January 6, 2017
Paula W. from Corbin, KY signed.
January 6, 2017
Someone from Corbin, KY writes:
Too many are burdened by this disease and don't treat their needs with the meds they need due to the high cost. Please fix this issue!
January 6, 2017
David K. from Lexington, KY signed.
Robert B. from Hazard, KY writes:
I know how hard this is as my son who is 39 has had diabetes since he was 12. It's like having cancer for 27 years. He fights it everyday. I feel that they do not want to find a cure as it would bankrupt Eli Lily Company. So the government needs to step in and do what it is supposed to do, help the working man a the sick.
Robert B. from Hazard, KY writes:
January 11, 2017
Melodi K. from Cherry Valley, IL writes:
It would be nice if the pharmaceutical companies would stop profiting so hugely from my child's type 1 diabetes that he couldn't help getting. Please start showing some human kindness and concern instead of it being all about "your bottom dollar"!
Vernon G. from Jonesboro, GA writes:
The cost of insulin co-pay recently caused me to go into ER with 589 glucose reading with a 9K hospital bill versus the $ 200.00 co-pay for insulin that was more that I could afford. That month my medical office, medical device reorders, medical Dr visits co-pay cost, drug co/pays as usual caused me to choose which medical care/RXs I could purchase. I have private medical insurance and still need to choose to not go to doctor, purchase drug prescriptions, medical device reorders RXs, as directed by care professionals b/c of co-pays.
January 11, 2017
Someone from Torrance, CA signed.
January 11, 2017
Cindy P. from Jasper, FL writes:
I have been an insulin user since I was 8 years old. I developed the flu which in turn destroyed my pancreas. That was 45 years ago and my parents paid .99 for the first bottle of insulin. I pay 182.00 for insulin now. Please consider the ramifications on the people this concerns. Type I diabetics can't diet and control this disease. We have to have Insulin or we DIE!!!!
January 11, 2017
Carol R. from Chicago, IL writes:
I must have insulin, i take novolog and lantus, i work at keeping diabetes under control. I can't afford $1000 a month, so i don't know if i must insulin, what will that cost me as to my health.
January 11, 2017
Dave T. from Fort Mill, SC signed.
January 11, 2017
Daniel C. from Towaco, NJ writes:
I am an insulin dependent, senior adult diabetic. The cost of my required insulin use is beyond affordable. Please do something to help me and others who need insulin to survive.
January 12, 2017
Kris K. from Bloomington, IN writes:
I've had to switch brands/types of insulin twice in the last year due to insurance companies not covering them which always manages to mess us my sugar numbers in the process. We've also, as of 2017, had to stop insuring my husband so we can continue to afford insurance for me as well as covering out out-of-pocket expenses which are much higher now.
Christa M. from Grants Pass, OR writes:
My 8 year old son is type one diabetic since 2014. He is insulin dependent. He needs insulin to live.
1 week ago
Michael M. from Cleveland, OH signed.
1 week ago
Kathleen E. from Cream Ridge, NJ signed.
5 days ago
Jennifer S. from Brandon, FL signed.
4 days ago
Katherine W. from Huntersville, NC signed.
3 days ago
melody c. from ringgold, GA writes:
I feel the medications are all to high and needs to be drop down so all folks can afford them even without so called INSURANCE!!
Marlyn J. from Tioga, ND writes:
i have type 2 with insurance my cost is 455 month this is crazy
2 days ago
Autumn K. from Gilbert, AZ signed.
2 days ago
Someone writes:
I'm a senior on fixed income and even with prescription coverage I pay hundreds out of pocket for the same insulin that costs pennies in other parts of the world.
1 day ago
Someone from Grand Terrace, CA writes:
This is abuse in the highest order. Without insulin people die! It's black and white. The insurance company profiting from the needless suffering of those who are ill is the most reprehensible thing I have ever seen.
1 day ago
recuperar gastos hipoteca r. writes:
"Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I?ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!"
1 day ago
Tax Debt T. writes:
""Hi. I go through a few of one?s other posts and wished to understand in the event you would be interested in exchanging blogroll links?"
1 day ago
Tax Attorneys T. writes:
"I had difficulty looking at this in Firefox but it works fine in IE. Anway, the content is good. I am very happy to have come across this."
1 day ago
Tax Relief T. writes:
"Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information."
1 day ago
Tax Relief T. writes:
"Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very"