January 12, 2014
Someone from Carson, CA signed.
January 13, 2014
Someone from Glendale, AZ signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Hemingway, SC signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Rocky Mount, VA signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Buzzards Bay, MA signed.
Someone from Oakland, CA writes:
I have love ones locked down,learned they lessons makes no sense at all,just another form of slavery!
Someone from Danville, VA signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Sanford, NC signed.
Someone from Saint Charles, MO signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Yucaipa, CA signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Paducah, KY signed.
Someone from Warrenton, VA writes:
I'd love to have my mom come back to me sooner.
3 years ago
Someone from Norfolk, VA signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Phoenix, AZ signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Phoenix, AZ signed.
Someone from South El Monte, CA writes:
I do believe they do need to revise the law. There are thousands of inmates doing 20 years plus for non-violent crimes. Whe the law for 3 strikes was written it was wrongly interduced. We can't afford to keep raising these prisoners it is the bottom line. non-violent crimes need to be reconsidered. The bottom line 85% of time is a waste of time unless I can see someone taking advantage of the time on their hands and gets their diploma or training so that they will be ready and prepared to enter into society and excepted.
3 years ago
Someone from Northridge, CA signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Northridge, CA signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Bailey, NC signed.
Someone from La Center, WA writes:
Court adds excessive sentencing when their is no foundation, just because they listen to lies of underage children and do not even look for proof, or investigate the other side. They do not even permit proper defense and the proper time for it. No injuries, no bruises, no damage of any kind and yet they believe the lies of the brainwashed children. This was done by EXs you have a vendetta and nothing else in mind. Defense did not fight at all and just went along with a very short trial, so not to inconvenience the Judge.
3 years ago
Someone from Phoenix, AZ signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Stockton, CA signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Stockton, CA signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Sacramento, CA signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Henderson, NV signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Manassas, VA signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Chevy Chase, MD signed.
January 23, 2014
Someone from Laurens, SC signed.
January 24, 2014
Someone from Norfolk, VA signed.
January 24, 2014
Someone from Leander, TX signed.
January 25, 2014
Someone from Phoenix, AZ signed.
January 27, 2014
Someone from Jarratt, VA signed.
January 27, 2014
Someone from Bronx, NY writes:
its not fair that for a none violent crime my children are not able to see their father who has been held in jail for the past two years awaiting a trial date.
January 27, 2014
Someone from Schenectady, NY signed.
January 28, 2014
Someone from Rock Hill, SC signed.
January 28, 2014
Someone from Rock Hill, SC signed.
January 29, 2014
Someone from West Point, VA writes:
The father of my son was falsely set up at a charity event, lied on by law enforcement in a small county who has no crime rate. My son father is serving 5 years for a charge the courts could not prove any evidence against him. There was a woman who stuck a new born in a dryer tried to kill this child, she got 3 years in prison. My son father is classified as a non-violent offender, he is a good man, good father, and would do anything to help people. He has now served 2 half years. We lost our home, everything because these people lied on my sons father, the people who lied on him will not go to county gas stations or stores they have falsely accused people in this county for their own benefit and the county has no crime rate therefore these officers need some kind of case starving for a case. These people who set him up have texted me apologizing how they ruined my son life and mine, officer know he lied and tried to apologize to our family, still my son father sits in Haynesville correctional center this day
January 29, 2014