December 7, 2011
Someone from Hillsboro, OH signed.
December 7, 2011
Someone from Hillsboro, OH signed.
December 7, 2011
Someone from Brighton, MA writes:
I am fed up with being treated like I'm imagining itching, sores that don't heal, finding things in my eyes, nose, ears and "down there" both ends. DO something CDC - earn your paycheck and deal with something *un* familiar and easy to diagnose. I'm sick and I'm tired and sick and tired of it.
December 7, 2011
Someone from Greenwood, AR writes:
I havew batled this for two years. It was first misdiagnosed as Scabies..geez I wish it was! It has INFESTED my car, and the biting continues after all types of treament and pesticides. Other people are being bitten and it is causing problems at work. It is real!!! CDC wont do a hing, doctors cannot treat what they dont see or doesnt repsond o traditional treatments.
December 7, 2011
Someone from Brighton, MA writes:
HELP US.
December 7, 2011
Someone from Irvine, CA signed.
December 8, 2011
Someone from Camden, AR signed.
December 9, 2011
Someone from Grand Island, NE signed.
December 9, 2011
Someone from Grand Island, NE signed.
December 11, 2011
Someone from Daly City, CA writes:
Been suffering for almost 2 years.. Often times I'd rather be dead..
December 11, 2011
Someone from Daly City, CA writes:
Been suffering for almost 2 years.. Often times I'd rather be dead..
December 11, 2011
Someone from Daly City, CA signed.
January 3, 2012
Someone from Tampa, FL writes:
It is the responsibility of the government to at least inform the medical professionals of this condition. It is devastating just trying to deal with and live with this problem. Going to a doctor that then accuses you of mental illness and thinks this is a joke is the worse experience possible. This has been going on for years now!!! WHY HAS NOTHING BEEN DONE ABOUT IT ??? PLEASE, TAKE ACTION NOW!!!
January 5, 2012
Someone from Newark, DE signed.
January 5, 2012
Someone from Newark, DE writes:
A condition more rampant than bedbugs, more damaging than scabies or chicken pox, a condition which is more easily transmitted than a cold. It is spread walking past an infested person; chairs at movie theaters or performing arts; clothing while trying on; cars, seats on a train or plane; hotels, etc. These things do not die; they exponentially proliferate; survive extreme conditions and temperatures. If Congress does not take this condition seriously, they too will become afflicted...if they havent already. This modern day mystery is here to stay - unless something is done. Action MUST be taken! You probably will never be the same after scratching your head ever again.
January 5, 2012
Someone from Woodbridge, VA writes:
Please investigate this further we are on the verge of major outbreaks.
January 7, 2012
Someone from Simi Valley, CA signed.
January 9, 2012
Someone from Merced, CA signed.
January 9, 2012
Someone from Farmington, ME signed.
January 14, 2012
Someone from Belmont, CA writes:
The invisible mites are infested everywhere, and has become such a huge National problem, I am asking that research be done immediately so we can get relief from the biting, crawling, itching mites to kill and get rid of them in our homes, cars, offices, and public places.
Someone from Bronx, NY signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Montclair, NJ writes:
These biting insects are Real and we deserve to know What they are and how to get rid of,them.
5 years ago
Someone from Albertville, AL writes:
My mom, Martha Audy and I have suffered from this invisible bug that attacks, bites, and invades our furniture, clothes, etc...We know we are extremely clean people and have spent hundreds of dollars in the past year (that we didn't have to spend)..trying every chemical, poison, anyone recommended...
5 years ago
Someone from West Columbia, SC signed.
5 years ago
Someone from West Columbia, SC writes:
I just need a doctor who is familiar with crusted scabies. I have spent 2 thousand dollars so far on doctors and on remedies for this condition, with very little relief.
January 25, 2012
Someone from Port Orange, FL signed.
January 26, 2012
Someone from Louisville, KY signed.
February 3, 2012
Someone from Avenel, NJ signed.
February 4, 2012
Someone from Bridgeport, WV writes:
I'm an engineer and approach everything rationally and logically. I just contracted this condition and can't believe our government would let people suffer for so long. We need research and cures. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Who can we contact to work with to beat this? I'm willing to help any way I can.
February 5, 2012
Someone from Monroe, NY signed.
February 8, 2012
Someone from Redondo Beach, CA writes:
Contracted this at an apartment building on a marsh in Marina Del Rey, CA. Other neighbors had it too. I don't have the issues when visiting friends or staying at hotels. So I know it is in my home and mainly in fabric and by my desk where I spend a lot of time. No pest control people or even determotologists, who specialize in bugs, know what this is. For the life of me, I can't find a sample. It is quite a mystery. One that I hope will be solved one day. Vaccuming, Super-heating, washing and drying clothes definitely help.
February 9, 2012
Someone from Rocklin, CA writes:
I have spent thousands of dollars on doctors, exterminators, meds, cleaners, equipment and skin treatments with very little effectiveness. Please help us!
Someone from Chariton, IA writes:
We are suffering terribly and no company has helped us for thousands of dollars. We got these in a hotel room and have tiny blood bites all over, but the bugs are invisible and bedbug treatment has not worked. Please help us!!! You may be next!!!!
February 15, 2012
Someone from San Francisco, CA signed.
February 15, 2012
Someone from Dayton, OH signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Grand Prairie, TX writes:
These bugs are real and I didn't know they had a name until now. I'm tired of scratching my skin so much. There has to be some type of help out there for us. This is so real. I thought I was the only one! Help, this is serious!
5 years ago
Someone from Fitzpatrick, AL writes:
Help eliminate unseeable bugs in homes.
February 24, 2012
Someone from Brooklyn, NY signed.
Someone from San Diego, CA signed.
Someone from Clarksville, TN writes:
My family and I (including my cat) initially had a monumental probIem with this crawling, itching, biting parasite? approximately 5 years ago in 2007. We fought it aggressively, spent hundreds on pest control companies who didn't know what I was talking about, moved out of our home for 6 weeks due to the use of pesticides by professionals, we had all our carpet removed from our home and got SLIGHT relief for a short while. We are very clean people and keep our house very clean. BOTTOM LINE - I believe I contracted "Wells' Syndrome" due to this infestation. In 2010 I was diagnosed (through 3 skin biopsies) with a rare skin disease called "Wells' Syndrome". My life has all but fallen apart since this disease has taken control of my life. The problem with the mites? has returned to our house this January and it is worse than ever. I believe this infestation was the to blame in me contracting this extremely rare skin disease. At my ropes end...Please help us with this HUGE problem. By the way, the doctors are still trying treatment options for this rare disease. There is not a common protocol of treatment as there are VERY few cases on record.. I take many dangerous meds daily and have lost half a head of hair secondary to these meds. I think the infestation is related to me developing this rare disease. The doctors DID tell me that parasitic infestations are common precursors to Wells' syndrome. If this is the case as I firmly believe, the government needs to step up to the plate and reseaqrch these mites? PLEASE help.