January 6, 2017
mary w. from Adams, WI writes:
Well I see my state tax dollars are at the lies again!!!Calling a emergancy session on opiates when the reality and truth is,,,its NOT prescribed opiates that are killing ADULTS in Wisconsin!!!If u read/hear any propaganda in Wisconsin,IE,,NPR,ALL T.V. STATIONS about ,''our medicine,'' they ALWAYS REPEAT THE WORDS OPIATE/HEROIN TOGETHER ON EVERY T.V. STATION IN WISCONSIN,,,NEVER EVER ARE THOSE 2 WORDS SEPERATED...NOR ARE THEY SEPERATED AT THE CORONER OFFICE,WHEN SOMEONE DIES,,,THEY JUST RITE DOWN OPIATE O.D. SINCE HEROIN W/SHOW UP AS A MORPHINE BASE BECAUSE THEY COME FROM THE SAME PLANT MATERIAL!!!!THUS YOUR DATA ON OPIATE DEATH IS A LIE,,,,U SYSTEMATICALLY CENSORE ANYONE WHO TRY TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH'S,,THAT HEROIN IS THE ;LEADING CAUSE,,,NOT OPIATES,,,,,SEEING AS THOUGH I HAVE SENT SCIENTIFIC INFO AGAIN AND AGAIN TO MY STATE REPRESENTATIVES SHOWING THERE NOT SEPARATING HEROIN FROM OUR MEDICINES!! AND THEIR NOT DOING SOO ON PURPOSE,,WHICH IS WHY THEIR ,''RUSHING,'' THESE NEW RESTRICTION TO DENY US ACCESS TO OUR MEDICINES IN WISCONSIN,,,,BEFORE THE TRUTH IS EXPOSE,,,FOR THEY KNOW DAM WELL,,,,ONCE IT BECOMES LAW,,,ITS HARDER THEN CRAP TO REVERSE IT,,,,BUT GUESS WHAT LIERS ON MY DIME STATE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS,,,,THE ACLU IS WAITEN IN THE WINGS THIS TIME,,,ON MY DIME,,,SOO GO AHEAD,,,,KEEP LIEING,,,PASS MORE RESTRICTION ON MY MEDICINES,,,FOR THIS WILL BE THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL BACK,,,AND U WILL BE SUED FOR VIOLATION OF international LAW ON TORTURE AND GENOCIDE AND BASIC DISCRIMINATION TOWARDS THE MEDICALLY ILL,,,AND THE WILLFULL TORTURE AND GENOCIDE OF THE MEDICALLY ILL W/PAINFUL MEDICAL CONDITIONS,,MARYW
Amber S. from Fort Hood, TX writes:
I know how other pain suffers feel because of our chronic pain due to old age or injuries. I myself knows how it feels to be looked at as a pain seeker but true pain suffers knows the truth and so we have to suffer for the bad people whom abuse it. My blood pressure has been 150/112 due to my pain and they won't help me
January 6, 2017
Amie D. from Hollis Center, ME writes:
My dad is disabled, has lupus and chronic pain from injuries in car accident. Steel in his leg, has had 2 by pass surgeries that havent taken so poor circulation plus the steel and everything else he can hardly get out of bed at all most of the time. ESPECIALLY IN THE WINTER MO THS IN MAINE. Doctors use to have him on oxycontin 30mg 3x day with 30mg morphine2x a day...and that was alright. Still had some days where it was hard to he around without extreme pain, but worked well enough. With the new laws his doctor has. Cut him down to 10mg oxycontin 2x per day and 1 morphine 20mg...and is claiming he wishes he could do more...However our new laws say pain meds should be limited to 100mg morphine equivilant a day...and the dosage they have him on now suggests that the Doctor COULD DO A BIT MORE LEGALLY...but that's another story, anyway It is awful! His quality of life is all but zero, he can't move on that dose can't get up a lot of the time, so he lays in bed and has become depressed, and none of this helps his lupus one bit...he has been referencing suicide a lot lately and I wish I knew how to get him the right meds he needs...it is a shame to do this to people in general, but he is a disabled vet...and this is what our country he served for has come to?
January 6, 2017
Deb T. from San Marcos, TX writes:
I suffer from severe chronic pain and I'm scared that the new push to save the people addicted to a "high" are going to make it to the point that the people that Need the life giving Opiates are going to be denied them. The addicts are going to get anything to satisfy their trip, but there are conditions that cause severe pain to everyday people that I fear are going to be forced to live a life of severe agony and pain through the roof because of the bad actions of the high seekers. It's not right for everyone that doesn't have a painful drisease to make this decision to interfere between a Dr. and their patient. I'm afraid the people in real pain are going to end up killing themselves because of the severe pain they suffer every second of every day. There are 100 million people in Severe Pain in America, and about 145,000 addicts that overdose every year. Why let 100 million Americans suffer so badly just because the addicts. We need to get together, form a group, and send letters to Congress and the President Elect Donald Trump. We have to tell them how an opiod helps us move a muscle or joint,muscle that they take for granted. I have already signed "the contract" that you will follow the rules and have been following it any way because I really am in severe pain and I would not be able to get out of bed without these life giving medicines! There are more of us that are able to just try to handle the pain enough to enjoy a little life and movement than the ones that overdose on it and have all of the people out to stop the Dr's from writing prescriptions. We need help, write or call your State Representatives and President Elect Trump. We have to let them know our side of this very important issue. I live in fear that these life giving Opiod's will be taken from us because of the actions of others. Well wishes to everyone suffering from chronic pain, let's get a group 100 million strong and someone will listen to us! We have to fight for our right to access these Meds that help us. If someone has an idea how to get our 100 million voices together, email me and let's do this for future! Take care everyone!
January 6, 2017
Someone from San Leandro, CA writes:
I think it's despicable that the government is interfering with Doctor/Patient/Physician care. Wait till they get elderly and it happens to them! It's called KARMA. To deny patients what they need is not treating the patient. This is the ideology of '"only the strong should survive"! This is so sad and sinister.
January 6, 2017
Someone from Gainesville, FL writes:
I have been going to the doctor for a long time and due to pinched nerves c4,c5,c6,c7 and fyberbrmilgia plus pinched nerve in my elbow and wrist. I have been on pain mess, I have dealt with high and low blood pressure, waking up at night sweat running, my heart racing, chest pain, I was so depressed i didnt want to do anything, i was in the hospital several time, so 5 years ago I was placed on Xanax 1..2 times a dah and oxycodone 15 every 6 hours..since then my blood pressure has stabledone out, I was able to get up and be normal.do things be free of pain..sleep all night...everything I went to the doctor I took my medicine so they could see I was taking it right..I was tested to make sure nothing else was in my system....Remind you before all this I was tried on several different medication went through all the side effect..so they find something that works which is the about medication..4 monthso ago they decided to ween me off the Xanax due to the new regulations so they started the taper does. The 1St month was not bad the second month I started having sleep issues..waking up again not getting my sleep, the 3rd month I am now withdrawal from everything...started back smoking, really stressed, having attacks through the night, crying, don't want to talk or see anyone...don't really want to get up to go to the doctor...so now we are back to square 1...the thing is..what I was taking worked over the last 5 years I never asked for more on my medicine and taking them every month showed I was being honest about what I took. I guess it don't pay to be honest..Now sometimes I feel like giving up..I feel like finding my own medicine...they wonder why people do what they do when it comes to drugs...well it's the DEA...who are not doctors causing people to search for their who pain relief..Trust me Neve pain husts..but also panic attacks makes life harder..True fact...if you have no schooling to be a doctor but you go and say your a doctor and treat someone you will be arrested for impersonating a doctor..if your not a dentist but go treat someone's mouth as a dentist you will be arrested for impersonating a dentist...so explain how can the DNA come in and decide what type of medication someone should take..I mean they don't have a degree in being a doctor..Truly all this makes people want to just end everything that is causing the pain..
January 6, 2017
Someone from Daytona Beach, FL writes:
Now, what if your veterinarian told you he would no longer give your pet its life-giving medicine because the federal government decide that a stronger version of the drug was being misued by criminals and thus pets should be given such a medicine. Your pet would now be forced live it's life in terrible pain. How long do you think that would last? My life was derailed by chronic pain in 2005. For almost ten years my doctors and I successfully managed my pain. I had my life back. The CDC Guidelines came out in 2015, and over the past 16 months my life and everything that means anything to me is slipping away. Doctors do not use the guidelines as intended - guidelines for primary care doctors treating new chronic pain patients. The guidelines are being treated as law by pain management doctors and law abiding patients find themselves on the edge of a cliff with no one to listen to their stories, much less help them. Harrowing months of withdrawal and confusion as my scared doctors hack away at my pain management regimen... no more sleep... what doctor would insist that cold turkey is the only way to get me off a medicine that has given me life for 12 years? I moved and found that here Pain doctors will not even talk to you, they talk at you. They don't let you have a chance to talk. I've been told that I am a drug addict and that I need to go to treatment. I keep looking for a doctor that will help me, and am told I am doctor shopping. I've been told I don't need pain medicine by doctors that have not seen any of my records and won't even look me in the eye. There is no tapering, no counseling on withdrawal or substitute medications, and no Rx. The patient doctor relationship is no longer a partnership. Doctors cower behind the Obama Administrations' new war on drugs, a drive to get pain-riddled everyday Americans (and Veterans) labeled as addicts, forced into treatment facilitie$, suicide, street drugs, and or a hopeless useless life. The doctors could care less about your pain. If they did they might try to work with patients towards meeting CDC guidelines not push them off a cliff. My life and that of many others was taken by chronic pain, and given back by successful long term opiod pain management. These lives have now been taken from them by the government. It is cruel and inhumane what is happening. Please, please, help us, the victims of the CDC opiod guideline crisis.
January 6, 2017
Someone from Phenix City, AL writes:
January 6, 2017
Someone from Phenix City, AL writes:
How not to treat patients what do we need them for then if not to treat their patients. This is absurd. I suffer from chronic pain and fatigue everyday all day 365 days a year. What little quality of life I have now is from the help of my two doctor's. My family doctor that sent me to a legit pain management dr who is helping me have a better quality of life. Chronic pain patients don't abuse the medication bc we don't want to be without and then on a pain scale past a 10 oh yeah the 1 to 10 pain scale is a joke bc chronic pain goes past a ten. Don't take our quality of life away because of a few people who do abuse these medications bc they are going to use drugs no matter what drug it is. But please don't take my only way to be able to be part of a somewhat functionable life. I suffer from 5 different chronic pain and fatigue conditions.
Someone from Roseville, CA signed.
January 7, 2017
Michael S. from Riverside, CA writes:
I became I'll in Dec 2006. I am a disabled vet. I had my first heart attack at 30. 97% blockage in my right coronary artery. They put in a few stents, and a few years later I developed a clot, the whole length of my right leg. This clot broke off and went into my lungs, left arm, and I had TIAS. The clot destroyed my right leg. I was diagnosed with having Lupus Anticoagulant Syndrome. I developed chronic Venus insufficiency, pad, and my nerves are going haywire. I have now developed severe arthritis in my hips, and other joints. I can barely walk, stand, sit, for any periods before I am in so much pain I have to lay in bed and suffer through it. My oncologist used to prescribe my pain, and I have asked him to up my dose, but he refuses. I am on 10mg oxy, and 30mg extended morphine. The pain and breakthroughsuffering are intense and I lay in bed crying. My dr instructed me to take my meds if I need to. So instead of the prescribed 2 10mg oxy every six hours, sometimes I have to take them at 3 or 4 hours instead. He said if I run out early I can ask and he will fill them early. The oncology pharmasist had never had a problem before. Now suddenly they do. They decided they didn't want to treat me for pain, gave me a 10 day supply and sent me to pain clinic. The pain clinic is backed up until April. So I feel my dr just tossed me aside. He has never really treated or listened to my pain complaints. And now I feel like I am labeled as a seeker, which is wrong and embarrassing.
January 7, 2017
Someone from Huntington Beach, CA writes:
i have a very strong opinion on this but im afraid my pharmacy doesnt want to hear it. not saying pharmacists just saying those behind the counter, and sometimes unfortunately includes the registered pharms.
January 7, 2017
Someone from Freehold, NJ writes:
My heart goes out to all of my fellow chronic pain sufferers who have become the victims in this pathetic war on drugs!!! I urge you all to constantly, and i mean constantly call your senators and reps, call them multiple times a day, let them know how you are being FORCED BY THE CORRUPT DEA, CDC, FDA, PROP AMD GOVERNMENT TO LIVE A LIFE FILLED WITH AGONY WHEN THERE ARE MEDS THAT WORK TO LESSEN THE PAIN AND WE ARE BEING DENIED THOSE MEDS.!! I have beeen on the same stable dose for eight years with success, up until the cdc released their barbaric and INHUMANE guidelines that has been taken into law nationwide. A year and a half ago my r of five years decides to lower my meds and took some away claiming "his hands are tied". Simce then he has turned into a judgemental prick!! I get extremely bad anxiety a week before i have a dr appt. in fear of what he will accuse me of next. He has thrown degrading comments at me, tried to make me feel like im some drug addict, and last month tells me to research subutex, tells me its a much stronger pain medication. HOW EFFIN STUPID DOES HE THINK I AM!?!? I know dam well he labeled my records as "opiod use disorder" A CROCK OF SH*T!!! I AM NOT AN ADDICT! I DO NOT GET F***ING HIGH I GOT RELIEF FROM THE BURNING. CRUSHING, STABBING, PIERCING, SHOOTING PAINS ALL OVER MY BODY! I FOLLOWED YOUR FU**ING RULES FOR TEN YEARS, I DID EVERYTHING THE PATHETIC MEDICAL COMMUNITY TOLD ME TO DO AND WHEN THEIR SO CALLED ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES, SURGERIES, INJECTIONS, STERIODS, AND SO ON DID NOT WORK, THEY START ACCUSING YOU OF BEING A PILL SEEKER!!! WTF !?!? I HAVE TEN YEARS OF MEDICAL RECORDS DOCUMENTING MY DEBILITATING INCURABLE DISEASES, TEN FUC*ING YEARS WORTH!!! Pain pts nationwide are being ABANDONED by their drs, discharged with no help in sight, are being FORCED INTO WHAT COULD BE DEADLY WITHDRAWAL, FORCED TO TURN TO THE STREETS FOR RELIEF GETTING GOD KNOWS WHAT, OR WORSE SUICIDE!!! Just this past week 15 pain sufferers in my support groups KILLED THEMSELVES DUE TO BEING CUT OFF FROM THEIR LIFESAVING PAIN MEDICATION!!! FORCED TO SUFFER UNBEARABLE PAIN, !!! WHAT THE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT AND THEIR SIDEKICKS ARE DOING IS CRIMINAL!! THEY SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR EVERY SUICIDE BY PAIN PTS. Now if you are a drug addict there is help everywhere, for f**k sake the government has even allowed for safe places for heroin addicts to go to shoot their sh*t up, they give them clean needles, and coddle them like broken babies, they are not turned away at all. BUT if one suffers from DEBILITATING INCURABLE DISEASES THAT CAUSE SEVERE PAIN 24/7, we get NEGLECTED, ABUSED, MISTREATED, DEGRADED AND DISCRIMINATED AGAINST, WE ARE BEING ABANDONED BY OUR DRS, PAIN CLINICS ARE SHUTTING DOWN NATIONWIDE, LEAVING THE SUFFERING NOWHERE TO TURN. AND TO THOSE OF YOU WHO SAY TO THESE SCUMBAG POLITICIANS WHO ARE PRACTICING MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE, THAT KARMA WILL GET THEM, COME ON, I DONT DOUBT FOR A SECOND THERE ARE MANY IN THE GOVERNMENT, CDC, FDA, DEA AND OR THEIR LOVED ONES WHO SUFFER FROM INTRACTABLE PAIN, BUT YOU ALL HAVE YOUR PRIVATE DRS AND PHARMACIES ON STANDBY, NONE OF THEM ARE PUT THRU THE DEGRADING HELL " WE THE PEOPLE" ARE PUT THRU. I LOOK FORWARD TO THE WHISTLEBLOWERS COMING FORWARD AND EXPOSING ALL THE CORRUPTION BEHIND THE FICTIOUS OPIOD EPIDEMIC, EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE CDC JUST RECENTLY RELEASED THEIR OVERDOSE DEATHRATES, QUIETLY RELEASED THEM, AND ADMIT TO BEING WRONG ABOUT WHERE THEIR SO CALLED EPIDEMICIS COMING FROM, OH THEY ADMIT TO IT BEING A GOOD PIDEMIC OF HEROIN AND ILLEGAL FENTANYL, NOT COMING FROM OUR DOCTORS!!! I AM NOT PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, NO NEED TO FEAR ISIS, THE REAL TERRORSITS ARE THE ONES RUNNING THIS COUNTRY, THEY ARE INTENTIONALLY INFLICTING PAIN, HARM AND SUFFERING ONTO THE CHRONICALLY ILL, KILLING US OFF ONE BY ONE = GENOCIDE!! n
Someone from Freehold, NJ writes:
My heart goes out to all of my fellow chronic pain sufferers who have become the victims in this pathetic war on drugs!!! I urge you all to constantly, and i mean constantly call your senators and reps, call them multiple times a day, let them know how you are being FORCED BY THE CORRUPT DEA, CDC, FDA, PROP AMD GOVERNMENT TO LIVE A LIFE FILLED WITH AGONY WHEN THERE ARE MEDS THAT WORK TO LESSEN THE PAIN AND WE ARE BEING DENIED THOSE MEDS.!! I have beeen on the same stable dose for eight years with success, up until the cdc released their barbaric and INHUMANE guidelines that has been taken into law nationwide. A year and a half ago my r of five years decides to lower my meds and took some away claiming "his hands are tied". Simce then he has turned into a judgemental prick!! I get extremely bad anxiety a week before i have a dr appt. in fear of what he will accuse me of next. He has thrown degrading comments at me, tried to make me feel like im some drug addict, and last month tells me to research subutex, tells me its a much stronger pain medication. HOW EFFIN STUPID DOES HE THINK I AM!?!? I know dam well he labeled my records as "opiod use disorder" A CROCK OF SH*T!!! I AM NOT AN ADDICT! I DO NOT GET F***ING HIGH I GOT RELIEF FROM THE BURNING. CRUSHING, STABBING, PIERCING, SHOOTING PAINS ALL OVER MY BODY! I FOLLOWED YOUR FU**ING RULES FOR TEN YEARS, I DID EVERYTHING THE PATHETIC MEDICAL COMMUNITY TOLD ME TO DO AND WHEN THEIR SO CALLED ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES, SURGERIES, INJECTIONS, STERIODS, AND SO ON DID NOT WORK, THEY START ACCUSING YOU OF BEING A PILL SEEKER!!! WTF !?!? I HAVE TEN YEARS OF MEDICAL RECORDS DOCUMENTING MY DEBILITATING INCURABLE DISEASES, TEN FUC*ING YEARS WORTH!!! Pain pts nationwide are being ABANDONED by their drs, discharged with no help in sight, are being FORCED INTO WHAT COULD BE DEADLY WITHDRAWAL, FORCED TO TURN TO THE STREETS FOR RELIEF GETTING GOD KNOWS WHAT, OR WORSE SUICIDE!!! Just this past week 15 pain sufferers in my support groups KILLED THEMSELVES DUE TO BEING CUT OFF FROM THEIR LIFESAVING PAIN MEDICATION!!! FORCED TO SUFFER UNBEARABLE PAIN, !!! WHAT THE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT AND THEIR SIDEKICKS ARE DOING IS CRIMINAL!! THEY SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR EVERY SUICIDE BY PAIN PTS. Now if you are a drug addict there is help everywhere, for f**k sake the government has even allowed for safe places for heroin addicts to go to shoot their sh*t up, they give them clean needles, and coddle them like broken babies, they are not turned away at all. BUT if one suffers from DEBILITATING INCURABLE DISEASES THAT CAUSE SEVERE PAIN 24/7, we get NEGLECTED, ABUSED, MISTREATED, DEGRADED AND DISCRIMINATED AGAINST, WE ARE BEING ABANDONED BY OUR DRS, PAIN CLINICS ARE SHUTTING DOWN NATIONWIDE, LEAVING THE SUFFERING NOWHERE TO TURN. AND TO THOSE OF YOU WHO SAY TO THESE SCUMBAG POLITICIANS WHO ARE PRACTICING MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE, THAT KARMA WILL GET THEM, COME ON, I DONT DOUBT FOR A SECOND THERE ARE MANY IN THE GOVERNMENT, CDC, FDA, DEA AND OR THEIR LOVED ONES WHO SUFFER FROM INTRACTABLE PAIN, BUT YOU ALL HAVE YOUR PRIVATE DRS AND PHARMACIES ON STANDBY, NONE OF THEM ARE PUT THRU THE DEGRADING HELL " WE THE PEOPLE" ARE PUT THRU. I LOOK FORWARD TO THE WHISTLEBLOWERS COMING FORWARD AND EXPOSING ALL THE CORRUPTION BEHIND THE FICTIOUS OPIOD EPIDEMIC, EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE CDC JUST RECENTLY RELEASED THEIR OVERDOSE DEATHRATES, QUIETLY RELEASED THEM, AND ADMIT TO BEING WRONG ABOUT WHERE THEIR SO CALLED EPIDEMICIS COMING FROM, OH THEY ADMIT TO IT BEING AN EPIDEMIC OF HEROIN AND ILLEGAL FENTANYL, NOT COMING FROM OUR DOCTORS!!! ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO KILL WAY MANY MORE PEOPLE SO WHY IS NOTHING BEING DONE!?!? YOUR PROHIBITION OF PAIN MEDICATION IS KILLING INNOCENT LAW ABIDING CHRONICALLY ILL CITIZENS AND IT NEEDS TO END NOW! I AM NOT PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, NO NEED TO FEAR ISIS, THE REAL TERRORSITS ARE THE ONES RUNNING THIS COUNTRY, THEY ARE INTENTIONALLY INFLICTING PAIN, HARM AND SUFFERING ONTO THE CHRONICALLY ILL, KILLING US OFF ONE BY ONE = GENOCIDE!!
January 7, 2017
Someone from Banning, CA writes:
I nearly lost my life after my newly assigned physician refused to see me and refused to issue refill for chronic pain medicine. This was at a low dose taken for 20 years and I am 75 yrs old! Creating this much fear in American doctors is insanity and will cause death and much harm to many.
January 7, 2017
Someone from Banning, CA writes:
January 7, 2017
Someone from Ocean Shores, WA writes:
Tired of living in pain and now it is worse for us. The CDC needs to retract their so called guidelines immediately and let the pain community of patents and doctors write the guidelines. What an idea! The drug addicts are treated better than us. Do you think we choose to live this way just to get a pill that is now so minimal? The DEA needs to take care of the illicit drugs coming from China and Mexico and leave patients and their doctors alone. You created a real mess that will take a long time to fix. At the expense of suffering patients!
January 8, 2017
Someone from Durham, NC writes:
Hi, my name is Erica. I got in car accident in August of 2015. The woman hit me so hard in the driver side, t-boning me & spinning my truck in a 180 degree circle. I was in horrible pain. But it literally took the officers and everything, 2 and a half hours to get to the wreck so by the time they got there, I was just ready to go home. The wreck was only like 5 houses up from my home. So the next day I woke up and absolutely could not move my neck without excruciating pain. I called my boyfriend who was at work and told him he needed to come home and take me to the hospital. Well when I got up there and they got me back to a room, I was terrified. They had me strapped to a board with the neck brace on, absolutely could not move and had like 4 doctors in there and like 4 nurses. I was again, terrified. Well they ran tests and decided nothing was hurt and I didn't need anything for pain and just to take tylenol and go home. It was unreal!! I was in so much pain but after what they put my through I didn't want to go to another hospital for them to try to say I was "Dr. Shopping". So I just went home and still to this day I have bad neck pains and severe migraines at least twice a day. It is really sad that if a Doctor thinks that you are just in there for pain meds, they won't even give you anything, even while you are there. Duke University Hospital in NC gets a thumbs down from me!
January 8, 2017
Someone from Anderson, IN signed.
January 8, 2017
Jennifer S. from Boaz, AL writes:
The government controls enough. To make it these days we work 2 or 3 jobs and endure more pain and shouldn't have to. All these famous people get away with using whatever they want nothing asked until they die. Control it better, don't cut us off if we have legit pain.
January 9, 2017
Felix B. from Harrison City, PA signed.
January 9, 2017
Someone from Freehold, NJ signed.
January 9, 2017
Jason H. from Wilmington, DE writes:
I suffer with horrific chronic pancreatitis as well as a huge life threatening psuedo cyst that if ruptured kills me and my daily paon with eating and moving around is intolerable...as my doctors cut my percocet 30s away suddenly and with no warning and ive been unable to find proper relief since and ive now been hospitalized 35 times in 5 years for at least a week each time because of my condition and even there im told ill need meds for my entire life but still cant find a doc to prescribe me anything and yes suicide has crossed my mind so i agree with this in total
January 9, 2017
Michael S. from RIVERSIDE, CA writes:
This just happened to me on Friday. I went in a few days early and my oncologist approve the pick up because he knows I run out early but he refuses to up my medication. He has always told me if I am in pain take my medication If I run out, then I run out. He will order more. The pharmasist started complaining that the DNA is watching everyone and they could get in trouble. She gave me a big talking to. I suffer extreme pain all day and night This is the same pharmasist who only months ago said she has no problem writing them early for her oncology patients. Now suddenly she does The outpatient pharmacies on the main flooreason of the VA will yell at me and totally embarrass me in front of 50 people waiting for their meds. They make me look like a seeker and a fiend. I am now going to pain clinic this month and hope they are able to better help me. But from what I hear they are cutting people out of pain meds. I have tried PT, tens units, neuro psych, neuropathy medication, non narcotic pain meds ( feels like I'm taking a Tylenol). It has done nothing. My nerves are damaged and I feel like I am on fire. I also have deep vein damage from ankle to groin and I get cramp pains that feel like I have those terrible leg cramps, but mine last for hours. I am being honest when I say I would rather be dead than suffer the full effect of my pain issues. The government is just getting to nosey and lingering in everyone's problems. Lawmakers are issuing new laws and these chums have probably never had to live in any amount of true pain.
January 9, 2017
Bill W. from West Chester, PA writes:
I could tell my story, but is so similar to so many others. I live in daily debilitating pain, and the DEA likes to pretend they are MD's with 12 years of Medical School, specializing in the practice of "Pain Management". They think they know how much Pain Medicine works for every patient in the USA. We are being grouped into to the same "Bucket" as Heroin Addicts.To become a Physician in these great United States, Doctors must swear to the "Hippocratic Oath", which states : "The Hippocratic Oath is an oath historically taken by Physicians. It is one of the most widely known of Greek medical texts. In its original form, it requires a new Physician to swear, by a number of healing gods, to uphold specific ethical standards. Of historic and traditional value, the oath is considered a rite of passage for practitioners of medicine in many countries, although nowadays various modernized versions are often used; the message delivered is still the same, "DO NO HARM"...!!!! THE DEA IS FORCING GOOD PHYSICIANS TO BREAK THEIR "HIPPOCRATIC OATH", by forcing them to NOT treat their patients to the best of their knowledge and ability. This is Devastating, and Inhumane, and the Congress of these great United States needs to understand what is happening to so many good, law abiding people, and correct this holocaust of "Grave Human Injustice".
January 9, 2017
Cheryl C. from Flushing, MI writes:
I suffer from chronic pain due to rheumatoid arthritis, neck and back injuries from car accidents and breast and thyroid cancer. My doctor decided to stop prescribing me pain meds leaving me in constant pain. My husband has stage 4 head and neck cancer and although he is finally in remission has chronic pain. No pain meds for him either. Thanks to the government
January 9, 2017
Someone from Jonesboro, AR writes:
Hell lo I'm a 64yr old male and have severe ankylosing spondylitis. My pain started when I was 29. My doc at the time kept telling me I had muscle spasms. I was young and kept working in dispite terrible pain in the back hips and legs. He ibuprofen no relief. By the time I turned 40 I could no longer do my job. I could go on forever about the pain I live with. I have been to those pain clinics for the shots and doctors sticking a neddle to bone my spine because I have no disk left my spine is just bone. Trying to make this as short as possible. I've been on the same dosage of pain meds go 12 yrs they do nothing but keep me from getting sick and I can't get a doctor to help me. 6 months ago I went to the ER and was treated like trash still in extreme pain the next night went back to the ER was treated like trash. That Sunday morning I took a loaded gun and put it to my head didn't have the guts to relieve the pain but I'm afraid it's coming to that. I can't get any relief from it. Lid give me one day without pain. I just want to know what it would be like. I wouldn't wish this disease on anybody. PS yes I've tried humira at 4000.00 dollars a month a waste of time over a year and Medicare money. Can barely move to leave my house. Somebody do SOMETHING
January 9, 2017
Someone from Jonesboro, AR writes:
January 9, 2017
Someone from Jonesboro, AR writes:
January 9, 2017
Someone from Idaho Falls, ID writes:
My story is and long hard and tragic, being in severe pain not on,y effects me, my children, my marriage, my community, and our country. After all the chronic pain suffers finally able to return to work due to pain bing met by medication they will now be back on disability. I'm currently disabled after a near fatal car accident in 2014. I wish I could be pain free enough to even think about working again, spending my days bed ridden while my Dr's continue to take down my pain medications is just sick. I don't know how they do it. I know why, FEAR. Please I'm begging our government to hear us before its to late and we take our lives due to the pain being so sever. Look at the true statistics, dig for truth, get good Dr's on the board to balance dibilating debases that are life long to be exceptions in the guidelines. Stop arresting our Drs.
January 10, 2017
LORRAINE L. from Amherst, VA signed.
January 10, 2017
Someone from Sewell, NJ signed.
Someone from Montgomery, AL writes:
Go after people who abuse the real drug like heroin. Leave chronic pain patients alone.
January 11, 2017
Someone from Jean, NV writes:
I live with cronic pain because the dea is closing down drs in Las Vegas Nv I cannot get my medince i went to a pain doctor the governors office said they are to fill your beds what a joke I had a brush with death because the pain did changed my meds my heart almost stopped . This is a CRIME
January 11, 2017
Someone from Spring Branch, TX writes:
I am an NP that started treating pain due to the misinformation and inadequate care (I mainly was given hydrocodone) that I received after a severe accident that damaged my lower lumbar spine. I personally did a lot of research on my own and developed a plan that reduced and continues to reduce my pain and symptoms enough for me to work full time and only rarely take ibuprofen for increased pain. I have and continue to educate everyone of my patients on this "plan" that I developed (not altruistically) and many of them continue to show as great results as I continue to show. Many have been able to stop narcotic pain medications or greatly reduce their usage. In my experience with patients, the majority of people just want to reduce their pain and continue to work, function and enjoy life once in awhile and they would rather NOT take pain medications at all as they would much prefer to NOT be in pain.
January 11, 2017
Someone from Duncan, SC writes:
I'm in total agreement. Had one neurologist for 20+ years and previously it was neurosurgeon for 4+ years. No history of drug seeking behavior. But BECAUSE of new regulations, I can not get treatment. Do ALL legitimate chronic pain sufferers have to forfeit successful treatment because someONE else abuses prescription meds?
January 11, 2017
Someone from Endeavor, PA writes:
I have chronic back pain with MRI's showing the pain cousing injury and the DEA is causing pain clinics and doctors to refusing to help me.
Someone from Pensacola, FL writes:
I agree 100%. My doctor abruptly unexpectedly tried and other doctors in office refuse to see me or continue treating me for anything!! I am forced to find a completely me doctor and doctor office.
January 12, 2017
Free S. writes:
All humans involved with actual hippa violations govt or not have absolutely no right to tell a person what does and doesnt help ther pain. What amount they consider "too much" as each HUMAN BEING is diff with injury or illness like the way they look and act! To expect a person to suffer to the point of suicide over treatable pain with MEDICINE is worse than the patient dying in ther sleep! They deserve death with dignity no matter what! When you "people who decide ness amounts" have cancer or debilitating injuries and beg your dr that you are different to please ease your suffering and pain hopefully they will send you packing to a horrible building to jump off of. You cannot take a junkies word over a pain patient! That junky will still get high the pain patient will slowly die! What else you pencil pushers are doing is combining "opioid" deaths together? A heroin overdose and a cancer or pain patients death are not in the same category! Every junky blames pain medicine! Every junky is a criminal! Pain patients are not! Junkys can live in the world pain patients live in ther beds! Shame on humanity im disgusted to see this in my life! Watch your family members beg for death then watch them take ther last breath and see if pain medicine is the problem or the wealthy lawmakers creating another useless unstoppable war on MEDICINE for the media or the criminals stealing it! These are humans with mostly honest people with severe pain problems dying and being judged for it? Your wrong and your day will come driving home from work as a drunk driver breaks your back or you watch your mother beg for 1 hour of sleep to escape the pain of her brain tumor or you get inopperable cancer and have 6 months to live with NO PAIN MEDICINE! As for the doctors read that oath you took to make your fortune you know write from wrong. America is the only country in the world that thinks pain medicine is such a problem and so horrible? Its there for a reason has been forever and some die some have quality of life which is priceless! More people die in ther cars daily so save the scare tactics and bother the people that need to be not the ill! Cowards go after the sick weak injured and dying and thats what america wants to be? What happened to land of the FREE home of the brave? Quality of a sad painful life.
January 12, 2017
shane c. from Buckhannon, WV writes:
The government and doctors are hated they are evil inhuman creatures for making people suffer in pain. It is evil what has been done and is continuing to be done, I just want the ones behind this that has caused lives to be distroyed and making people suffer you are evil murders burn in hell you are hated, we hate you for ever. You will burn in hell you evil inhuman creatures...I pray and pray until I die you evil torturing murders burn alive in hell, you murders.....