November 3, 2016
KARLENE W. from Fort Lauderdale, FL writes:
there are dishonest.
November 3, 2016
Someone from West Fork, AR signed.
November 3, 2016
Cheryl L. from Santa Ana, CA writes:
I wont even say how much my debt is. AND I was unable to even complete my program due to their dishonest practices!! I withdrew from a class within the timeframe required. They say I didn't and want me to pay for that and all the charges they tacked on! This is a horrible school with dishonest practices!
November 3, 2016
Jason B. from Williamsburg, OH writes:
i owe UoP 60,000 and cannot get a job with my "degree". I attended UoP to get my BA in Web design, after completing my classes, I found out that I had not learned much of what was needed to run websites correctly, and that I still need training on techniques that potential employers say that I should have gotten while in school.
November 3, 2016
Jessica C. from Gilbert, AZ writes:
My debt with UOP is over $100K. I have written several articles, and also have gone as far to post my story on YouTube because what happened to me is not right and NO ONE deserves this! I was down and out at the time I originally inquired about an Associate's degree. I was 7 months pregnant, and unemployed because the business I worked at just shut their doors. The 'salesman' from UOP took advantage of my situation, and offered me 'free money' by enrolling with UOP. Who would turn that down in my position? I continued my education with UOP, and finally ended up with my MBA, but not before this school ALTERED my grades to prevent me from graduating. I lived in Indianapolis at the time, and had already purchased my airfare, cap and gown for my graduation ceremony. I was an Alumni student, straight A's & B's. They put me on academic probation, and I was 'not allowed' to attend. I spent over $600 for my husband and I in airfare, completely out the window. I was devastated because I had worked so hard, and spent so much money on this! UOP offered to put me in the concentration program (since I had already maxed out their degrees), the catch was, I would have to pay out of pocket to re-take the class I passed (but almost failed due to them altering my grades), and then I could apply for additional loans to cover the cost of the concentration program. I declined, and filed a complaint. They ended up letting me re-take the class for free, and low and behold I don't know how I went from a D to an A with the same damn questions I had in the class I almost failed. HMMMMM..... I got my degree, but never got to attend my graduation ceremony. Life was hell after I graduated. No one wanted to hire me. It's been 4 years, and I still to this very day have not been able to find a job where I can use my degree. It was a complete waste. My husband and I even moved across the country to Phoenix in hopes of finding a better job since they were promised by the UOP. As soon as I arrived, I walked in their building to speak to someone about helping me find a job since I had been in deferment, and NO ONE would hire me. They refused to meet with me face to face, and said they do not offer services like that, nor do they promise jobs. I filed another complaint. I will continue to fight for the rights of other college seekers until something is done about this!
November 4, 2016
john K. from marietta, OH writes:
Shut down the schoom
November 4, 2016
Someone from San Ramon, CA writes:
Forgive these debts, there is no additional market value for anyone with these degrees.
November 4, 2016
April M. from Arvada, CO writes:
I have a $28k degree from the University of Phoenix that's more worthless than a paperweight. I was lied to by recruiting staff as were many others. It's already hard enough to put yourself through college, but it's impossible when you have dishonest for profit schools taking advantage of students.
November 5, 2016
KIMBERLY H. from Bremen, KY writes:
I was lied to by recruiters about the degrees i could earn. I was told i would get a degree in medical coding and billing. After 30 credits earned and paid for, i learned i was given false information. Its been 5 yrs since my last class there and im still paying on my loan and the class credits i earned are useless.
November 5, 2016
Cindy T. from Poy Sippi, WI writes:
I received a bachelors degree in psychology from University of Phoenix, Axia online and after the fact found it to be a joke that is not recognized anywhere. I am 80,000 in debt and have found no recourse. This is terrible! I wanted to better my life at the age of 50 and am now farther in debt.
Sandie O. from Thompsonville, MI writes:
I am over $50,000 in debt for a fake Masters degree that is worthless.
Livia P. from Seaside, CA signed.
November 5, 2016
Rebecca S. from Scottsdale, AZ signed.
November 6, 2016
Someone from Colton, CA writes:
Please forgive our student loans
November 7, 2016
Candi G. from Ottawa, IL writes:
I Graduated in 2010, I have a useless Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration. I started at 55,000 in debt, and will be paying for this useless degree until I am the age of 60. No job will hire me because I don't have the proper education. I was told I would get a job right after I graduated. They do not help find jobs, they don't give recommendations for internships, and they are not giving the proper classes for this degree. I had asked specifically if I needed any other schooling for this degree, the answer was no from the University of Phoenix. After some major research, I need a nursing background to supplement this degree. My loan and others should be forgiven, the school should eat this money for all the debt they had piled up on their students.
November 7, 2016
Angela C. from Yorktown, IN signed.
November 7, 2016
Gerald S. from Wilmington, MA writes:
I have wasted 145000 and 7 years getting my masters degree from UoP. When I interview for jobs mangers laugh at my education, they assume I took the easy way because UoP is not a real college
November 7, 2016
David P. from Fort Worth, TX signed.
November 7, 2016
LaToya C. from Roswell, GA signed.
November 7, 2016
Someone from New Kensington, PA writes:
I'm over $60k in debt thanks to UoP, when I thought I was about to graduate they sudden came up with additional classes I had to take in order to receive a bachelors degree. I've had employers actually laugh in my face when they saw I was a graduate of University of Phoenix. I can't find decent work and the interest on my student loans is piling up.
November 8, 2016
Someone from Birmingham, AL writes:
I need my student loan forgiven. I attended UOP and paid the loan was outrageous!
November 8, 2016
MONIQUE C. from Little Rock, AR writes:
For the money it took to go to college the curriculum does not equal what I learned and was able to take away from there. Employees do not acknowledge degrees University of Phoenix.
November 8, 2016
Someone from Peachtree City, GA writes:
I have over $80,000 in student loan debts from University of Phoenix. I was told this school was accredited, upon graduation, I learned that it is not. I am disappointed that schools like these exist.
November 8, 2016
Greg T. from Mount Wolf, PA writes:
Close this farst down!
November 8, 2016
Trisha M. from Bakersfield, CA signed.
November 8, 2016
Someone from Lake City, FL writes:
I owe a great amount of money for receiving a bachelors degree from UoP, which seems I cannot find a job concerning my major since I graduated in 2014. This is very frustrating being that they want me to pay more $600 per month back for these loans. I wish something could be done about this because it's not fair when students have made huge sacrifices to obtain degrees that are absolutely useless for the amount they are being demanded to pay!!!!
November 8, 2016
teri B. from Mesa, AZ writes:
I owe 74000 and i can not find anyone to hire me with a masters degree from their school. They do not see it as a real degree.. also they loed to ke and told me i would qualify to get a certain job and that was not the case
November 8, 2016
Someone from Dayton, OH writes:
I have over $50,000 in student loan debt, yet am jobless and unable to pay my bills much less pay back the tuition used for this bogus "University." I, amongst many others, request that you respectfully forgive this crippling student loan debt immediately. Thank you!
November 9, 2016
Amanda C. from Lincoln, NE writes:
I owe over $75,000 for a degree I can't use in my field. I received a master's in elementary , but no school district in my state will honor my degree or hire me. I graduated in 2008 and face impending student loan default, because I am jobless and have no more deferments or forbearances left. I have a joke degree from a paper mill university.
November 9, 2016
Sandra L. from Phoenix, AZ writes:
Also like Collins College; whos credits can not be transferred to a university.
November 9, 2016
Carlos S. from Phoenix, AZ signed.
November 9, 2016
Jessica D. from Northfield, OH signed.
November 9, 2016
Kevin G. from Tolleson, AZ writes:
They took a federal loan and converted it to a private loan
November 9, 2016
Kathryn J. from Carson City, NV signed.
November 10, 2016
Suzanne H. from Vancouver, WA signed.
November 10, 2016
Someone from Walla Walla, WA writes:
I'm finding out the classes they taught are considered to be high school level which means credits will not transfer over to another university. This is not right and they should pay everyone loans off and be held accountable for the fraudulent activity. People paid big money to receive an education.
November 10, 2016
Cristie S. from Philadelphia, PA signed.
November 10, 2016
Someone from Coal City, IL writes:
I feel sad I was not educated better in the first place to have avoided such a massive amount of debt that would get me a lifetime burden. I never found work in the field I studied (never needed more than a high school diploma to work in it). Interviews were a joke and I left feeling ashamed. Life has changed and I'd love to continue my education but with the current student loan I cannot afford classes elsewhere. The school mislead me many times. Like when they sent me money but did not let me return it when asked and then instead they loaned it to me. To bad that money was never mine but our lovely government's money. University mismanaged those funds. Now, I'm smarter for it, but I didn't deserve a lifetime sentence for wanting to learn. Please dismiss these loans. Please use this school as the start for better educational decisions and support.
November 10, 2016
Someone from West Milton, OH signed.
November 10, 2016
Kristie J. from Matthews, NC writes:
I was a student with UOP and graduated with My MHA in 2009. I cannot even get an interview in the field! I later found out the school lied when they said that they were credited and I have almost $80,000 in loans to repay and only make $37000 a year!! I only chose UOP because they offered an Online program which was easier for me since I was working full time and had family responsibilities but now I am so far in debt I may never crawl out and my hopes of getting a better job went out the window with my useless degree!