3 years ago
Someone from Seattle, WA writes:
Oh, boy, don't get me started...where should I start???
3 years ago
Someone from Selah, WA signed.
April 26, 2013
Someone from Ogden, UT writes:
How did you start this petition? Utah DCFS is so corrupt I don't even know where to start!
April 29, 2013
Someone from Beverly Hills, CA signed.
April 29, 2013
Someone from Willimantic, CT signed.
April 29, 2013
Someone from Oklahoma City, OK signed.
April 29, 2013
Someone from Trussville, AL signed.
April 29, 2013
Someone from Salt Lake City, UT signed.
April 29, 2013
Someone from Chatham, NY signed.
April 29, 2013
Someone from Norwood, NY signed.
April 29, 2013
Someone from Lebanon, MO writes:
CPS has far too many times overstepped their jurisdiction and ignored Parental Fundamental Rights in addition to contradictory Federal and State Laws. State Government Agencies like CPS should not have more power or control over the legal system or law enforcement. This has to stop!
April 30, 2013
Someone from Citrus Heights, CA signed.
Someone from Beverly Hills, CA writes:
Our children no longer need our silence, shame. or fear of this mega corruption. They need us speak out! They need our bravery.
May 2, 2013
Someone from Vicksburg, MI writes:
My kids are victims of Cps as well.... they lie lie and lie some more.
May 2, 2013
Someone from Berkeley Springs, WV writes:
testified against the Catholic Pedophile Priests , CPS and CATHOLIC SOICAL services , proceeded to use CPS to steal my son in retaliation against me for Whistleblowing
May 2, 2013
Someone from Nokomis, FL signed.
May 2, 2013
Someone from Aguanga, CA signed.
May 3, 2013
Someone from Sarasota, FL signed.
May 8, 2013
Someone from Longview, WA writes:
My daughter is a victim of the system all because a "family friend" at CPS thinks its ok to lie. Stephanie Frost is now working in the head office. She keeps getting promoted while my daughter is still gone after 3 yrs. When I was diagnosed with cancer my daughter was 5 months old. My mother was afraid I would die and her father would get custody. She enlisted the help of Stephanie to find out what it takes to get CPS involved in my life. Then she did a sloppy job conducting a bogus "investigation" that lacked any dates, facts were totally turned around. She actually tried to use an intake that the caller said my child was a boy. The case was closed because there was no evidence of neglect. She didn't tell me that. She told me "I'm taking your daughter and placing her in foster care" I was given the option to give my parents temp custody to save her from being with strangers. I was told if I contested at the hearing in Family Court I would lose her for good. 3 yrs have gone by and my child still isn't with me full time
3 years ago
Someone from Vancouver, WA signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Vancouver, WA signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Dallas, TX signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Canyon Country, CA signed.
May 24, 2013
Someone from Tacoma, WA signed.
May 27, 2013
Someone from Chicago, IL signed.
May 28, 2013
Someone from Chicago, IL signed.
May 31, 2013
Someone from Atlanta, GA writes:
Dfcs are kids snachers they are liers and they twist the true. I did everything they told me to do on the case plan and the judge said even if parents complete the case plan that don't mean that they get they children back and he terminated my rights. They discriminated against me because of my age and race and I need justice.
May 31, 2013
Someone from Atlanta, GA writes:
Dfcs are kid snachers they are liers and they twist the true. I did everything that they told me to do on the case plan. Then the judge said even if the parents complete the case plan doesn't mean that they get their children back and he terminated my rights. I have been discriminated against my age and race and I need justice please help me.
June 1, 2013
Someone from Mossyrock, WA signed.
June 2, 2013
Someone from Antioch, IL writes:
Liars, bullies and downright abusive. They need to be investigated and the corrupt need to be removed
June 2, 2013
Someone from Portland, OR signed.
June 2, 2013
Someone from Ariel, WA writes:
DCFS is not about the kids, its about money and corruption.....
June 3, 2013
Someone from Kenai, AK signed.
June 4, 2013
Someone from Bremerton, WA writes:
my 4 yr.old baby witnessed the mason co.police murder and bury a older man and his son in my basement the cps office of shelton took my children away refused to tell me about my visits and took away my visit rights behind my back my children are in danger and i have not seen them in almost 3 months there court ordered to return to kitsap co. and almost 2 weeks later they are not here some one please help im begging for some kind of help please call me 360-373-8991 thank you
June 5, 2013
Someone from Palmdale, CA writes:
My chilldren were given to my ex who is abusive. With 4/5 prison terms for d.v. he beat my daughter oct 2011. At the time there were 2 pending refs for phy abuse. called in by others who witnessed him hitting my girls. The csw said I missed tests when I hadnt. Said I was trying to gain custody even though my child was black and blue. I have an email from m antonovich stating he asked p. Browning for a full investigation as too wjy my child was never given medical attention even when she asked to be seen. Dcfs told my child she was lying and deemed me as mentally ill. I have all the proof to back my claims. Doj found dcfs did not do a complete investigation and removed me off caci listing.
June 5, 2013
Someone from Palmdale, CA writes:
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
Vermont corridor office stole my baby.
3 years ago
Someone from Hammond, IN signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Hammond, IN signed.
3 years ago
Someone from Hammond, IN signed.