5 years ago
Someone from Phoenix, AZ writes:
first the names of the the people who are disrtroying and breaking our civil rights and still are being allowed to step on our civil rights and breaking many federal laws!!(judge Ammi L Anderson)(Sarah Mendez Case Worker)(Sean Cambell asst.atty,ganeral)( Debra Spence dept head)((my grandsons care provider)(foster home)(my sons lawyer who i won't name because i will show her respect because you can tell by her actions that she knows there in the wrong and gets herself in trouble with judge by defending my son..) my grandson was taken by c,p,s on 12/28/2011 and we are native american indian and have been trusting the( ICWA ACT ) to give justice in this case ,i never thought in the united states of america where men and woman are being killed in war to up hold are freedoms,And to meet such a state agency (DES) people not the KGB,OR RED CHINA!!! and ill be damed they gave these crazy*****food stamp stamping wierdo's the abilty to be god and steal baby's and then with all this power they found a way to make money on the blood of good loving familys by taking bonuses for finding childern under three.you can scream and cry and keep bumping into walls that were built way before you got there , the first time i came across these type of people(az state) was about ten years ago and it scared the******out of me ,so right from the begining i was throwing punches right with them and im not scared this time ..a little man they still hold wuthout just cause depends on me to give all my soul and honor to get him back and fight i will!!,my son is 100% innocent and i can proof it !!!! and i have pics of my grandson being abused in there care..but they still keep up the dirty court room childish games, and i intend on ,and demand justice from the united states dept,of justice these instatutions are set up for us and we pay there pay checks so make them earn it people it would be nice to see the goverment come in and put these people in there place and they will find files and hundreds of documents proofing that they are in the wrong and return all those baby's that were stolen ,,i will keep on with this dream i just pray it comes true..someone has to hear there little cry's to come home...thank you...... oh one more thing (CNN)(CBS)(ABC)(NANCY GRACE)(JANE VELEZ)(TALK SHOWS)(THE PAPERS)*(ALL MEDIA)(YOUR CONGRESSMEN)(SENATORS)(FACEBOOK)(DR, PHILL)(THE PERSIDENT OF YOUR UNITED STATES)(AND GOD)
5 years ago
Someone from San Antonio, TX signed.
February 26, 2012
Someone from Chelsea, MI signed.
February 26, 2012
Someone from Gary, IN signed.
February 26, 2012
Someone from Lebanon, TN writes:
I would love for someone to contact me through email. I would love to share my story about the corruption in Wilson county, TN DCS. they do not protect children here. they love to cater to the abusers!
February 26, 2012
Someone from Marysville, CA writes:
I have over 500 documents of incriminating evidence toward CPS and I am willing to go public if congress do NOT act on this letter and other letters like it. I have actual proof within my documents and I am willing to show the world just how corrupted local government is within the united states and how federal government is doing NOTHING about it, for it is my civil right and duty within the amendments to see this to the end. Also, as leader of OCCUPY CPS, I have to do the right thing, so I am sending you this letter as a final warning. If nothing gets done, you'll hear about me in the newspaper, media outlets, and on facebook, twitter, and any other way I can get this known. Thank you for your time!
February 26, 2012
Someone from Marysville, CA writes:
February 26, 2012
Someone from Hyde Park, NY signed.
February 27, 2012
Someone from Trenton, MI writes:
MICHIGAN WAYNE COUNTY CPS ARE CORRUPT AND DO NOT FOLLOW QUIDELINES!!!!!!!!
February 27, 2012
Someone from Trenton, MI signed.
February 27, 2012
Someone from Grand Ledge, MI signed.
February 27, 2012
Someone from Riverside, CA signed.
February 27, 2012
Someone from Carthage, TN writes:
I had to deal with some of the same things about 12 years ago when there was no voice to speak out for us, so I am happy that someone is finally taking a stand. I was wrongly accused of abuse and the dcs in wilson county tried to do anything that they could to get me to say that i done something that i never did.
March 4, 2012
Someone from Vancouver, WA signed.
March 8, 2012
Someone from Goodlettsville, TN writes:
Wilson County Tennessee Children services is as corrupt organization. Allegedly Lisa Brookover, Heather Jefferies, Jane Bradley, Shetina Marshall are allowing children to be abused an discriminate against parents. Behind the scene coverup and not doing complete investigations even with substantial evidence.
March 11, 2012
Someone from Fullerton, CA writes:
I lost everything my father left to me in his will. The Judge made me leave the home that I was a joint tenant on with my father. This happened in Oklahoma. I am a gay man from CA. I bring this up because the judge was biased and the DA in the state has said he is a biased judge since he has called female attorneys liars in his courtroom. I would have rather had a criminal beat me and steal what I had on the streets. I would never have thought my government would legally steal from me and there is nobody listening. Yes I did got through the court process and spent $40,000. They gave everything to my father's EX wife who promised 50% of the take to her attorneys. Truly a corrupt system we have which rewards the wrongdoers.
March 13, 2012
Someone from Goodlettsville, TN writes:
I had my children taken away because of lies and currupt lawyers and a judge who used his discretion instead of going by the law to give the kids over to someone who clearly abuses them! I have a petition on change.org also.
March 13, 2012
Someone from Salt Lake City, UT writes:
Virginia is the most backwards state that I ever been to. The juvenile court in winchester took over jurisdiction when I had custody of my daughter. My ex and his new wife, lied on the forms and I tried to tell the judge and I was denied and the city of winchester took over jurisdiction and I lost custody of my daughter.
March 13, 2012
Someone from Mission, TX writes:
I have seen things happened to a mentally retared person and the department of Human services did nothing. The department for the Aging did nothing for her. They took advantage of the reports and information and used it to their advantage, found out that the person was not legally adopeted, they went to court and adopted her, no one asked her if she wanted to be adopted, she did not. She is living in solitude, where the people that adopted her do not talk to her at all, they do not sit and eat with her, she is never taken any where. Thanks to the state she will die lost in nothingness and emptyness.
5 years ago
Someone from Santa Ana, CA signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Orangevale, CA writes:
Citizens for Sacramento Family Court Reform 1731 Howe Avenue, #168, Sacramento, CA 95825 (916) 715-5243 Letter to media and the Public: Did you know there is a renegade family court, The William R. Ridgeway Family Relations Court (located in Sacramento, CA), touted as among the worst in the country, with a demonstrated history of taking well adjusted children away from predominantly wonderful mother?s and occasionally good dads. This happens routinely in high conflict custody cases (involving domestic violence) that are deliberately driven here, by very unscrupulous trial judges and greedy racketeering attorneys, which view these situations as a ?cash cow.? In almost every case, the men (a smaller percentage of women fall into this category nationwide) have a well documented history of domestic violence, where the victims have sought divorce, along with necessary restraining orders and shared custody as remedy to escape the violence. More often than not, when abusive parents can no longer physically batter their ex partner, some continue their torment by instigating an unending trail of legal proceedings that can go on for years, in family court. Unscrupulous attorneys look for a particular type of profile, in these cases, primarily good parents that truly love their children and will work, if necessary, 3 jobs just to surmount enormous legal costs, if there is the slightest hope of bringing their children back home, after they?ve been taken away fraudulently. Frequently, the children in these domestic violence cases are assigned a minor?s counsel (a peculiar arrangement exclusive to California statute only) that?s appointed by a judge, and is supposed to vet the deadbeat parents, along with conducting frequent welfare checks on the children. Too often the minor?s counsels do nothing but collect large amounts of money from a deceptive ?Children?s Fund,? maintained by the Court and paid for by California taxpayers, while simultaneously fleecing the parents, too. Very often, these cases harbor abusers that have very long and disturbing histories as convicted batterers, rapists, pedophiles, major substance abusers, and in some cases, some have done time for murder. Having been granted shared-custody, these errant parents proceed to abuse their own children, a practice that can go on for years during visitations. Though loving custodial parents have consistently reported these abuses over time to the police and the Children?s Protective Services (CPS), which are suppose to step in to protect minors and prosecute offending adults, nothing happens, and the violence against children continues. When this happens you end up with the resultant tragedy such as we now have with CPS in Sacramento County responsible for hundreds of dead children, adding more casualties each year. With no vehicle or rational laws in place to protect their innocent children, well meaning moms and dads elect to hold the children back from court
5 years ago
Someone from Davis, CA writes:
The Family Courts are a haven for abusers. They get custody of children whom they have beaten and raped with impunity. They get child support from the safe mothers who are put on supervised visitation or no contact with their children. CPS does nothing to protect these children. This is hardly a way to create a peaceful nation. These children will do to society what was done to them.
5 years ago
Someone from Clovis, CA writes:
I have 14 years in the army res. and cps of Fresno Ca. took my children away.the thanks you get for defending our freedom?
Someone from Goodlettsville, TN writes:
Judge Jones in Robertson County Tennessee took kids from a lady for no reason and didnt allow due process and falsified orders. When will it stop?
March 26, 2012
Someone from Clute, TX signed.
March 28, 2012
Someone from Saint Ansgar, IA signed.
March 28, 2012
Someone from Austin, MN signed.
March 29, 2012
Someone from Sacramento, CA signed.
April 3, 2012
Someone from Antonito, CO signed.
April 9, 2012
Someone from Spring Hill, FL signed.
April 10, 2012
Someone from Avon Park, FL writes:
where I was, overseas (Federal Government military installation), there was no requirement that anybody other than the school investigate alleged abuse of children by school personnel. The Merit Systems Protection Board ruled in the government's favor, and the Office of Special Counsel ruled in the government's favor as well.
April 11, 2012
Someone from Hayfork, CA writes:
To whom ever can help! April 4, 2012 Hello my name is Kimberly Wyckoff. I currently live in Anderson Ca. I was RAPED in Hayfork Ca when I was 15 my rapist who was 20. Outta fear he would kill myself I married him and gave birth to my five children ?angles the lord blessed me with to make it through the horror. I as well as my children suffered unimaginable physical and mental abuse at the hands of Mr. Mankins. After numerous calls to CPS by my family friends and teachers of my children?Trying to get my children and myself help CPS showed up to investigate many times and forced by Mr. Mankins I lied out of fear to do what I believed was protecting my children?s lives from Mr. Mankins!! We lived a very gruesome hidden life, told not to talk to anyone.. I couldn?t sign the children up for counseling or therapy with school or anyone, He feared that the children would talk!! We moved and moved every time the cops were called or any authority figure came to our home, Mr. Mankins has never been with an adult women, Having raped me at 15 and forcing me to merry him, at 17!! After the birth of my first son, in 1997, I had found out that Mr. Mankins had a report made by a young girls parents for sexual molestation of a 14 year while he was 24... When the investigator showed up. I called and reported it my self about a friend of his sister that He had in his words had sex with earlier that year on a camping trip that I due to being almost due to deliver the first blessing god gave me?she was 15 or 16!! This man is sick in a way that?s indescribable in words no matter how hard I try, In hopes that he would have to pay for his sins.. And My boyz Devon who, then was just 1 and ½ and Daren just months old, WOULD BE FREE and I would not be forced to bring another gift from god into this Nightmare; However Trinity County gave him UNLAWFUL sex with a minor. He was Given a year and let out on house arrest.. four months later!! 1995-1996 While at my parents house he physically beat the crap outta Jamey Bayley throwing her up against my parents air conditioner, Chocking ect? She is now a Trinity County Officer! The list goes on and on, Bottom line is Trinity county CPS?Trinity County Court and any agency there in have done NOTHING to HELP MY CHILDREN!! Although the truth is right there in BLACK AND WHITE!! I finally had the stranght to stand On May 23, 2010 when Mr. Mankins became in raged and came at my father in his home with the knife and fork he was using? after a verbal assault on me. He then pushed and threw me around until finally he left the residents because I called 911. I cant leave angels on this earth if someone wont help me! Domestic Violence is a sickness?violence period is a sickness, Its bread from what children learn, As a mother of the most Amazing five little boyz in the world, I can break this ABUSIVE SICK TWISTED CYCLE! I admit that at just 15 I didn?t know anythi
April 13, 2012
Someone from Mount Juliet, TN signed.
April 13, 2012
Someone from Mount Juliet, TN signed.
4 years ago
Someone from Jackson, MI writes:
Even if the children are being placed with family members there should be an extensive investigation instead of just a couple of phone calls. Even if the children are being placed with a bio parent CPS should not make a quick decision, The child should be first and foremost protected! If the bio parent has any kind of convictions, especially drugs, domestic abuse, assault or anything to that nature the child should be placed with other family members, like a grandparent. If placing the child with a bio parent takes them away from everything they have known their whole life, they should be placed with the nearest relative so that the child can continue as much normalcy as possible. If the bio parent hasn't been a consistent part of the child's life, the child should be placed with the nearest relative who has been consistent in their life. If the child is placed with a non custodial bio parent, because of the death of the custodial parent, it should be mandatory that the child be allowed visits with the grandparents, other siblings if there are any and other family members of the deceased parent. BE A VOICE FOR THE CHILDREN!
4 years ago
Someone from Fairfield, CA writes:
I fully support your effort. I will broadcast your efforts on my blog www.solanofamilycourt.com and hope your efforts will result is some change. Unfortunately, it is an uphill battle.
4 years ago
Someone from Morrison, IL writes:
I am he mother of three who is a victim of the system whose betrayed my trust and has further harmed my children by their neglect and inability to dutifully protect my children from their perpatraitor/abuser.I am an outraged parent who has not been listened to and have a child who is still in the abusers care in the form of sole custody with no relief in sight. I am and always have ben afraid for my childs safety.
4 years ago
Someone from Zebulon, GA writes:
i hate cps...
4 years ago
Someone from Temple City, CA signed.
4 years ago
Someone from Pearl City, HI signed.