307 Public Comments So Far

September 9, 2016
Someone from Lansdale, PA writes:
This is a major concern. It is a major concern for our aging H4 kids. Where would they go for higher studies if they do not get scholarship.
September 9, 2016
Someone from Bowling Green, KY writes:
Please allow H4 EAD and give all kids fair chance to study and make thier own living as GC looks far out of sight
September 11, 2016
Someone from Louisville, KY writes:
The main reason for me and my husband to make this decision to stay apart, so that my daughter can acquire good education and get in to good university in US and she does not have to get in to the hassel of visa complexity. Now inspite of me paying almost $2000+ monthly tax, my daughter is not eligible for scholarship although she has 4.1 of GPA and 1440 of SAT score. What is her fault? Because she is not US citizen??? Now when she goes to college, she should not be deprived of gaining interns and co-ops, just because she does not have EAD. So would urge to US Government to not discriminate the Child just on the Visa status. After all ITS ALL EDUCATION. Its Thirst to acquire KNOWLEDGE. Then why discriminate there.
September 13, 2016
Someone from East Brunswick, NJ signed.
September 15, 2016
Someone from Fairfax, VA writes:
support this petition. I am staying here in USA for many years and the GC is not visible at this moment. My children's are in high and elementary school now and I do not know how do I provide education to them. Making people to work to realize their dreams is American DREAM. Every kids deserves it no matter what their background is
September 17, 2016
Someone from Irving, TX signed.
September 18, 2016
Someone from Cary, NC signed.
6 months ago
Someone from Troy, MI signed.
6 months ago
Someone from Edison, NJ signed.
6 months ago
Someone from Novi, MI signed.
October 4, 2016
Someone from Marietta, GA writes:
Kids who have done their whole schooling in US and worked hard to get good PSAT/SAT and GPA are not eligible to get any scholarships .They are not even eligible for in-state tuition fee and not allowed to do any internships. The wait for GC is so long and kids age out soon and miss all the opportunities. So they should be at least allowed to apply EAD.
October 5, 2016
Someone from Prior Lake, MN writes:
My son wants to be a soccer referee and he can't do it because of EAD. He can't be a soccer referee only because he doesn't have EAD or permanent residence , every child has right to chase his dreams there should be absolute no barriers.
October 5, 2016
Someone from Atlanta, GA writes:
I'm working here for morethan 10 years now and not sure when will be eligible for EAD/ GC. My son is pursuing undergraduate and he is not eligible for any scholarship/ internship in school. The wait for GC is so long and he ages out soon. Making people to work to realize their dreams is American DREAM. I support the other friend here that every kid deserves it no matter what their background is. Kids should atleast be eligible to apply for H4 EAD.
October 8, 2016
Someone from Dublin, OH signed.
October 9, 2016
Someone from Orem, UT writes:
Please grant EAD for dependent children as most of them studied in US from Pre-school onwards. We are LEGAL immigrants and TAX PAYERS, We deserve a decent life and equal opportunity!
October 10, 2016
Someone from Edison, NJ writes:
I strongly support this petition .When illegal immigrants child get all the benefits, the legal immigrants also should get it. We are paying taxes and part of US economical growth here. Please allow our kids to get these benefits as they are studying here.
October 10, 2016
Someone from Bridgewater, NJ writes:
I strongly support this petition .Please allow our kids to get these benefits as they are studying here
October 10, 2016
KASIVISWANATHAN A. from Edison, NJ signed.
October 10, 2016
Someone from Edison, NJ signed.
October 10, 2016
Someone from Edison, NJ writes:
I strongly support this petition
October 10, 2016
Krthika K. from Towson, MD writes:
I totally agree h4 dependent kids suffer a lot of problems. They get no scholarship, dream of getting into field of medicine is shattered as they do not Have a green card. The parents have Been paying taxes and Ian real estate Contributing to the constant growth of US economy but their kids cannot even Have a ambitious dream. My son is 7 yrs and is a prodigy he does higher advanced level math excels in playing piano and amazing swimmer and loves human biology but I cannot fully support his dream of getting into medical research because iam not going to get a green card for another 12 yrs. it's such a shame, I have contributed to this amazing for the past 10 yrs.
Krishna P. from Dulles, VA signed.
October 10, 2016
Praveen G. from Fremont, CA signed.
October 11, 2016
Someone from Austin, TX writes:
I Strongly Support this petition. These kids really deserved to stay with their family. These kids are smart and hard working. This is really a torture for the kids and families. please help.
October 14, 2016
Vivek K. from Bothell, WA writes:
Children at this age are often depressed as they have to depend on their parents for day to day expenses. This will help children come out of depression caused by financial dependency.
October 14, 2016
Priyanka K. from Bothell, WA writes:
Kids are in emotional stress seeing their friends working/earning and feel helpless and demotivated. This will help them build up their confidence and contribute to the US economy.
October 15, 2016
Someone from Bothell, WA signed.
Someone from Avon, NY writes:
I strongly support this petition. With the immigration dates moving so slowly its frustrating for both parents and kids to not get scholarship or medical studies opportunity even though their parents pay both federal and state taxes for decades.
Srinivasulu Reddy V. from Bentonville, AR writes:
I Strongly Support this petition. These kids who studied from kindergarten till high school in the US should have equal opportunities as other kids to continue their studies in top colleges in the US. These kids really deserved to stay with their family. These kids are smart and hard working. This is really a torture for the kids and families. please help.
5 months ago
Someone from Coppell, TX writes:
This will be a big help to h1b parents as many are struggling with their kids huge college expenses.
5 months ago
Someone from Columbia, SC writes:
I Strongly Support this petition. This is very tough for anyone in H1B family, only one single earning member, paying out of state international student fee, then their is always a fear of deportation of kids, if they are not able to find any job. Please help, them by allowing EAD to childern aging out and moving to F1 visa.
October 29, 2016
Someone from Dublin, OH writes:
I strongly support this petition, as this gives many talented kids to have most required experience while studying. At present these kids who are in USA legally are punished, when compared to illegal immigrants who can have EAD based on DACA
October 31, 2016
Someone from Vancouver, WA signed.
November 1, 2016
MANOJ K. from Torrance, CA writes:
I strongly support this petition. This will help the kids to contribute to the USA economy if they are provided EAD. Internship option would help kids who have gone through the American education for high school and they can help distribute expenses borne by their single H1B parent.
November 1, 2016
Someone from Dublin, OH writes:
I support this petition
November 4, 2016
Someone from Edison, NJ writes:
Please help out Congress
November 7, 2016
from San Antonio, TX writes:
Strongly support it. This is grave injustice being done to the H1B visa holder, who has spent a decade here.
November 7, 2016
Anwar M. from San Antonio, TX writes:
Strongly support it. This is grave injustice being done to the H1B visa holder, those who has spent a decade here waiting for priority date , giving taxes, then when their kids goes to college, not allowed to get scholarship or internship.
November 14, 2016
Someone from New York, NY writes:
I strongly support this petition. Please do something so H4 child can do internship or work.
November 16, 2016
Bala R. from Kendall Park, NJ writes:
Please help EAD for kids and help support their future. Kids on H4 are always insecure with their status depedning on the only H1 member of the family in this unpredictable job market - I already got laid-off twice.