February 6, 2014
Someone from Lawrenceville, GA signed.
February 7, 2014
Someone from New Canaan, CT writes:
They are in my house too! I have cats and they are driving them crazy. My Vet read about these Mites. She said to use Advantage Plus on the cats once a week for 4 weeks, it seems to have helped. I vacuum, change the sheets and lint roll everything. You are not crazy, if they think you are, give them a hug! :) Please find a way to get rid of them. They may be bird mites, they are so small you just can't see them
February 8, 2014
Someone from Ball Ground, GA signed.
February 8, 2014
Someone from Cedartown, GA signed.
February 8, 2014
Someone from Cedartown, GA signed.
February 8, 2014
Someone from Cedartown, GA signed.
February 11, 2014
Someone from Houston, TX signed.
February 13, 2014
Someone from Mesquite, NV writes:
This started about 8 months ago in June. volunteered at an old folks home and then stayed at an hotel right after so not sure where I contracted it. I also do gardening and haven't been back there for fear of getting contaminated even worse. I use sulfedemide10 percent and sulfer 5 percent cleanser. I have to alternate between that an olive oil/tea tree mix. I also use that mix in my hair. Have been treated several times with permethrin but not strong enough to kill them all. The best was the ivermectin with permethrin. 2nd dose I had no symptoms for 7 days. I don't know if the car is the recontamination spot. Doctors are clueless and want to call you crazy. If there not calling you crazy then they look just as baffled as well. Husband is not showing any signs. They must not find him a suitable host. I go many places and everywhere I go they follow. It does not affect anyone else. I'm so afraid to even be around people for fear of contaminating them. I'm very involved in my Church so you know how that goes. Praise God no one else has gotten this. I hate to say this but after reading these posts of people going through this for years. I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I don't think I can do it. I'm so scared of what I'm going to do. Please help! Broke have been tested for lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, hookworm, hepatitis all have come back negative. I believe it drug resistant scabies or demodex mites, bird mites possible but then I would think my husband would have them. I have a new puppy and she itches from time to time but not bad. Keeping eye on her. Please HELP
February 15, 2014
Someone from Oakland, CA writes:
This is becoming an epidemic. People from all over the country are suffering. I myself am dealing with this for the past 6 months and have infected other people and their homes. Foggers, sprays, creams, bleach, incessant cleaning. Nothing works in the long term. We are not delusional, we are people who have normal lives and families. We need help!
February 16, 2014
Someone from Stuart, FL signed.
February 16, 2014
Someone from Stuart, FL signed.
February 16, 2014
Someone from Asheville, NC signed.
February 16, 2014
Someone from Asheville, NC signed.
February 16, 2014
Someone from Oakland, CA signed.
February 17, 2014
Someone from Kenosha, WI signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Pittsburgh, PA signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Costa Mesa, CA writes:
Reading all of the people's comment here makes me really scared!!! I have just been recently experiencing this in the last 2 months. I have stayed in this apartment for over a year but the biting and crawling sensation just started after the Christmas season....I have contracted a Pest control company who is experienced in this field; he has sprayed with permithrin ( which did not work) and now fumigated the apartment yesterday with Sterifab and sprayed my car with Onslaught...last night and today I still feel the swarming needle- prick bites and crawling sensation. My apartment management scheduled to steam clean my carpet next week and is allowing me to transfer to another apartment if I desire to do so... however, I am now afraid that even if I throw away my furniture and bed (which are all new), clothing and other belongings, I might still bring these mites with me..I have isolated myself from my family and friends...and I am careful at work; afraid that I may contaminate people ( lie the other people's testimonies here, I see them sneeze a lot around me)...The ritual cleaning is now becoming insane and the cost of daily washing of clothes, purchase of cleaning materials and body treatment oils are becoming too much! Government... please help find a solution to this problem...
3 years ago
Someone from Alameda, CA signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Berkeley, CA signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Augusta, GA signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Henderson, NV writes:
I am 56 years old, have never had anything like this. It is horrible. You can't get rid of it. The bugs burrow under your skin and reproduce like crazy. Topical remedies do not kill the bugs that are living under your skin and they continue to reproduce. It has ruined my life. I have no life other than cleaning, changing sheets, laundry, vacuuming, showers, creams and ointments. I had not had a drink in 30 years, today I have a drink around noon just to get through the day. I work all day cleaning only to have them hatch at night and keep me up all night. I can't go anywhere, I lost my furniture, my whole life. Why do we have bugs that doctors cannot get rid of and people are left to figure it out for themselves and people are suffering with this stuff for a long time. It's not right.
March 3, 2014
Someone from Lakeside, CA signed.
March 5, 2014
Someone from Derry, NH signed.
March 5, 2014
Someone from Covington, LA signed.
March 7, 2014
Someone from Irving, TX writes:
I have looked everywhere to figure out where I am getting bite from. A few months ago we took a kitten in and that kitten looked like it might have had something that now I believe might have been mites. I treated her and she is now perfectly healthy and never itches or scratches. I on the other hand itch on the other hand, get bite all the time. My room mate gets bite now also. At first it was just me. But now it's both of us. We even had a professional exterminator come out two times. I am about to go crazy. It makes me want to scream some times. Please I hope the Government helps.
Someone from Lake City, FL signed.
March 10, 2014
Someone from Fort Worth, TX signed.
March 11, 2014
Someone from Arnett, OK signed.
March 12, 2014
Someone from Newport News, VA signed.
March 12, 2014
Someone from Newport News, VA signed.
March 12, 2014
Someone from Boca Raton, FL writes:
Please help us. My mother is dying from Morgellons. And because we have no information or help, she is alone and scared.
March 14, 2014
Someone from Chicago, IL writes:
It has been 2yrs now for me! My children are starting to feel these mites as well. It is a life changing experience, at one point just wanted to end my life just to get some relief. Every where I go people look at me like I am a walking disease. PLEASE HELP!
March 14, 2014
Someone from Macon, GA signed.
March 14, 2014
Someone from Macon, GA signed.
March 15, 2014
Someone from Indio, CA writes:
help...this can not go on....Please tell the CDC to do something re: this problem. Thanks
3 years ago
Someone from Lampasas, TX signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Dallas, TX signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Newton, IA writes:
Do something! This is getting worse and I've suffered without help long enough!
3 years ago
Someone from Buffalo, NY writes:
#whitehouse #obama #ddt #abcnews #foxnews #cnn #dateline #20/20 #911 #CDC #unitednations This is a epidemic!! We need your immediate help!! Bed bugs and/or Bird Mites are a real issue to the Quality of Life and if you have not personally experienced it, YOU WILL if nothing is done! They may not spread disease from current studies however the impact it has on daily living with excessive cleaning - throwing out furniture or heirlooms is financially and emotionally a serious problem. Skin rashes! I encountered the problem from my eldest daughter boyfriend visiting our home - he had them. Within the same month of meeting him and welcoming him we had bed bugs! I threw out 5 mattress in which 2 were brand new purchases. I had him strip to enter my home and would place his clothes outside! I used everything from dryer heat, placing clothing in deep freezers, 91% alcohol and this is a daily routine! I have spend so much money on home remedies I am only living to keep them out. Recently my eldest had my gbaby and has moved out. Her apt has them and our family is split - we do not fellowship the same because of fear. I have heavily allergic and develop a rash. Quality of Life is important!! Family is important and these bed bugs and/or bird mites need to be eliminated over the human race! We have having mental breakdowns because of this!! If DDT worked before , is not the value of human life greater than a microscopic pest that is destroying our daily living? HELP! And people are embarrassed because my daughter now fiancé were embarrassed about telling people they even had them! So they act normal knowing they are living with an issue! That is the majority - people don't have money so they love with it and spread it! We are isolating ourselves.
Someone from Whittier, CA writes: