84 Public Comments So Far

Someone from Venice, FL writes:
Have a friend suffering with this, not easy to watch her in pain everyday.
Julie S. from Hilliard, OH writes:
Please I have this diease
Aissa N. from Niantic, IL writes:
Everyday I struggle in an attempt to lead a normal life with this disease. Fighting with all I have to manage my symptoms while getting out too bring awareness of the disease and how it impacts over 300,000 Americans. The services and health support needed is extremely costly and has impacted my ability to support my family. With amazing trials on the horizon I believe a cure is possible. Funding for further research gives each of us and our families hope.
Tania L. from New York, NY writes:
I am suffering with this incurable disease and believe we need more awareness and funding- there must be a cure soon!
Jenny M. from Harlingen, TX writes:
Both my mom and I live with Scleroderma. Help us find a cure
Robin W. from Charlotte, NC writes:
More Awareness and More Funding for Research will bring us closer to a cure for Scleroderma. I support the cause because I have been touched by this disease along with many of my dear friends . I pray that we have a brighter future, I pray for a cure.
2 months ago
Tammy B. from Cincinnati, OH signed.
2 months ago
Tina w. from Cincinnati, OH signed.
Kevin H. from Cincinnati, OH writes:
I just found out that a life long friend of mine daughter this disease and could use our governments help. Along with all the people on this list and countless others In America could use your help. Thank you
Kevin H. from Cincinnati, OH writes:
2 months ago
Lisa C. from Loveland, OH signed.
Lori Z. from Cincinnati, OH writes:
Please provide funding for research
Toni H. from Mason, OH writes:
For Erica Marie.
Mary F. from Cincinnati, OH writes:
Dear Congress: Please vote for more funding on research for helpful drugs to help those suffering from Scleroderma and other auto/ immune diseases. You have my support in this! My friend Erica Marie and I would really appreciate it!
Brittany S. from Cincinnati, OH writes:
Please help with funding for research to find a cure!
1 month ago
Someone from PUEBLO, CO signed.
December 28, 2016
sANDY W. from Fort Lauderdale, FL signed.
January 1, 2017
sandy q. from tamarac, FL writes:
MY NAME IS SANDY WOLTER 7 I;AM ONE OF MANY THAT HAVE SCLEROSERMA THAT HAS NO CURE WE SUFFER EVERY DAY WITH PAIN & END UPIN THE HOPE ALL THE TIME I ASK THAT u HELP US WITH FUNDING FOR RESERCH TO FIND A CIRE pLEASE vOTE FOR US TO GET FUNDING THSNK u FOR YOUR TIME 1-1-17
January 1, 2017
sandy q. from tamarac, FL writes:
January 1, 2017
sandy q. from tamarac, FL writes:
January 1, 2017
sandy q. from tamarac, FL writes:
6 days ago
Someone from Bonney Lake, WA writes:
Help us
5 days ago
Candy J. from Mc Crory, AR writes:
Please help us, this is scary ..
5 days ago
Melissa M. from North Tonawanda, NY writes:
I am a scleroderma patient. I was diagnosed in the spring of 2016. It is a very scary disease for myself and my family. I am a mother, wife, daughter and sister. I pray everyday that a cure can be found. This Christmas my 9 year olds only wish was that his mom was not sick anymore and that I was cured. Please help all of us that have Scleroderma. Thank you
5 days ago
Raine M. from Pueblo, CO writes:
I have diffused systemic Scleroderma and 6 other different diseases and suffer from a myriad of different symptoms and take many drugs to cope with my many symptoms! Please please fund this research for a cure for i am only existing not living. Thank you.
5 days ago
Someone from Martinsburg, WV writes:
We need a cure!!!! We r fighting everyday won't u please help us..
5 days ago
Tania L. from New York, NY writes:
We need a cure soon or many will die- awareness and education of, not only the public, but the medical community is most needed, as well
5 days ago
Someone from Montgomery City, MO writes:
Scleroderma isn't recognized as a disease! We need awareness desperately, please help!
4 days ago
Christy G. from Saint Charles, MO writes:
We are in desperate need for a cure!!! It is very challenging to live with such a cruel diseaae!!! I am a young mother and this disease hit me out of no where two years ago. It has totally changed my world in so many ways. So much pain anfd discomfort, fatigue, and recurrent illnesses related to the disease. I've had to switch jobs to accommodate the demands the disease has taken over in my body. I've spent so much time and money at Dr's and on medications and I hardly feel that any of it is helping at this point. I want to live with a better quality of life and see my grandchildren one day. This disease will most likely shorten my life by 10 years, if not more. It saddens and scares me.
4 days ago
Patricia M. from Virginia Beach, VA signed.
4 days ago
Madelynn A. from Los Angeles, CA signed.
4 days ago
Ray N. from Janesville, WI writes:
I was diagnosed at 65 with Sclareaderma after years wondering why so many different things were wrong with me. I believe with some type of early education I may have understood symptoms early on and received treatments earlier and possibly saved myself some pain, been able to breath better and take better care of my heart. I believe health care providers at all levels should be better trained in recognising sclareaderma and related conditions in continuing education classes.
4 days ago
Dara K. from Maple Valley, WA writes:
Please support this cause! My flare up recently has caused pulmonary hyper tension and I am on 13 different medications. We need help to find a cure as well as to help people who have already been diagnosed with their symptoms! Thank you for your commitment to this!
4 days ago
Marybeth C. from Dundee, MI writes:
I am a mother to a wonderful daughter who at 13 was diagnosed with raynauds secondary to this terrible, horrifying, life changing , deadly disease. Alyssa is now 26 and is having a hard time now. She's a mother of three beautiful babies and a wife to a great man who serves our country in the army. There is nothing more in this world Alyssa would want than to cure this monster that is scleroderma. I wish for this everyday.
Gladys D. from Many, LA writes:
I have a family member that has Scleroderma and have seen how it effects you over time. I have seen her body and everyday health change. Have seen few good days and lots of bad days some where she is unable to get out of bed. And had tons of Doctors there needs to be more research on Scleroderma since it seems little is known about it as what caused and that they say there is no cure.
4 days ago
Gloria B. from Natchitoches, LA writes:
My Dad had this terrible disease back in the 1970's when there was very few cases of this back then, and there was very little known about how to treat it. My Dad lived about a year after they finally diagnosed what he had. I realize that they have come a long way since then, but there is still such a long way to go to know what causes it and how to treat it. It is a terrible disease and the people who suffer from it have a hard time just living day to day. Congress needs to really make an effort to talk with people who have been involved with this disease, do research on it, and help by allocating funds to help research Scleroderma. I would love to see some big fundraisers for this disease like they do for other diseases.
4 days ago
Someone from Kansas City, MO signed.
3 days ago
j b. from Larchmont, NY writes:
it is now 2017. We need to address every possible disease that threatens us.
patricia B. from Queensbury, NY signed.
3 days ago
Terry Ann G. from Oak Harbor, WA writes:
Please help stop the suffering.