707 Public Comments So Far

January 26, 2017
Someone from Cannelton, IN signed.
January 26, 2017
Mariah R. from Jeffersonville, IN signed.
January 29, 2017
Someone from Rising Sun, IN signed.
January 29, 2017
Jake B. from Auburn, IN writes:
Open your eyes Indiana
January 29, 2017
Amanda T. from Pendleton, IN writes:
My husband suffers from PTSD; the anxiety & depression that come with it are devastating. Please realize that legalizing marijuana isn't making it so a bunch of 15 year olds can smoke. It is so much more than that. It can help so many people.
January 30, 2017
Someone from Knightstown, IN signed.
January 30, 2017
Someone from Indianapolis, IN signed.
January 30, 2017
Someone from hillsboro, IN signed.
January 31, 2017
Someone from Schererville, IN signed.
January 31, 2017
Traci M. from Schererville, IN signed.
January 31, 2017
Terry S. from Richmond, IN signed.
January 31, 2017
Jamie L. from Demotte, IN writes:
Look how much money it has brought in in the states where it is legal! As a chronic pain patient & severe panic attacks with agoraphobia this would help to get me off some of the opiate/benzodiazepines prescribed to me, which affect my everyday life by just taking the life out of me and being fatigues.
February 1, 2017
Someone from Fort Wayne, IN writes:
I take 2mg clonazepam twice a day and a 150mg trazodone for sleep and slight depression. Anything less than this and the pills don't help at all. With these pills I am zombified and cloudy. Slow thinking and slight reduced reaction time. There was a point where I had to use a different brand of clonazepam and even though I was told it was exactly the same there is at least a week or more of my life I don't even remember. My mother told me was a completely different person. It took me running off into our woods (I have no idea why I just kind of came to in my woods angry and breaking down). I don't want to live like this but not having something to help with the anxiety and depression and insomnia and loss of appetite is just as bad. It took me over a year to even go talk to the doctor. It's something that you don't really fully understand until you've had it bad as I have found out. No motivation or care or anything. Marijuana fixes all these problems (I tried smoking while on a break from my meds. Ended up being arrested furniture and haven't done it since). I smoked as little as I could to understand what it would help. And it helped everything. O didn't feel like a zombie. I could go out and interact with people. Thinks I used to love had that spark again. My motivation was back. Appetite was getting there. My sleep was great (not like coma, peaceful and happy falling asleep which I have never had. Nausea headaches and other problems that came with the anxiety were no longer an issue. The best part was I had my memory. I could remember I didn't need anymore. I could function 100% I had my mind without all the voices of anxiety and depression in my head. I may not get anything out of this but if this can help push it so that people who need it even more (cancer, ptsd, arthritis, eating problems, insomnia whatever. And not once did I feel like I absolutely had to have the marijuana. After i was arrested and quit there were no withdrawals just the thought of "man I wish I didn't have to be a zombie.". There were no side effects of me just quitting like that (withdrawals are so bad on meds they usually have to slowly take you off them if you didn't know). Let's just get educated. Let's go ask states who have legal marijuana how they're doing.radical or recreation whatever. Talk to the doctors there, panther patients. Let's help our people who need it. Not just zombie them so that can just exist. Let's medicate them so they can live. I'm 24 years old. I just don't want to smoke for party. I lived almost 10 years with severe anxiety and depression and had no idea. And when I did find out it took me over another year and a full breakdown to tell my family and another month for me to get past the anxiety to talk to my doctor. This is something great and healing. This brings happiness to those in a dark place that have given up on being able to find the way out. These are people so stuck they may not even know it. Their already a zombie to their problems. Don't make them more of a zombie so they can just exist. Medicate them so they can live.
February 3, 2017
Someone from Bedford, IN signed.
David S. from Solsberry, IN writes:
END PROHIBITION NOW!
February 11, 2017
Woodrow B. from Warsaw, IN signed.
February 14, 2017
Matt T. from Greencastle, IN writes:
Its time to legalize marijuana it can help alot of people in alot of ways and furthermore its what the people want
February 15, 2017
Shannon G. from North Liberty, IN writes:
Open your eyes. The majority of the population is for legalizing Marijuana. The only reason it isn't is because of money and corrupt politicians. It is about time the government listens to the people and not a few cooperation that would be hurt by it.
February 15, 2017
Sebastian L. from Carmel, IN writes:
No reason it shouldn't be
1 month ago
Woodrow B. from Warsaw, IN writes:
Medical marijuana is needed and a proven medical treatment much better than Opiods and will give state a tax revenue Indiana been in the dark ages much to long
February 28, 2017
Someone from Scottsburg, IN signed.
March 5, 2017
Someone from Hammond, IN writes:
Please pass, it would help many people. I live in pain everyday, please help.
Debbie N. from New Washington, IN signed.
March 6, 2017
Wes W. from New Albany, IN writes:
It will save this country. Deficit gone in 3 years. Economy never stronger.
March 17, 2017
Someone from Indianapolis, IN signed.
2 days ago
Casey P. from Ossian, IN signed.
16 hours ago
Dave NWI from Lowell, IN writes:
Indiana is completely backwards in regards to its outdate and delusional views on marijuana in regards to medical uses and even recreational. This is even coming from someone who does not indulge in it but I truly believe if it were legalized I would seek non psychoactive forms to treat injuries and pain I suffer from from injuries I suffered in Afghanistan. Please try and look at this from a logical standpoint and keep religion and thins like that out of it that is the main reason Indiana is so behind the rest of the country on many issues. Keep god out of politics