279 Public Comments So Far

3 months ago
Basavaraj G. from Avon, CT writes:
I strongly support this petition
3 months ago
Someone from Chicago, IL writes:
Do NOT SUPPORT. Get a scholarship to a school in your own country. You are a guest and would treat us as such if we were in your country. In fact spend your energy improving conditions there. Esp if public defication is a problem in your country (India) perhaps consider how your sh_ty attitude is polluting the American dream.
3 months ago
Ajay K. from Salt Lake City, UT writes:
I strongly support this petition.
November 28, 2016
Hui Z. from Sunnyvale, CA signed.
November 28, 2016
Someone from Sunnyvale, CA writes:
Support!
November 28, 2016
Someone from San Jose, CA writes:
I strongly support this petition
November 29, 2016
MANOJ K. from TORRANCE, CA writes:
I strongly support this petition. It is quite painful for the H1B parent and the H4B student to fund the educational cost. Internship will help them to reduce the educational cost borne by them.
November 29, 2016
venu K. from Herndon, VA writes:
I strongly support this petition.
November 29, 2016
Someone from Basking Ridge, NJ writes:
I very strongly support this petition. Internship is part of the education process and some students should not be denied this opportunity to learn because of their visa status. As it is, they and their parents face lot of financial hardships because of non eligibility to apply for college scholarships. If the primary H1B parent has an approved I140, then these children who age out should be allowed to remain on H4 status with EAD. Till 21 years there can be a limit on their earnings but after 21 years they should be given unrestricted H4 EAD till the parent is on H1B status and allow filing of I485 along with the parent.
November 29, 2016
Satish R. from Tysons, VA signed.
November 29, 2016
from Suwanee, GA writes:
I strongly support. If illegal immigrant can become citizen easily and get all benefits, why not people came to US legally and waiting more than a decade to become citizen .
December 13, 2016
Jags from New Berlin, WI writes:
I support this because kids come with parent not by their choice. All the legally staying childrens should be treated as par with any other kids in country.
Someone from Saint Charles, MO signed.
2 months ago
Someone from Chesterfield, MO writes:
2 months ago
S P. from chesterfield, MO writes:
December 31, 2016
Someone from Pittsburgh, PA writes:
I strongly support this petition.
December 31, 2016
Saravanan from Parsippany, NJ writes:
I strongly support this, my child is very bright student in school, would be going to college in 4 years, I am already worried that he shouldn't lose opportunities in studies just because of his H4 status. ????
January 2, 2017
Sanjib C. from Des Plaines, IL writes:
My kid too about to go to college and we are fear how to pay such a huge fees All the kids going to college and spend their whole school life in USA Should get EAD and should have option for getting scholarship How come kids can suffer when parents are paying taxes Govt should look into the matter at earliest
January 3, 2017
Sanjeev R. from Willowbrook, IL writes:
I strongly support this petition. I started thinking how can i discussed with my kids about college admission, she is a very bright junior year student.
January 4, 2017
Someone from Canton, MI writes:
I strongly support this petition
January 9, 2017
Someone from Plano, TX signed.
January 10, 2017
Someone from Flushing, NY writes:
I strongly support this petition
January 10, 2017
Someone from ashburn, VA writes:
I Strongly support this petition
January 11, 2017
Someone from Pacific Grove, CA writes:
Totally support this petition. It is extremely unfair for kids who are immensely talented and hardworking to not have an opportunity to work here. Approving unrestricted EAD after 21 eases financial burden and also the task of having to switch to a F1 Visa. Imagine someone who has grown up here, aced their ACT/SAT's ,receives admissions to good colleges - without any financial aid and no chance to work? How can we explain this to our children? American Dreams are for everybody, documented and undocumented children.
samatha M. from Allentown, PA writes:
I Strongly support this petition, My daughter is very good at her studies, She has really big dreams about her carrier
Someone from Allentown, PA writes:
I Strongly support this petition. Please help H4 kids.
Someone from San Diego, CA writes:
I strongly support this .
sheetal k. from Clarksville, MD writes:
I strongly support this petition.
Someone from Quincy, MA writes:
Yes, I strongly support this petition.
Someone from West Lafayette, IN writes:
I strongly support this.
PERUMAL S. from WOODSTOCK, MD writes:
I strongly support this petition.
1 month ago
Dheeraj K. from Fremont, CA signed.
Someone from Edison, NJ writes:
With this decades long process to get the EAD/GC for EB2i, EB3i applicants, kids are suffering. Especially kids started schooling here and not able to compete with the local students, they are considered as international students. With no support whatsoever even after contributing so many years to the economy. Request to provide EAD for H4 dependent kids and give them the opportunity to excel in their chosen field of study/work.
Someone from Cypress, TX writes:
Due to the broken immigration system for Chines, Indians and other few countries. Legally working employees need to wait for 10 to 15 years to get the EAD or Green Card. Where as employees coming from other countries are able to get EAD or Green Card in 6 months to 1 year. As the root issue is not fixed by the American congress there are many side issues popping up. The kids of people who are waiting for EAD and Green Card are not getting any benefits even though they brought legally to USA and are in legal status. They are denied the benefits of getting scholarships for higher education due to the broken legal immigration system. Please fix the legal immigration system by providing EAD's to dependent kids.
Someone from Exton, PA writes:
I support this petition
Vijay K. from Madison, WI writes:
I support this as in a free country law abiding taxpayers, paying tax for more then 10 years should have some privileges, not just keep paying taxes and walking into a dark tunnel with no light.
1 month ago
Someone from Nashua, NH signed.
1 month ago
Someone from Suwanee, GA signed.
1 month ago
Saurabh G. from Wallingford, PA signed.
1 month ago
HARSHA G. from Monmouth Junction, NJ signed.