December 25, 2016
Jeana W. from Olympia, WA signed.
December 26, 2016
rena w. from Rochester, WA writes:
they took my 3 girls,i did everything cps asked me to.and at end they believed i would return ro there abussive father...fyi since that day i havent even talked to him!!but i list my girls 8yrs. ago!!!and now there father,timothy m.weber just had another kid wirh diffrent girl!!wheres cps now?!!its not right!!!cps si concernedthat my kids were taken away ti protect them and niw he just goes and has another and where is cps niw huh?!!!
Patricia G. from Vancouver, WA writes:
DSHS in Vancouver Washington needs to be investigated! A social worker used intimidation by bringing a Sheriff to my Daughter's home and coerced her way in and seized my 5 year old Grand-Daughter without a warranty. She has never been in imminent danger. She has never been abused, neglected or mistreated in any way! She has a loving fit Mother perfectly able to care and protect her. I want my Grand-Child returned to her family.
December 27, 2016
from Seattle, WA writes:
I never thought in my life I would ever deal with cops, cps and court..we all do mistake,I'm not a perfect mom either..what this people are saying for the safety and well being of a child comes first..How does it work when you can't provide or support your children anymore or even emotional support for them after trauma we need financial support after lost of job...Accuser of not protecting my children how would I know things are gonna hapoened...13 yes of caregiver experience now it's all gone...Negligent of my own kids not on my list...Probably Negligent of others I would but not my children...What it hurts I could have done something to someone and guess what you can expunged your record or seal it...I have contacted the family constituents of Washington they have not done anything or they even care what I'm complaining bout...I even run my own background check ND nothing I guess it's just showing on dshs background form.... Sadly can't fight for it...they just told me to wait til the law is changed seriously....
January 1, 2017
Erika Y. from Bellingham, WA writes:
They took my 6 kids, returned 3 and terminated my parental rights on 3, because I can't afford to raise 6 kids?!...no because the foster parents wanted to adopt them and the state gave them preference. The state is the biggest criminal because they are in the business of child pedalling. But what can we do? I appealed but the judges never even heard me I never got a chance to speak. Then the state lies, the state attorney lies, they have no morals.
January 3, 2017
Someone from Milton, WA writes:
CPS is the most corrupt, family destroying agency in the United States. They kidnap children from safe happy families and sell them to the highest bidder. They have no morals, hearts or souls. They need to be held accountable for the destruction they have inflicted on innocent families.
January 7, 2017
Renton, WA Y. from Renton, WA writes:
Yes, scandelous DCFS in Kent, WA DSHS CPS. Illegal removal of my grandson, 6 months now. Lies, deception, illegal actions and inactions. Have placed him recently with foster parents who are contracted with the state for adoption purposes. My 3 year old grandson is "marketable" according to the agency.Have even changed his name. I have been being lied to and sent in circles for the past 6 months. I have every bit of paperwork, calls, emails, texts, etc.... lies and more lies documented. The smile in your face, backstabbers!! Kidnappers!!
Someone from Tampa, FL signed.
January 7, 2017
gloria c. from Honesdale, PA signed.
January 8, 2017
curtis g. from Bremerton, WA signed.
January 10, 2017
Someone from Federal Way, WA writes:
I have known this little girl since she was born. Her father loser drug dealer, denied paternity at first and they had to hunt him down to take the test, then unfortunately she was biologically related. She spent several years in foster care begging to be adopted, did not want to see him, calls him the monster, even wrote a letter to the judge, he has used her to file charges against anyone he gets mad at including his mother. They investigated her for two years! he has never had a job, and has felonies, and over 70 police encounters in this state alone. NEVER goes to jail, He is a paid confidential informant. He drives a BMW, skis, travels, but on paper he is disabled, and indigent. I have all the cps records that state he should never be unsupervised and never overnight visits as he is violent, unpredictable and mentally ill... I have proof now that CPS is giving custody of children to paid snitches here in washington state
January 10, 2017
Keith K. from White Salmon, WA writes:
I am one of those children, literally sold into a life a slavery. I uncovered a document of some sort of transaction that went on including my name the name of my two siblings. I don't know who was on the receiving end of 250,000 us dollars, but it was wrong. We were taken away from our family and put into a foster home. And these people were not fit to care for any children. Of course we always told anyone who asked that it was a great place. Because we were scared shitless. We were adopted and taken to south America. We were slaves there. I managed to run away to a neighbors house who took me in and helped me contact my birth father who finally was able to bring me back home. I came back home, hoping there was someone that would take responsibility for selling me into slavery. And at least help get my two younger siblings away from them. Ive talked to everyone who is someone and no one will do jack shit.m y little sister is eighteen now, and my brother is thirteen. And they are still there.
January 10, 2017
Keith K. from White Salmon, WA writes:
January 10, 2017
Someone from Vancouver, WA signed.
January 11, 2017
air jordan 3 retro pas cher a. writes:
Ce que vous devez savoir sur les noir pas cher FreeLorsqu basket pas cher homme pas cher franceils ont appris que les athl pas cher femme pas cher pas chert. air jordan 3 retro pas cher http://www.divin33.com/temps.asp?id=air-jordan-3-retro-pas-cher
January 12, 2017
survetement lacoste homme s. writes:
Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage? My website is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from some of the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Many thanks! survetement lacoste homme http://lacoste.vipfr.fr/Surv-and-ecirc-tement-avec-veste-zipp-and-eacute-e-Survetement-Lacoste-Homme-SA3055.html
1 week ago
adidas corporate website a. writes:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read? adidas corporate website http://www.ownerscharityshow.org/wp-imgs.php?key=adidas-corporate-website
6 days ago
Someone from Battle Ground, WA writes:
How do I go about all this I was treated very unfair they put my boy up for adoption I fought all the way to Supreme Court some one help me please I want to find my boy
6 days ago
Karen M. from Federal Way, WA writes:
News Feed Christopher Mcelroy January 12 at 12:25am ยท Christopher Mcelroy 19 hrs.. I have 3 years of cps records about a young girl who begged the judge to let her be adopted, she refused to see her sperm donor however she was forced to visit him. This guy/loser, has an extensive criminal history, he was arrested in april for drunk driving, refused the breatalyzer, and had it dismissed in August. He has never worked, CPS papers state he is willfully unemployed, He dets disability and Skis, in his BMW, All the CPS records state the same thing, he is a violent, unpredictable bully and is deceptive and manipulative. He has prior arrests for kidnapping, assaults, of course drinking driving and drugs. His records are sealed though because he is an informer for the FBI. When he was younger his mother told him she would no longer give him money/support him, He showed her alright! He coached his 5 year old daughter to say her nana raped her with a knife, then slick willy convinced the mother of the child that his own mother was raping her, This piglet had his 5 year old daughter go to harborview for a vaginal rape kit! I have all the reports. He currently has the girl who is 12, and as he promised yeaers ago, he is trying to sue CPS. hahahahaha, I have alerted the entire state about this filth, yet they do nothing. I also have sealed court records on another case, a friend of mine has been going to court almost daily filing motions after motion to get her son back from the violent wife and child beater, snitch that he is. He did a controlled buy for the pierce county sherriffs department, (2 lbs was mislabeled, then given another label then disappeared! The DAY after he did the buy for the police the cps paper states, that he thinks the mother is a good mother, and the only reason he is filing for custody is that CPS told him to. HE WAS GIVEN A !>% YEAR OLD BOY THE VERY NEXT DAY! We have found some things that tie the two cases together, a pierce county sherriff, and the prosecutor who refuses to file domestic violence charges against this guy who has a history of shooting off semiautomatics into the air in lakewood, We recently found a reporter and sent her our evidence, 1/3/17. on 1/7/17 the mother was supposed to meet a prosecutor on a SATURDAY? at the library downtown? I thought it sounded like a set up, and she had a bad feeling about it too, so she didnt go. Here is the scary part. She was on her way to visit her son with his christmas presents and somehow, her escalade had been tampered with and it rolled three times doing 60 miles and hour. This was not on the news. They gave her a ticket for negligent driving. We talked about how unsafe it is now that they know we are telling our stories to the world, She was so scared that morning and rightfully so. I spent last night calling washington state domestic violence, numbers, national domestic violence hotlines, I was hung up on three times, and told I cant help you lady. I explained that we cant call the police. I have given copies of my story to everyone, If something happens to us, and it already has, but my girl was lucky,then this story really needs to not sit on a shelf for years. PROOF POSITIVE THAT CPS IS GIVING CUSTODY OF CHILDREN TO VIOLENT SNITCHES, with the police approval and the best wishes of the prosecutors office. Our phones have been hacked, the computers, facebook emails, Its been a police gangstalking situation, and people dont believe that this level of collusion is happening everyday here in this rotten cesspool of politicians, cops, stupid social workers, and the worst of them all, the prosecutors Mark lindquist, oh king of methlehem, your name is written all over the documents not to prosecute these guys....I will send copies to anyone who might need more evidence, We will go class action if we can find someone who is not afraid of pierce and king county law enforcement and their well known gaslighting and wiretapping practices. I have not tryed to be anonymous, and neither has my friend. So lets make some changes around here? We, will be at the womens marfch downown seattle. I will be holdin a sign about the corruption of CPS. Join us, stregnth in numbers women. Thanks for reading, feel free to send this anywhere you think where someone will investigate
Clint E. from Hays, KS signed.
1 day ago
Someone from Wishram, WA signed.