December 30, 2010
Someone from Fairview, NJ signed.
December 30, 2010
Someone from Fairview, NJ signed.
December 30, 2010
Someone from North Bergen, NJ signed.
January 3, 2011
Someone from Hightstown, NJ writes:
My wife is a teacher and it is absolutely ridiculous to even think that she and all the other teachers may have to pay in to their benefits and furthermore not recieve raises and have to possibly lose pension. How is it that people think teachers are overpaid, simply becuase they have more time off then the average person, well they do a lot more work then everyone else, how about Christie takes a pay cut, how about the superintendants that don't do anything but collect over $150k a year take a paycut.
6 years ago
Someone from Boca Raton, FL writes:
My Dad lives in NJ and I am very concerned at this (Gov. Chris Christie) careless, self centered, irresponsible buffoon Governing NJ. Impeach Chris Christie now.
6 years ago
Someone from Branson, MO writes:
He should be impeached for putting a Radical Muslim as a Judge. He's gone crazy
January 21, 2011
Someone from Parsippany, NJ signed.
January 25, 2011
Someone from Lyndhurst, NJ writes:
According to state law, it is legal to proceed with recall procedures. Start there.
5 years ago
Someone from Wayne, NJ signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Matawan, NJ signed.
Someone from Brick, NJ writes:
I hope Chris Christie never looks for the NJ people's votes again for I'm now claiming Independence on my voting card. He sounded so for all New Jersey people when he was at the Glendola fire company when he was running in the election. I was inspired by him, but shame on me. He is not for any middle class person union nor non-union, just the rich, OMG don't tax them, GOD forbid!!! So what's wrong with this picture? Come on New Jersey WAKE UP!!!
March 1, 2011
Someone from Manchester Township, NJ writes:
Christie's attacks on public unions is nothing more than a partisan political strategy to destroy the base of support for the Democratic Party.
March 9, 2011
Someone from Trenton, NJ writes:
Who voted for this guy? Teachers, firefighters, cops etc are not the problem. NJ is corrupt. Pay for play, political appointees, nothing gets done unless someone gets paid off. This guy wants to make a name for himself and blame the voters. Impeach him
5 years ago
Someone from Howell, NJ writes:
Christie's policies have so far hurt me as a commuter by his not going forward with the tunnel project. He has hurt my roommate who is a teacher who WILL lose her house when/if I ever find a place of my own. We're not talking a mansion or anything, just a little over $200k home that anyone should be able to afford. Oh, anyone except NJ teachers who make nothing compared to other states. Growing up, I loved my teachers, and living with a teacher now I see all the work that goes into it even in their "off time". Christie needs to stop attacking the NJ middle class and start doing what he was put in office to do.
March 25, 2011
Someone from Jersey City, NJ writes:
It's time to cut the fat in Trenton.
April 5, 2011
Someone from Oaklyn, NJ writes:
I don't like what he has done to the teachers and public workers of New Jersey. His shared sacrifice motto is only for the middle class and poor of N.J. He is a friend to the rich and no one else. New Jersey ranks as one of the top when it comes to education. I want to keep it that way.
5 years ago
Someone from Sylmar, CA writes:
I grew up in N.J. and I feel for you guys. All the Republican governors are on the same warpath to decimate the middle class. But, even with a Democrat as governor here in California, public workers' jobs are on the line because the plan to destroy the Democratic party is in effect, not just at the state level, but at the local level. Just ask teachers here in Los Angeles.
April 30, 2011
Someone from Vineland, NJ signed.
May 6, 2011
Someone from Bayonne, NJ writes:
Please we need to get him and his personnel out of office. I cant express enough how badly he is screwing with this state. How are we all just sitting here and taking it? He is doing everything in his power to destroy public schools so that he can privatize education. The list goes on and on. We need to stand together to get Chris Christie out of office.
May 7, 2011
Someone from West Long Branch, NJ writes:
well with christie latest blundernot paying back the money for the tunnel and the two education grants they could not fill the application out properly thats 1 billion dollars inridiculous moronic mistakes
May 12, 2011
Someone from Butler, NJ signed.
May 21, 2011
Someone from Bogota, NJ writes:
It is clear he does not have the people in mind. His agenda is being pushed through and will decimate the middle class, our health and education systems. Perhaps we can lead him out of state with a trail of candy like they did in E.T.
May 25, 2011
Someone from Fort Lee, NJ writes:
Chris Christie is taking money from children who could possibly be loosing opertunities to be somone some day and letting the millionairs keep everything while their children go to private schools. The cuts are way to much. Somthing has to be done take Christie out of office please!
Someone from Fort Lee, NJ signed.
May 27, 2011
Someone from Fort Lee, NJ writes:
He is cutting ed, health, and other important funds and investing on unnecesary projects such as the one that developers screwed themselves up by ran out of money and having gov't "loan" of over a billion with the lowest interest possible! Take him out, is not a matter of being a democrat or republican but the reality is that he is incompetent and completely twisted leader! He is after his own benefits and not for the state!!!
May 27, 2011
Someone from Fort Lee, NJ writes:
May 28, 2011
Someone from Oaklyn, NJ writes:
Christie does not care how he affects the life of anyone under the upper class.
Someone from Denville, NJ signed.
June 1, 2011
Someone from North Brunswick, NJ signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Newark, NJ writes:
STOP attacking our schools...It is our kids, Our schools, Stay in the helicopter and out of OUR CLASSROOMS!!!!
5 years ago
Someone from Jersey City, NJ signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Rumson, NJ writes:
Why is our state allowing this bully to come in and ruin NJ?
June 22, 2011
Someone from Ocean View, NJ signed.
Someone from Newton, NJ writes:
people allow this to happen. no one does anything anymore. stop fearing your government, and do more.
June 28, 2011
Someone from Plainfield, NJ signed.
July 4, 2011
Someone from Neptune, NJ signed.
July 4, 2011
Someone from East Rutherford, NJ writes:
you have favored your millionaire friends and crapped on the middle class.
July 12, 2011
Someone from Newark, NJ writes:
I have two small children who were and will be affected by the cuts that he has made thus far. It has drastically affected my family and made it extremely hard for me to work in order to provide for my children due to the cuts that were made. If I cant afford a sitter or send my children to school, I cannot work and therefore will be homeless with two small children under the age of five.
Someone from Elizabeth, NJ signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Ridgefield Park, NJ writes:
re-enstate the millioniares tax, and halve the deficit.