675 Public Comments So Far

Someone from Indianapolis, IN signed.
April 29, 2011
Someone from Martinsville, IN writes:
I love weed.
April 29, 2011
Someone from Martinsville, IN writes:
I love weed.
April 29, 2011
Someone from Martinsville, IN writes:
I love weed.
May 15, 2011
Someone from South Cairo, NY writes:
what about legalizing in all the states
5 years ago
Someone from Noblesville, IN signed.
5 years ago
Someone from South Cairo, NY writes:
don't forget about the rest of the US
June 2, 2011
Someone from Indianapolis, IN signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Francisco, IN writes:
If this country is this brainwashed to where we can go out and buy a ready made legal poison made for consumption and a simple plant with unbelieveable potential is illegal. I'm glad Christians get to make all the rules, Amerika, self proclaimed Home of Christianity.
July 6, 2011
Someone from Sheridan, IN signed.
Someone from Arcadia, IN signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Middletown, IN writes:
Marijuana has unbelievable medicinal purposes. Alcohol Prohibition didn't work and neither will marijuana prohibition.
August 12, 2011
Someone from Jeffersonville, IN writes:
Get people with legitimate pain off the opiods that have Indiana strung out, and on a GOD given herb. Not only will it help the people, it will stimulate the economy in Indiana with huge tax revenues, make new jobs for the masses that are unemployed, and less the amount of money spent to jail people for small amounts of marijuana. Come on Indiana law makers, help us, the people you work for, the people that pay your bills, the people in pain that would never be a criminal in any other form other then being caught with their medicine. PLEASE...
August 12, 2011
Someone from Charlestown, IN signed.
4 years ago
Someone from Merrillville, IN signed.
May 29, 2012
Someone from Henryville, IN signed.
November 10, 2012
Someone from Fort Wayne, IN writes:
I suffer from ptsd, depression, and hemroids. Its really hard to take all the meds the have me on and trying to work a full time with me being unstable. If we were to legalize marijuana I would be able to make it thru my day with out being sick or in pain. Then I would be able to take care of my family
December 6, 2012
Someone from Kouts, IN signed.
February 12, 2013
Someone from Tell City, IN signed.
March 6, 2013
Someone from Valparaiso, IN writes:
marijuana is not an illegal drug. Marijuana has never killed a person, but alcohol has killed millions nd still manages to be legal. Marijuana makes people happy, hungry and takes away all pain. They even give it to cancer patients, its beginning t become legal for a reason and i really hope it is to become decriminalized for adults over the age of 18. Please consider this.
June 15, 2013
Someone from Elkhart, IN signed.
July 25, 2013
Someone from Indianapolis, IN signed.
Someone from Indianapolis, IN signed.
July 27, 2013
Someone from Rensselaer, IN signed.
August 8, 2013
Someone from Indianapolis, IN writes:
I believe that marijuana is a medicine that could undoubtedly heal the state of Indiana of both diseases and harmful thought processes. I also believe that the whole world could benefit from the medicinal properties of cannabis. Please help to make this world a better place by reforming laws on marijuana so that they become much more lenient.
September 1, 2013
Someone from Hartford City, IN writes:
LEGALIZE! LEGALIZE! LEGALIZE!
September 3, 2013
Someone from Muncie, IN signed.
September 5, 2013
Someone from Indianapolis, IN writes:
i believe marijuana can help the government by increasing their revenue through sales tax
3 years ago
Someone from Peru, IN signed.
September 23, 2013
Someone from Pendleton, IN signed.
September 29, 2013
Someone from Shelbyville, IN signed.
September 29, 2013
Someone from Mooresville, IN signed.
September 29, 2013
Someone from Mooresville, IN signed.
September 30, 2013
Someone from Knightstown, IN signed.
October 29, 2013
Someone from Vincennes, IN writes:
I believe it should be my right to smoke after a hard days work to relax my back that has 3 ruptured discs in if that's what I choose to do. It's a natural growing plant for heavens sakes!
3 years ago
Someone from Warsaw, IN signed.
December 1, 2013
Someone from Hope, IN writes:
My wife has been on several different anxiety medications over the past eight years. None of these medications have worked for her. We have been to the emergency room three times in the past year for her panic attacks. The kids ask me if their mom is going to die. She comes home from work crying and she does not want to keep going threw this day after day. I believe marijuana could help her but she wont use it because it is not legal. Please help her and legalize marijuana.
December 1, 2013
Someone from Greenwood, IN writes:
December 30, 2013
Someone from Newburgh, IN signed.
December 31, 2013
Someone from Boonville, IN signed.