July 10, 2011
Someone from Danbury, CT writes:
I am in a battle with the DCSS over collecting child support without verifying court orders or client claims of amounts due or terms and conditions of orders. They are like a hired gun who cares nothing for verification but is willing to put people through hardship regardless. How can an agency be allowed to enforce a child support order they have never verified and use all the powers contained in such order? Something isn't right up there in The State of Washington
July 13, 2011
Someone from Bellingham, WA writes:
CPS destroyed my family and 2 my children are being neglected and abused in foster care. They took my 2 children over a issue that was investigated and proven no neglect or charges filed..
July 14, 2011
Someone from Everett, WA writes:
On Nov.30th.2010 my daughters father and his wife called the everett police department on me after 6 pm to do a welfare check on my 2 kids despite the fact that he had a visit with her from 5pm to 9pm that night. the police came to my home one hour after he dropped her off to me. they officer tried to force me to let him in my home, he threaten to arrest me in front of my 2 kids. they were 5 and 7 years old. My daughter stood up to the cop officer neilson and told him to "leave my Momma alone, my dad wont stop doing this to us please don't take my momma go jail" the cop neilson said to my daughter " your momma is going to jail if she doesn't show us her home" my daughter started to cry. I didn't let them in, so the cop neilson physically grabbed both of my children by the arms and with them crying and screaming for me he violently threw both of my kids in to the cop car with no car seats in the car. i found out the next day that both of my kids missed school. my son returned to school the next day, but my daughter was missing from school for 3 days and the school did not report her missing.now the state is wrongly attempting to adopt my son out.
July 15, 2011
Someone from Mount Vernon, WA signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Olympia, WA signed.
Someone from Tacoma, WA writes:
my rights in regarging my statute/constituting law(s)
August 5, 2011
Someone from Vancouver, WA signed.
August 10, 2011
Someone from Vancouver, WA writes:
A dear friend of mine has been the target of vicious lies and abuses of power by the DSHS. She is on the verge of loslng her children based upon these lies, which are unfounded.
August 10, 2011
Someone from Vancouver, WA writes:
Check into Clark Co. DCFS. Sarah Lindquist, a caseworker, is the absolute worst and a disgrace to her profession.
August 10, 2011
Someone from Longview, WA writes:
Yes, PLEASE look into Clark Co. DCFS. Sarah Lindquist.
Someone from Winfield, IA writes:
Please look into cases where children are taken from their biological parents or other family members and taken to other states only to be put into unstable homes.
Someone from Seattle, WA signed.
August 10, 2011
Someone from Ankeny, IA signed.
August 10, 2011
Someone from Sun Prairie, WI writes:
hurting children has to stop.
August 10, 2011
Someone from New Ulm, MN signed.
August 10, 2011
Someone from Charlotte, NC writes:
DCFS and CPS across the entire country are corrupt. When children really are in danger, they don't protect them. When children are in a safe environment or can be provided a safe environment with familiar people, they harm them. These organizations need to get priorities straight and realize how destructive they are.
August 10, 2011
Someone from San Antonio, TX writes:
I have seen these cases go wrong in all ways! Clark Co, WA scares me pretty badly. I went to CPS to ask for assistance in getting my children some help, and was in turn investigated, and told I should give up my job. A single mother supporting her children with NO child support and living with a life time protection order from biological father to them.... and I have seen them rip other families apart too. On the other hand, I have seen drug addicted mothers reunited with their children, over and over again. Same parents.. same children taken and then reunited... it is in such a sad state of affairs. Every one warned me NOT to go to Texas... and I have never been more pleased with my children's progress... (all of mine are special needs), there was a no nonsense let's get to the bottom of these issues. I definitely feel safer and more protected in another state!
August 11, 2011
Someone from Aberdeen, WA signed.
August 11, 2011
Someone from Longview, WA signed.
Someone from Vancouver, WA writes:
I don't know if the system is corrupt or if there is just to much to investigate or not enough money to pay people to do the job or what. But I do believe there needs to be checks and balances. I know not everyone is getting the justice that they should be and that warrants looking into.
Someone from Vancouver, WA writes:
There is a family where DCFS is lying about what is going on and this needs to stop. It needs to be looked into and something needs to be done about it.
Someone from Lowell, MA writes:
This is crazy, I am very sorry for what you are going through. Even more so the child, its not fair to move them from home to home when they have family willing to care for her.
August 11, 2011
Someone from Hoquiam, WA signed.
August 11, 2011
Someone from Hoquiam, WA signed.
August 11, 2011
Someone from New York, NY signed.
August 11, 2011
Someone from San Antonio, TX signed.
August 11, 2011
Someone from Bonaire, GA signed.
August 11, 2011
Someone from Flagstaff, AZ signed.
August 11, 2011
Someone from Dubuque, IA signed.
Someone from Lake Elsinore, CA writes:
I have heard the corruption is horrendous and destroying single parent homes with one or more young and school age children. This needs to STOP!
August 12, 2011
Someone from Hammond, IN writes:
Keep strong
August 12, 2011
Someone from Yelm, WA signed.
August 12, 2011
Someone from Tacoma, WA signed.
August 13, 2011
Someone from Dunstable, MA signed.
August 14, 2011
Someone from Saint Louis, MO signed.
August 14, 2011
Someone from Raymond, WA signed.
August 15, 2011
Someone from Iowa City, IA signed.
August 16, 2011
Someone from Newport, WA signed.
5 years ago
Someone from Newport, WA writes:
We hope that a storm of protest breaks upon this agency and reforms take place. I am producing a documentary exposing the realty of what goes on in the CPS system.
5 years ago
Someone from Pasadena, CA writes:
DCFS/CPS is all about PROFIT! They "legally kidnap" children; we MUST put an end to this!!!!