September 14, 2013
Someone from Wichita, KS writes:
These 'invisible bugs' seem to be very powerful. We have been bitten thousands of times. We cannot wash them off our bodies. They are now in my car and in my floor at work. I have lived in my home for 2 months and we noticed he bugs the first week. The exterminator cannot see them, but he can feel them crawling in his legs. No resolution.
Someone from Huntington Beach, CA writes:
This is an epidemic and very hard to get rid of. Please do something!
September 25, 2013
Someone from Goldfield, NV writes:
We need help. Las vegas casinos become all infected. the employees complaining about itching and flying bugs. the guests too. Please help us .
October 2, 2013
Someone from Livermore, CA signed.
October 3, 2013
Someone from Alameda, CA signed.
October 3, 2013
Someone from Alameda, CA writes:
Im in california and we have been affected badly! Our home is infested we have numerous pimple bites we cannot see these bugs. We have spent thousands of dollars on pc treatment and no relief at all. The CDC AND PUBLIC HEALTH need to step up to the plate and get this under control. Please help.
October 8, 2013
Someone from New Bloomington, OH signed.
October 8, 2013
Someone from Dulles, VA writes:
I'm in the UK and I have suffered with the invisible itch for 15 years. I'm jobless and without a worthy life as a consequence. I'm not alone in the UK with this problem. Dermatologists believe it is psychological. However I know it to be real for the following reasons: although there are no actual bite marks, I can feel definite pin-prick sensations, these stopped happening on my sofa where I sprayed Acarosan. Although I currently still feel movement, it is much less obvious. I have a theory about these mites..... although I must say I've not seen a single one, I know they are there for these reasons: 1) I can feel them! 2) Pin prick sensations stopped where Acarosan was sprayed (the difference in feeling must be the antifeedant effect). 3) Ammonia dips of clothing resulted in 6 hours of peace -no itch 4) After ammonia dip, any type of textile could be worn without itch -so not a skin problem! 5) Itch began to return on dipped clothes within 6-7 hours after clothes were removed from the ammonia dip (must be eggs hatching). Hence above -ammonia kills the mites but not the eggs. Getting rid of the eggs is VERY difficult. However...... you can use Garlic Essential oil (7 drops should do it) in your laundry..... it also kills the eggs! peace but it stinks to high heaven. If you ever manage to get a microscope image of one of these please email me...... its crucial to me since the doctors think I'm making it all up! I actually know a few friends who have this itch also, and when I decided to buy NEW clothing from Sports Direct, Matalan, or Primark I found that the moving itch was in clothing freshly bought from those shops also. On this basis, you can see that: 1) There is a problem with the textiles industry 2) Killing them yourself is the key -they can't be ignored, and you can't abandon your possessions in the erroneous hope of getting away from them. All it takes is one new garment, one visitor, to get reinfested. So its a case of getting the numbers down. I actually think that these may be predatory mites, used in agricultural cotton farming, microscopic, bred to eliminate mites that feed on cotton on the cotton fields. If you look up 'Acari for pest control' you will understand my point. Good luck!
October 9, 2013
Someone from Canonsburg, PA signed.
October 9, 2013
Someone from Canonsburg, PA writes:
We have had this problem since the first of June about 4 months ago when these almost invisible bugs got on my hands when working in my flowers. At first they only bit me but after about a week they also started biting my husband. They have taken over our life trying to rid ourselves of these things that bite us 24 hours a day. We have spent a lot of money on products that do not work and at this point our house has been treated 8 times by pest control companies. One company "guaranteed" their work but we still have the bugs and no refund in sight despite their "warranty". Dr's act as if they have no idea and treat me like a crazy person. We read online that these can be seen with ultraviolet light and we can see TINY TINY glowing specks where we are being bitten. It feels like pin pricks, and the crawling sensation is awful especially in the groin area. They leave pimple like bites that do not heal. I am exausted from cleaning, have put all laundry in SPACE bags with moth cakes and change the bedding daily and use lint rollers to pick them off the clean bedding and each other before going to bed in an effort to get some sleep. We all NEED HELP, how can this be so wide spread yet they seemingly can not be killed by anything, why is the CDC not looking at this? I personally think this is public health threat but for some reason is being ignored. This is isolating and very depressing, I am frightened I'll never be able to rid our home and us of this terrible problem.
October 11, 2013
Someone from New York, NY signed.
October 14, 2013
Someone from Irvine, CA writes:
Been having similar symptoms for couple of months now. Doctors, pest control companies are clueless. This epidemic is ruining my life. Please help.
Someone from Tampa, FL writes:
I live on the fifth floor of a high-rise apartment building that is forty two years old in Tampa FL. My computer desk sits right in front of a large bank of windows in the living room. I've had this infestation since early August. I?m a very avid researcher. My findings have pointed to this infestation being either bird or rodent mites. Please, note brief synopsis below. August 17th: Bitten while using my computer in the evening. Twelve/Thirteen bites on my neck Three/Four on my face. Franticly, tore off my shirt, grabbed a water bottle to spray them off. Saw nothing but black specks. August 30, 31 and Sept 1st: Bitten constantly every night while attempting to watch television in the living room, no sleep. All these attacks have been very vicious. Bites feel like pinpricks. They can bite right through heavy clothing. Sept 3rd to Sept 16th: Temporarily re-located to another apartment. No biting, but crawling sensation on my body every night. Don?t see an actual insect. Used a lint roller to remove black specks and some hairy, fuzzy things from my skin. Do the same to clean off my clothes. These things are also present in my automobile and workplace. No matter where I go they are always on me. Sept 16th to 23rd: Checked into a hotel. Still experiencing the ?creepy crawlies? nightly. Sept 21st Went back to apartment to use my computer, attacked again. Sept 25th: Saw a dermatologist to biopsy bug bites. Final report delayed but definitely not delusional. I?ve seen black specks on the wall behind my couch, on the door and desktop. I take two showers daily to remove them from my skin. My whole life is encompassed with this battle. Just keeping up with the laundry, cleaning, vacuuming is tiring. Coordinating treatments for my home, car and body to collectively eliminate this pest is challenging. The mental anguish, disruption of life, sleep deprivation, excessive stress can be unbearable. Eliminating the source in this environment is nearly impossible. My God the more research, reading, information I acquire on this issue just increase's the number of people who are suffering with this problem. To date I've had two treatments done by a professional pest control company who had experience with the problem, knew what they were doing but I've still had to step in and do follow up treatments regularly in order to eradicate this mite.
Someone from Gaithersburg, MD writes:
I have had these sensation for about 4 and half years now. My family has it as well. When I told my kids that the doctors don't take me seriously and think its in my head, one of my daughters said they were crazy and we need some better doctors.
Someone from Kennewick, WA signed.
Someone from Spring, TX writes:
Please help! Im 29 years old and have had this problem since June of this year. I have tried many different ways to get rid of them but its not working!
October 25, 2013
Someone from Houston, TX signed.
Someone from Manassas, VA signed.
October 31, 2013
Someone from Nashville, TN signed.
November 1, 2013
Someone from Seattle, WA writes:
You could be next!
Someone from Lorain, OH writes:
This itching is driving me crazy, I have done treatments for scabies and body lice but still itch! Furthermore, unlike Morgellons I have clear-like fibers in my clothes!! Also the parasites are clear and jump and can be seen with a regular x20 magnifier. I protect my friends and family by staying home. And I know I'm not crazy I have witnesses. Options are running out....... last option.. is to end it all.
November 5, 2013
Someone from Trabuco Canyon, CA writes:
Contact me someone in high office. I have information that is crucial and will help hundreds. quinnlibbey240@hotmail.com
November 11, 2013
Someone from Brooklyn, NY signed.
November 11, 2013
Someone from Brooklyn, NY signed.
November 12, 2013
Someone from Brooklyn, NY signed.
November 12, 2013
Someone from Oceanside, NY signed.
November 12, 2013
Someone from Brooklyn, NY signed.
November 13, 2013
Someone from Brooklyn, NY signed.
November 13, 2013
Someone from Lorain, OH signed.
November 15, 2013
Someone from Austin, MN signed.
Someone from Lafayette, CO writes:
For the past month I have been bitten my invisible bugs. I also have this tickling cough that comes with it. I thought it was bed bugs..no evidence of that, i treated for it anyway and set traps. I can't find anything. They bite while I am wearing jeans sitting on the couch even. How do they get through jeans? They bit my husband's back as he was just standing in living room. I suspect the two cats we adopted brought them to us, but the vet could not find anything. The dermatologist prescribed me antihistimes and said they could be hives or bites..i dont know what this is because I can't see them, but I feel them on me. I can't live with this.
Someone from Lafayette, CO writes:
3 years ago
Someone from Lafayette, CO signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Thomaston, GA signed.
Someone from Eldon, MO writes:
From, Mack 11/19/2013 My family and I rented a farm house from Mr. Phil Thompson of Iberia, Mo. Not two weeks into our move in I was attacked in the bathroom and drove out of the house. My better half and I have video fotage of these thangs in the basement of the house at night using the cellphone. The only way to see them is if light shines directly at them. They look like little hairs or dust particles but they are not. I am in feear for our childrens health and quiet frankly all of our lives. Our health is declining and it is so hard to battle. I am a X Marine and my behalf is a Special Ed School teacher. We have captured on video in the bedroom a clip of at night of Me taking off the bed linens and as I'm almost out of the fram this big swarm of thangs are huvering above yet behind my head. Its so scary to wonder if We will ever see our families again or if we are spreading these nasty agressive basturds to other people. I feel myself slipping into a deep depression, exhausted daily, and 24/7 stressed out. I will not fold I will fight these creatures from hell till my eyes and ears have nothing left to see nor hear! Please U.S. Congress stand up for us. Bring research to those in need. We send millions over seas when we are having people suffering going unoticed. FYI as I'm typing this on my cell phone my ears, head, and legs are on fire from being bite. God Bless the U.S.A. and all the good people in it.
Someone from Randolph, MA writes:
Moved into new apt. Service dog and myself are being bitten. One pied in my ear blood on tissue. I was told no bed bugs 3x by their exterminator.i told him 6 birds nests are above my windows. He still sprayed because 5 other apts complained. Old rug and I have photos and keeping paper trail and caught some in alcohol keeping them as evidence. I have spent at least 1000 on new linens covers medicine and holistic sprays. One night woke up and one creaked it my eye. I'm exhausted and crying all the time. I'm a nurse and out due to surgery but won't go anywhere except hospital over and over. Maybe the high cost of medical bills to the government will wake them up. I refuse to be eaten alive. The managers won't replace the old carpet n the photo of the carpet magnified shows thousands. Maintainance removed the nests and foam filled places but the mites got worse. Do something because ignoring it is just absurd.
Someone from Randolph, MA writes:
Someone from Randolph, MA writes:
I'm college educated medical field and now infested by bird mites. I have become introverted for fear of spreading them. My daughter in the army young bought a home and I have not seen her or my granddaughter because I don't want them getting bit. My small dog and I moved here 5 months ago. First thought gee mosquito. Well I talked to neighbors and the plastic covered Windows should have alarmed me but thought my neighbor was conserving fuel. Now I researched and found them to be birdmites.i have photos and saved evidence. My doctor called the manager and was shunned. Exterminator whom is hired by management said 3x no bedbugs. I said I know try bird mites. Even though they said it's illegal to spray they went ahead and sprayed. Well maintenance being witty foam filled six bests right outside my windows and didn't advise me to close the Windows. Actually didn't know he was doing it. Low and behold my apt is infested and my face, eyes, ears and mouth were full of them. Have photos. Now second visit with chemicals for bed bugs , which do nothing to the bird mites I'm told and make my pom sick. Vomit and bleed. The vet said no pesticides. I asked the office if we could do this holistic and remove the old carpet. I'm told they won't do anything not even stream clean my carpet. Funny I have a letter stating from them the exterminator is coming to spray for bed bugs in the am. I'm like but you said there were none. Guessing Mass law, covering their butts. Anyways is absurd to inflict any human with any infestation. CDC yadda yadda. I pray all those whom ignore these crus for help one day when you realize you could have helped it will be to late and you can scratch your own backs as oppised to your bosses arse. Imagine the cost of government offered medical costs, all those visits to the hospital. Think people out your feet in our shoes. Simple solution or epidemic?
Someone from Randolph, MA writes: