279 Public Comments So Far

7 months ago
Someone from Jacksonville, FL signed.
7 months ago
Someone from Frisco, TX writes:
Please grant EAD for dependent children as most of them studied in US from elementary school onwards.
July 26, 2016
Someone from Naperville, IL signed.
July 27, 2016
Someone from Oceanside, CA writes:
I support this petition !!!
July 28, 2016
Someone from Manchester, NH writes:
My three children are all under H4 visa. I have sent my eldest son back home because he aged out. Now another son is on the same situation, as he is turning 21 next year. I hope this petition will be given due consideration for parents like us, facing the difficulty and emotional distress of sending back the children home because of the immigration law on H4 dependents. It is hearbreaking to send home the children you have raised since birth not knowing if they will get the same care that only parents can give to their children. These children have spent their most precious time and studied in the US. They have come to love life in America and have dedicated themselves to work in the US as part of their dreams. I hope this will be heard by the lawmakers who are likewise parents and understands how it is to be separated from their children. My prayers for this petition.
August 4, 2016
Someone from Cupertino, CA writes:
August 5, 2016
Someone from Edison, NJ writes:
I strongly support this rule. When illegal immigrants child get all the benefits, the legal immigrants also should get it. I am not sure how it is not applicable to us.
August 6, 2016
Someone from Willowbrook, IL writes:
I am staying in Us since 2007, My visa status is H1B.My priority date is October 2010. My daughter is going to junior year this year's. I know I won't be get green card that time, so I am thinking all the time about her education. Can she get scholarship? How can be handle the situation.
August 7, 2016
Someone from Hicksville, NY writes:
August 8, 2016
Someone from Alpharetta, GA signed.
August 8, 2016
Someone from Iselin, NJ writes:
I support this petition .When illegal immigrants child get all the benefits, the legal immigrants also should get it. I am not sure how it is not applicable to us.
August 8, 2016
Someone from Jersey City, NJ signed.
August 8, 2016
Someone from Perth Amboy, NJ signed.
August 8, 2016
Someone from Morganville, NJ signed.
August 8, 2016
Someone from Iselin, NJ signed.
August 8, 2016
Someone from Iselin, NJ signed.
Someone from Pittsburgh, PA writes:
I support this petition. I am staying here in USA for last 9 years and the GC is not visible at this moment. My son is now in Junior year and I do not know how do I provide education to him. Please pay attention to the legal tax paying H1B Visa holder so that their American dream are not lost due to politics around illegal immigrants.
August 8, 2016
Someone from Iselin, NJ signed.
August 11, 2016
Someone from San Ramon, CA signed.
Someone from Chicago, IL signed.
August 12, 2016
Someone from Carmel, IN writes:
I support this petition. I am staying here in USA for last 9 years and the GC is not visible at this moment. My Duaghter is now in Junior year and I do not know how do I provide education to him
August 13, 2016
Someone from Lansdale, PA signed.
August 14, 2016
Someone from Phoenix, AZ signed.
August 14, 2016
Someone from Liverpool, NY writes:
My kids Studied since 4th Grade in US and every thing was fine till 12 Grade, once they are in college as part of college carrier they are selected to Internship in many Organizations and at the end they are not eligible because of H4.Not sure why new generation should be punished without their mistake and as a parent we do not have any answer for their tears .I think there will be only very few percentage of Kids in this situation. Please help them. As a parent we tried our best for their carrier, now it is in your hands.
6 months ago
Someone from Ponte Vedra, FL signed.
6 months ago
Someone from Menasha, WI writes:
I support this petition and request to allow EAD for dependent children on H4 visa. With single earning in the USA, it is very difficult to give excellent education to kids due to lack federal loans. These kids are brought up in the USA. They know this country more than the country they are born. Please help them. They are the kids of the USA.
6 months ago
Someone from Billerica, MA writes:
The only path for the H4 kids that are aging out is to convert their visa status to F1, which is nothing different from a person who is stepping into US for the first time. But my kid has been here since she was 9 year old. She is now 20 with very good grades and GPA in college. Please allow these kids to apply for EAD.
6 months ago
Someone from Edison, NJ writes:
I think H4 dependents deserve Atleast the benefits which undocumented are getting.Atleast those who completed there all education here.Considering them as international student is not fair at all and not giving them fair chance to participate in lot of programs like internship.
6 months ago
Someone from Fairfax, VA writes:
I strongly support this petition. I am staying here in USA around 6 years and the GC is not visible at this moment. My children's are in middle and elementary school now and I do not know how do I provide education to them
6 months ago
Someone from Bartlesville, OK signed.
6 months ago
Someone from Edison, NJ writes:
Please allow H4 EAD and instate Fee and give all kids fair chance. http://www.petition2congress.com/21588/nj-instate-fee-h4-dependents/?src=widget
August 29, 2016
Someone from Cary, NC writes:
Given the 10 plus years of wait time for Indians waiting for their green card, would be helpful for their kids to provide EAD once they have an approved I-140, this will allow the kids who have studied here to participate in internship and realize their full potential and contribute to the US economy. This should definitely be given to students who have completed their elementary, middle and high school here.
September 1, 2016
Someone from Ormond Beach, FL writes:
Currently my child is a senior in high school. Excelled in the schools flagship STEM program. Has been in the US school system since Pre K. We are in a dilemma now, as graduation will soon be approaching in a few months time. My child is not eligible for most scholarships, especially FAFSA. It is very discouraging. First of all we have been living in hope for the past 15 years that our Green Card will come soon and we can live the American dream. We have paid our taxes and more as we are not eligible for a homestead discount on our property taxes like every homeowner does in Florida. My child has high aspirations of becoming a doctor and wants to make the world a better place. How can this be achieved with not being allowed to work legally and gaining the much needed work experience and income to support student loans. Refugees come to America and are given everything including free education, housing, medical and the list goes on. Benefits that they could never have got in their native countries even during peaceful times. Children of illegal immigrants have opportunities for scholarships as they are born here and have valid SS. We who abide by the rules and the laws of the land, work hard are not able to provide a better education for our children as we ourselves are stagnant in the same job We have sleepless nights thinking about how we can provide for our child's education. Seen our child's tears of helplessness. I support this petition and hope that someone will read, empathize and help change the situation of H4 VISA holders for the better.
September 1, 2016
Someone from Ormond Beach, FL writes:
September 6, 2016
Someone from Henrico, VA signed.
September 8, 2016
Someone from Bentonville, AR signed.
September 8, 2016
Someone from Duluth, GA writes:
My Kids did entire schooling in US and I paid the taxes lawfully and now worried about the future. They can't go back as they know only US. They believe its their country.
September 8, 2016
Someone from Duluth, GA signed.
September 8, 2016
Someone from Chester Springs, PA writes:
I support this petition. I am staying here in USA for many years and the GC is not visible at this moment. My children's are in high and elementary school now and I do not know how do I provide education to them. Making people to work to realize their dreams is American DREAM. Every kids deserves it no matter what their background is..
Someone from Bentonville, AR signed.