November 25, 2011
Someone from Redondo Beach, CA writes:
PLEASE HELP SAVE JACK G. (AGE 6) IN WESTWOOD, CALIFORNIA, HE AND HIS MOTHER ARE VICTIMS. JACK HAS NOT SEEN HIS MOTHER SINCE MAY 11, 2011 BECAUSE WEALTHY FATHER ILLEGALLY MANIPULATED COURT WITH THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. SAVE JACK FROM CONTINUED ABUSE, REUNITE HIM WITH HIS MOTHER!
November 25, 2011
Someone from Lagunitas, CA writes:
My daughter and I have experienced family court abuse for over 14 years now. My daughter has lived with her abusive father for over 7 years now.
November 25, 2011
Someone from Sacramento, CA signed.
November 26, 2011
Someone from Spring, TX signed.
November 27, 2011
Someone from El Segundo, CA writes:
social workers and attorneys lied and hid evidence in our case my child has been gone for almost 2 years now living with her perpetrator when she disclosed the abuse to 6 professionals at age 5.
November 27, 2011
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
The family courts need to be removed and all family court cases heard by regular judges. Similar to bar courts, where only attorney issues are heard and they are prohibitively expensive to maintain, the family courts also allow for abuses of the system to go unchecked and unnoticed by any oversight. A reasonable solution would be to absorb the family court into the regular courts, where constitutional and other rights would not be so easily abrogated.
November 27, 2011
Someone from Ventura, CA signed.
November 27, 2011
Someone from Winnetka, CA signed.
November 27, 2011
Someone from Denver, CO writes:
Too many fathers who commit acts of domestic violence are awarded custody of their children. Please help stop this travesty..
November 27, 2011
Someone from Chandler, AZ signed.
November 27, 2011
Someone from Battle Creek, MI writes:
There's so much rhetoric about ending tenure for poorly performing teachers, but nobody has yet to question tenure for abusive and incompetent judges. It's time for this discussion to get started!
November 28, 2011
Someone from Torrance, CA signed.
November 28, 2011
Someone from San Juan Bautista, CA writes:
CPS workers lie and steel children and when caught they don't even loose their jobs.
November 28, 2011
Someone from Providence, RI writes:
What are you all doing about the RIFC Crisis? From what I can see - nothing. Why is that?
Someone from Tucson, AZ signed.
November 28, 2011
Someone from Tucson, AZ signed.
November 28, 2011
Someone from Keauhou, HI signed.
November 28, 2011
Someone from San Pedro, CA signed.
November 28, 2011
Someone from Ozark, AR signed.
November 28, 2011
Someone from Fayetteville, AR signed.
November 28, 2011
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Someone from Oconto Falls, WI signed.
November 29, 2011
Someone from Wichita, KS writes:
I think the problem here is that people were led to believe all there all there life they were living under common law were they thought they were sovereign and they thought they were free.
November 29, 2011
Someone from Rock Hill, SC writes:
My child and I have suffered years of family court abuse as I fought to protect my child. The outcome of 10 years of suffering the nightmare of Family Court ended in my child's father, a registered child sex offender, being granted full custody because of completely fabricated false allegations made by the child sex offender father in an attempt to gain custody. Why would the court listen to a registered child sex offender over a loving mother who has never harmed anyone and only wants what is truly best for our child? Makes you wonder where the justice has gone!
November 29, 2011
Someone from Rock Hill, SC writes:
CPS and Family Court claim to act to the "best interests of the children", yet in my family court case in which the father (a registered child sex offender) had brought false allegations against the mother in an attempt to gain custody, a counselor in the courtroom witnessed a CPS caseworker clear her throat and nod her head when another CPS worker on the stand began telling the truth. Tampering with a witness to say the least! An attorney told me, "It's not about the truth in Family Court." I asked, "Then how can we put our hand on the Bible and vow to tell the truth?" The attorney answered, "That's just a formality." VERY SAD!
November 29, 2011
Someone from Wilmington, IL signed.
November 30, 2011
Someone from Mc Millan, MI signed.
November 30, 2011
Someone from Fayetteville, AR signed.
November 30, 2011
Someone from Tacoma, WA signed.
November 30, 2011
Someone from San Jose, CA signed.
November 30, 2011
Someone from Brighton, MI writes:
Too many children are victims of the family court, and their lives have been damaged.
December 3, 2011
Someone from Daly City, CA writes:
CPS workers lies under the oath and not allow to submit all the truth evidences to the juvenile court. Place the 5 years old victim with the abuser and the abuser family. After 4 years, now the child is suffering asthma from abuser and abuser's family member heavy smoking. And more....
December 4, 2011
Someone from Huntington Beach, CA signed.
December 4, 2011
Someone from Huntington Beach, CA signed.
December 4, 2011
Someone from La Mesa, CA signed.
December 4, 2011
Someone from Sharpsburg, KY writes:
My divorce judge from Cobb County Superior Court in Georgia just filed an Order of Voluntary Recusal on November 21, 2011. I had been illegally jailed for 18 1/2 months for contempt on this divorce case by this judge in Cobb County Georgia. During this contempt hearing I was jailed and had my joint legal custody taken away, after proving that my ex husband had criminal charges against for using my eight year old son to break into the home of the purchaser of our former marital residence. My ex husband's charges were reduced from a felony charge to a misdemeanor, Disorderly Conduct and he had to provide community service. This judge claims in her Order of Voluntary Recusal that the court had made no decisions since April 2006, when there have been nine Orders signed and filed by this judge since April 2006. Additionally this judge took me out of the county work release program and jailed me illegally from April 2006 until October 8, 2006. This judge has violated the Judicial Canons by failing to recuse herself in April 2006 from my divorce case.
December 6, 2011
Someone from Walnut Creek, CA signed.
December 6, 2011
Someone from Rosamond, CA writes:
I know more about this than i care to remember or discuss, I have looked forward to the world one day waking up to this. I just hope this petition results in a action and not just reaction. We must get eveyone we know to post this petition. Update each other and not let this go away.
December 6, 2011
Someone from Rosamond, CA writes:
December 7, 2011
Someone from Philadelphia, PA signed.