675 Public Comments So Far

February 4, 2016
Someone from Hammond, IN writes:
Please make a change in the marijuana laws!
February 4, 2016
Someone from Hammond, IN writes:
Marijuana laws in Indiana need to change!
February 4, 2016
Someone from Westfield, IN writes:
Ok for starters:i am writing this in hopes that someone in congress will read these plea's From indiana citizens.our current governor does Not speak for the people of indiana,and if he did he Would've atleast had a hearing or public vote on this matter.as you seen last year he didn't even want it on his desk.there are many people that would benefit from medical marijuana,yet some how all that is over looked,we pay taxes and have no say in this is absurd.i can write the most compelling post and in my eyes when i wonder how far it will go,who will read these,and even consider for standing up for its citizens.let alone who will take our voices serious.
February 4, 2016
Someone from Indianapolis, IN signed.
February 4, 2016
Someone from Marion, IN writes:
governor do your job to serve the people of Indiana and help pass a medical cannabis bill.....stop dragging the citizens of Indiana behind you at your sluggish pace of what your backers want and start helping the patients of Indiana who want/need a medical cannabis program here help protect the doctors and patients of Indiana its time to do something here mike pence.....stop holing Indiana back
February 4, 2016
Someone from Marion, IN signed.
February 4, 2016
Someone from Angola, IN writes:
I just gave up my pian pills after 17 years because medical marijuana helps with more than just the pain I was about to go back up the ladder maybe even see another pain Dr my last is in prission for killing people with to many drugs so please just leave me alone let me do what works for me may not be for every one but on day 4 with no pills in me but a bottle of them in front of me its the same way I kicked my oxy's that pain Dr said no one stops taking them until I did I shook and sweat and smoked a lot but I did it I got to tell him I quit and he laughed at me so I threw the full bottle of pills at him and watched him freak out apparently you can die from it but that's what heroin was doing so again please help us I'm not asking for anything more than what works
February 5, 2016
Someone from Brownsburg, IN signed.
February 5, 2016
Someone from Farmersburg, IN signed.
February 5, 2016
Someone from Brownsburg, IN signed.
February 8, 2016
Someone from Westfield, IN writes:
I am a teenager who suffers from depression and medical marijuana should be legal so that people like me should not have to feel like a zombie because of the medicine that is prescribed to me.
February 13, 2016
Someone from Salem, IN writes:
I believe Marijuana should be legal in the state of Indiana because it has no known health risks, people could benefit from it medically, it would cut down on the crime rate as well as save Indiana all of the money it spends to prosecute those who have small possession charges and so fourth. It would also bring in alot of tax revenue for our state just like Colorado and other states that have legalized recreational use, the tax revenue could pay for things we desperately need as communities and as a state like education and to help with the herion epidemic. There are so many reasons to legalize recreational use of Marijuana and literally no reason at all not to! So pass a bill to legalize Marijuana in 2016!!!
11 months ago
Someone from Fort Wayne, IN writes:
Marijuana should be legalized in the state of Indiana there are alot of benefits from it. Marijuana has been used long before now to heal and other purposes. It could help people with cancer,depression,anxiety,eat disorders,ect. It would help the financial situation that has burden everyone. And would bring money that we need for jobs and transportation for our children ect. Legalize marijuana 2016.
11 months ago
Someone from Lowell, IN writes:
I have terminal chron's disease and collites. I also suffer from chronic pain and chronic migraines and sever anxiety along with adhd. This should be passed like neighboring state. Marijuana should be legalized because not just because of chrons but all the cancer patients. And other people diseases that can benefit from this. Plus the state can benefit financially. It's a smart decision. And the oriole it would help would be tremendous.
February 28, 2016
Someone from Lafayette, IN signed.
February 29, 2016
Someone from South Bend, IN signed.
March 5, 2016
Someone from Dunkirk, IN writes:
Please show compassion..we as Hoosiers need to show America that we are not the bigotry riddled, fly-over state were now looked at as....lets take a different approach to tge war on drugs. ...compassion and care, not criminal charges.
March 5, 2016
Someone from Dunkirk, IN writes:
Someone from New Haven, IN writes:
I believe marijuana should be legal for both medical and conventional use, it's a great stress and pain releiver. It has no known harmful effects and best of all, it's all natural! I have anxiety and I think marijuana would be a great medicine for me, atleast from what I've read. Marijuana was put here for us to consume and be closer to nature. Please think about this, thank you!
Someone from Howe, IN signed.
March 8, 2016
Someone from Liberty, IN signed.
March 9, 2016
Someone from Lafayette, IN signed.
Someone from Lafayette, IN writes:
Please everybody support cannabis it will say be the world and the economy and the environment and the planet please research research and do more research
March 10, 2016
Someone from Lafayette, IN signed.
March 10, 2016
Someone from Otterbein, IN signed.
March 10, 2016
Someone from Bloomington, IN signed.
March 10, 2016
Someone from Rockville, IN signed.
March 10, 2016
Someone from Richmond, IN signed.
March 10, 2016
Someone from Indianapolis, IN signed.
Someone from Anderson, IN writes:
Marijuana help me calm my nerve down and work perfectly.
Someone from Indianapolis, IN writes:
Marijuna is the least dangerous thing out there. It also can help so many. We see these states that legalize it. The crime has dropped. Presciption med abuse has dropped. The best thing. Is the states are getting out of debt.
March 10, 2016
Someone from Bedford, IN signed.
March 10, 2016
Someone from Bedford, IN signed.
Someone from Indianapolis, IN writes:
Marijuana Does Less Damage Then Alcohol
March 10, 2016
Someone from Mitchell, IN signed.
March 10, 2016
Someone from Boonville, IN signed.
March 10, 2016
Someone from Boonville, IN signed.
Someone from Indianapolis, IN writes:
Marijuana is not harmful, won't pollute the air we breathe, will create peace, less power, rage, war, open our minds, and it will bring the state business and money.. do your research.
March 10, 2016
Someone from Indianapolis, IN signed.
March 10, 2016
Someone from Indianapolis, IN signed.