Someone from Schofield, WI writes:
I am a mother of a child with life-threatening allergies who needs an EpiPen wherever he goes. This means we need to keep this life-saving medicine at home, at school, and for travel. At a 420% increase in price, this is an astronomical price increase on my family. We live in a country with the best healthcare in the world, but our citizens can't even afford access to it.
4 months ago
Someone from Minneapolis, MN signed.
Someone from Solon, OH writes:
As a practicing physician and parent of a child who has allergies requiring that we keep epipen products in our house, I have seen first hand the ridiculous annual increase in prices for epipen products. This is not a cutting edge, exotic modern medicine but a commonplace drug that is used every day in clinical practice. It is inconceivable that the rapid price ascent over the past few years can be justified medically or ethically. I'm thankful to have the resources to afford this medicine for my own family, but I worry that there are many families who are less fortunate. I think the business practice of raising prices on a mature medical product like this is unethical and unconscionable.
Someone from Missouri City, TX signed.
Someone from Summerfield, FL signed.
4 months ago
Someone from Ashland, MA signed.
Someone from Winston Salem, NC writes:
This is a disgusting, deplorable display of corporate greed.
4 months ago
Someone from Bakersfield, CA signed.
4 months ago
Someone from Miami, FL signed.
4 months ago
Someone from Colbert, WA signed.
Someone from West Jefferson, NC writes:
Even with my private insurance I was told it would be over $400 to fill this script. I had to tell CVS just not to fill it due to the cost.
4 months ago
Someone from Fayetteville, NC signed.
4 months ago
Someone from Fountain Valley, CA signed.
Someone from Colorado Springs, CO writes:
The fact that the EpiPen's needed by several people, who have life threatening allergies should be enough of a reason to stop this.
4 months ago
Someone from Forest Hills, NY signed.
4 months ago
Someone from Pittsburgh, PA signed.
Someone from Allentown, PA writes:
With the $300 coupon I still had to pay $322 for an epi-pen...a simple medication that could save my life. I make a good living but the cost of one prescription is one-half my weekly paycheck! This is totally unacceptable!
Someone from Aurora, IL signed.
September 20, 2016
Someone from Aurora, IL signed.
September 20, 2016
Someone from Langley, WA signed.
September 20, 2016
Someone from Cleveland, OH signed.
Someone from South Amboy, NJ writes:
If you can not do it - let China do it for you for 1% of its price - because this is what it cost to do it.
September 20, 2016
Someone from Tinley Park, IL signed.
September 20, 2016
Someone from Houston, TX signed.
September 20, 2016
Someone from College Station, TX signed.
September 20, 2016
Someone from Saint Augustine, FL signed.
September 20, 2016
Someone from Chatham, NJ signed.
September 20, 2016
Someone from Columbia, SC signed.
Someone from Chatham, NJ writes:
Do we really want to live in a country where people suffocate because they couldn't afford a drug that could've saved their lives? It's shameful what Mylan is doing, just an utter disgrace! Step up and hold their feet to the fire!
September 20, 2016
Someone from Naples, FL signed.
Someone from Mount Laurel, NJ writes:
My son is allergic and although some of the cost is covered by insurance it's outragouse what the cooperate greed even with a life saving product, shame on them
September 20, 2016
Someone from Quincy, MA signed.
September 20, 2016
Someone from Colleyville, TX signed.
September 20, 2016
Someone from Hobart, IN signed.
Someone from Jonesboro, AR writes:
I am highly allergic to bee/insect stings and have to carry an epipen with me to keep from dying from a severe allergic reaction. My grandfather died from a severe reaction and my mother had severe difficulty breathing when stung. Quadrupling the price of this life saving device which makes it unavailable to those whose life depend on it is unacceptable especially since it expires in 12 months and has to be replaced yearly.
September 20, 2016
Someone from Arvada, CO signed.
September 20, 2016
Someone from Angola, NY signed.
Someone from Independence, MO writes:
My daughter became severely allergic to all animal products 2 years ago. We're still learning about all the products that contains animals so sometimes we find out the hard way and require an epipen to save her life. She's in college and I am disabled with no income. There's no way we can afford $600 to pay for the medicine to save her life in the event of anaphylaxis. Please decrease the price
September 21, 2016
Someone from Duncan, SC signed.
September 21, 2016
Someone from Fresno, CA writes:
If I get stung by a bee I'm a dead man . This epipen saves lives literally. It's a shame a hospital can charge 20 bucks for a aspirin and 2 epipen for 600 dollars. The American population pays the price as usual and corporations continue to rack in the b profits . .