Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
Nutel motel, ca. caters to child molesters and homosexual men who prey on young boys hate violate women
Someone from Chamois, MO writes:
This is not a violation of the 8th Amendment as they have committed a crime deserving a punishment far worse than death. 'Tis but a shame that we live in a country in which the death penalty is the worst punishment we can dish out to these living pieces of shit! But don't stop at signing a petition. Lobby your congressmen, too!
March 12, 2012
Someone from Norco, CA signed.
March 14, 2012
Someone from Beverly Hills, CA signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Grand Rivers, KY signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Pacific Grove, CA signed.
March 31, 2012
Someone from Laurel, MS signed.
April 1, 2012
Someone from Brockton, MA signed.
April 6, 2012
Someone from Topeka, KS writes:
Beyond a shadow of a doubt guilt must be determined..
Someone from Macomb, MI signed.
May 7, 2012
Someone from Saline, MI signed.
May 9, 2012
Someone from Baltimore, MD signed.
May 12, 2012
Someone from Wasilla, AK signed.
4 years ago
Someone from New York, NY signed.
4 years ago
Someone from Ithaca, NY writes:
To all you mothers, sisters, friends and caretakers of children...if you look away, you might as well be doing it yourself. That is how you will be remembered, as a liar, a hypocrite and a coward. Cruel and unusual punishment is subjecting that child to a life long struggle to feel right in their own skin. To end the attacker's life would be but a small way to give that child a place in this world again, to say to him or her " we failed you before, but now because of you no one else will suffer from the same source again".....8th amendment rights are for human beings, not animals...They claim they cannot help themselves, it is natural even...we will soon all accept that they are just like everyone else, like heterosexuals,homosexuals, bisexual and yeah you know pedosexuals,, those poor souls that have been persecuted through time....give me a break!!! The reason these scumbags keep popping up in our world is because others allow them to attack children in safety....The stakes have never been this high...If we all stand together and change the meaning of molestation abuse to highlight the true devastation it causes to the victim, the loss of sheer life will and time and energy it will become clear that enough is not being done to protect our children. To whomever argues it is cruel, unusual, unatural and inhuman to kill another person, I invite them to think about this for a second...could you actually look one of us in the eye that went through this and say we do not deserve a life where are not scared every moment, not sad every time we lay our heads down to sleep. That we do not deserve to live in a world where our pain was harnessed and changed for good. Ask any one of us, any one of us at all, ask us what would you want to come out of this, if anything can at all? We will think for a second or two and come up with some form of the same answer, " That nothing like this ever happens to another little kid, that by me telling, it stopped him from hurting anybody else." This is the only thing society can truly give someone like me. I am thirty years old, my mother chose a child molester knowingly and I am entirely alone in this world..this man took everything away from me, a little five year old girl, reaping the wrath of a pscychopath and he walks around free.....free....I wait for the day I get the phone call that he is dead. My first real moment of life will happen on that day. If its next week or in twenty years, my soul is waiting for him to die, so that I may live again. This is why I believe that the death penalty for child molestation is applicable...It is the only way to make a child feel safe and whole again, and we send a clear message to these inhuman savages, that we as a society can truly kill the boogeyman.
May 26, 2012
Someone from New Smyrna Beach, FL signed.
May 26, 2012
Someone from New Smyrna Beach, FL signed.
May 30, 2012
Someone from Waddy, KY signed.
May 30, 2012
Someone from Bardstown, KY signed.
Someone from Waddy, KY signed.
May 31, 2012
Someone from Bagdad, KY signed.
May 31, 2012
Someone from Bardstown, KY signed.
May 31, 2012
Someone from Augusta, GA signed.
May 31, 2012
Someone from Augusta, GA signed.
May 31, 2012
Someone from Shelbyville, KY writes:
well deserved second chances, yes.... repeatedly destroying lives, no!
June 1, 2012
Someone from Seattle, WA signed.
June 1, 2012
Someone from Seattle, WA signed.
June 5, 2012
Someone from Seattle, WA writes:
I had to go on the run to save my baby 21 years ago from abusive family members and her own father so that my child would not suffer horrid child abuse . . I was arsoned in may of 2009 . .and Now we have been set up again .. and I will not allow this. I urge people to sign this petition.
June 5, 2012
Someone from Seattle, WA signed.
June 6, 2012
Someone from Chicago, IL signed.
June 10, 2012
Someone from Provo, UT signed.
June 12, 2012
Someone from Des Moines, IA signed.
June 14, 2012
Someone from San Bernardino, CA signed.
4 years ago
Someone from Sussex, NJ writes:
Any adult that takes advantage of an innocent child should not be supported by our tax dollars. Take the $30,000 a year that it cost to house these prisoners and use it towards the purchase of another CH-53E Helicopter to help transport and PROTECT our soldier around the world. There are many life sentences that should just be handed the Death Penalty. Why is Texas the only aggressive state with the death penalty. They have enough problems controlling their southern border so they just stiffen all penalties to help reduce with their problems. If we have 25 prisoners with 25 year sentences that will be $18,750,000.00 of Tax Payers money spent and 80% or more of the time wasted. When we could give 375,000 soldiers a $50 per month raise and they would appreciate every penny rather than abuse our system.
4 years ago
Someone from Washington, WV signed.
June 27, 2012
Someone from Muncie, IN writes:
This is totally logical many of these people are repeat offenders and it sickens me.
July 10, 2012
Someone from Bridgeport, TX signed.
July 10, 2012
Someone from Corydon, KY signed.
July 12, 2012
Someone from Beverly Hills, CA writes:
Kill them all what if it was your child he or she dreamed about at night
July 12, 2012
Someone from Buckeye, AZ signed.