August 5, 2009
Someone from Bardstown, KY signed.
August 5, 2009
Someone from Clinton Twp, MI signed.
Someone from Bartlett, IL writes:
National Healthcare will be a disaster. What has the government run better than the private sector? If you can honestly answer that with a few examples, please reply.
August 5, 2009
Someone from East Brunswick, NJ signed.
Someone from Gillette, NJ writes:
Americans are waking up to the truth that ObamaCare basically means that every time you are sick or injured, you will have a clerk from the Department of Motor Vehicles telling your doctor what he can and cannot do. Ben Stein
Someone from El Dorado, KS signed.
August 5, 2009
Someone from Whiteland, IN signed.
Someone from Laguna Niguel, CA writes:
We are NOT misinformed. We are NOT right wing nuts. We have simply had ENOUGH of your false transparency and total disregard for the voters who put you into office. _ USMC_Ret.
Someone from Cheney, WA writes:
If you vote for health care then pack your office up? We will vote you out when your term is up.
Someone from Harvey, LA writes:
I would also like for you to post the most updated version of the bill online. I know that another bill is in circulation and as an American Citizen I demand the right to read the bill before it is voted on.
August 5, 2009
Someone from Stevensville, MI signed.
Someone from Baldwin, NY writes:
Kill this bill before it is too late. We can only print up so much money. You can't get blood from a stone or taxpayers!!!
Someone from Brownsburg, IN writes:
Fix what is not working, not what is working. I am not a paid right wing nut, but an American who is proud of what America is and has been and will be (if those elected to represent us don't get in the way). Do what is right, not what is politically expedient and you might get to stay our employee.
August 5, 2009
Someone from Springville, UT signed.
Someone from Palm Harbor, FL writes:
stop forcing your agenda on me!this is the USA not RUSSIA! i do not want your form of obomacare!
Someone from Duncanville, TX writes:
80% of us are happy with our health insurance and do not want a federal overhaul of health care. If you are going to do anything about health costs, start with tort reform to reduce providers' premiums, then move on to Medicare fraud. Take your time and get it right. There is no crisis & no need to rush through any legislation that can have such huge impact on all our lives.
August 5, 2009
Someone from Saint Paul, MN signed.
Someone from Palm Harbor, FL writes:
Government cannot run healthcare! Do we need better control..yes..do we need a healthcare bill that rules the American people..NO, NO, NO..stop this horrible bill that will be our nations demise! I love America--I hate this government.
Someone from Kernersville, NC writes:
Make no mistake, the left wants Euro-style socialized medicine in the US. This will break the national bank even more so than we are already, and unless we want to relegate our country to 2nd rate French status, we had better fight the left on this!
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
ENOUGH!!!
August 5, 2009
Someone from Vista, CA signed.
August 5, 2009
Someone from Clifton Heights, PA signed.
August 5, 2009
Someone from Redford, MI signed.
August 5, 2009
Someone from Fenton, MI signed.
August 5, 2009
Someone from Cumming, GA signed.
Someone from Covington, OH writes:
Its that time when we as the people who fund the very people that are out to destroy the hard working Americans take back our congress and senate. These people have spent their life working ( they are not acually working ) and abusing the very Americans that support them. Its time that we rid them of their offices and we better be damn sure we put the right people back in to properly represent us. Don't forget what Harry Reid said about the tourists in the capital on a tour. That they were stinky tourists. Is this a case of lost reality or what. Term Limits will rid our country of these traitors as well the need to change and enforce the already existing laws that are on the books.
August 5, 2009
Someone from Belmont, NC signed.
August 5, 2009
Someone from Brooklyn, MI signed.
Someone from Raymore, MO writes:
I'm not stupid. I don't need anyone to enlighten me as to how I need to think. As far as I know, this is still America and I have the freedom to express my opinions and think for myself - so far, without paying a tax penalty. I don't need to be informed as to what car I should drive, how much electricity I may use, OR if and when I can receive medical care...if you so determine that my life or the lives of ANY of us is worth carrying on. I suppose you will be done with me as soon as I have nothing left for you to TAKE! President does not equal God! Remember: A government OF the people, FOR the people, BY the people...not OVER the people.
Someone from Mountainburg, AR writes:
This Obama care plan will be the death of all of the "SENIOR" population such as my husband and I. This is only the beginning of what we may face during this first term. Hopefully, our nation will realize their mistake for putting this liar in office.
Someone from Scottsdale, AZ writes:
The escalating cost of medical care is primarily due to government regulation and forced care of illegal aliens.
August 5, 2009
Someone from Viroqua, WI signed.
August 5, 2009
Someone from Deville, LA signed.
Someone from Winter Park, FL writes:
Listen to us. If you vote for this bill, your career is over.
Someone from Sharpsburg, GA writes:
NO NO NO to the healthcare bill. Please! I want a townhall meeting in my area. If there is one...please email me with the information. Thanks.
August 5, 2009
Someone from Kent, WA signed.
Someone from Laurel, MS writes:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH "SAY NO TO OBAMA" IF YOU VOTE YES TO THIS WE WIL VOTE YOU OUT OF OFFICE!!!
August 5, 2009
Someone from Philadelphia, PA signed.
August 6, 2009
Someone from Vail, AZ signed.
August 6, 2009
Someone from Saint Helena Island, SC writes:
Well President Obama, you promised Change and that is exactly what you have done. You are destroying the Democratic Party. It is about time you stay in the White House and run our country the way it should be, instead of campaigning your health reform bill, which no one in this country wants.