June 28, 2009
Someone from Stites, ID signed.
June 29, 2009
Someone from Peoria, AZ signed.
June 29, 2009
Someone from Lewiston, ID writes:
I cannot find the words for how angry I am that this has happened. My granddaughter is just another young child in a long line of children who have been torn from where they rightly belong! All of course in the words of the worker I talked to "we care about the children"! Sure! I don't know how these people that work for these places can look themselves in the mirror every morning before they go to lie to another family! My bet is if I had alot of money instead of disability bucks this would have never happened because they would know there would be one bad..bleep attorney on their doorstep the next day. They had better hope i don't win the lottery because it will hit the fan as soon as the check is cashed! I hope that those of you who read and sign this will help my sister. She deserves to have this child back who they love and were loved back! And for all of you who have been chipped by the system don't just give up! That is what they want! If a survey was done to find out who has been ran over by these people I bet we would find that many are just like me and my family, not rich. So it takes all of us to stop this, to put it simple and clean enough to print, crap!
June 30, 2009
Someone from Phoenix, AZ signed.
August 4, 2009
Someone from Spokane, WA signed.
September 24, 2009
Someone from Graham, WA writes:
I can give you one hell of a sad story about my niece who at the time was removed from her mother and placed with me and then all hell broke. this happened in 2000 and lasted about 3 or 4 years until the child ran away and never returned. She surfaced once she was 18 and no longer feared the state. Sad since she was 10 when she was removed from home.
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Ky son was taken from school July 1st 2009. The reason(s) were unclear at first. Now, they have come up with even more made-up stories to keep my son in the Foster Pre-Adopt home.
September 30, 2009
Someone from Bremerton, WA signed.
October 24, 2009
Someone from Palmdale, CA writes:
The California Dept of children and Family services really needs to be investigated or something drastic needs to happen to correct the corrupt actions of csws and the dept as a whole. They are in no way looking out for the best interests of our children as much as they are themselves and there pocket books. I plead with the federal government to take heed and step in on the behalf of the thousands of children bieng wrongfully taken and the families who have to suffer life long torment due to a system that is breaking before our very eyes.
November 5, 2009
Someone from Lexington, KY signed.
December 4, 2009
Someone from Battle Ground, WA signed.
December 11, 2009
Someone from Marysville, WA writes:
I have had an open dependency case through DCFS in Everett, Washington. my daughter who was 2 months old at the time, is the victim of shaken baby syndrome by the hand of a non-family member who is now in prison for the crime. I was not living with the mother and children at the time the insident occured. I gave up everything in eastern WA. to move back and be there for my 3 children involved. Since I became involved with DCFS I was asked to participate in different services in wich I gladly started to ingage myself in. Since then I have recieved incorrect information in an untimely fashion regarding court dates, hearings, and sent to agencies for assesments that does not do assesments. I was not informed of groups that I was supposed to attend resulting in expired assesments. My case worker petitioned the courts to have my visits go from monitered to supervised. She informed me of the date and said she did not know what time it would be. She told me that I would recieve a notice either by phone or mail. I never recieved either one. Needless to say I was not informed of the time of the hearing therfor was not there. I later learned the day after the hearing that my case worker sent my court papers to the father of my step-daughter. That raises great suspition considering that my case worker has hand delivered papers to my address in the past, wich tells me she knows good and well where I live and what my address is. I feel that the state is purposely sabotaging efforts and trying to keep my children from me. I believe ther is something not rite within the DCFS department and should be investigated promptly. There are parents and children that want and need to be with there familys that are being held back by DCFS for no known ressons.
7 years ago
Someone from Tacoma, WA signed.
December 28, 2009
Someone from Auburn, WA signed.
December 30, 2009
Someone from Palmdale, CA writes:
I proved that my kid's mother has a drug problem. She tested positive on the drug test that she lied on record and stated, "I guarantee, I won't fail a drug test". I also proved that she is lying both on paper and in court and yet DCFS still allowed her to keep the kids knowing I had witnesses, law enforcement reports, and a retraining order on her to protect the kids from her. The DFCS report stated that I should remain in jail on a domestic violence charge where in which I had the kids in my custody 80 miles one way from her where she reports the incident occured on the phone while I had a restraining order on her in the middle of the night before ever interviewing me, getting my side of the story, or determining if I were telling them the truth. Even though I was able to prove the phone call never occured and that I never threatened her along with proving she would test positive, the kids are still with her and her violent teenage son. My original claim was child neglect, child endangerment, and parental alienation, and I was also able to prove all that are mentioned. Up to now, I can only have 2 hour supervised visits even thought he LA County Sherrifs has already reported that the children are and were safe with me and that there was and hasn't been any crime of DV committed against her, her violent teenage son, or my children. Please investigate California (Los Angeles) DCFS as there is no way she should have the children in her custody...
7 years ago
Someone from Tacoma, WA signed.
6 years ago
Someone from Everett, WA signed.
6 years ago
Someone from Olympia, WA signed.
6 years ago
Someone from Olympia, WA signed.
April 27, 2010
Someone from Everett, WA writes:
We are kin providers and have had six caseworkers in two years. They returned the younger one to his father who refuses to care for him, leaves him with me six days a week, refuses to get him medical care and disclosed that his Dad hit him. I reported it and our caseworker told the father -"it's ok. I hit my kids too so don't worry about it." (!!??) Everyone involved in this State-funded attorneys, except for US. This program is completely broken and needs a total rehaul.
May 4, 2010
Someone from Glendale, AZ signed.
6 years ago
Someone from Vancouver, WA writes:
My autistic son has suffered 13 years in an abusive Foster home. Now that he is nearly 21 his foster mother refuses him ILS services and is trying to claim him as "incapacitated" so she can institutionalize him and retain his funding. The case worker who accepted the bounty and had my worker removed for "personal involvement" keeps giving innocent children to this woman, knowing the conditions they live in!
June 2, 2010
Someone from Niobrara, NE writes:
I am currentley in a relationship with someone who wish's to keep there name unknown, Who is currentley going through quite a few problems with DCFS and past case workers who have changed his name ilegaly before he had turned 18 and who will not call him back with help getting any of his files/There is more than i wish to share about this but i am going to have tro as his permission first. Is there anyone else out there who also has had these kind of problems as well, Call me if you would like-402-857-3402
6 years ago
Someone from Vancouver, WA signed.
July 27, 2010
Someone from South Colby, WA signed.
August 5, 2010
Someone from Tacoma, WA writes:
Children should not be treated as walking tickets to federal funding and the social workers should be held accountable for their actions.
Someone from Saint Augustine, FL writes:
Unfortunatly this is going on nation wide. Title IV funds have corrupted the system and it is now a money making industry. The recomendations of the MIT study need to be implemented but sadly they are largely ignored. The caseworker are protected from prosecution in many cases so they can and there is no accountablity. Most cases for termination of parental rights are built on here say with little or no facts to back them up. There needs to be more transparency and accountability when childrens lives are at stake.
September 3, 2010
Someone from Monroe, WA writes:
SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT DCFS. THEY DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE SURE THE CHILD NEVER RETURNS HOME RATHER THEN HELPING REUNITE. NO MATTER WHAT HOOPS YOU JUMP FOR THEM THEY WILL NEVER BE HAPPY. THEY RUIN MORE FAMILIES THEN HELP. IT IS SAD TO SEE KIDS TAKEN FOR FALSE ALLEGATIONS AND STORIES THAT ARE NEVER PROVEN TO BE CORRECT. SOMETHING NEEDS TO HAPPEN TO PUT THIS TYPE OF CRUEL HEARTLESS ACTION TO A STOP.
September 3, 2010
Someone from Monroe, WA writes:
September 3, 2010
Someone from Monroe, WA writes:
I AM FIGHTING FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO WAS TAKEN A YEAR AGO. I WAS CHARGED WITH NEGLECT BECAUSE MY MOM BROUGHT MY EX UP TO HER HOME TO VISIT OUR DAUGHTER. SHE IS ORDERED SUPERVISED VISITS BY STAE EMPLOYEE. SHE CANT AFFORED IT AND WENT SEVEN MONTHS WITHOUT SEEING HER. IT WAS A SHORT VISIT AND NOW THIS. I JUMP THEIR HOOPS BUT NEVER SATISFIED PLEASE HELP
September 8, 2010
Someone from Reseda, CA writes:
My wife and I have not been together for more than 10 months. We have a history of domestic violence. My wife and I have finished all court order programs. Are children were detained from my wife 3 months ago. Reason because my 3yr old daughter said she saw me at work,I do not work. Proposed date for my kids to come home is sometime in feburary. One charge is failure to protect from me. I think its ******** Iam the father.
September 8, 2010
Someone from Reseda, CA writes:
6 years ago
Someone from Tacoma, WA writes:
I have been dealing with DCFS for about a year.Kids were placed with their dads mom that has a prior CPS history and domestic violence background. I have jumped through all of CPS hoops which has not made a difference because the grandmother has past history with people involved in my case and I have no one to help me and the situation.If any one can help please contact me 253-778- 2883.
6 years ago
Someone from Kenosha, WI writes:
My Grandchildren were taking a way from my daughter Feb.2010,for what the stae of wisc.calls negelect.the children were at home when with a baby sitter , when n\my daughter was arrested for a DUI,was put in jail all day.a neighbor called ssd that the children were left alone.When the police arrived.the children were then at my house.The Kenosha police asked were my daughter was .When she was in there custody.The children were placed in my home. And then were taken,By the DCFS.No reason why,They wont tell me anything now the children are in foster care.And I can Not SEE THEM . SOMEONE PLEASE STOP THIS CORRUPTED SYSTEM PLEASE GIVE ME MY GRANDCHILDREN BACK.
September 24, 2010
Someone from Tacoma, WA writes:
My husbands ex wife recently (July) Started dating this guy who is moving way to fast with the younger boy. he lives with us. He keeps calling him son. When my stepson confronts him he torments him the rest of the weekend. The new guy keeps threatening us saying his mom works for DCFS here and she is just waiting for him to call her and say the word and she and her PEOPLE will come take him away. I have heard of them doing shady things but this is ridiculous. I do everything for my stepson and I cant believe because you have family that works for dcfs they can come harrass us.
October 2, 2010
Someone from Bellflower, CA signed.
October 11, 2010
Someone from Burlington, WA writes:
its time to take a stand and protect our children and our GOD given rights to be parents
October 11, 2010
Someone from Colville, WA signed.
6 years ago
Someone from Veradale, WA signed.
6 years ago
Someone from Mount Vernon, WA signed.