Someone from Jamesville, NY writes:
In this day in our world, we should not be suffering needlessley because of the indifference of our medical professionals to the issue of parasites. The patient should not have to prove their case, and the medical professional should not overprescribe anxiety pills without searching for the actual cause. A bandaid is not the cure for parasites. The CDC needs to take a step forward in behalf of the millions of people battling parasites and encourage treatment... before an epidemic spreads that attacks their own family! Then will they take action? And hope that someone listens to them? We need it now! We need education and solutions.
March 13, 2012
Someone from Lowell, MA signed.
March 13, 2012
Someone from Cincinnati, OH writes:
This is terrible. I have been to the doctors and went to the hospital. It is so insulting to not be taken seriously, nor any effort in trying to determine what the problem is. This condition has effected my family, my finances, and I am ready to abandon my home. With no help from anyone. It is sad to say, should I have cancer, at least I would get some help. Please help!
March 13, 2012
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
March 13, 2012
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
I am disabled with Lupus Eryamatosus and Discoid Lupus and Shogren'e Syndome, 2 Spinal taps and 6 MRI, I have had these autoimmune disease progressions in the Exact Description and Progression of these Diseases. Please imagine DEALING This now.......please( in Faith and Fellow Mankind please start identifying and naming and treating and put on Med School Curriculum. This will explode like Alzheimers since most people eat sugar for comfort and shower. I've lost everything I owned.
March 15, 2012
Someone from West Chester, OH writes:
This is one of many things in this day and age we should be addressing but aren't, not well enough.
5 years ago
Someone from Cincinnati, OH signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Denver, CO signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Denver, CO signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Knightdale, NC signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Knightdale, NC signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Austin, TX writes:
Please take people more seriously when they need help to fight this plague. It robs you of your money, time, relationships, mental and emotional health...!!!!!
5 years ago
Someone from Austin, TX writes:
March 24, 2012
Someone from Orlando, FL signed.
March 24, 2012
Someone from Orlando, FL signed.
March 30, 2012
Someone from Charles Town, WV writes:
Many believe these things are related to chemtrails and agenda 21, which should be stopped. Lyme disease is another co-existing problem that falls on deaf ears.
April 1, 2012
Someone from New Baltimore, MI signed.
April 2, 2012
Someone from Spring Valley, NY signed.
Someone from Ocean City, NJ writes:
It is over a year now that I have been being attacked by some kind of invisible mite. My boyfriend first felt the bugs crawling all over his face. Eventaully, a doctor gave him a cream and the next day they jumped onto me. I thought he was going crazy when it was happening to him & I was about to leave him. Now we both understand this horrible problem. We've begun to hate each other. The stress is unbearable. I no longer enjoy each day of my life. I used to be a business owner with an upbeat personality. I no longer work & feel troubled about working. I was a person who could handle anything & belived in everything. I am giving up because I have spent the last of my savings trying to get rid of the bugs. My energy is wasted on finding info plus keeping my home clean. The worse part of it all ,is that my mother is watching her very vibrant daughter slip away. Feeling her pain is heartbreaking. We need serious help and we need it now! No one is listening and I beg you for your time and efforts. ~Antoinette
April 5, 2012
Someone from Jacksonville, FL writes:
4 years, thousands of dollars, and doctors think we're insane. Everyone in my household is affected, including visitors. Every animal in the neighborhood is affected, no matter how much medicine you dispense/apply. This plague is destroying lives of thousands.
April 7, 2012
Someone from Kew Gardens, NY signed.
April 7, 2012
Someone from Akron, OH writes:
Highly contagious with no apparent cure, is it is an experiment gone wrong, chemtrails, nature fighting all the man-made chemical disasters, or a GMO, regardless a national emergency exists. Is that why nothing is being done, while people from all walks of life sink their life savings into trying to find a cure, or getting so desperate that they consider suicide over living with this HELL. Look at the signatures read the stories, do your jobs and fight this, protect your constituents. Eventually, it WILL get you too!
April 12, 2012
Someone from Macomb, MI writes:
we need a cure to morgellons and human collembola parasites. i have seen this nightmare. it is real. please help
4 years ago
Someone from Nevada City, CA signed.
April 24, 2012
Someone from Portsmouth, OH writes:
this is getting tiresome,here in portsmouth,ohio...bed bugs are being a numsome and most of us here are getting it including schools and other places and we are getting tired of it.people are starting to move away cause of it being a problem.about everybody is getting them and people are thinking that they get them cause they are dirty people but for a face we are not,(most of us) the others dont care and spread there bugs and mites and are tired of it and are finding others way that are dangerous to do because nobody wants to help us,even my neices school wont let her back till we do and thats gonna be hard when u cant get everything u need at a resiable price and if you dont have the money cause of the government is hogging all of it we are all doomed of it.
April 24, 2012
Someone from West Falls, NY signed.
April 27, 2012
Someone from Pembroke, NC writes:
Does congress think we are making this******up. I wish just for one day they had to live in this hell I live in everday. Congress, DEP and the CDC need to support us. They spend enough money supporting other countries with their problems. Why not support your own country and the people who desperately need help with this plague. It is ruining lives everyday and mine is already ruined. No money left, no wife anymore and a home that might as well be in hell. Please will someone please help me. Don't know what may happen to me if something is done real soon. I love the lord and hope everyone else with this problem does too!
April 27, 2012
Someone from Naples, FL signed.
April 29, 2012
Someone from Rantoul, IL writes:
WARNING!!! IF YOU SUFFER WITH THIS TERROR DO NOT USE KITCHEN & BATHROOM CLEANERS WITH BLEACH!!! IT DRAWS THEM OUT AND ANYONE IN THE AREA GETS ATTACKED WORSE. WE BELIEVE THESE TERRORS EAT BLEACH.
April 30, 2012
Someone from Ormond Beach, FL writes:
The ANA adn CDC should be ashamed of themselves for ignoring this problem
April 30, 2012
Someone from East Wareham, MA writes:
I risked my life for this country now I have VA doctors thinking I am crazy. I am a single parent and have had this for almost three years and is now affecting my kids health especially lungs and skin.
May 5, 2012
Someone from Newark, NJ writes:
I've had this nearly 20 years now, thanks to constant bouts of re infestation and products that help companies get rich while I continue to suffer, why hasn't something been invented to remove these mites (I was diagnosed with scabies years ago and yes they are excruciatingly hard to get rid of) from your, body, clothing, that means all clothing that comes in contact with any part of ones' body and environment in an effective and safe way, once and for all? I have not worked in years because I've had to leave every job I ever had because of this, I have become destitute, living on welfare in subsidized housing, in a dangerous neighborhood, barely able to support myself or my child, I sent my child to live and grow-up elsewhere once I got my kid free of this, now I live alone, isolated, stigmatized and lonely in my bedroom most days for fear of spreading this around the rest of my environment, I have no friends, no life, why is this disease being ignored in the U.S. by the CDC? These mites, whatever they are have ruined my life, (Doctors say now that I don't have scabies, so what the hell is it?) I only exist to fight this night and day now. And yes Drs. think I am crazy too, no one wants to help with this, I have been rejected by Doctor after Doctor because what they cannot easily see on their own with the naked eye, they do not believe so they will not treat. Doctors need to be re-educated and re-trained and the CDC needs to change the rules to raise the awareness and knowledge in the medical profession about these types of plagues so that Doctors will listen and do more to help, in addition Science needs to come up with an affordable solution to end this once and for all ASAP!!!
Someone from Mount Vernon, NY writes:
My hubby is the super intendant of an 8story building of 134units, we have personally seen people 1day &then the very following day show us large irritated bite marks, marks that the previous day they didn't have. More and more tenants came to us showing us the same bit marks, some dime size and some the size of a quarter, like a horrible large mosquito bite but way more intense,large&irritated. We had people check for bedbugs and nothing! No bedbugs found, yet people kept waking up to bites. Seemed to be happening while sleeping. Finally we began experiencing the same thing! I'm a healthy 32year old educated female w/no history of any mental disease in myself or family, my hubby is a healthy 48yr old man whom also has no history of any mental diseases within his family or himself. We took pictures of the tenants, and of ourselves so obviously it is happening as we have horrible itchy bite marks to prove it. What is going on? There is definitely some scientific &logical explanation but to arrive at it we need our fellow scientists to do some scientific research in this matter.
May 6, 2012
Someone from Mount Vernon, NY writes:
May 7, 2012
Someone from Nashua, NH writes:
Moving into a small studio in a multi-studio building, I have been attacked daily for 3 months by invisible mites. I consider it a war to get rid of them, have not and will not give up!. It is a horrible situation. I have hope that I will live a quality of life and need help in finding an effective "cure." The two website I've come accross have saved my life!!
May 12, 2012
Someone from Boca Raton, FL signed.
May 16, 2012
Someone from San Miguel, CA signed.
4 years ago
Someone from Duluth, GA writes:
Just too tired to deal with it.
4 years ago
Someone from Duluth, GA writes:
Just too tired to deal with it.
4 years ago
Someone from Haverhill, MA signed.