December 8, 2011
Someone from Ringgold, GA writes:
i am dealing with myself in a PA court
Someone from Valencia, CA writes:
I read Metropolitan News about 107 commissioners (LA county, CA) who received a note of lay off plan. This is a shame as there are corrupt commissioners among those but will receive the compensation (6 months salary) under the condition to return to the court in 3 years. Patricia Ito should never receive the compensation and should never return to the court.
December 10, 2011
Someone from Yukon, OK signed.
December 10, 2011
Someone from Yukon, OK writes:
To all who should be concerned: CPS has ripped our family apart without any care of following protocol. They are cruel and coldhearted with the rude and evil ways I witnessed myself. It is beyond me how they are getting away with such criminal acts throughout this country and nothing is being done promptly it is the definition of INSANITY! IT IS SIMPLY NOT WORKING ON EITHER SIDE! I mean while they are ripping good, honest, loving and caring families apart they are allowing abuse in homes where parents/foster parents are abusing their own and our children who would not ever, ever, ever had to be put through devastating emotional destructive cruelty, it is the worst of the worst when our government is aware this is happening to it still being allowed yet it is suppose to protect our children but CPS and Courts are being allowed to inflict criminal acts and destroy good parents/gardians and the innocent happy loved children it just is not working people!!! I is very alarming to know that they are making every effort to take the innocent families and ripped the children from the home without any true and honest evidence only a bunch of lies and deception. They work hard to destroy the innocent so much they don't and are not investigating those who do inflict abuse on our children and even death because they are corrupt and menace to this country.they have not bothered to investigate themselves so reverse the roles and it might work... I am at a loss for words how this is being allowed to happen? Very, very sad! All I can say is God forbid it ever happen to someone you love or know that you care about because it is very, very possible. Thank you for your immediate attention in this hideous crime by CPS/Courts in the land of freedom and justice for ALL!... May God be with you!!! Sincerely,
December 10, 2011
Someone from Yukon, OK writes:
This problem needs immediate attention, I mean really, just how hard is it to resolve a crime that is under your authority especially if you will take time to read the victims and their stories.We the victims are crying out, pleading, u please put immediate attention on these CPS workers (all offiliats) by stopping the isane form of criminal acts being allowed over and over how many more innocent children and parents have to suffer through this illegal and unconstitutional acts by state hired CPS and DHS workers/employess working in government state offices with no help for the people it is totally one sided, their side. I want them to be repremended to the highest/ terminated any and all participates against our innocent families! Your attention and immediate action on the cruelist level of corruption from state funded program to protect our children to only making our government look just as corrupt it you don't STOP THIS NOW, the trust with this program I have today is 0. It's heartbreaking to hear the people tell their stories of these precious children being torn and ripped from loved ones to be put in strange homes some being abused and even killing our children. May the Wrath of God come down on those deserving! Make me a believer again that justice will prevail along with the highest form of punishment on those employees committing and those allowing it! Uncertain disturbance, P.M.
December 11, 2011
Someone from Yukon, OK signed.
December 11, 2011
Someone from El Reno, OK signed.
December 13, 2011
Someone from Bloomington, IL signed.
December 13, 2011
Someone from Bloomington, IL writes:
tey are doing this to me right now and i need help.....
December 14, 2011
Someone from Fresno, CA signed.
December 15, 2011
Someone from Denver, CO writes:
Judge Michael J. Vallejos said that I am not creditable because I fired a lawyer and retained a new lawyer. Sent a 5yr old to a father who has 22yrs of substance abouse from IV herion, cocaine and opiates. When the child complains about being left home alone with father. Nothing is done by CPS and judge.
December 15, 2011
Someone from Suffolk, VA signed.
December 15, 2011
Someone from Mount Vernon, NY writes:
family courts are in it for the money and not the family..........
December 15, 2011
Someone from San Fernando, CA signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Stamford, CT writes:
Please stop CPS and Family Court abuses.
5 years ago
Someone from Wilmington, IL writes:
It's a disgrace that children's lives are being ruined by a corrupt court & CPS system. How can we continue to proclaim the USA is the greatest country in the world when we do nothing to protect our children & allow father's that abuse to continue to have custody & visitation.
5 years ago
Someone from Harpers Ferry, WV signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
December 24, 2011
Someone from Fresno, CA signed.
December 27, 2011
Someone from Castro Valley, CA writes:
CPS is so corrupt. I am mortified.
December 28, 2011
Someone from Sweet Springs, MO writes:
my kids were stolen by my exhusband and then when I founght like hell to get them back they lied against me, said I was a drug addict and a drunk (2 things I have never been) and then gave them back to the people that have harmed them in the 1st place. Now my former MIL that somehow had custody threw my daughtern out that is 16 and yet I am said to be the bad parent. I guess working and taking care of your family is now a crime!!! They should be fired for what they do to families!!
December 29, 2011
Someone from Abilene, TX writes:
My daughter was stolen from me and my husband in october 2010 we did what the judge said for us to get our girl back when we went back for the other trial we did not get her back its already been 1 year and 2 months since they had her she desperately wants to come home they also violated our rights and they are trying to terminate our parental rights for no resaon I think cps would leave famillies alone and go for the people that are being neglectful to thier kids we think the cps should be stopped
Someone from San Fernando, CA writes:
The father of child was making more than $90,000 annually since 2006. He currently makes $147,000 but the commissioner, Patricia Ito ordered Kenneth Sherman to charge LA County for his minor?s counsel?s fees. Patricia Ito lowered the child support by fabricating medical insurance amount which has never been paid by the father and denied the delinquent child support when I filed a motion for this crime regarding Kenneth Sherman's compensation charged to LA County since 2006 and when I filed numerous complaints against Patricia Ito?s corruption. Kenneth Sherman suddenly made a request to change the custody arrangement by committing a fraud when the appellate court reversed Patricia Ito?s order. Patricia Ito knew this conspiracy but authorized him to fabricate the scam which was recorded. Kenneth Sherman also billed LA County for phone calls made to Darrell Harriman former counsel of the child?s father even though he was not representing his client at that time. Patricia Ito received 124 complaints and received grade F from litigants in family law while average number of complaints is 0 to 5. Kenneth Sherman is currently sued in the federal law courthouse for his fraud by other parent. Even though the custody was determined through 730 custody evaluation and trial, Patricia Ito and Kenneth Sherman modified the order without single evidence or new circumstance right after appellate court reversed the trial court?s order abusing a private interview which was a fraud. Luckily the fraud is recorded. I am sending the evidence of fraud (voice record) to the president?s office today.
December 30, 2011
Someone from Philadelphia, PA signed.
December 31, 2011
Someone from Valencia, CA writes:
Dear President Obama, I thought that my idea of developing Law-Programmed Computer that will replace judicial benches and courthouses can save over $7.3 billion in 2012. As you probably know of WEBBOB that predicted the future events with the accuracy of 99%, computer programs are more accurate than human?s brain. If WEBBOB can predict future events, law-programmed computers can predict the outcome of judgment based upon evidence presented. There is a way to utilize this remarkable achievement of computer technology in judicial systems. If you have to consider the most proper subject in which you could use computer is LAW. Law already consists of the codes of sections and rules which do not change by the mood of the day. This fact makes ultimately and the most efficiently possible to computerize in judging the case. Apart from the fact that there are millions of officially reported complaints and corruptions wasting thousands dollars of labors who receive those reports only to deny, there are millions of unreported judicial corruptions involving bribe especially in family law only because litigants are frustrated by the poor responses from authorities who neglect their duties. Judicial Corruption is the result of Human?s Uncontrollable Greed, Laziness, Prejudice, Conceit, Mental Illness which was not diagnosed at that time of judicial appointment or developed after judicial appointment. Apart from the above intended error, there is also unintended Administrative Errors that resulted in unfair, inaccurate, erroneous judgments. Those all errors can be eliminated by the computer program that could replace the judges, commissioners, juries, clerks, and other court employees. Computer program itself is created by the logical thinking process. If WEBBOB can predict future, law-programmed computer can predict the outcome of judgment based upon evidence produced. This can be tested with the disposed appeal cases for sure. You may even practice this program with small claim or traffic law cases. Litigants can scan their evidences (material facts), sections codes, rules, into the scanners or upload their files into computer program. This process is called ?filing? in the present time. Only the litigants, who believe that the judgment produced by the computer program is wrong, can appeal. This will save million dollars per year. Anyone who is not represented by counsels should have the equal right to access laws which are made for fulfilling JUTICE which cannot be purchased by money. Therefore, the relevant section codes and cases of the law in which litigants are involved must be delivered to those litigants who have never been to law schools. If litigants always lose because they don?t know the applicable laws or because they cannot afford to hire a lawyer, this does not fulfill the justice at all especially when the involved law such as Family Law does not offer public defenders. There is no meaning to
January 1, 2012
Someone from East Stroudsburg, PA writes:
cps ,courts systems have violated my rights.lawyers and district attorney and my attorney.
January 1, 2012
Someone from New Rochelle, NY signed.
January 1, 2012
Someone from Aberdeen, NC signed.
January 1, 2012
Someone from Mount Vernon, NY signed.
January 1, 2012
Someone from Staten Island, NY signed.
January 1, 2012
Someone from Staten Island, NY writes:
I am an Iraq war veteran, who fought for the principles which this country was built on, But when Family courts have the power to denial me my constitutional right to bear arms simply when a person feels threaten, and no evidence to back up their claim, is unconstitutional. When a case that is based on word of mouth and not by a police report or investigation the court is illegal.
January 3, 2012
Someone from Santa Monica, CA signed.
January 3, 2012
Someone from Cincinnati, OH writes:
Beware of raising your children in Clermont County Ohio...Child Focus is watching and waiting
Someone from Muncie, IN signed.
January 3, 2012
Someone from Mattawan, MI signed.
January 3, 2012
Someone from Block Island, RI writes:
I know this to be true...please stop this abuse.
January 3, 2012
Someone from Bluffton, IN signed.
January 3, 2012
Someone from Van Buren, AR signed.
January 3, 2012
Someone from Lake Charles, LA writes:
These people need to be stopped. I've seen first hand what their lies and manipulation has done to my family. Still they lie each day to try and entrap a friend of mine when first the case statement was made on me....Now being that i'm not a caregiver to the child nor am i anything of the legal sort and after the police told me that their was nothing they could do to me.....cps lies and switch their reports around and now they are saying the report is on my friend which i've talked to the woman who filed the report my friends mother and she says she called the report in on me........Justice will be served!
January 4, 2012
Someone from Salt Lake City, UT writes:
I am a victim of CPS. My children's step-grandmother "ordered" a child from CPS and had her best friend (a CPS case supervisor) place my child with her despite my oldest child living with my mother. CPS somehow justified it being in my full blooded children's best interest to place them across the state from each other in different grand parent's homes. I did get the treatment they asked, got a job, got a 2 bedroom apartment, and did everything they asked, but they still didn't give him back. They had no intention of returning him to me. My step-mother-in-law had "ordered" (and possibly paid for) a child, so CPS delivered. That is why I am signing this petition.