Corinne M. from Colchester, VT signed.
March 16, 2017
Zachary D. from Antigo, WI signed.
1 week ago
top learning blog t. writes:
"I cherished reading this article I will be sure to tell my close friends about this and hyperlink to it too. Thanks"
1 week ago
Alea R. from Denver, CO writes:
#JusticeForTrenton #OpExposeCPS #ChildrensLivesMatter #NoMeansNo #MyKidsAreNotForSale #ChildrenAreOurFuture #StandUp
6 days ago
Pamela N. from Diamond Springs, CA writes:
3-7-2017 My daughter 14 in 9th grade, her teacher Lee asked the class to write an essay on "what your parents do that irritate or annoy you", My daughter raised her hand and asked could it be fictional, Lee, her teacher said yes.... My daughter wrote her essay and turned it in. On 3-15-2017 CPS showed up at my door, asking if I lift my daughters top up and expose her in public, I was ****ed and mad as hell! I told the social worker this was completely false and I was going to sue the person that was accusing me. I requested a meeting at the school after my daughter said it was probably Lee her English teacher, speaking with the principle he shut me down and would not let me talk to the teacher Lee Finley of Charter Connections Academy and ask her if she bothered to question my daughter before calling CPS...no answer was given.. My name now has a permit record with CPS ...even though the case is closed it is permanently linked to my name. I am in out rage!! Where is justice... ???
6 days ago
t. s. from Delaware, OH writes:
It is the truth. my son lost his child. he was accused of domestic violence. even after she recanted, no marks, never charged, he and his girlfriend were order to stay away from each other. she moved with the baby with her grandmother in a different county. she was droping the baby off to visit with my son. cps happen to call and heard my sons girlfriend their. they order her to bring the child to their office to 'talk'. they to the baby. they would not allow family to take her. because the mother did not live in the jurisdiction of the court the judge gave my son custody, 'although he never physically toched her. their rights wrer take after a year. I know people getting their kids back after more than a years. they are having a boy any day. god be with them, she is such a sweet girl she cant say, 'get off my property'.
6 days ago
t. s. from Delaware, OH writes:
5 days ago
Ed C. from New London, CT signed.
5 days ago
Magnum Energy M. writes:
"I cannot subscribe to your rss feed for some reason. I?m using google reader by the way."
5 days ago
nike iphone 6 cases n. writes:
"How did you make this template? I got a blog as well and my template looks kinda bad so people don?t stay on my blog very long."
5 days ago
windows performance w. writes:
"I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don?t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading."
5 days ago
Someone from Piedmont, SC signed.
4 days ago
Jeremiah S. from Polk, OH writes:
My ex-wife has been charged and sentenced on embezzlement charges and has denied all 26 requests and hundreds of phone calls for parenting time over the last 2 years. I have sent 12 parenting time affidavits to the FOC and not one has been answered or enforced. My ex wife was found to be falsely claiming child care to collect more child support for over 8 months. She was never held accountable or made pay back these overages instead I was forced back into court a month later at which time she found a lower paying job put the kids back in childcare and my child support went back up to around $1200 a month for 2 kids. I have 3 children I support as well in my own home and I can barely afford my bills. The Ionia County Friend of the Court has brought me back to court for several child support hearings but never for a parenting time issue. It has been slightly over 2 years since ive hugged my children. I am due back in court on April 11, 2017. I fought for this half day hearing! My lawyer told me i should adhere to her requests for supervised visits in a room with a stranger observing over the next year and a few other bogus stipulations! This is ridiculous! I pay my child support. I love my kids. I can provide a safe clean loving environment. I refuse to spend another year in a controlled relationship with MY kids! I have evidence up to my eyeballs. Pictures, emails, phone records, recorded phone conversations... all of these phone call in which my ex wife bashes me and instructs my children into refusing to talk to me. Why isnt anyone helping me? My lawyer doesnt want me to go to court... he asked me "is this the hill you want to die on?" when i refused to do what my ex wife wanted. Then i read all about the Friend of the Court system in Michigan. Is this a losing battle? Will I ever see my kids again? Will they hate me? Will ANYONE help me?
4 days ago
Chinese Green Tea C. writes:
"It appears that you?ve put a good amount of effort into your article and I demand a lot more of these on the web these days. I sincerely got a kick out of your post. I do not have a bunch to say in reply, I only wanted to register to say, good work!"
4 days ago
Adrian T. from New Ulm, MN writes:
Cps has taken my children because of various reasons, i say that because once i correct a reason they pull up another one, whether its thc, housing, my finances i had a job n wasnt making enough according to them. Im dealimg with the same gaurdian ad litem that took my brother feom my mom, and my neice from my other brother, so he is all on my case. Aince my children have been out of the home they canceled our visits, conjure fake allegations against my wife and i, and they hide everything from us, including an assault on my daughter and tearing my children up mentally. I am exhausted from this case that has been going on for over 2 years and we have lost alot of sleep. Im getting close to a snapping point and ive held my composure for a long time. I need my family back together and to get rid of these demonic **** faces please. Im out of Bemidji mn dealimg with Beltrami county. The story is too long to type but ive put on the outline of the case.
3 days ago
Garret L. from new port richey, FL writes:
Courts have authority to suspend a license granted to a Child Support obligor by a state. This power is frequently passed on to Child Support Enforcement employees that have authority and direct access to the Department of Motor Vehicles license data base.How can D.O.R. fabricate a decision that falsified that I signed a contract with the child support enforcement? when I was refused my constitution right for a fair trial under the 14th amendment of my DUE-PROCESS and the protection of the law. these document and allegation’s that I have been asking to see. these signed agreements with my signature and their findings and been refused continuously by D.O.R. never agreed pay for or being the biological father of this child AND WITHOUT DUE-PROCESS and refused in probate family court for a D.N.A. test by judge Maria Lyons which is now barred from the bench. So how can you justify these action’s from this corrupt system to work as a federal agency and cause Financial harm to the American people does this mean they don’t have to follow the constitution and D.O.R. is protected by the federal government law’s that we don’t know about PS D.O.R all they are is a collection agency without due process This is a 28-year-old case D.O.R..said that I waited too long but the truth is I was denied a DNA test back in 1991 AND D.O.R. give no reason for not allowing a dna test . I have not waited to long I’ve just been denied my constitutional right to due-process over and over time after time all this is a corrupt system being ignored by the government [state and federal] system that is being run amok. If this is a state problem how does D.O.R. get away with suspended your driver’s license put a levy on your bank account and levy’s on your property and costing you a job and financial debt.. not only taken away my driver license cost me my job at the time. now have no way to get a job and if I did owe a debt have no way to pay it off. we’re is this allowed in the united states to put somebody in dater’s prison How can DOR.have more pull then the department of motor vehicles to tack away my driver’s license without notification NO court order [ NO CONTRACT with the D.O.R.in Massachusetts and still denying my constitutional right under the 14th amendment for due-process [ NO CONTRACT] with IV-D
3 days ago
Mona W. from Zionsville, IN signed.
2 days ago
Someone from Gresham, OR writes:
Gresham branch CPS in Oregon, worker Nelly DelGado ignored many reports of possible abuse (sexual) by children in fathers home to two very young children and purposefully failed to investigate according to protocol, lying to mandatory reporter as well as worried mother. Gave confidential information and private link addresses to the father and his gf without permission which still is giving both ammunition to further abuse the mother and two young children by use of legal actions and false claims against the mother. Nelly DelGado did not do her job, has been reported to other higher agencies for her malpractice and refusal to follow professional conduct as well as disregard sexual abuse allegations when other children in home have been recent victims of such abuse and are alleged peer perpetrators. Gresham branch of CPS in Oregon is corrupt and helps abusers continue to abuse. Theyre supposed to protect children not victimize them and re victimize survivors of domestic violence who reach out for help to protect their children from ex abusers and others.
2 days ago
Sharen B. from Hamilton, IL signed.
2 days ago
Someone from Ackermanville, PA writes:
Jen Sell from the Lehigh County branch CPS in Pennsylvania has lied and threatened a lack of viewing rights to my mother in return for full custody of me. I am now in a placement where I am abused, bullied, and medically neglected and no matter the complaints, nothing has changed. She has seen me twice in the past 6 months when she should be seeing me in person at least once a month. When I try to contact her, she is never available leaving me with no one to turn to about the daily abuse and neglect. She has reopened a closed case which I was founded non guilty of abuse charges and is now using those files and that case to not allow me to have any contact with my siblings. She has lied and I have documented proof of her dishonesty which ended up on my court record and has worked against me in my case.
1 day ago
Tina P. from Converse, TX writes:
Being a Grandparent for 3 years now,I've been judged unjustly by DFPS, my past mistakes at which were paid for n learnt from 20 yrs ago, now my daughter at 24 is walking the steps of bad choices n she too is suffering the consequences of her choices. Though still yet ,CPS has decimated both here n my character along with standing in court speaking lies under oath and proposing ramifications of documents .Not presenting all of what efforts to seek the resources along with actions taken n participation in groups to get the requirements this organization states she had to do to get reunification .The DFPS,coerced her to sign her rights to her child over to them ,than again lied and coerced their way back into our home with threats of termination of rights to 2nd child . There has been no help in seeking recourse as their duties n job details n goals state . They placed child 2 in foster home 9 months old n child was abused by forceive blunt blows to head n legs. where is the justices of these children's safety n health? What is happening to OUR COUNTRY,? When OUR COUNTRY is allowing complete strangers to show up on our doorstep n take OUR Children any hour n day and then sexually ,physically,mentally,n emotionally,torment n abuse,and neglect OUR CHILDREN N GRANDCHILDREN. This identity of Child Protective Services is the protection of themselves in the services of manipulating n brainwashing children . Please ,Stop these people and Give us back our children /grandchildren. Give Us back Our Rghts ,Give us Back our Freedom of choice and Give Us back OUR COUNTRY AND ITS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.
1 day ago
Someone from Lowell, AR writes:
Another family victimized by Arkansas CPS. Where is the oversight? Where is the avanue if appeal? Where is the logic? CPS is evil and must be rehauled.
14 hours ago
Joe B. from Abilene, TX writes:
I have a friend dealing with CPS OF ABILENE TX who's baby has been taken away and still not returned after all of her services were completed every court hearing has been a lame excuse to get prolong the case she has started a FACEBOOK GROUP CALLED FREE BATBOY IF ANYONE HAS ANY ADVICE PLEASE CONTACT HER THERE
9 hours ago
Shirley U. from Floresville, TX writes:
to much to go into need an address that I can mail letter and documentation. My granddaughter was forced to give up her rights within 9 months of the child's birth stating that they more or less had a gun to her head if she didn't sign. that they would make sure she would never get to see her girl and any other babies she delivered would be taken away without her permission. I was there for this mediation She could not be around any kids at work or family members that they would make it hell for her. CPS stated in several court documents she did methamphetamine when court ordered hair test came back with only traces of marijuana .One case worker is no longer working there for falsifying a test She told her court appointed lawyer to fight this only to be told to keep quiet. What do ya do???? Now she has another child and they took her away after 9 months without finding anything on her and with out any reason we are poor and can not afford a lawyer This is Wilson County Floresville TX and San Antonio TX