December 1, 2015
Someone from Las Vegas, NV signed.
December 1, 2015
Someone from Peoria, AZ signed.
December 2, 2015
Someone from Clinton Township, MI signed.
December 2, 2015
Someone from Mesa, AZ writes:
Worthless business degree that I worked so hard for. 40k in debt with my second child on the way. Instead of saving for my family and our future, I am paying off student loans.
December 2, 2015
Someone from Batavia, IL writes:
Graduated in 2008 - will be paying these loans the rest of my life. This degree did nothing for me but bury me in debt I'll never get out from.
Someone from Nashville, TN signed.
December 2, 2015
Someone from Olympia, WA writes:
Have $20,000 in student loans for my AA and at my new school, my AA is worthless. I started as a second year student all over again. Most of those specialty classes for a specific degree were not transferrable and UOP said you get a General degree with financial aid, it had to be a specialized degree program. When I was sick I was denied time off by the teachers. Was told if my work wasn't submitted on time, I would get a Zero for a grade on that assignment even though I was in the hospital. I barely squeaked by at the end of my degree. I have a degree that cost me a fortune even with Federal Grants and it's pretty much useless.
December 2, 2015
Someone from Kaibeto, AZ signed.
December 2, 2015
Someone from Calexico, CA signed.
December 2, 2015
Someone from Aurora, CO signed.
December 2, 2015
Someone from Fontana, CA signed.
December 3, 2015
Someone from Stafford, VA signed.
Someone from Rixeyville, VA writes:
I was a UoP student who achieved a Bachelor's Degree in HRM. I am unable to acquire a job in my field with that listed on my resume. I too, am suffering with the massive amount of debt incurred and nothing to show for it.
December 3, 2015
Someone from Tracy, CA signed.
Someone from Tracy, CA signed.
Someone from Oak Forest, IL writes:
I have a staggering student loan that I can't even make minimum payments on without a job.
December 3, 2015
Someone from Buckeye, AZ signed.
December 3, 2015
Someone from Saginaw, MI signed.
December 3, 2015
Someone from Smyrna, GA signed.
December 3, 2015
Someone from Hollywood, FL signed.
Someone from Montgomery, PA writes:
I have multiple loans that were sold to different lenders. I have not been able to pay them because I am still in the job I was in when I got the degree. Every employer doesn't take my degree seriously because it did not come from a traditional school. I can't even get a car loan because I have enough Student Loan Debt to buy a house.
December 3, 2015
Someone from Venice, FL signed.
December 3, 2015
Someone from Tacoma, WA signed.
December 3, 2015
Someone from Winsted, CT signed.
December 3, 2015
Someone from Venice, FL signed.
December 3, 2015
Someone from Concord, NC signed.
December 4, 2015
Someone from Blue Ridge, GA writes:
This school royally screwed many of us over and something needs to be done about it. After my great degree (NOT) I am still only able to get a minimum wage job that doesn't even support me and my kids and now the stupid loan companies garnished my wages so now I cannot pay my bills, who needs heat in the winter or food on the table certainly not my kids.. Thanks University of Phoenix on the great job you've done giving me help too better the life of my family.... NOT!!!!!!!! At least before my degree I was meeting my bills and I wasn't in debt for over $45,000.00 for just an Associates degree.
Someone from Blue Ridge, GA writes:
December 4, 2015
Someone from Twentynine Palms, CA signed.
December 4, 2015
Someone from Manteca, CA signed.
December 4, 2015
Someone from Windsor Mill, MD signed.
December 4, 2015
Someone from Gulfport, MS writes:
This school led me to believe many things prior to actual enrollment. In the end, I have a tremendous amount of debt for a degree that is useless. People I know that graduated with much higher degrees from brick and mortar schools do not have the amount of debt that I do.
December 4, 2015
Someone from Kalkaska, MI signed.
December 4, 2015
Someone from Springfield, OR signed.
December 4, 2015
Someone from Tucson, AZ signed.
Someone from Holiday, FL writes:
I agree that employers do not take a degree from University of Phoenix seriously. I earned my MBA and now have over $85,000 in student loans. I am still earning what I did before attending. I thought I would have been able to land an awesome high job- NOT. How will I ever repay this huge debt?
Someone from Jacksonville, FL signed.
December 4, 2015
Someone from Baltimore, MD signed.
December 4, 2015
Someone from Hutchinson, KS writes:
When I found out the University of Phoenix was not accredited, I switched to online classes with my local community college. When I talked with them to explain, they said that all I would have to do was sign a letter to withdraw from classes as they had not started yet. In the end they charged me for a whole semester I was not even enrolled in. When I called to confront them, they said that there was nothing I could do...I was stuck having to pay them for an education I never received. I refused to pay them but in the end...guess who's still making payments? Thanks University of Phoenix.
December 4, 2015
Someone from Lynden, WA signed.