November 4, 2011
Someone from Berea, KY signed.
November 4, 2011
Someone from Barrington, NH writes:
no children should ever be for sale !
November 4, 2011
Someone from Odessa, TX signed.
Someone from Belton, MO writes:
I have never been a victim, but I do not have young children, and I have read far too many stories of those who have been.
November 4, 2011
Someone from Las Vegas, NV writes:
The Department of Health and Human Services along with the Family Court System in the most corrupt and evil system that I have ever seen. Billions in federal funding go to these predators that steal children for profit and destroy the family. The very fabric of society. This needs to be stopped immediately.
November 4, 2011
Someone from Battle Creek, MI signed.
November 4, 2011
Someone from Anchorville, MI signed.
November 4, 2011
Someone from Vancouver, WA signed.
November 4, 2011
Someone from San Diego, CA signed.
Someone from Marysville, OH writes:
The unfair and unjust treatment has got to stop! When did it become right for courts/cps to lie, cheat, and steal. That is illegal. If they are not going to be held liable for their actions, then it will become the norm for everyone.
November 5, 2011
Someone from Richmond Hill, NY writes:
CORRUPT COURT SYSTEM'S CRIMES AGAINST FAMILIES.....I am an AMERICAN and I AM ashamed of this great country STATE wide how inhumane these cowardly courrupted crooks are WALKING in bright DAY LIGHT!!!!! .....
November 6, 2011
Someone from Newport Beach, CA signed.
November 6, 2011
Someone from Virginia Beach, VA signed.
November 6, 2011
Someone from Toledo, OH writes:
My precious, wonderful children Annabel 10 and Austin 2 have been taken from me for over two years. Cps has lied repeadly and gotten away with it. Houston Texas is the most corrupt cps and powerful system in stealing children so they can get there 75,000 bonus in adopting my kids who are the light of my life. I am peaceful yet have been repeatedly slandered by the system. I have struggled to pay over 20,000 dollars to even get them with family but the court system keeps fabricatating lies and breaking the law repeatedly..................................The visitation ares are extremely unsanatary but all they do is try to push our buttons by mocking us, making up stories and NEVER< NEVER helping us parents who love our children.
November 6, 2011
Someone from Humble, TX writes:
CPS in Houston, Texas is a nightmare. Seeing the kids in a dirty room with broken and dirty toys. Our family has gone broke after spending 45,000 to get the kids back. The mom was a school teacher. Now she cant work as a teacher because of lies.
November 7, 2011
Someone from Interlachen, FL writes:
The corrupt Judicial system of Alachua county Florida violated my constitutional rights and "legally" stole my son Julienne williamson based on a "failure to appear" at the TPR trial however this same county threw me in jail for the offense of DWLS 2 weeks before the trial date and both judges assured transportation would be provide. They lied and refused me any information on what was going on untill the legal limit of the time for an appeal process had expired and I have court documents that prove my claim 100% without a doubt. Note; all CPS workers involved in this case were all fired for false allegations towards families shortly after the case closed. Myself and my son are "victims' of the cash profit for kids in the state of Florida. The system is broken and corrupt as the person's they incarcerated and should be punished for their crimes as well.
November 7, 2011
Someone from Portland, ME writes:
DHHS, State of Maine Child Protective Services (Portland, Maine), Portand District/Family Court AND Maine's Law Court NEEDS federal investigation to protect our Constitutionl Rights as parents and United States citizens. Policy's are not followed, caseworkers are overloaded with caseloads and Good loving parents are being ripped away from their children under FALSE ALLEGATIONS!
November 10, 2011
Someone from Oceanside, NY writes:
i was a classic case of having no rights as a human being in supreme and family court even though i never commited a crime the false allegations he put on me every month that never proved true were taken to his side as long as he had the money to continue until i would agree to any deal set forth by the lawyers and the court system never gave me a chance to defend myself until i had to return my children to him.
November 11, 2011
Someone from Santa Monica, CA signed.
November 11, 2011
Someone from Santa Monica, CA writes:
REPEAL SBX211 AND GIVE THE COURTS BACK TO THE PEOPLE
November 11, 2011
Someone from Santa Monica, CA writes:
REPEAL SBX211 AND GIVE THE COURTS BACK TO THE PEOPLE
5 years ago
Someone from Piedmont, SC signed.
Someone from Sidney, OH writes:
CPS took 4 of my children and never found me unfit. The caseworker, Barbara Reindel, of Shelby County Ohio, committed perjury on the stand. Legal custody went to others. They then took my newborn from the hospital and have been trying to force case plan contract compliance and signatures in the spirit of threat, duress, and coercion. The judge denied me a court appointed attorney and a continuance for the final court hearing on my 4 children when mine notified me of withdrawal 5 days prior to the final court hearing. My attorney said it was due to conflict of interest on her withdrawal letter and the judge William R. Zimmerman lied and said I wasn't cooperative with my attorney and therefore I don't get a continuance nor a court appointed attorney.
5 years ago
Someone from North Fort Myers, FL signed.
Someone from Greenwood, IN writes:
YES!! DCS broke every law on the books to steal my son, victimize me, put him through emotional hell and they have committed all kinds of fraud in order to give my son to some JEZEBEL, filthy, lying thief who continuously legally B#@$%-slaps me and tries to have me convicted of crimes, for the act of even trying to let my son know that his mother still loves him. DCS took my son for economic reasons and NEVER HAD A CASE AGAINST ME, And the idiot "Judge" Mark Loyd illegally "Terminated" my rights, to get rid of me, and committed flagrant acts of fraud upon the courts by an officer of the court. My son needs his mother in his life, but his wishes and needs are being silenced by this idiotic agency that is over run with lazy, incompetent Case workers who are not capable of following their own policies and procedures, and proceed to treat AN INNOCENT MOTHER like the scum of the earth ANYONE With the Chutzpah to stand up to them!! Not only is this fraud, IT IS OUT AND OUT CHILD ABUSE!! Taking a child and shutting a LOVING Mother out of his life totally, based on their personal malice towards me is INEXCUSABLE, UNCONSCIONABLE, Outrageous and just shows what kind of slovenly, slimey, despicable excuses for human beings CPS/DCS agents REALLY ARE!! They are not protecting my son from abuse or neglect, they are protecting THE MONIES THEY RECEIVE From victimizing a low income, single mother, and THAT is the truth!! This agency MUST Be stopped in it's tracks, and IT MUST BE DONE, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!
5 years ago
Someone from Price, UT signed.
Someone from Price, UT writes:
DCFS is out of control if you haven't dealt with them yet you most likely will. I can almost guaranty it.
5 years ago
Someone from Cincinnati, OH signed.
Someone from Lewisville, TX writes:
Corruption is rampant. Injustice is not only destroying families, it is setting up for the next generation of children of alienation abuse to be emotionally and mentally scared. To take a child from a fit and loving parent is abuse and it MUST stop!
5 years ago
Someone from Yreka, CA signed.
Someone from Savanna, IL writes:
WE THE PEOPLE
5 years ago
Someone from Minneapolis, MN signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Deer Creek, IL signed.
Someone from Canal Winchester, OH writes:
It's not fair to those loving mother's who have lost their children because of lies told to them and to the childs guardian.
Someone from Hurst, TX writes:
We need to protect our children from the horrible abuses they suffer in our court system!
Someone from Linden, VA writes:
...I can not tell you how many people I have heard complain about this horrible system... it's time for a revamp.
5 years ago
Someone from Chelsea, MI signed.
Someone from Auburn, IN writes:
Cps FAILED our g/d in Omaha, Nebraska and Ft Wayne, Indiana...The dad's lawyer in Omaha, Ne and Ft wayne, indiana along with a court appointed Gal Beth Weber Failed to protect her....We demand ACCOUNTABILITY from a corrupt court system in Both states....
5 years ago
Someone from Southgate, MI signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Milton, FL signed.