December 5, 2015
Someone from Boise, ID signed.
December 5, 2015
Someone from Hazel Green, AL writes:
I received my MBA with a concentration in HR and was told this program held the accreditations I needed to get a government job. I was in school 6 1/2 years with 99,000.00 of debt and I can't get a job better than what I had when I started. I was so proud of my success because I was the first child in my family to go to college. Now I feel like an idiot for trusting UOP.
December 5, 2015
Someone from Hazard, KY signed.
December 5, 2015
Someone from Stafford, VA writes:
I received my MBA and accumulated a large sun of debt but my current employer and potential employers don't recognize it as a real degree.
December 5, 2015
Someone from Dallas, TX signed.
December 5, 2015
Someone from Long Beach, CA signed.
December 6, 2015
Someone from West Palm Beach, FL writes:
I too have been rail roaded by the University of Phoenix. They withdrew me from class but when I submitted my leave of absence but they said it didn't take and couldn't get in touch with me and dropped me from the school afterwards. Reason that It gets to me is because they withdrew me assoon as I submitted the leave of absence, not a day later, not a few hours later, they literally withdrew me rite then and I explained it would be hard to reach me due to me traveling alot with my job so why later down the line they hold me responsible for their error. All I'm saying is they withdrew me so why do I have to pay for their errors.
December 7, 2015
Someone from Kingston, RI signed.
December 7, 2015
Someone from Matthews, NC signed.
December 7, 2015
Someone from Belleville, MI signed.
December 7, 2015
Someone from Lansing, MI writes:
I went to this school to get out of my dead end job. Thanks to them, I'm now deeper in debt and had to move back in with my Dad to pay off my loans because I can't afford to pay rent. Possible employers laugh at my degree at interviews. It HURTS MY RESUME to put my degree from UoP on my resume. $25k down the drain. 7 years after graduation and I'm still knee deep. Stop this madness. I'm a F-ing 34 yr old living at my dad's house.
December 7, 2015
Someone from Carlsbad, CA writes:
This school is a fraud. I believe my loans should be forgiven and that I should be able to use the money to go to a state school. My monthly debt is crazy and at this point I have not had a job that even considers them legitimate. It's very frustrating.
Someone from Clarksville, TN writes:
I am a military spouse and an online college was something that worked with our military career. I was told that this college was accredited. Unfortunately, I have received an Associates and Bachelors degree through this institution and have literally been laughed at while at interviews for positions. It is hear breaking to know that this University took for granted my dedication to the military while my husband deployed multiple times.
December 7, 2015
Someone from Fair Oaks, CA signed.
December 8, 2015
Someone from Tulsa, OK signed.
December 8, 2015
Someone from Erie, PA signed.
December 8, 2015
Someone from Phoenix, AZ signed.
Someone from Lake Mary, FL signed.
December 8, 2015
Someone from Lake Mary, FL signed.
December 8, 2015
Someone from Pemberton, NJ signed.
December 8, 2015
Someone from Columbia, SC signed.
December 8, 2015
Someone from Savannah, GA signed.
December 8, 2015
Someone from Fairfield, CA signed.
Someone from Phoenix, AZ writes:
I earned my degree in Business Administration and have not yet had a chance to use the degree and am in debt with student loans to the nth degree. And the payment is half of what my mortgage is.
Someone from Miami Beach, FL writes:
I am in so much debt with a useless degree that was held for months for tutuon fees that I was never notified were going to be there when I enrolled. Total scam!!!
Someone from San Diego, CA writes:
December 8, 2015
Someone from Catlin, IL signed.
Someone from Des Moines, IA writes:
I wish that I would be granted forgiveness on my student loans at University of Phoenix. I am swarming in debt on degrees that so far have not be useful. I received an AA and BA degree in Business Administration. I completed my BA degree December 2013. I still have not been able to find a job in this field. I feel when employers look to see that I went to UOP they disregard my application. After just about 6 months after I completed I decided I would attend a college closer to me and for a different degree. I feel I have been more knowledge from employers because of my MBA degree then I have with my AA & BA degree because of the school. While I was going to school at UOP the atmosphere was so much different too. They didn't seem to care of how you were doing in classes and the students didn't seem to care either. I believe my degrees have been pointless. So please forgive us on our loans.
Someone from San Bernardino, CA writes:
I was fooled into joining UOP with their job guarantee, but to no avail. Moreover, I was also asked one of the counselors there that i was going on vacation so she forgot to dropped me from the class. She then stated i could not return to the class until i paid $2,800, and now i am stuck with debt and five classes short of my MBA. I was a 4.00 Student and she should have seen that i took my schooling serious, and now my dreams are fading fast without provocation or a break to make my life better...
December 8, 2015
Someone from Jacksonville, FL signed.
December 8, 2015
Someone from Camarillo, CA signed.
December 8, 2015
Someone from North Las Vegas, NV signed.
Someone from San Diego, CA writes:
December 8, 2015
Someone from San Diego, CA signed.
December 8, 2015
Someone from Minneapolis, MN signed.
December 8, 2015
Someone from Warrenton, VA signed.
December 9, 2015
Someone from Lake Charles, LA signed.
December 9, 2015
Someone from Overland Park, KS signed.
December 9, 2015
Someone from Fargo, ND signed.
Someone from Kansas City, MO signed.