705 Public Comments So Far

3 years ago
Someone from Rising Sun, IN signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Franklin, IN writes:
Any politician that actively refuses to discuss what voters push to their representatives should be considered to be actively working against the will of the people.
March 23, 2014
Someone from Noblesville, IN signed.
March 24, 2014
Someone from Lake Village, IN signed.
April 1, 2014
Someone from Indianapolis, IN writes:
Lets get it done
April 8, 2014
Someone from Indianapolis, IN signed.
2 years ago
Someone from Indianapolis, IN signed.
June 3, 2014
Someone from Scottsburg, IN writes:
It will get done, one way or another !!! Cmon guys get your friends family everyone!!!!!!
July 8, 2014
Someone from Lafayette, IN signed.
2 years ago
Someone from Granger, IN writes:
It is irrefutably a crime against humanity to imprison individuals for victimless, marijuana related "crimes" ? if you can even call them that.
2 years ago
Someone from Indianapolis, IN signed.
Someone from Muncie, IN writes:
It's should be legal it's safer then drinking!
July 26, 2014
Someone from Marion, IN signed.
July 29, 2014
Someone from Knox, IN signed.
August 7, 2014
Someone from Indianapolis, IN writes:
After visiting Colorado and seeing the revenue that it brings in makes me wonder why the other states want to be behind times and not make more money. I was in a horrible car accident in 1998 and my arm is mostly metal. I cannot express how much pain I am in everyday of my life. The doctors push Vicodin and other pain medications that turn me Into a numb lifeless person. When I used marijuana in Colorado, I was actually able to function and not be in pain. People that want the ban are people that do not understand the drug. I am considering moving to colorado just so i don't have to live in pain anymore.
2 years ago
Someone from Plymouth, IN writes:
Last year I was wrongfully charged with "drugged driving" while driving 100% sober. I had been pulled over because i did not realize that my license plate was out and forgot that i had a small empty glass bowl in my car. As I stated I was 100% sober and hadn't used marijuana in days. I was forced to take a urine test (which only shows that i had used marijuana in the past 30 days), I was thrown in jail, had my license suspended for six months, was put on 1 years probation, and was forced to pay thousands of dollars in legal fees. I used marijuana for medicinal purposes and did so responsibly which means not operating while under the influence. I was raised to believe that I lived in a country where I was innocent until proven guilty, yet I was charged with driving while "drugged" with zero proof. Instead of requiring itself to provide proof Indiana has warped the law to the point that they no longer need to prove whether or not you have broken the law and if you're innocent that's just to bad, if you have metabolites in your urine you are going to jail. Indiana's misguided marijuana laws have (unjustly) negatively affected my life far more than a small medicinal plant ever could.
September 1, 2014
Someone from Marion, IN signed.
September 2, 2014
Someone from Walkerton, IN writes:
No records of people dying from using marijuana yet its illegal. Thousands have died or like myself have lost loved ones from drinking.POINT MADE!!!!!!!!! Look at the facts indiana!
September 6, 2014
Someone from Indianapolis, IN signed.
September 25, 2014
Someone from Richmond, IN writes:
Long past due! Come on Indiana, it's the 21st century and this plant is very useful for many things we need and use every day of our lives, from clothing to medicine.
October 24, 2014
Someone from Sheridan, IN signed.
October 29, 2014
Someone from Lebanon, IN signed.
October 29, 2014
Someone from Lebanon, IN signed.
October 29, 2014
Someone from Lebanon, IN signed.
November 8, 2014
Someone from Plymouth, IN signed.
November 9, 2014
Someone from Plymouth, IN writes:
Hi my name is Harry bobb from.Plymouth Indiana and ive been convicted of a misdemeanor drug charge of marijuana and I think we as a country to use this useful plant called case 420 marijuana legalization petition that it should be legalized completely because we can tax and sell it as recreational use and it can cure many mental problems with people who suffer from Parkinson's disease and and many bone cancers and the list goes on that its been proven from the accident Egyptians from there medical records it was on the history channel ive seen it but also we can have this plant be useful for making oil for biofuels and synthetic motor oils as well for cooking oil for culinary arts because the younger generation of people who are very good cooks and they shouldn't be labeled as criminals because we can have low income people who can grow and tax and sell marijuana like tobacco products to help our country out the economic crisis be cause we can use the marijuana for making clothing and and use the oils and fibers for making rubber tires because it be using a greener environment because our tires on our vehicles are basically make from petroleum but we're destroying the earth by using oil from petroleum base rubber and motor oil and transmission fluid should be made from marijuana oil for a biolubricants to order to save our planet from global warming from using fossil fuels and fossil oils and we can go green because god or Jesus Christ put the plant on earth for us to use why not use it and quiet criminalizing a plant that our god put on earth in not say out lords name in vain but I think if you look on every dollar bill and every type of United states money has the saying in god we trust so if we trust god then it best to legalize the marijuana that god put on earth for a r
November 9, 2014
Someone from Anderson, IN signed.
November 13, 2014
Someone from Noblesville, IN signed.
December 9, 2014
Someone from Union City, IN signed.
December 12, 2014
Someone from Lafayette, IN signed.
December 12, 2014
Someone from Lafayette, IN signed.
2 years ago
Someone from Attica, IN signed.
2 years ago
Someone from Waynetown, IN signed.
2 years ago
Someone from Kokomo, IN signed.
December 23, 2014
Someone from Indianapolis, IN signed.
December 23, 2014
Someone from Indianapolis, IN signed.
January 4, 2015
Someone from Laporte, IN signed.
January 4, 2015
Someone from Michigan City, IN signed.
Someone from Wheatfield, IN writes:
My father in law is suffering of stage 4 cancer, he has no apatite from the medications and has lost a significant amount of weight and is frail looking. We have something right here that could help but it has been deemed illegal. We have men and women in prison for a "crime" so ridiculous, wasting tax dollars and filling up jails, giving records to those undeserving. We could increase mega revenue by legalization not to mention money SAVED by not having to arrest so many. There really isn't a logical reason for it not to be legal. Period.
January 5, 2015
Someone from Chesterton, IN signed.