2 months ago
Someone from Goodrich, MI writes:
I do think an investigation should be done. While my EpiPens are currently covered by my insurance and I have a $20 co-pay for each, I will be on Medicare soon and will not have that coverage and most savings programs offered (there was an EpiPen coupon available in 2015), do not apply if a person receives Medicare or other forms of government insurance. The Epi-Pens will become unaffordable, just like my insulins and other 18 prescriptions once I go on Medicare.
December 30, 2016
Jamie R. from Independence, KY signed.
December 30, 2016
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
Corporations are extremely dangerous, for they are built on Avarice, Greed, and not much else, British Petroleum destroyed the Gulf single handed, Tepco has poisoned the Pacific Ocean with nuclear radiation, Mylan holds many untold thousands of allergic people hostage with deliberately price inflated EpiPens. God Help The World if these Ravenous Corporations ever obtain Sovereignty, as in a National Entity (In effect a Country all to it's own) Rollerball and Incorporated may be key examples of predictive programming where future events are potrayed as fiction, but those who control this world know better
December 30, 2016
Joanne C. from Miami, FL signed.
January 1, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079368/Waffle-House-employee-fired-taking-gun-two-robbers-threatened-shoot-restaurant-didn-t-200.html This is just another example as to why The Public should despise and hate Corporations. Corporations ARE NOT in the business of valuing and protecting Human Life
January 5, 2017
Someone from Jacksonville, FL writes:
US is the most expensive place in the world for medication. Recently I have been to doctor and I had to pay 30$ per shot for 8 weeks, which costed me total $240 out of my pocket in spite of paying for insurance $1200 every month. This is ridiculous, the same shot costs 2 cents in countries like India. If a country like India can provide shot for 2 cents why can't advance country like US provide free health care.
January 6, 2017
Someone from Miami, FL signed.
January 9, 2017
ESOMalls E. writes:
I like this game very much [url=http://visual.ly/users/esomallsvip]ESOMalls[/url]
January 9, 2017
Someone from Shelton, CT signed.
January 10, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
http://www.rense.com/general59/vvac.htm The forces of Hell want Humans to suffer as worse as possible, and die in ways formally unimaginable. Those reasons are why, Demoniacs like Heather Bresch, and her Sh!thead senator Father advocate such parasitic "loansharking" as with the Epipens
January 13, 2017
Someone from El Paso, TX signed.
January 15, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
https://www.peakprosperity.com/blog/106107/mad-hell Believe it or not, there are two price lines on this chart (one red, one blue) from supposedly independent companies who are allegedly competing with each other -- but most clearly are not. Humalog and Novalog are both manufactures of injectable insulin. Insulin is an absolutely vital, non-substitutable necessity for people with diabetes and these companies saw fit to collude and jack up the prices over 1000% in ten years, from $25 a vial to over $250. Why would two separate companies maintain the exact same price for their competing products for 20 years? I don’t have any other explanation except for collusion. In any sane, rational and caring nation this wouldn't have happened. But under Bush, and then Obama, such predatory behavior went completely uninvestigated let alone punished. So it's no wonder then that so many people looked at the ‘status quo’ candidacy of Hillary Clinton and said No thanks. Many families cannot afford more years of status quo predation by the unchecked rapaciousness of US cartels -- er, corporations -- and their government protectors. Look, we all knew that the faux recovery seen over the past seven years had to end sometime, sooner or later. A “recovery”, mind you, that never actually happened except in the fantasy press releases of the government's statistical fabricators, lovingly reproduced by unquestioning “journalists” working for corporate entities harboring deep conflicts of interest. But the “little people” (hereby defined as those occupying the bottom 95% of the socioeconomic ladder) have long known they've been getting screwed. Sadly, it's just getting worse.
January 15, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
January 15, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/01/15/is-america-a-defeated-nation-are-their-enough-americans-left-with-the-capacity-to-fight/ "Despite spending in excess of 10 times more for health care as any other nation, we only have the 51st longest life span. We live, on average, a full one year less than the a Cuban living in a third world country."
January 16, 2017
Someone from Lawrence, KS writes:
I am a physician and I use epinephrine frequently from the vial as an anesthesiologist. I am confident that Mylan is price-gouging for this product, as well as many other drugs they make. The other that comes to mind is doxycycline. Pharmaceutical companies need to be regulated and controlled by the government more stringently for unreasonable and exorbitant prices! What is even more disappointing is that this company's CEO is connected to Congress.
January 16, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017/01/15/cdc-spider-scientists-attack-the-cdc-blow-the-lid-off/ The Globalists are TRYING to Kill US and always have been. There was a reason why Hillary admitted that she was "separate" from her Idiot Constituents.
1 month ago
Someone from Marshalltown, IA signed.
1 month ago
RICHARD W C. from Salt Lake City, UT writes:
After 40 years in medicine I consider the rapid, unconscionable rise in prices established by Big Pharma a major factor in the collapse of availability of essential and proper medical care for all. Affordable care for all remains a right for all and excessive salaries of CEO's and denial of care for the uninsured is a sign of a collapsing society.
1 month ago
Someone from Germantown, MD signed.
1 month ago
Kerri M. from Orlando, FL signed.
1 month ago
Someone from Emerson, NJ signed.
1 month ago
Someone from San Jose, CA signed.
January 28, 2017
Beth A. from Houston, TX writes:
Pirates are still alive! And holding your health for ransom! These people are taking a page out of the playbook owned by the people who developed our banking and insurance industry here in United States.
January 30, 2017
Nicole M. from Hendersonville, TN writes:
This pen should be affordable to any class of citizens.
January 30, 2017
Sharon M. from Williamsburg, KY writes:
How can middle class citizens afford this , it must change before someone dies...
January 31, 2017
Diana S. from Williamsport, PA signed.
February 1, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-31/biotech-stocks-slide-trump-slams-astronomical-prices-tells-drug-ceos-get-prices-down President Trump challenges murderous Big Pharma, where Obama has been silent
February 1, 2017
Mercy W. from Atlanta, GA writes:
With my shellfish allergies I almost died aboard a Delta flight last fall when the whole plane was served shrimp. Went into anaphylactic shock and was saved thanks to a doctor on the plane and my bringing three sets of epipens in my handbag. The flight's emergency kit is supposed to contain epipens but didn't - because they are too expensive, said a flight attendant. Two of my sets had cost $46 each, the third one, which i got a few days before the flight, was almost $700.
February 1, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
I am very happy you survived that horrible ordeal Mercy. I wish that I could take give Heather Bresch your allergy, and give you her perfect CEO health, so Bresch can know first hand what impending death feels like.
February 1, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-02-01-fda-quietly-bans-powerful-life-saving-iv-bags-with-vitamin-c.html The FDA needs to be President Trumps next target
February 2, 2017
Someone from Atlanta, GA signed.
February 3, 2017
charlene f. from Brockton, MA writes:
This is a tragedy waiting to happen. How those responsible for this can sleep at night is beyond me. It is disgusting that people's lives are at risk for the sake of corporate greed!! There is a special place in hell for these self- serving bloodsuckers.
February 3, 2017
education for all e. writes:
Hi there would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask! education for all http://educlue.eu/
February 4, 2017
finance and business f. writes:
Hi there mates, pleasant post and fastidious urging commented at this place, I am really enjoying by these. finance and business http://financetip.eu/
February 4, 2017
finance f. writes:
What's up to every one, the contents present at this web site are truly amazing for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows. finance http://financetip.eu/
February 5, 2017
Ken R. from Lincoln, NE writes:
Can you say "universal health care"? Then the entire population of the country could negotiate en masse with the Mylan's of the world to obtain reasonable drug prices for all.
February 5, 2017
educational sites e. writes:
This design is incredible! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool! educational sites http://educationpoint.eu/
February 6, 2017
educational websites e. writes:
Stunning quest there. What happened after? Take care! educational websites http://learninghints.eu/
February 6, 2017
Alisa K. from Baltimore, MD writes:
Make it affordable to everyone
February 6, 2017
online education programs o. writes:
Your style is so unique compared to other people I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this page. online education programs http://studypoints.eu/