280 Public Comments So Far

January 16, 2017
Manish B. from Brookfield, WI signed.
January 16, 2017
Someone from Sammamish, WA signed.
Someone from East Windsor, CT writes:
I strongly support this petition.
Someone from Hillsborough, NJ writes:
Yes. US Govt should allow kids who are ready to join College and don't able to get EAD or GC because of Long Long queue in USCIS process. Atleast, they should allow Kids EAD same like Spouse H4 EAD.
January 16, 2017
Someone from Carnegie, PA signed.
Someone from Streamwood, IL writes:
Yes, I strongly support this.
Someone from Framingham, MA writes:
I strongly support this! These are kids of hard working parents who came here legally and contributing to American economy.
Someone from San Jose, CA writes:
I strongly support this. There are smart kids who are in this country legally and can not do any internship due to being on H4.
January 16, 2017
Someone from Pl;ainsboro, NJ signed.
Someone from Merrimack, NH writes:
Please freeze the age of the kids on i140 approval and extend H4 EAD to them too. Many kids spend a decade here and do all their schooling here and are forced go back at 21 which is really unfortunate.
Satyanarayana Reddy V. from San Diego, CA writes:
Yes, I strongly support this.
Someone from Alpharetta, GA writes:
I strongly support it.
Veerababu P. from Tallahassee, FL writes:
Yes, I strongly support this.
January 16, 2017
Kumaravel A. from Plano, TX signed.
January 16, 2017
Someone from Diamond Bar, CA signed.
Someone from Royersford, PA writes:
Strongly support this
Mithun A. from Mckinney, TX writes:
I support this
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
I strongly support this.
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
I strongly support this.
Someone from New Haven, CT writes:
These kids should be granted permission to work like others once their age turns 16 years. They go to school with other kids but will learn in high school that they are not allowed to work unlike their peers and also not eligible to apply for any kind of college scholarship.
Lakshmi P. from Pine Brook, NJ writes:
I strongly support this.
Vivek S. from Milwaukee, WI writes:
Currently these children who came to US legally with their parents as young kids and have studied here have no easy option to go and study in other country (even if that happens to be , technically,their home country). They are molded in the structure of this county and it is unfair to deprive them of internship option, which other students have. Not only it will help them gain industry experience, but also help industry gain enthusiastic work force as it does with other interns.
Krishna G. from buffalo grove, IL writes:
I strongly support this petition, we want EAD for legal immigrant kids. I am surprised to see EAD for illegal kids. You people are encouraging to do wrong things not letting people to follow law.
Someone from Naperville, IL writes:
Please provide some relief to legal immigrants and their depenndents for several years in US, why all support for illegals?
Someone from Troy, MI writes:
I support this as I am in this situation. My son studying in this country since 1st grade(since 2006) and got a perfect score in ACT and perfect in SAT subject tests in High school. Med schools are ready to give him the seat with the scholarship but he has to come with the Green Card which he doesnt have and may not get it in next 5 years before he turns 21. I have been paying tax for last 10 plus years and he is getting frustrated and he doesnt understand the logic even though he is expert in US history.
Someone from Lutz, FL signed.
Madhusnigdha S. from Omaha, NE writes:
I strongly support this rule !! These legal kids are studying here since pre-kg level but they are completely helpless when it comes to the Visa procedure to get their green card . They have grown here legally with their parents paying taxes , following all rules ,patiently waiting on the line for more than a decade after being highly educated and productive for US and at last they are the victim of the per country quota of 7% without any of thier fault . It's high time to think from human point of view to put those kids in the fair place and give them the rights to grow peacefully and productively without thinking of this immigration mess!!
Someone from Alachua, FL writes:
Yes this is a must, H4 kids have to go through so much pain and stress at such a young age for no fault of theirs. After living here for a decade or more with their parents waiting in a huge backlog of Green Card, where would H4 kids go? They consider USA as their home country , they don't deserve this uncertainty.
January 16, 2017
Someone from Saint Paul, MN signed.
Someone from Arcadia, CA writes:
I strongly Support this
January 16, 2017
Someone from Odessa, TX signed.
January 16, 2017
Someone from Ellicott City, MD signed.
vijay s. from Fulton, CA writes:
i support this
Someone from WARRENVILLE, IL writes:
Please Help.
Ravi from Chatsworth, CA writes:
I strongly support this petition.
January 17, 2017
Someone from Schaumburg, IL writes:
No temporary resident status for 2004 applicants, though paying taxes, obeying the laws. Kids are growing. Please help or at least take decision
January 17, 2017
Raju T. from Bedford, TX signed.
January 17, 2017
Someone from Auburn Hills, MI signed.
January 17, 2017
Someone from Alpharetta, GA writes:
I support this.
January 17, 2017
Someone from Ashburn, VA writes:
I strongly support this as I have seen several cases who fall into this category. Few of my friends whose kids came here as H4s, when they were like 2 or 3 year old, and now about to get into college, but stuck with Visa systems. Poor kids start feeling the pain at their junior and senior years knowing that they are underprivileged in this country compared to other kids who are born here, though they are doing so well in the education compared to their counterparts. Wish this one is taken care, at least parents sacrifice will see the fruits