333 Public Comments So Far

October 12, 2016
Rob K. from Tonawanda, NY signed.
October 12, 2016
Nina F. from Anderson, CA signed.
October 13, 2016
Gordon S. from Laurel, DE signed.
October 13, 2016
FRANK W. from Saint Robert, MO writes:
COMMUNIST AGENDA.
October 13, 2016
Someone from Bandon, OR signed.
October 13, 2016
Mike S. from Modesto, CA signed.
October 13, 2016
Someone from Bel Air, MD signed.
October 13, 2016
Tim W. from Sullivan, IN signed.
October 13, 2016
Nathaniel M. from Vancouver, WA signed.
October 14, 2016
from Belle Chasse, LA signed.
October 14, 2016
Randall S. from Madisonville, KY signed.
October 14, 2016
Someone from Lake Charles, LA signed.
October 14, 2016
justin m. from Keller, TX signed.
October 14, 2016
Someone from Lehi, UT writes:
Dual Status Technicians don't belong in certain guard positions such as accounting technician or financial management. These areas should be people who are stable provide continuity to the guard and are subject matter experts with degrees that are relevant to the position. They are managing and accounting for tax payer dollars. Readiness requires proper resourcing and support which is best done by a stable workforce rather than a workforce that may be pulled from Title 32 dual- status and activated for federal Title 10 mission completely un-related to their financial position. The guard should propose a change to convert Title 32 dual status technicians to Title 32 non- dual status technicians especially for the Financial Management and accounting areas if they don't agree with Title 5 conversion. I'm confident the guard is more efficient and has a better well rounded understanding of the end to end processes of funding and the ways the funds are excuted. Please support a conversion to Title 32 Non dual status or Title 5.
October 14, 2016
Jacqueline S. from Grosse Pointe, MI signed.
October 15, 2016
Someone from Dryden, MI signed.
October 16, 2016
Kenneth L. from Bon Aqua, TN signed.
October 16, 2016
Someone from Morrilton, AR signed.
October 16, 2016
Richard M. from Nineveh, IN signed.
October 17, 2016
Someone from Paris, IL signed.
October 17, 2016
Someone from Paris, IL signed.
5 months ago
Jessica S. from Asheville, NC signed.
5 months ago
Patrick R. from Aiken, SC signed.
5 months ago
Someone from Coral Springs, FL signed.
5 months ago
Someone from Spring City, UT signed.
5 months ago
Someone from San Juan, PR writes:
I want to retire as a military and I can't because my technician position is at risk. I'm in favor of the conversion of Title 32 to Title 5 dual status technicians.
5 months ago
Someone from Rio Grande, PR signed.
5 months ago
Luis V. from Ceiba, PR signed.
5 months ago
Someone from Florence, SC signed.
5 months ago
Someone from Juncos, PR signed.
5 months ago
Someone from Carolina, PR writes:
I've been a full time technician for more than 10 years, still have many years to reach my minimum retirement age. I have some medical conditions that prevent me from being in the military, but I can do my civilian job perfectly. If I loose my military status I will loose my civilian job and I won't be able to provide for my family until I find a different job. I totally support the Title 5 status.
5 months ago
Someone from West Jordan, UT signed.
October 27, 2016
Someone from Salem, OR writes:
Don't allow them to delay a well thought out program and much needed change. It all about power and nothing about readiness or the health of the guard employee systems.
October 27, 2016
Someone from Elgin, SC signed.
October 30, 2016
Someone from Reading, PA signed.
Someone from Dauphin, PA writes:
It is time for the technician force to be title 5 where applicable. It has been far too long that we are treated as AGR Soldiers and not afforded the benefits of or being one. We deserve the proper respect and representation that our union cannot offer right now because of the hierarchy we fall under. As an expecting mother being allowed to take 12 weeks off WITHOUT PAY is unconscionable while expecting mothers that are AGR are afforded the same twelve weeks off WITH PAY and benefits and accruing time off is unbelievable. It is impossible for me (or anyone for that matter) to take the time off from work as needed to stay home with my new child or if there is a family emergency and not be covered. I, like many families, am the only income in my household and this is just not feasible. We need to be converted to title 5 in order to better perform our duties and be able to communicate equally with those entities we deal with in order to make the mission happen and take care of Soldiers and also be able to take care of our families.
October 31, 2016
Someone from Albuquerque, NM writes:
I became a technician later in my military life. I will reach my 20 way before even touching the retirement age or being close to it on the technician side. We get paid far less then ADOS and AGR for doing the same job. The program is outdated and it is due for a change to be able modernize.
November 1, 2016
John B. from Las Vegas, NV signed.
November 2, 2016
Reinaldo C. from Barranquitas, PR signed.
November 6, 2016
Someone from Austin, TX signed.