4 years ago
Someone from South Burlington, VT writes:
A living hell for years!!! Do something please - now.
June 1, 2012
Someone from Odessa, TX signed.
Someone from Jackson, MI writes:
I so agree with all the comments posted. Something needs to be done to figure out exactly what these mites are. And how to eradicate them from peoples lives. Been fighting against them now for 10 weeks now. Tried pesticides they don't work. Tried apple cider vinegar and water that helped a little but didn't wipe them out. Now trying Kleen Green and it's helping a little. Also trying Neem Oil now for 2 days and that seems to be helping a little. Also added garlic to my diet and Zinc to boost my immune system. My animals are wearing revolution for 3 weeks now and they still are not completely off of them. It's very disturbing that there are insects like these out there and no one has a cure to kill them. Sure would like someone to figure them out soon so everyone can find some relief and get back to their normal boring happy lives. That is all anyone would want. PEACE!
June 7, 2012
Someone from Sacramento, CA writes:
My family and I have been victims to these invisible crawling biting things for a year. We have used every pest control product available to no avail. We got rid of all our possessions and moved to a new place, but since we carried this in our bodies we quickly infected our new environment. We have seen doctor after doctor trying to get a diagnosis, but the only diagnosis we get is Delusional Parasitosis. None of these doctors have ever taken a sample, skin scrape or looked at anything under a microscope. We have tried every remedy natural and chemical and have found little relief. This has completely ruined our lives. How can we live normal lives with constant crawling and biting, and strange lesion and scratches that show up out of nowhere. We tried to quarantine ourselves so we wouldn't spread it but we can't afford it. I have to work and my daughter goes to school, and we are spreading it. I feel guilty when people itch around me and they act very confused because they have no idea I'm infected. There are thousands affected. Thousands of lives ruined by this nightmare. How can the CDC keep ignoring us? THIS IS REAL!! I wish I really was crazy, I wish I didn't have to watch my six year old daughter toss and turn and scratch and never get proper rest, and her health slowly deteriorating. We need the best researches, scientist, and pathologists working on an identification and accessible cure. We hold our government accountable for ignoring this horrible scourge for so long.
June 14, 2012
Someone from Tampa, FL writes:
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE HELP! Every illness has gotten help! HIV when it came out got help! Please, it is your responsibility to investigate and find cures for this. My whole body is only now after four years showing visible tunnels in my skin, that are not visible to the naked eye, but do show up when the area becomes inflamed. They have consumed now almost all of my hair follicles on my scalp, showing the visible pathways of where they are housed. yet my doctor when confronted with this freaked out and started prescribing daily aspirin??? PLEASE! HELP US! THIS IS UNBEARABLE!!!
June 14, 2012
Someone from Palmdale, CA signed.
June 14, 2012
Someone from Bedford, VA writes:
I began to feel like I was being bitten last week end in a 5 star Comfort Inn in Richmond. No bugs were visable. The room was spotless. yet I began to develop welts all over my body and feel biting. My immune system is weak. It appears that no other family member experience this to the level I have. I told my husband we had to stop at a laundry mat to irradicate anything we might be carrying back with us. We even washed the clean laundry. We stayed outside going in one at a time to shower and put those clothes into the Hot wash. I was sure that it would solve the problem. Now it is four days later and the biting is back with a vengence! I'm scared.
June 16, 2012
Someone from Vallejo, CA writes:
This is the worst thing I have ever experienced. My family thinks I am crazy and I can't believe that no one wants to hear our cries.
4 years ago
Someone from Oklahoma City, OK writes:
I do not believe I have Morgellons but I definately have a very stubborn mite some are larger and can be seen especially if they get in my eyelashes they show up easily on a makeup square. So tired after 8 weeks nearly ready to give up on life!
4 years ago
Someone from Fort Lauderdale, FL signed.
Someone from Toano, VA signed.
June 26, 2012
Someone from Heavener, OK writes:
I have been dealing with the invisible biting bugs for 2 years. They are in our cars and house. They only bother me not my husband and I contracted them from being outdoors around our house. We live in the middle of a pine forest. I have had much success escaping the biting in the cars by having the windows open about 3 inches (just the front ones will do) and the air movement keeps them from landing on you. I keep a spray bottle of alcohol to spray myself when I feel biting. I shower daily with Dawn and tea tree oil soap and tea tree oil shampoo. Washing sheets and towels in hot water and bleach helps. My husband and I shower right before going to bed to prevent reinfesting the clean sheets. I also use deet repellant if I have to be outside to keep them off. All of these things have helped but not totally eliminated the problem. Also Elimite cream can help kill mites that have burrowed into the skin. I think that the government would need an effective pest spray that could be broadcast over large areas to control these infestations.
June 27, 2012
Someone from Lagunitas, CA signed.
July 1, 2012
Someone from San Diego, CA writes:
My family have been dealing with this for over a year now. It's very tiring and consumed all your energy. We did every possible thing we can think of to get rid of this stubborn bugs in our household from tenting, spraying, installing centralize unit, cleaning the air duct system in our house. They are still here, we spend almost $30-40,000 to get rid of these invisible bugs but still no luck. Everyday we have to do this routine just to have a goodnight sleep but still we get attack.. It's very financially burden too, we don't know what else to do sometimes I am loosing my hope for family, this is not the kind of life I want them to have.Please I am begging someone from the government to help all the families that are suffering, maybe if one you who work as a public office have same problem like we have you will do everything in your power to find a solutions to help your family, so please hear our problem and do something about this growing pest problem.. GOD HELP US ALL.
July 1, 2012
Someone from Portland, OR signed.
July 3, 2012
Someone from Phelan, CA signed.
July 6, 2012
Someone from Cuddy, PA writes:
LISTEN UP! YOU COULD BE THE NEXT VICTIM TO BE TERRORIZED BY THIS 'UNKNOWN' THING. Within a short period of time; I've lost EVERYTHING becuz of this mysterious infestation...credibility,marriage, job, family, house, so much more But nothing compares to what it has done to my children's health and life stability!! I PLEAD FOR MERCY TO YOU, PLEASE HELP.
July 6, 2012
Someone from Dundalk, MD writes:
i really feel there should be an examination of some sort and a spcific product that will rid the people of this annoying creature.
July 6, 2012
Someone from Kiowa, CO writes:
The first time that the CDC looked into this was misspent Federal Funds. If they can't do the job correctly, then someone else needs to do it. To have American citizens suffering and the American government doing nothing is unbelievable!
July 7, 2012
Someone from Saint Petersburg, FL signed.
July 8, 2012
Someone from Las Vegas, NV writes:
We need help as soon as possible
July 8, 2012
Someone from Las Vegas, NV signed.
July 8, 2012
Someone from Las Vegas, NV signed.
July 8, 2012
Someone from Las Vegas, NV signed.
July 8, 2012
Someone from Baltimore, MD writes:
About 10 years ago I suffered a mite affliction that tortured me for approximately 3-4 months. After seeking the expert help from a dermatologist, I was finally rid of the human biting demons. During treatment I washed my sheets and clothes almost daily from the pure panic. I eventually was cured of the bugs but was left with body scars that are still visible today. Now after about a decade, I am going through the same issue, but this time (unlike the last time) I sometimes have large welts that form, but eventually go away and sometimes even leave marks. The first time I had this issue roughly a decade ago, the bugs came from too much close contact with an infected person, this time I believe it has come from being around an infected animal. The two types of mites left different scars but almost equally as stressing. I am again going through STRONG depression and anxiety almost like I hadn't gone through something like this before. I can't lose hope as it has only been about 2-3 weeks that I've been going through this and I have yet to see a dermatologist. After ruling out other possible reasons, I'm pretty convinced it is once again a mite problem. Now I will seek professional treatment hoping I can get complete resolve of this issue. I hope the next time I report on here will be when I'm finally cured again.
July 8, 2012
Someone from San Francisco, CA writes:
progressively considering ending it all, this is no living, I am exhausted from battling this for six years, No help no Hope in sight
July 8, 2012
Someone from San Diego, CA signed.
July 12, 2012
Someone from Saint Petersburg, FL signed.
July 15, 2012
Someone from Corona, CA writes:
These mites are unbearable the number of people with this problem is unbearable. Please help us kill the environmental chemical causing these mites to grow. It is a hellish affliction.
July 16, 2012
Someone from Richton Park, IL writes:
I'm constantly feeling like something is crawling all over me but I never see anything, I itch, scratch, see red bite marks but no signs of bugs...this is driving me crazy and I'm looking old in the face due to lack of sleep...please help!
Someone from Richton Park, IL writes:
4 years ago
Someone from Baltimore, MD signed.
July 28, 2012
Someone from Hamlin, WV writes:
Bugs that I can't see are eating me up orkin dose not know what they are. Thay can't spray if they don't know what to spray for I started getting them over a year ago I have done every thing I can think of I have almost porison my house
August 1, 2012
Someone from Butler, NJ writes:
Please help us CDC!! My family had to leave our home this week to live in a hotel because of painful airborne invisible mites eating us alive at first, just at night, now almost all day long, anywhere we go!! It's insane! . They burrow into the skin through clothing. Seem to multiply like crazy, even attacking my cat who uses Revolution!. Doctors think we are all crazy, even though we have tiny bite marks and scratches and scars now, all over. My daughter was bit by one of these things in her throat last night, had to go to ER! we think we will die from this, as my daughters and get the chills, and can't breathe and just feel immune taxed and anxiety ridden on top. Prescribed Permethrin/Elimite doesn't seem to do much and would have to take indefintely until they leave our home, cars, etc. I have no idea how long they live, have heard several months! Our house has been treated to no avail, and since men aren't as affected, the pest control don't know what to use. daughters are breaking out from the treatment. Hoping to try heat erradication, as other methods are failing. We are passing it around too, even though we don't want to, because no one gets it!! I have samples of ours caught on rolls of sticky tape! Going to try to submit to Morris Cty health Dept. Someone has to do something about these, they are miserable and dangerous to all citizens, and mammals, I just heard heat remediation may help, but very expensive--in the thousands and we already spent a few hundred in one week! Just heard from our town dept, of Health that our local shopping center is now affected. Don't know if they will try to get state help before the whole town is affected. They are in our back yard too, we are tyring to clear trees, etc to help. Please listen to us and get us help now! Aug 2012. Desperate here in NJ!
August 1, 2012
Someone from Adairsville, GA signed.
August 2, 2012
Someone from Canton, GA writes:
Terminex couldn't even get rid of these. 3 years we have been fighting them.
August 3, 2012
Someone from Lynwood, CA signed.
Someone from Mount Laurel, NJ signed.
August 27, 2012
Someone from Bakersfield, CA writes:
Dr s don't know much about these issues and alot of people start to question tere own sanity when the enemy is invisable. please help this could turn into an epidemic
August 28, 2012
Someone from Temecula, CA writes:
Doctors always say that we are delusional when it's the other wAy around!