August 6, 2009
Someone from Southfield, MI signed.
Someone from OLD HICKORY, TN writes:
We can hardly afford our healthcare wihout having to pay for everyone in the United States. I say NO NO NO to this plan. Don't punish us for other people mistakes, this happens enough!
Someone from OLD HICKORY, TN writes:
I think this will bankrupt the United States and if you look at medicare and medicaid then you can see how awful this plan is for universal healthcare. I don't think we should have to pay for anyone to have healthcare. Can you not just make insuranse rates be affordable? People in the America are already lazy. I know for one I work hard for my money and don't like giving it to anyone else for free. I think all childern under the age of 18 should have healthcare without exceptions along with the physically and mentally disabled. Everyone else should have to work and pay for healthcare just as I do. It is hard enough to pay for the healthcare expenses as it is without paying for everyone in America. This plan is made to take advantage of Americans. We elect the people of office to take care of us, not abuse us financially. Also remember our foundin fathers based our living on the word of the Lord, and the Lord says those who don't work they shall not eat, I believe this means the same for healthcare.
Someone from Scottsdale, AZ writes:
Get the federal government out of my personal life. STick to the things it wasd intended for.
August 6, 2009
Someone from Dallas, TX signed.
Someone from Denison, TX signed.
August 6, 2009
Someone from Clifton, NJ signed.
Someone from Omaha, NE writes:
This bill, if passed will ruin our medical industry and put us closer to the downfall of America as we know it. This bill must be defeated!
Someone from Tempe, AZ writes:
I am disturbed that the plans of universal healthcare involve penalizing me, a hard-working tax-paying citizen for having good healthcare, so that those the Whitehouse views as 'denied' from healthcare can get it for free. Why should my healthcare quality and opportunity be destroyed so that a career welfare recipient, a junkie, or an illegal alien can have access? Why should I be taxed on a product I may not even use because I'm healthy? I have access to the benefit, so I should pay more? President Obama has access to nicer restaurants and cars than I do. Is he going to pay higher taxes for that? And NO physician, NO politician or bureaucrat has any right to advise or consult my elderly friends or relatives on euthanasia or ending their lives. That's highly inappropriate and I am disgusted anything even resembling such language would be proposed. I am frightened for my parents, my children, myself. America is being destroyed before my eyes. You represent me. Represent my views. Speak out. Stop the outrageous acts and proposals of Obama, Pelosi, and all of their lackeys. It's your job.
August 6, 2009
Someone from Foothill Ranch, CA signed.
August 6, 2009
Someone from Newport, TN signed.
August 6, 2009
Someone from Cedar Hill, TX signed.
Someone from Bettendorf, IA writes:
Stop the spending madness. No national Health Care!
August 6, 2009
Someone from Dallas, TX signed.
Someone from Medina, OH writes:
Medicare FAIL Medicaid FAIL Social Security FAIL Cash for Clunkers FAIL Universal Health Care ????
Someone from Bettendorf, IA writes:
As an active duty Marine I have seen first hand how poor government run health, Tri-Care in particular, can be. I look forward to the day that I can benefit from an employer sponsored benefits package that actually takes care of me in a timely and effective manner. STOP UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE.
August 6, 2009
Someone from Torrance, CA signed.
Someone from Milwaukee, WI writes:
VOTE NO TO GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTHCARE AND OBAMACARE.
Someone from Centreville, VA signed.
August 6, 2009
Someone from Fleming Island, FL signed.
August 6, 2009
Someone from Norfolk, VA signed.
Someone from San Diego, CA writes:
I am a California Democrat with EXTREME buyers remorse. Kill this bill AND Cap and Trade NOW.
Someone from Dallas, TX writes:
America does not need to "ration" care for groups of the Governments choosing
Someone from Bristow, VA writes:
This bill is garbage. There are many other, much better ways to address the health and well-being of Americans. We must work this out as a nation, not along political lines, but along human needs. This is a nation that must always strive to ensure all people can pursue life, liberty, and happiness. Any legislation that does not put these core values ahead of restrictive funding issues and scare tactics about expensive insurance companies and their greed, is not addressing the fundamentals of health care among the people and any reforms we may need. The only issue in front of politicians is one of money. The issue in front of all Americans is: will I have help in a time of need, and will I get that help without reverence to money or some government employee's approval? If any part of that answer is a bill containing language about end of life counseling, or full access to a patient's financial accounts, then it's the wrong answer. This is America... dump this partisan garbage and let's work on an American solution together.
August 6, 2009
Someone from Chandler, AZ signed.
Someone from Fredericksburg, VA writes:
Americans want lower health care costs, not a government-run system. Just look at what gov't has done with Medicare and Medicad, why would anyone trust that gov't would make things less expensive and more efficient is complete nonsense! I've read about several reforms we can do immediately to lower costs that won't cost a dime that make sense to me; (such as) allowing insurers to compete across state lines, requiring doctors and hospitals to post their rates and results to allow consumers to shop around, and creating one standardized reimbursement form for all insurers." Allowing employees to choose among several insurance policies (a choice available to federal workers, including Congress) would let individuals tailor policies to their needs, instead of forcing them to accept a one-size-fits-all policy. That, too, would reduce costs.
August 6, 2009
Someone from Dripping Springs, TX signed.
August 6, 2009
Someone from Miami, FL signed.
August 6, 2009
Someone from Washington, IN signed.
Someone from Newport, TN writes:
The government cannot even run what it has already. I do not want to add to the deficit and do not wish to be taxed to death as I am now. I especially do not want someone else telling my doctor how to do his/her job! I do not want government to be over anything that is this personal. The elderly does not need to be left to die, otherwise let Dr. Kavorkian out of prison.
Someone from Fort Lauderdale, FL writes:
you vote for the healthcare bill and I do NOT vote for you
Someone from Youngstown, OH writes:
The US government can't run anything without screwing it up. Can anyone honestly say that Medicare, Medicaid and the VA Hospital system are run well and efficiently? Yet you want the government to administer "health care" to you, your children, and your parents? COUNT ME OUT!
August 6, 2009
Someone from Powhatan, VA signed.
August 6, 2009
Someone from Powhatan, VA signed.
Someone from Kirkland, WA writes:
Medicare and Medicade are already out of control, show me you can "fix" these before even discussing doing anything with our healthcare!
Someone from Glendale, AZ writes:
Providing health care is not the government's job!
Someone from Oakland Gardens, NY signed.
Someone from Lawrence, KS writes:
Medicare and Medicaid are both headed towards bankruptcy, and we are expected to "trust" the government with a new Health Reform Plan that will be "budget neutral" and even reduce the costs of insurance? Dear Government, fix Medicare and Medicaid, Social Insecurity and the US Postal Service, and then we can "dialogue" about Health Care Reform.
August 6, 2009
Someone from Quakertown, PA signed.
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Proud to get on another list as a right-wing extremist and angry mob member.