January 5, 2017
Someone from Memphis, TN writes:
Will Congress & the Senate wake up? Competition works! The Health insurance companies will charge whatever the Government allows in order to cover more people. Solution... get the government out of health care! Democrats & Republicans are guilty of making those that work hard, pay for those that take advantage. Laziness is the root of evil!
January 5, 2017
Julie W. from Midland, TX writes:
Obama and Obamacare destroyed me. I am 44 with SLE Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis, thanks to Obama and Obamacare I cannot afford the $3100/month for my medication so that i can be mobile. Thanks to you i will not be able to be mobile within the next few months because i cannot afford the shots that help me walk everyday!!!! It's January beginning of the $12,500 deductible and out of pocket expense. Who can afford that amount with paying high premiums because of this stupid program. At what point do you not understand this? Why am i being penalize for being sick? Your people are making decisions on our lives and livelihood, and who gave you the cards to tell us how to spend our money? Why do middle class taxpayers have to pay for the degenerates that don't want to work and take advantage of of medicare? Why do we have to suffer, if you don't think it's so bad why aren't you paying for it? Oh i forgot you didn't pay squat for 8 years! We are American we are not Canada or Europe, and you aren't even doing it right to be those countries, they don't pay even 1% and how do i know that? Because i am from Canada now a American Citizen for over 16 years, and my family lives there, and no we don't wait to see doctors and we don't get turned away for life threatening issues, and no the tax rate is not crazy to pay for it, there is not much difference. Until you can set it up that we go in get our services walk out without paying a penny it will not be the same. Trump thank god you are in, we would have been screwed. And thank you from people like me Trump that pay their family deductible and out of pocket by 3 months and you are working to allow us to claim these expenses. YOU WILL CHANGE AMERICA AND MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN!!
January 5, 2017
Someone from Elizabeth, NJ signed.
January 5, 2017
Michael F. from Montello, WI writes:
I and my family can not afford this affordable health act. I take over 8 different meds to keep me mobile. Obama's plan failed. Please repeal this atrocious plan.
January 5, 2017
Someone writes:
The PEOPLE are the one's who are hurt by this path to socialized medicine which is EXACTLY what the Dem's want. STOP this nonsense now. I work with patients are HURT by this disaster and are NOT getting care they need.
January 5, 2017
Rick B. from Columbia, MO writes:
I have to pay the PENALTY every years on my taxes because I can't afford OBAMA'S health insurance. GET RID OF IT! NOW.
January 5, 2017
Someone from Milwaukee, WI writes:
Its just making the poorer even poorer!!
January 5, 2017
Rhonda B. from Magnolia, TX writes:
Worst mistake ever....obamacare! Repeal it PLEASE!!!!
January 6, 2017
Someone from Murfreesboro, TN writes:
our system prior was way better should not have messed with it in the first place. We now have horrible coverage and pay over 800 a month for nothing...ridiculous! In 2007 had an immensely better policy for 1/8 the price!
January 6, 2017
Someone from Murfreesboro, TN writes:
our system prior was way better should not have messed with it in the first place. We now have horrible coverage for my family and pay over 800 a month for nothing...ridiculous! In 2007 had an immensely better policy for 1/8 the price!
January 6, 2017
Someone from Murfreesboro, TN writes:
January 6, 2017
Someone from Pompano Beach, FL writes:
Absolutely hate this joke of a law, why force me, a hard working person to pay for someone's care, such as lazy individuals who choose to be on government assistance.
January 7, 2017
Someone from Millerstown, PA writes:
Political Insanity: Outgoing President Obama’s “Operation Atlantic Resolve” against Russia: US Sends 3,600 Tanks Against Russia – Massive NATO Deployment Underway === http://www.globalresearch.ca/outgoing-president-obamas-operation-atlantic-resolve-against-russia-us-sends-3600-tanks-against-russia-massive-nato-deployment-underway/5566679 ==== This is not the time to worry about Obamacare because you will most likely need it Now more than Ever. Obama has snapped and War is upon us... SPREAD THE WORD TO EVERYONE MAKE THIS GO VIRAL, WWIII IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!
January 7, 2017
Chuck T. from Ventura, CA writes:
this is NOT Canada. If freeloaders want free things go to a communist nation. US is a "Sow what u reap." Country, not a welfare state. These Spanish bums and others need to go home and not make this country into a hell hole like theirs is now.
January 7, 2017
Rosemary M. from Waltham, MA signed.
January 8, 2017
Donata R. from Yarmouth Port, MA signed.
January 8, 2017
Someone from Easton, PA writes:
Wake up people it's only going to get worse the insurance companies are charging phenomenal rates and we are getting stuck paying it. Time to tell them where to shove it. Obamacare sucks Im sick and tired of paying for something that isn't working. I cant be the only one with unnecessary medical bills owed when I pay alot of money out of pocket for insurance so ridiculous. SAY NO TO OBAMACARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 8, 2017
Larry N. from Houston, TX writes:
Obamacare is a sham it should be removed. It does not work and coast Americans to much. The poor thinks the goverment pays for it (wrong) the people of the USA pays out the nose for them. Doctors have problems with it as well.
January 8, 2017
Larry N. from Houston, TX writes:
January 8, 2017
Chuck T. from Angola, IN writes:
Obamacare has done more to destroy the retirement future of millions than any prior program. The mandate that a US Citizen has no right to choose to not have health insurance and the associated employer and healthcare provider mandates is criminal and unconstitutional. No matter what the Supreme Court has ruled.
January 9, 2017
Someone from Henrietta, NY writes:
Ridiculous that if someone can't afford health insurance they have to pay anyway. Obamacare is a scam against the middle class
January 10, 2017
Someone from Fort Collins, CO writes:
Sick and tired of paying for lazy individuals that don't want to work and expect everything for free and do not speak English! And now we pay for their children and their health insurance. Get rid of this BS Obama Care! Why is this called Affordable Health Care..........we're all paying out the nose for high deductibles and absolutely no coverage! Senseless!!!!!! US citizens are being fined by the government if we don't carry insurance! Get rid of this law!!!!
January 10, 2017
Barbara M. from Florissant, MO signed.
January 10, 2017
Barbara M. from Florissant, MO signed.
January 11, 2017
Michele S. from South Milwaukee, WI writes:
I don't feel it's working. If you need or want insurance, get a full time job with benefits. Plain and simple.
January 11, 2017
raj j. from Gwynn Oak, MD signed.
January 11, 2017
Steve S. from Fort Worth, TX writes:
Just repeal this piece of crap law! Put all poor people on Medicaid just like it's always been! If your poor you get the lowest form of healthcare Government Run!
January 11, 2017
Mark B. writes:
"It's Time For 666 To Go Viral" - Walid Shoebat prooves islam is the beast/antichrist. 666 code is as clear as day now, Uploaded on Jun 26, 2010 - Revelation 13:18 - 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFw2KrI3mng
Someone from Galax, VA writes:
hi i am on the verge of being homeless...not just because of my crappy husband but also because i am in debt...we all have our needs food water heat lights phone but min wage does not cover this.....min wage does not cover rent...when i am forced to move out of my house or pay for obamacare or the new trump care its another bill i cannot pay or would have to charge it on a credit card that i cant pay for either...when i move out in order for me to survive i will have to not pay utilities like electric bill i wont be able too......not only that we are told that our bosses would get fined for giving us too many hours...hours is what we need right to pay our bills....i am not willing to work for 3 dead end jobs just to cover my arse ...sorry im not gonna do it..and im not gonna pay for health insurance when i dont even smoke or drink. when i get sick i dont run to the doctors i just sleep it off like a normal human should do.....btw i am looking for a new husband any takers or at least someone willing to play house with me.....that doesnt drink or smoke
January 11, 2017
Someone from galax, VA writes:
if you want us to pay for healthcare raise min wage to 11 an hour so we dont have to work 3 dead end jobs
January 11, 2017
Someone from galax, VA writes:
hey people i want to know where all the full time jobs are i see none where i live....how about raising min wage to 11 an hour so we can survive
January 12, 2017
Ashley N. from Fruita, CO writes:
You are taking food off families tables with this RIDICULOUS "Insurance plans" My husband and I pay 800$ a MONTH for EMERGENCY COVERAGE! what the hell is wrong with you people? What happened to FREEDOM IN AMERICA and being able to CHOSE to have insurance or not! STOP ROBBING AMERICAN CITIZENS!
January 12, 2017
Someone from Irving, TX writes:
Obamacare caused my insurance premiums and deductibles to increase. At least before Obamacare, I had a choice of having insurance or not. Now, I am forced to have insurance and it doesn't cover anything and I pay $7,000 per year on premiums. Obamacare has me struggling financially!!! I am a single mother of 3 and I cannot afford to buy decent meals for my children.
January 12, 2017
Natalie G. from Schaumburg, IL signed.
January 12, 2017
Cesar T. from Aurora, CO writes:
We where sold a lieh My insurance went from 5000 tp11000 a a year. Inflation on the health sector is out of control. Monopoly and corruptions. Stop creating paying systems that rob our freedom.
January 12, 2017
Carol B. from Chicago, IL writes:
The price we have to pay monthly is going through the roof. My husband and I have been drug addicts for over 16 years and we can no longer afford to buy our daily fix and we owe hundreds to our dealer. The only decent meal our kids get anymore is from school lunches and on weekends they eat at their friends houses if at all. If something doesn't change and soon my husband and I will have to go to rehab and most likely loose our jobs. What will happen to our kids and our home???? Obamacare is not for the people's benefit but an Islamic tax put on us by Obama, my bff told me that the other day at work. He is a radical Muslim that hates Americans and we can't wait till he's gone. This is anti American Just Say "No" to ObamaCare !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 13, 2017
Bobby P. from Maysville, NC signed.
January 13, 2017
Jason W. from Palmerton, PA writes:
Obama care has done nothing but create more headaches for the working family that lives paycheck to paycheck. Understandable that every person deserves Healthcare but when you make so that people struggle even more so is a bad thing. And then to fine people for NOT having it is over the top in my opinion.
January 14, 2017
Tyler P. from Silverdale, WA writes:
Please pleAse don't take insurance away. I'm looking at another heart surgery. Without coverage I will die. Please don't take it away , I am finally getting the care I need health and mental health. I was also able to get substance abuse help. I'm over 2 years clean and sober. I know several people that have gotten second chances because of affordable health care. I was born without a thyroid, I've been able to monitor my levels and get appropriate doses of synthroid because of it. Please listen to us
January 14, 2017
Darla M. from Sheffield, PA writes:
We reap what we sow Tyler P.