280 Public Comments So Far

Someone from Basking Ridge, NJ writes:
I strongly support this. H4 Kids are under tremendous stress on account of losing out on opportunities. The law doesn't permit them internship even if they forego compensation. They can do internships only in social service voluntary organizations but not in the fields of their education.
Pradeep K. from Budd Lake, NJ writes:
I strongly support this.
Someone from Dublin, OH writes:
I support this, We really need help, I have a high school going kid and my PD no way near
MIR A. from Edison, NJ writes:
Kindly entitle them the right to education by giving them EAD
Venkay D. from Novi, MI writes:
I strongly support this. They are legally here.
Someone from Grand Rapids, MI writes:
i strongly support this. My son has lived in the United States from age 8 and knows no other country. He will be in college next year. Please do consider this and provide internship options.
Someone from Ridgefield, CT writes:
I strongly support this
RAJIV K. from Round Rock, TX writes:
Please allow EAD for dependent children on H4 visa
January 17, 2017
Rama Krishna A. from Atlanta, GA signed.
January 17, 2017
Someone from Chandler, AZ signed.
Someone from Broomfield, CO signed.
January 17, 2017
aby t. from Miami, FL signed.
January 17, 2017
Someone from Carnegie, PA signed.
January 18, 2017
Someone from Plano, TX writes:
These kids are in the same journey as other kids. It is not for the money but for the ability to add practical work experience to a chosen profession. They are legally here and have done well in studies. Many of them are here from a few months after their birth and dont know how it is to live in another country. Providing them EAD will ensure they can continue to pursue their studies and contribute to the economy.
January 18, 2017
Venkata A. from Jacksonville, FL writes:
Yes these kids need EAD, to get eligibility to get funds released as scholarships and get eligibility for getting into their interest of study, else these kids completed their elementary, middle High school here and need to go another country to study their interest like, Medicine and related fields.
January 18, 2017
Someone from Billerica, MA writes:
This is a very valid ask. Please give EAD to H4 kids that are aging out and freeze their age, as the delay is happening due to flaws in the process
January 18, 2017
Someone from Irving, TX writes:
Please grant EAD to H4 kids and allow them to be part of parents Green Card after they cross 18 years.
January 18, 2017
Birendra S. from Parker, CO signed.
January 18, 2017
Someone from Dublin, CA writes:
Please do something for the aging out H4 Kids. They need no to go through the same hurdle which currently the parents are facing if they don't get EAD due to the long wait times in EB Categories.
January 18, 2017
Someone from Nashua, NH signed.
January 18, 2017
Someone from Saint Louis, MO writes:
I request to grant EAD for kids of legal immigrants and consider them as In-state for college education, as the kids are in US for most of their childhood years and educated in USA from elementary / Middle to High school. Not to forget that the legal parents paid taxes to the government living in a backlogged queue to be a permanent resident for more than a decade. This will help the kids of legal immigrant community to contribute to the economy after the education.
Someone from Frisco, TX writes:
H4 EAD for Kids will greatly help for kids who are living in USA for the past 10+ years and are waiting in the green card waiting line. My Son is 18+ .He is a in HS and got accepted in 3 colleges .He scored a GPA of 3.75 and 2260 in SAT . But he is in a very miserable situation .He received letters from colleges saying he is eligible for full tuition waivers , if he had her GC . Its very hard to convince the kids from being dippressed . He always asks me the same question , how long am I going to be like this ? As he hears that all her friends are going to good colleges even with lesser scores and he has to look for cheaper college , he keeps getting more and more dippressed. The worst part , which I have not disclosed to er is about the age out . I am not sure , if he can absorb that .
January 18, 2017
Someone from Cumming, GA signed.
January 19, 2017
Murali Prasad from Dunlap, IL signed.
January 19, 2017
Someone from Hugo, MN writes:
Having a son who is going to face this exact situation in a year, I'm wholeheartedly adding my name to this petition. We've been here for over ten years, paying into the federal, state, social security and medicare systems as any legal resident should. The current system of aging out children of folks waiting for their priority dates to become current would definitely fall under cruel and unusual punishment, for a crime these kids did not commit. Being ineligible for any sort of federal or state-level tuition aid does hurt the bottom line of many families, even high earners. Families on H1B that are waiting for priority dates to become current have contributed to American society, and it is high time that the government recognizes our contributions and accepts us, just like our local communities do.
January 19, 2017
Someone from Bellevue, WA writes:
I support this petition and request to allow EAD for dependent children on H4 visa.
January 19, 2017
Someone from Bellevue, WA writes:
January 19, 2017
Vasanth Kumar K. from Raleigh, NC signed.
January 19, 2017
Mohanraj R. from Austin, TX signed.
January 19, 2017
Someone from san Diego, CA writes:
January 19, 2017
Someone from Charlotte, NC signed.
January 19, 2017
Someone from Charlotte, NC signed.
1 month ago
abogados cantabria a. writes:
"Perhaps this is one of the most interesting blogs that I have ever seen. Interesting article, Funny comment. Keep it up!"
1 month ago
Tax Attorneys T. writes:
"I had difficulty looking at this in Firefox but it works fine in IE. Anway, the content is good. I am very happy to have come across this."
1 month ago
Someone from Vernon Hills, IL signed.
1 month ago
Vivek G. from Cohoes, NY signed.
self improvement coach s. writes:
"Good blog, where did you come up with the knowledge in this piece of content? I??m glad I found it though, ill be checking back soon to see what other articles you have."
1 month ago
Someone from Coppell, TX signed.
1 month ago
Jason D. from Arlington, MA writes:
I've been in the US for close to 20 years as a dependent. I am now in college on an h4. I'm a certified EMT in my state but not able to get ead and take advantage of jobs on campus or in my town. This is really frustrating for me as well as the many others in similar situations. Something must be done.
January 30, 2017
Someone from Torrance, CA writes:
Please allow the intern option to H4 dependent children. Internship helps them to learn US work culture.