November 25, 2016
Michael S. from Madison, IN signed.
November 25, 2016
Valerie E. from Ypsilanti, MI writes:
I have fibromyalgia, slipped and herniated discs, neuropathy in my foot from an ankle repair and arthritis. I can barely stand up long enough to make my kids dinner after work(im an in home hospice aide) with my meds. I don't abuse them, I take them for pain like lots of other people do.
November 25, 2016
Someone from Moundridge, KS writes:
My life has been ruined by an ER PA who wrongly accused me of opiate withdrawal. Even after being treated with opiates in the hospital for the pain my pain is persistent in my pancreas or liver. My doctor called me a drug seeker. As I was on benzos for awhile. I'm pregnant. So test can't be ran for me. Now my anxiety is higher than I can tolerate and I'm constantly taking hot baths to get any pain relief. I've lost weight, can't eat, don't go out because it strikes at any time. I'm desperate for relief and fight going to the hospital daily because I know it will do np good and anything life threatening has been ruled out. It gets so bad I convulse in pain. All I can do is leave poor reviews for him and move on. I'm not risking CPS at my door or my unborn baby by self medicating. I litteraly stay up all night in tears defeated by my label and pain. But. My doctor thinks therapy should help the depression from my chronic pain.
John Y. from Billings, MT writes:
I can echo many of these issues due to having a wife suffering from chronic pain. She has been working with a wonderfully supportive pain doctor and we are afraid when he retires she will be in for many of these problems others share with us. Chronic pain patients are made to suffer additional pain due to these policies and the unbearable pressure being put on the doctors to not even prescribe pain killers.
November 25, 2016
Someone from Winona, MN signed.
November 25, 2016
Jeff S. from Salt Lake City, UT writes:
If doctor prescribes a medication at a patient request, doctor shall explain before patient ingests prescribed medication, complete information about prescribed medication (dosage, side effects, dependency issues), patient sings a Patient Acceptance Form (patient shall accept complete responsibility for prescribed medication, ingesting prescribed medication), doctor shall assume no responsibility (with prescribed medication or patient in any circumstance). If doctor decides a medication for a patient, doctor prescribes medication for patient, patient ingests prescribed medication exactly as doctor directed and pharmacist directed (exactly as prescribed medication package instructs), will not mix medications, alter prescribed medication in any way, doctor shall accept complete responsibility (with prescribed medication and patient. Doctor will not accept any responsibility if patient dies of natural cause or a act of God or suicide, harm caused to body with cause of death even if death caused from prescribed medication).
November 25, 2016
Kathleen A. from Palmdale, CA writes:
I have arthritis in both of my knees and I have been given Norco for the past 2 1/2 yrs with no problems. I was given 60 pills and told to take no more than 3 or 4 per day. I could refill after 60 days. On the average I would take 1 pill a day if needed. All of the sudden, Kaiser switched me to another doctor and this guy starts sending me letters stating that people who take Norco must have blood work and urine samples every 3 months, which is ok to me. Then he started sending me letter containing words like drug addiction, behavioral therapy and would no longer refill my prescriptions until I went to a drug counselor. I was insulted and humiliated by this man who never met me and knows nothing about me. I have been trying alternative ways to help me with my pain, but the weather is getting cold now and there are days I need pain relief. Its starting to mess with my quality of life and I'm getting depressed. People in chronic pain should not be labeled as "druggies" and should be able to get relief for their pain.....PERIOD!!.
Someone from Estacada, OR writes:
I am being taken off of my pain medication even though I have been I'm pain for many years and require strong medication to control it. Just recently my doctor urine tested me and when she found out that I had THC in my systems m she told me that she was going to be decreasing my medicine and was going to eventually take me off completely. She said that "They are cracking down on doctors and asking them to stop prescribing pain medication. I told her that my body has been left racked with pain from colitis and IBD. I had my large intestine removed completely and I have a great deal of pain associated with the aftermath of the surgery. I also suffer from depression largely due to being in pain so much. The doctor is trying to blame my pain on depression and says once I'm off of my medicine for a while that I am going to feel much better. This is a complete lie and it is being told to thousands of people and it should be stopped now. All of these fascist regulations are having a huge negative impact on innocent disabled people who are clearly suffering enough and have no advocacy to defend them from this harrasment. Sincerely Gary Ferguson
November 26, 2016
Mary G. from Hopatcong, NJ writes:
I am disabled my doctor does not want to help me any more the doctors removed all my joints from my those due to psoriatic arthritis I feet were a size8 now I'm a size 3 all I do now is lay in bed because doctor don't want to prescribe two of my medication that help me live my life. My daughter had a baby and I can't even help her out believe me I didn't stand in line for this disease I just need help finally after 30 years we found two pills that help me and the doctor won't help I'm even authorized thru Medicare to receive these meds till the year 2024 and I still can't get help I don't know what to do I just might need to seek help......
November 26, 2016
Someone from Largo, FL writes:
I have suffered my life in horrible pain, fibromyalgia, chronic sciatica, scoliosis, migraines, stenosis, and horrible bone pain and now I have been completely cut off medications because the doctor "does not want to lose her license" from the DEA. I am a senior citizen who just asks to live a somewhat normal life, but the government is not allowing countless chronic pain patients to do so, because of addicts. The only legacy that Potus Obama will leave, in my opinion, is the countless deaths and torture of the disabled people. It is horrific that the people who take medication to live are completely ignored, and the people who live for drugs are given a free pass and consideration. The CDC created an "epidemic" at the cost of the legitimate sick patients. This should be investigated as to who has blood on their hands, but has made a great deal of profit. These people are pure evil.
November 26, 2016
Charles C. from Erwin, TN writes:
This is an addendum to my earlier comment. Two months ago my practitioner ignored my objection to a false positive from the lab and has subjected me to two months of relentless pain. On November tenth my dad went hunting.He has had copd,chf,multiple bypass surgery,femoral stints,etc.I was worried but couldn't accompany him due to my pain... He had a heart attack.... He died. Had I been there I could have performed CPR.I might have saved him.Brought him home to my mom.He spent three hours in the forest.Slumped over.On the ground.By himself.Alone. These worthless b#stards haven't just hurt me now.They've devastated my family.I'm so far beyond angry.I want to punish them.
November 26, 2016
Charles C. from Erwin, TN signed.
November 26, 2016
Deborah B. from Deland, FL signed.
November 26, 2016
Someone from Birmingham, AL writes:
As a medical professional with a speciality in pain management, I am ashamed of our VA system. The reason is that they are denying pain management to chronic pain patients, INSTEAD of going by the established research. ( The research shows that the overwhelming majority of chronic pain patients never abuse or become addicted to medication to manage their pain. ). What is recommended is to: test a patient's risk before hand. Also use random drug testing to ensure patients are not using illegal drugs nor abusing medications. As well as pain management contracts. The huge government over reach into our medical system will result in poor care for those VA patients who have chronic pain. There will be health consequences. For example, blood pressures can shoot up, causing strokes. This is just one example! Also, many patients with chronic pain also have Major Depression. I can see that a likely effect of denying needed medications to manage chronic pain could result in a greater suicide risk. Also, many veterans in this group have PTDS. There is already a high suicide risk here. My Dad is a vetran. However, he quit using the VA. Now my boyfriend, who has Rheumatoid Arthritis and an injury connected with his military service will soon be forced to go to private MDs. His " rheumatologist " at the VA just told him no matter how severe the pain that he has from his severe Rheumatoid Arthritis, the VA is taking him off his ( small dose ) of pain medications. Even though he has never had any type of problem documented form his private MDs. Nor does he use illegal drugs. During my internship, I worked at an excellent VA. Where I saw th veterans treated with respect, and their chronic pain was managed. I am ashamed of the current changes. Especially since they totally contradict the research. It will only harm our veterans. And discourage folks from signing up for military service. They are our heroes. " Freedom is not free. ". Are they trying to harm our vets physically and psychologically? Because the research has established that that the judicious use of medication for chronic pain is an essential for those patients.
November 26, 2016
Kimberley b. from Milton, FL writes:
I recently suffered stage 2B cervical cancer. I am still having unmanageable pain. My Doctors do not help with pain management.
November 26, 2016
Someone from Roswell, NM writes:
Pain doctors can't make everyone happy. Painkillers are not the cure for pain. Pain patients are the hardest people to take care of and the hardest to satisfy.
November 26, 2016
Someone from Roswell, NM writes:
November 27, 2016
Someone from Erwin, TN writes:
Hey Roswell,if you can't be supportive then keep your stupid#ss comments to yourself.If you want to understand pain let me stomp on your neck.
November 27, 2016
Someone from Pleasant Prairie, WI writes:
The FDA and CDC are causing chronic pain patients to be pushed out of the does of pain clinics onto the streets. I personally have been abandoned by my pain management doctor. I have to look for another, but expect that I will meet resistance because of the fact he made me look like a drug addict from the streets.I have prescriptions from my Physchistri, but decided to make unique unfair Mark on my records. The so called guidelines are turning chronic pain patients to the streets or suicide. After this, I plan to make several directives in my health record for THINK I'LL GET RID OF MY HOME PHONE TOO SO NO-ONE CAN CALL FOR HELP. I am only 53 and 5 years of chronic pain, two back surgeries. I will NOT give up anything else as I have already lost too much independence. Let alone the depression and anxiety. It has caused Thanks to our Gov't many suicides will occur. Weed out the week right!
November 27, 2016
from Chico, CA writes:
Re: Rosewell Sure. For those who have zero idea of what a devastating autoimmune condition eating your tissues and blood vessels alive throughout your life. No. You should not speak. Ever.
November 27, 2016
Jessica W. from Pompano Beach, FL signed.
November 27, 2016
ben M. from Chico, CA signed.
November 28, 2016
Lakelly W. from Butler, GA writes:
2015 my mother was diagnosed of COPD/Emphysema ,i spent a lot of money on her medication till a point i even lost hope,because my mother was gradually dying and lost her memory too, i was so desperate to get my mother back to normal ,so one day my uncle who lives in United Kingdom told me about Dr Lusanda,who helped him get rid of Emphysema with herbal medicine ,i was so shocked when he told me that,but know is true because my uncle cant lie me ,so i contacted Dr Lusanda via his email;drlusandaherbal(AT)gmail(DOT)com he replied and ask me to send my home address and my mother's detail and then i purchased the herbal medicine,sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbal medicine used it for 4 weeks, and after 4 weeks of usage my mother was totally cured of COPD/Emphysema,now my mother is living free and happy again ..all thanks to doctor Lusanda ...
November 28, 2016
ben M. from Chico, CA writes:
Re: Birmingham, Re: Roswell Well said to Birmingham. I want to speak to this as I am both a Registered Nurse and a Chronic Pain Sufferer). But firstly, reading over Roswell's echoes of lunacy, I have to respond in turn a final time. Roswell, do you honestly think you know what you speak of? That all people with Chronic pain are hard to deal with? Maybe a bit picky with their regimen ,as God forbid they'd been prescribed legitimate prescriptions with effective relief? Maybe they're a bit jaded or pushy when it comes to people with your pitch-fork mentality consistently vomiting that pestilence of purported ignorance? Been there. Done that. Over it. First of all. Believe me, I know the people that do and don't need it. I'm also a Registered Nurse. My role is not to judge nor dismiss any, and I mean ANY pain request from a patient - even that I know to be a flat out drug-seeker. If I can determine the difference, why can't people like you, or Provider's, or anyone be observant, intelligent, and logical enough to determine when you're absolutely being duped, and when you're not? In response to Burmingham, I truly get why Provider's and those hoard of scowling nurses get so jaded/bitter, that cannot remotely fathom the concept of a reality of statistical data in evidence-based research. The research suggesting that in actual chronic pain sufferers, they are far more focused on getting their pain resolved/relieved, even if for a brief moment in time (Yes Roswell, we are aware pain meds aren't a CURE for pain. On that one. Grow up), than they are at looking to score a high. Unfortunately in any case, Provider's are frequently incurring monumental pressure (by the highest offices of government and internal bodies) to fear and question their rightful authoritative power. With all intents and purposes, to be afraid of one's own shadow. As one bad egg patient will always trump a good dozen. And a dozen more bad to scar any remaining semblance of fair delineation between those of need, and those of whom do not. The people consistently Dr. shopping, and with more than evident red flags,along with the quelling pressure of internal bodies (i.e. Medical Boards) and the offices of the highest government; providers. To Conclude: While I agree with Birmingham that by virtue of it's own right, the medical profession should inherintly take their own reigns into fostering good relationships toward effective pain relieving solutions. Author: I'm Benjamin McCann. I am a Chronic Pain Sufferer. I suffer from Behcet's disease, a rare autoimmune disease not that dissimilar of Rheumatoid Arthritis; in that it is a loose connective tissue disorder. and have had some type of that process hinder me since childhood. It wasn't diagnosed until I was 27 or 28yrs old in Nursing School whilst during finals. I'd had torn rotaor cuffs of both shoulders prior diagnosed and inexplicable in etiology until the mind numbing experience of painful lesions treated at first as 3rd degree burns, A brilliant Rheumatologist along with other specialties and batteries of tests ultimately diagnosed it as Behcet's. My present state is of vasculitis of both feet, in which the immune system suddenly decided attacking my own blood vessels. So all types of chronic pain from the shoulders alone (scar tissue,etc). I have yet, aside from a few and far in between, to find a practitioner that does not have some sense of hesitancy or suspicious mind frame, regardless of medical documentation verifying compliance. It is a good and noble charge to bring people to light their abuse of pain medicines. But always remember, it TRULY does not categorically entail an entire population. It is an individualized assessment. The DEA and that genius new elect will not be beside you turning away those people idolizing your capacity to heal! Only listen to your first rule. And most importantly, when did ever good documentation ever lead to litigation and/or misinterpretation. Think on it. - Ben
November 28, 2016
Someone from Middletown, OH writes:
They care less about any of us.
November 28, 2016
Dinah F. from Germantown, TN writes:
Retired, just want to be able to go to the grocery store and work in the yard without pain. All the federal regulations make it impossible to get narcotics. I have bleeding ulcers and A-fib, so I CANNOT take NSAIDS. When I went to get my knee injected with stem cells and asked for a FEW pain pills the MD laughed and said he didn't treat pain. This was not a subjective diagnosis, the XRAYS were right there, and he could see that both my knees were bone on bone. He actually laughed! Yes, if I knew how I would buy drugs off the street so that I could live life. I hope that Ortho Doc. turns up in some ER with a kidney stone. He could have easily looked up my medication history and known that I have had NO pain meds since a car accident in the 1970s.
November 28, 2016
Richard W. from Rancho Cordova, CA writes:
I SUFFERED GILLIAN BAREE’ AFTER BEING GIVEN BOTH VACCINES DAYS APART FOR FLU AND PHN WAKING UP PARALIZED FROM NECK DOWN. SUFFERING CHRONIC PAIN WILE TRYING TO WALK OR EVEN DRESS. I FOUND MORPHINE TO VERY EFFECTIVE FOR YEARS UNTIL OUT OF THE BLUE MY DOCTOR WENT TO RUSSIA TO ESCAPE THE MED BOARD RESTRICTIONS AND COULD NOT FIND MEDICINE THAT WAS NOT DESIGHNED FOR ANYTHING BUT DETOX. FORTUNITLY SUBOXONE OR PARTS OF IT’S GENERIC FORM DO ACTAULLY WORK BUT I AM CONSTANTLY DENIED ESSENTIAL MEDICINE FOR ADHA (EXPERIENCED MINI STROKES) AND MUSCLE RELAXERS. EMERGENCY ROOMS WOULD NOT HELP ME AND ACTUALLY ACCUSED ME OF FEQUENTLY COMMING IN FOR DRUGS WHEN THEY HAD NEVER SEEN ME BEFORE.
November 28, 2016
Tiffany W. from Butler, GA writes:
I smoked for 20 years, October 2014 i was diagnosed of Emphysema my doctor told me there is no permanent cure for the disease, i was given bronchodilators to help me relax my bronchiolar muscles, I managed on with the disease till a friend told me about a herbal doctor from South Africa who sell herbal medicines to cure all kind of diseases including emphysema, I contacted this herbal doctor via his email and made purchase of the emphysema herbal medicine, i received the herbal medicine through DHL within 5 days, when i received the herbal medicine i applied it as prescribed and was totally cured of emphysema within 18-20 days of usage, the symptoms reduced till i even forgot i had emphysema, i went back to my doctor for diagnosis with spirometry and he confirmed i was free from the disease, contact this herbal doctor via his email drlusandaherbal(at)gmail(dot)com or website on www(dot)drlusandaherbal(dot)com
November 28, 2016
Sheley N. from Columbus, OH writes:
It's surprising how quickly suicide becomes a serious consideration for chronic pain. And what of those of us who are not addicted, despite being on these drugs?
Tommy M. from Daytona Beach, FL writes:
You got PRC Pain Management gutting Hmo medicard sunshine help didn't want to pay them no more projection he told me to go to the united help with the paving so I did so a good countered my cancer doctor got cut off my I hope the P Dick doctor got cut off I mean I'm just tired of going to mass now and they dominate the county then we got our Congress a.m. well stop pain management stop giving patients pain pills because you're 60 tell you resolve their suffering you Mas will just go with the legal injection and kill us because that's what our government but doing two patients like me I'm not 60 of 60 to 1955 I need a doctor for pain management what am I going to do that their dog they PRC dominating this whole county I can't find one so I'm a bit them again just give me a legal injection and Kilby it's a sin to kill yourself
November 28, 2016
Someone from Jenkintown, PA signed.
November 29, 2016
Someone from framingham, MA writes:
I have been on the same dose of medication for 14 years. Over the past year my pain clinic tried to move me up in morphine over 3 times. I already know I'm addicted to it because of 14 years of it. So I do not want to get addicted to any more pills but I'm already on I feel like I'm a factory in the morning when I go to eat my medication . Butt It helps me walk to the point where I do not need a cane anymore. I feel like I'm finally a member of society that can go outside and socialize without feeling embarrassed or extreme pain. I cannot get out many days but the few that I can I appreciate. Now after the 14 years two weeks ago when medical marijuana get passed in Massachusetts. My doctor James e Howe from Southboro Medical. Told me I had a decision to make when I walked in the door. Mind you I was there just for a prostate check. But instead of talking about that he decided to tell me that I have been on too much medication and it's time to pick between marijuana or my maintenance medication which happens to be Clozapine that I have also been on for that same amount of time if not longer period for the first time in my life I feel normal. And the day I walk in after he's the one prescribing me all this medication for 14 years him and my pain clinic. I have been paying $250 for the past three years and have a medical marijuana card from a real doctor. Who Doctor Who insists are not real doctors. And also told me if it was up to him which it is not up to him medical marijuana would not be in Massachusetts or anywhere. Well the people spoke differently and so did the state. Ever since this appointment I have been so uneasy I cannot sleep I have not eaten since Thanksgiving just because my stomach cannot handle it due to nerves. I'm having severe panic attacks. Because he lowered me from 3 down to 2 coladapin a day. I- eat 1 in the morning and usually won at noon and bedtime. Now I have to choose between my bedtime one or my afternoon one. Needless to say if I take it at night I'm having anxiety attacks in mid day. And if I eat it in midday I cannot go to bed and have panic attacks at night. All this over medical marijuana because he does not believe in it he's taking it out on me. He has also reached out to my pain clinic and ruined things there for me. I asked these doctors for an explanation of after 14 years how is it too much medication when only a few months ago you were trying to move my morphine from 4 to 5 and then today you guys have knocked it down to two and a half morphine's and also lowered my clozapine and for no apparent reason. I have complied with every doctor that I've ever had and done drug test monthly weekly whenever they ask me. I have never called in for an early refill. I suffer from depression so sometimes I sleep for 2 or 3 days in a row. When I came in and I let them count my medication it said I had two days extra and they tried to penalize me because of that. I'm feeling so hopeless these days I did not know where I could turn. I cannot talk to my doctor's because I do not trust them. There has been a thousand maybe more mothers who showed up on there on the golden dome steps of the State House. A whole bunch of mothers with children who have passed away gets a lot of attention especially when it's not wanted attention. So they just passed laws to save the doctors. What about the patients what are we supposed to do the people that have never used heroin or abused to their pills I'm sorry I have never injected myself with anything I'm terrified of needles. I do not think it is fair that I have to suffer. You have to suffer our grandparents and parents have to suffer due to many misfortunate overdoses from a large amount of younger people. I am just scared fed up and don't know what to do I feel like I have no recourse or someone to talk to. The doctors are God's these days you're not allowed to travel 30 days farther than your prescription allows you. If your doctor does not like you for some reason you will suffer. My daughter does not like me because I asked questions. I want seen a commercial that told me to ask questions at the doctor's office 2. And then when I ask the questions I get penalized. If anybody knows anybody my new number hotline someone that can step in and help me because I am handicapped and have no clue how to stand up for myself without getting walked all over. The people in power see that I am poor and know that I will walk off Softly. With no money for lawyers for myself so they will keep taking advantage of my health patients as long as they can. I'm sorry to all the parents that have lost children my heart goes out to you. But instead of jumping all over the world about your kids problems don't make it the world's problems because there are still people in pain that need to be treated as people. Just because your son decided to eat pickles and then moved on to heroin should not be a concern of the public that is in need of their medication. No offense but a couple thousand wrong decisions should not affect the ones who make right decisions jgully78@aol.com, thank you hopefully someone will read this
Rose K. from Jonesborough, TN writes:
Do uwant ppl ti hurt i go to work everyday. Thanks to ur dann laws now im n pain all time. Thank u so much im never in good mood now dont want to get out of bed and want ti gind everyone of u all and kill you for running my life
November 30, 2016
Someone from Portland, OR writes:
I hate my doctor,she is a horrible person ...I have fibro.rumitoid arthritis, back issues,and I've been pain meds. For many years. I Do Not abuse them! I did Not choose to be I'll... But without them I may as well be dead. I will have Zero quality of life. She just cut me off.. I'm not a idiot! I know I will have consequences! I am really afraid. Back to that witch that calls herself a doctor! This woman does not touch me!! She looks at me with contempt! She spits her words out at me.. She makes feel like I'm a lowlife subhuman! She acts like she's my parole officer! Well I think k they might act like..I cannot believe how someone who chose to be a doctor and so t even touch you? They recoil if you ask them to look at something and offer a referral. I just want her to be fired! She shouldn't be allowed to be paid for Threats,harassment, and having .MEGA Power Trip!
November 30, 2016
Charles C. from Erwin, TN writes:
Hi it's Charles from Erwin... again.I went to my pain clinic today to restart my meds.They told me I needed two clean drug screens after "testing positive" and since my last sample (last month) would have been that screen I should have gotten my meds today.Right?Wrong!Apparently my regular practitioner didn't want to face me and sent in someone else.Who said that my first clean screen didn't count!Yes I objected and tried to explain the situation as it was explained to me.This was met with feigned ignorance and an attempted exercise of assumed authority.When I pointed out her definite ignorance and lack of authority she got loud and belligerent and actually tried to intimidate me.I replied that my disability would ensure an acquittal based on self-defense when she pressed charges from her hospital bed.I should tell you that I'm a 5'10",220lbs biker with a "suspected" background in enforcement.What was she thinking?Anyway,just another month of pain pure and simple,bent over and screwed without lube... again!Suicide would look attractive if not for the natural inclination to fight till my last breath.Life sucks long and hard!
December 1, 2016
Syndey G. from Burbank, CA writes:
I have chronic degenerative disc disease in my lower back and my neck with bulging discs in my neck and cracks and. Recently I just broke my left ankle. It seems nobody could care less how I feel! In the hospital they gave me very very little and the whole floor was screaming in pain! What is going on people?
December 1, 2016
KENNETH F. from Medicine Lodge, KS writes:
OBAma care baby!!! I AM ALSO GOING THROUGH THIS******AND IT IS REPULSIVE HOW YOU GET TREATED FOR 15 YEARS FOR PAIN AND THEN THE GOVERMENT WANT TO STEP IN AND RUN THE DOCTORS LIFE WHICH AFFECTS OUR LIVES THE SUCKERS THAT ARE KEEPING THE DOCTORS AND PHARMICICALS RICH. I WOULD JUST LIKE FOR ANYONE TO WHERE MY PAIN FOR A DAY.
December 1, 2016
Maggie T. from Geraldine, AL writes:
My primary Doctor just dropped me from her practice because I was taking pain medication from a major back surgery I had on 11/01/2016. They basically had to reconstruct my whole lower back because I had no stability at all. But I would see her every month for my other health problems and I'm on a few medications for my health condition's. So my scheduled monthly appointment was on 11/11/2016. So I go to it but I'm in severe pain with any type of movement I thought I was being tortured. I'm also having severe spasms in my back and my legs felt like I was being electrocuted....I also had huge blisters coming up on my right thigh on the side and I just had a Complete Right Hip Replacement on it April 25, 2016. Around 6 months before this surgery. But I guess she thought I shouldn't be needing the extra pain medication because of my major back surgery. Well the maintenance dose was every 6 hours that alone wasn't going to even touch the pain I was in, but anyway she would not write my pain meds for the month. So basically it's kind of been like I've had to go it alone on the pain part the doctor that did my back surgery has been writing.scripts for pain meds, but since I don't have my maintenance medications also. It's barely touching my pain. She was also telling me before my surgery that yeah I should go ahead and have the surgery, have it while you're young (although not young) but I was thinking because we had the huge deductible paid up. I didn't think I would make it with my back until we got the deductible met again next year besides I felt like I was crumbling on the inside, the surgeon said I was when I told him what it felt like. But I was hurt more than anything,...I thought "how could she be so cold" and if I'd have thought for a minute that she was going to do that, I wouldn't have had the surgery. Because if I don't have a certain regimen of certain medication then I'm bedridden. Now I'm thinking there was not much point in having the back surgery anyway. I was hoping that when I heal maybe I wouldn't need the medication anyway.. But I will I have Fibromyalgia diagnosed 2001, Congestive Heart Failure diagnosed 2002, stress seizures which are already starting had 1 last week (it pulled and strained all those freshly cut tissue, muscle, and ligaments) then I was in pain. When my life begins having no quality, then what's the point in living. She has the nerve to say she thinks I'm abusing the medication.....I was really shocked to hear that....I didn't have the back surgery where you go in and walk out with a bandaid....I had a LPIF not just 1 vertebrae; A Triple Tier of Vertebraes with a bucket of hardware. I was suppose to go in on a Tuesday have the surgery, in hospital Wednesday & Thursday and come home Thursday but it didn't happen like that.....they had to give me blood...., I had 2 drains in my back .....Finally talked him into letting me go late Saturday afternoon. It was 1 hour and 15-25 minute drive home. I didn't think I was going to make it home. But primary doctor didn't even drug test me before she started accusing me and discharged me from her practice. What goes around always, always comes back around. Karma = justice you can't out run, nor hide from. It'll get you where you hurt too.
December 2, 2016
Donald W. from Clemmons, NC writes:
I'm sick and tired of being treated like a criminal by hospitals, so called doctors, and pharmacies! I didn't ask for the severe chronic pain I have to face every second of every day! I have been through a gauntlet of medical procedures and toxic medications that did nothing to help my pain! I have spent all of my savings and retirement savings on anything that might help. After several years of this I was told nothing left except for opioid pain medicine. This medication gave me some of my life back, but now because of an epidemic that doesn't exist I am treated like a street addict criminal! I have never been arrested! I have never had a ticket driving and I have been driving for over thirty years! I WAS INJURED FROM A CAR CRASH BY A TEENAGER SPEEDING IN THE RAIN. THE TEENAGER DIED INSTANTLY BUT LEFT MY 2 CHILDREN, MY WIFE, AND I INJURED. I HAVE NOT WORKED SINCE THAT DAY! I JUST WANT TO HAVE MY PAIN TREATED AND TO BE LEFT ALONE! THAT IS MY RIGHT AS A HUMAN AND ESPECIALLY AS AN AMERICAN! WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT I DO KNOW IS WAS ALOT BETTER BEFORE OBAMA! WE NEED TO STAND UP AND FIGHT! OH YA! I CAN'T! BECAUSE IT'S HARD TO JUST GET OUT OF BED MOST DAYS WITH MY PAIN! THEY WANT TO TAKE IT AWAY! I DON'T ABUSE MY MEDICINE AND NEVER HAVE! I WOKE UP FROM ONE NIGHTMARE TO ANOTHER! WHO ARE YOU TO TAKE AWAY LEGITIMATE MEDICATIONS FROM HONEST CITIZENS AND EVEN MORE ALARMING FROM SOLDIERS WHO SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES ONLY TO BE TREATED LIKE CRIMINALS BY OUR GOVERNMENT AND DATA CHERRY PICKED TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE AN EPIDEMIC! STOP THE DEA FROM MAKING LEGITIMATE PATIENTS CRIMINALS! IT'S KILLING OUR LOVED ONES! LITERALLY! CHRONIC PAIN IS EQUALLY IMPORTANT AS CANCER PAIN IF NOT JUST A LITTLE MORE IMPORTANT BECAUSE WITH CANCER PAIN THERE IS AN END IN SIGHT. WE CHRONIC PAIN SUFFERERS JUST WANT TO IMPROVE A LIFE OF LIVING HELL A LITTLE BIT! TO TAKE AWAY A PROVEN THERAPY IS THE SAME AS TAKING AWAY OUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO THE PERSUIT OF HAPPINESS IN THE CONSTITUTION! TAKING AWAY OUR RIGHT TO A PAIN FREE LIFE INCREASES DEATH BY SUICIDE AND SUICIDE ONLY DESTROY S MORE LIVES AND WHOLE FAMILIES! IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND TO DEFLATE THE FACTS. ANSWER THIS! WHY ARE YOU TAKING MY LEGITIMATE MEDICATIONS AWAY WHEN YOU ALLOW AMERICANS TO SMOKE CIGARETTES?!? OVER 480,000 AMERICANS DIE FROM THEM! I DON'T KNOW WHAT OUR GOVERNMENTS AGENDA IS, BUT THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION ILLEGALLY MANIPULATES THE DATA TO FIT THEIR SICK AGENDA JUST LIKE THEY DO WITH CLIMATE CHANGE AND GUN CONTROL FACTS. WE WILL NOT STAND FOR YOU CHERRY PICKING DATA TO MAKE IT FIT! LAW ABIDING LEGITIMATE CHRONIC PAIN SUFFERING CITIZENS DON'T ABUSE THEIR PAIN MEDICINE! GUNS SAVE LIVES! AND WE NORMAL CITIZENS DON'T ABUSE THE ENVIRONMENT! AND MOST OF ALL WE FREE AMERICANS HAVE THE GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO LIVE OUR LIVES AND NOT UNDER THE THUMB OF OUR GOVERNMENT!
December 2, 2016
Someone from Grenada, CA writes:
If you just look at me you would see that I have HORRIBLE stabbing Back Pain, my pain clinic has been forced to cut my pain meds more than 85%... Now my life is a living HELL!! See how you'ld like it with a BAD STABBING BACK PAIN 24 HOURS A DAY!