January 4, 2016
Someone from Mesa, AZ signed.
January 4, 2016
Someone from Grand Rapids, MI writes:
My employer paid for my education at U of P. I was told I was done, then that I needed another credit. I couldn't go for that last credit at the time. When I did go back 3 years later, I was told the program changed and I needed 30 credits. I completed my degree, but am paying for the 30 credits out of pocket.
January 4, 2016
Someone from Merchantville, NJ writes:
Cannot get a job with my UOP Bachelors of Science Still a waitress and cannot pay the loan payments
January 4, 2016
Someone from Moberly, MO signed.
Someone from Walla Walla, WA writes:
My degree is worthless and has left me with thousands of dollars of debt. I am a single mother living month to month and worse off than before I went back to school. It is sick to take advantage of people just trying to make a better life for themselves and their children.
Someone from Smyrna, TN signed.
Someone from Memphis, TN writes:
I was enrolled at the University of Phoenix as a healthcare administration student. I informed the enrollment counselor I was interested in a nursing program in which she said it was offered but wasn't. I graduated in 2012 and here it is 2016 and I still have not landed a job in my field. I had volunteered for four years in my hometown children's hospital, Lebonheur in Memphis to gain some experience in the medical field and applying for countless positions, I have never received a call nor and interview from any medical facility where I applied. I am stuck with an outstanding loan and working in a factory job that barely pay the bills. Thank you whistleblowers, I pray we all can grasp loan forgiveness after alll of this mess!!
January 5, 2016
Someone from Hanover Park, IL signed.
Someone from Odenton, MD writes:
This needs to be taken care of! They rip off every student and make them in debt for the rest of their lives!
January 5, 2016
Someone from Hickory, NC signed.
January 5, 2016
Someone from Roland, OK signed.
January 5, 2016
Someone from Roselle, NJ signed.
Someone from Hudson, NY writes:
Horrible school. I was told by the enrolment counselor that I was signing up for financial aide. Come to find out they signed me up for 2 student loans!!!! After withdrawing from the school bc of the unprofessional online environment I am forced to pay for loans I did not want. Top it off with no Bachelors Degree.
January 5, 2016
Someone from Ripon, CA signed.
Someone from Norfolk, VA writes:
at the time it was convenient to go to school at home online with a toddler. I figured it out to be done when she was in school and I could work it out from there. I finished my AA in Psychology. They told me I would have enough financial aid to complete the BA. So I went on to do that, but after 1 year down they contact me telling me I needed to pay 10k in two months to finish the BA. So I only need 1 year for my BA. But an AA degree in Psychology isn't getting you anything, even from a reputable school. So, I am stuck in $45,000 in debt for eternity. I am a single mother, hence why I was trying to better myself at the time and even went to school. I am still getting food stamps and wondering how to pay bills. Its funny I remember one of the first two classes I took was talking about HOW THIS SCHOOL IS NOT A DIPLOMA MILL. When it clearly is, its made to mislead you into thinking otherwise. Its wise to make this one of the first classes to convince students they have made the right decision.
Someone from Independence, MO writes:
This school gave me the run around about my last four classes not being paid by my student aid. I have a payment for my grant coming in in March and was told that I could not start class until I paid for all of my classes in advance. When I asked about a payment plan that would start in Feb that the school quoted me they told me that I just misunderstood them. Even though I had it in writing via an email and quoted it word for word to them. They still refused. This school is not a school at all but a company looking to scam lower to middle class people out of their time, and the government out of their money.
January 5, 2016
Someone from Cary, NC signed.
January 5, 2016
Someone from Tucson, AZ signed.
January 5, 2016
Someone from Decatur, GA signed.
January 5, 2016
Someone from Middle Village, NY signed.
Someone from Tucson, AZ writes:
Not worth its value in paper
January 6, 2016
Someone from Avondale, AZ signed.
January 6, 2016
Someone from East Jordan, MI signed.
January 6, 2016
Someone from East Jordan, MI signed.
Someone from Juneau, AK writes:
I had calls from them, they had hard core recruiting practices, regular community colleges and universities didn't recruit.. that's why I decided not to apply ... I am very dissapointed that my fears were true I wish this wasn't true! what happened to the American dream!! people call the employers and ask what schools they hire from before applying to any trade school, apprenticeship in trades pay well as well god bless everyone!
Someone from Juneau, AK writes:
I dropped out of university in California I consider myself lucky only 7000 in debt at the time ...
January 6, 2016
Someone from Brooklyn, NY signed.
Someone from Sheldon, IL writes:
I was told that i was receiving an associates in Health Care administration , when i gradated and got my associates it was for arts and it dent get you a job, it doesn't have anything to do with health care told me that is what i signed up for now i have large loan amounts that i don't even have a job in that field . I was told by an employer that my associates wasn't any good in health care admin.
Someone from Springfield, MO writes:
I graduated in 2011 with my Bachelors in Criminal Justice and I am not even working in the field because my student loans are so ridiculously high that I have to stay at my higher paying job to pay for them. Soooo frustrated!
Someone from Rio Rancho, NM writes:
Got my under grad there, and then went back for my MBA. Both degrees have been worthless. I find it hard to even get an entry level job.
Someone from Devens, MA writes:
Signed up for classes in computer programming back in '09 because of the online flexibility while working a full-time job. The experience was awful. The "classes" were an absolute joke, and most of the "teachers" were useless, sometimes not responding to questions until the day an actual assignment was due. I held out hope for my core programming classes, but they were no different. Nevertheless, I finished my associates in a little over 2 years and finally withdrew. While you are attending, they call you at least once or twice a week to "check up", but most of those conversations consisted of them asking for contact information for family/friends to attend the school. I've paid back the majority of my $30,000+ in student loans, but would hate to see this "school" continue to take money from people just trying to better themselves. Shut it down.
January 6, 2016
Someone from Anchorage, AK signed.
January 6, 2016
Someone from Dixmont, ME signed.
Someone from Grand Junction, CO writes:
Went for MBA almost 7000 in debt and NONE of my classes are transferable to any other school.. This place was a rip off.
January 6, 2016
Someone from Daytona Beach, FL signed.
Someone from Durham, NC writes:
My degree not only did not help me gain a better job, the debt is destroying my life! My student loan payment is almost one third of my paycheck! I am hopelessly in debt to the student loan people and UOPs answer was " a higher degree will earn you a higher salary", so a BS and a Masters later I am 44 with over 100k in student loan debt making EXACTLY what I was making before I started this sensible. Please help!!
January 6, 2016
Someone from Orlando, FL signed.
January 6, 2016
Someone from Mariposa, CA signed.
January 6, 2016
Someone from Lynn, MA signed.
January 6, 2016
Someone from Wildwood, FL signed.