March 12, 2017
Calvin T. from Carlisle, PA writes:
Stop unjust custody and support laws. Stop alimony and income sharing.
March 12, 2017
Calvin T. from Carlisle, PA writes:
Stop unjust income sharing, alimony, custody and support laws.
March 12, 2017
Calvin T. from Carlisle, PA writes:
Stop unjust income sharing, alimony, and custody and support.
March 12, 2017
Josh C. from Fort Worth, TX signed.
March 13, 2017
Tucker T. from Houston, TX writes:
This another example of how America is failing to realize they are planning the ultimate demise of the foundation of America, the American family. Child Support enforcement has become "woman support" enforcement. This law is not about the child. The data that supports such outdated laws is not in consonance with current day use. Not only is this topic avoided by the media, it is shun away away by America, it leaders, all because "they" are not bold enough to say enough is enough, I will correct a wrong, and bring balance to the American family. But "they" are only concerned about the female vote. Well, needless to say, men will begin to boycott marriage, family, thus kids, what will American have then, unbalance....
March 14, 2017
Tim W. from Saranac, MI writes:
This is very true
March 15, 2017
Someone from Denham Springs, LA writes:
Too many children are being victimized twice by a system that does not recognize the importance of properly rasing a child in society. Alimony and child support are by-products of divorce. However, while alimony is tax deductible, child support is not. Allowing NON-CUSTODIAL parents to deduct child care expenses that have already been taxed as earned income, may prompt non-custodial parents to be more willing and able to provide better financial support to the custodial parent than what is required by law. The benefit to society is immeasurable because: It gives the non custodial parent a feeling of inclusion in the rearing of his/her child. It rewards the non custodial parent for meeting his/her obligations. The custodial parent benefits from greater cooperation from the non-custodial parent. The parent/child relationship may improve as a result of more harmony between the parents when the funds flow freer. Fulfillment with the letter of the law would become easier and more palatable to the non-custodial parent because of the reward that would come from the deduction. The custodial parent should NOT be allowed to take the deduction because the non-custodial parent is providing the funds to raise the child and is already penalized at the loss of raising his/her own child. It is discriminatory that a divorced woman should be entitled to alimony but the divorced father should have to pay for both and only allowed to take the deduction for the ex-wife who may go on to remarry and live a "normal" life. The intent of this petition is to encourage divorced and unwed parents nationwide, to better provide for the future of their children, and our country.
March 15, 2017
Someone from Dunlap, IL writes:
The whole system is messed up (at least in my comments for the state of Illinois). Custodial does not have to claim income. Non-Custodial does not know where that income goes to. Why would Custodial parents want to get jobs or better paying ones? But yet they expect Non-Custodial parents to get better jobs so they can make more free money from non-custodial parents and the state! State distribution system is old and broken. I try to get info from Illinois' system, changed to 5 different menus then told no one available and then hung up on. Illinois tax dollars at work! The only people making money off any of this are lawyers. The system needs to change. Why does it take a court order in front of a judge to get anything accomplished. I believe that child child should be tax free for the non-custodial parent and taxed for the custodial parent. There should be a third party debit card system set up for child support payments, outsourced. Then non custodial parents could see where the money goes to. My last case took over a year due to job lose. After all the calculations I had over paid over $8,000. I will not see much of that back. Agreements are spit on by custodial parents, because they know that most non custodial will not go after them due to the high financial cost of a lawyer or even going Pro SE cost due to not knowing all the complicated laws and forms. Any congress person or Senator willing to help change these laws?
March 15, 2017
William C. from Spring Valley, IL writes:
Also 50/50 parenting should be the FIRST option.
1 week ago
Steven B. from Alameda, CA writes:
I am resident of California. The mother abuses child support by not spending a dime towards the kids. I buy most of things the kids have from clothes to shoes. Abusing the kids with slaps to mouth, choking. Lies to the system saying that I am not in the home. I pick up my kids from school, currently receive mail at her address from child support. I do everything with my kids. I am their comforter through all this abuse. She even abuses me by having me incarcerated on falsified charges. Spat in my car in front of the kids when she doidnt get her way. Social services has documented proof that my kids were abused. The courts in Alameda county in California does not care. This woman has 5 kids with 3 different fathers and currently has my kids around numerous other guys while I am working. Please help me get my kids into a safe and peaceful home with a lot of love with me.
1 week ago
Kenneth L. from Livermore Falls, ME writes:
I have been paying 189.98 a week for one child for the last 2 years because of rearage. Tommorow it will drop to 164.98. Still i think it is way to much for a thirteen year old especially when my boys mother only lives 8 miles away with her parents... Huh 2 yrs ago she told the judge that she was going to get an apt with the child support and has failed to do so. While my wife and i have 3 kids to support including the one that lives with his mother. She sends my boy to another school system drops him off with her boyfriend. She dosent allow him to bring any school work to my house on the weekends nor anything that he has done in school. Fed up with the family courts in maine being bias and making sure the fathers struggle. The courts in franklin county are corrupt and bias.
1 week ago
Aidan F. from Hinesburg, VT writes:
Bring up the issue with a woman or the state, and they will tell you that you must take your debt and like it. If you protest, you're not taking your "responsibility" "seriously." America is not a free country. We need to end forced fatherhood. The State of Vermont already has my DNA on file, and if I had neglected to get tested, then I would have simply been ordered to pay. At no point did I have any choice in the matter of parentage. We already know that a woman who chooses to have sexual intercourse is not choosing to become a mother. Why the double standard for men? Although contraception is important, this issue is not just about contraception and never will be. Just take a look at safe haven laws. For low income fathers, child support is peonage, and it is clearly illegal. Read UCLA Law Professor Noah Zatz's paper about New Peonage: http://webshare.law.ucla.edu/Faculty/bibs/zatz/Zatz-NewPeonage.pdf
6 days ago
LaDonist M. from Antioch, TN writes:
Women who are making almost twice of what the father is making should not be taken more then half of his paycheck. I believe 50$ a week per child should be reasonable enough. A flat rate.
6 days ago
Someone from North Las Vegas, NV signed.
5 days ago
Sherrie H. from Las Vegas, NV writes:
Child support is "Modern Day Slavery," to all race, nationality, creed, belief, etc...THIS NEEDS TO BE BOYCOTTED. I plan on taking actions!!!
5 days ago
Evan D. from La Porte, TX writes:
Totally agree. Collecting the check, and WIC, welfare, etc and posting on Facebook about fancy purses and clothes they are buying
4 days ago
William E. from Mooresville, NC writes:
4 days ago
Someone from Mooresville, NC writes:
The Judges and Lawyers in our court houses are corrupt and the sad part is that they hide behind their job as an excuse to be a decent person of this world! The legal system has been corrupted like the rest of America with it's not what you know but who you know that entitles you to the employment position! I have been screwed twice with in the past 8 months in the court rm. and am out of money thanks to the lawyers and judges! This is their way of keeping us out of the system by charging us until we can't afford anymore! I have documents and testimony to back up my complaints like everyone else and it all falls on deff ears. This is an abomination that the government can rule you in such a personal way and not hear one word from you! I was told that I could not speak when I was on the stand and had to watch false documents run across in front of me!!! N.C. is a whole in the wall state with no regrets on what is right or wrong.
2 days ago
Jennifer H. from Picayune, MS signed.
2 days ago
Greg R. from Joplin, MO writes:
I pay child support, my ex is custodial parent, therefore she gets to claim the children on her taxes and i don't. This is like telling me they are not my kids. I cannot comprehend the proven fact that dads that dont pay and are not stepping up to the plate as fathers are getting by with it. Fathers like us, who pay support get penalized from the state of MO. We have to pay an annual processing fee from the state, my employer charges me $ to process the CS payment, also I am held totally accountable for my payments, yet she (my ex) does not have to show how the CS $ was spent. Missouri is also a no fault div state. So i get penalized from the state, from the govt and from my emp because I pay CS. Its a screw job. Im 47 live in a one bedroom apt, I have nothing, no internet (im doing this from work) no cable, and i make a middle class income (supposedly) I pay health ins, plus extra for other items CS does not cover. Fathers are having to get two jobs to pay CS, and what does that do for the kids??? the father is so exhausted he cant parent worth a damn. This is not about money, its about parenting.....but i will tell you the good guys get screwed in this. It must change. HELP US PLEASE
2 days ago
Someone from Albany, NY writes:
while it is important to support the children financially by the two parent but the way the system is set up favors the women only, why the child support money is not being controlled of how the women are spending it ? why it is not considered extra income for the mom and tax deduction from the dad? it needs men votes collectively to change such laws to be fair or it makes sense please join the following for men's right in the US http://avoiceformen.com another organization for men's rights in UK http://network4men.org
Christian S. from Havertown, PA writes:
Defund Title IV-D and E, restore the constitution, end debtors prisons, encourage fast and fair marriage dissolutions with 50/50 shared custody and no child support.
1 day ago
Someone from Camp Hill, PA writes:
While now just going through this. I see the amount I'm going to have to pay. I don't even spend half that amount on the three of us .These laws need fixed.
1 day ago
carolyn s. from Port Huron, MI writes:
it needs change, so many father's struggle to make a paycheck then pay 60percent to the women. It doesn't matter if the child is five or an infant. Most women sit on their asses and get assistance and child support so why work. It needs amending break it down to where the father and mother share the child and pay nothing to one another unless in a hostile environment. I see so many dad's who love their kids and the mother's are cheaters and then cry about what they want and once they get child support it isn't spent on the child it is spent on her partying, nails, car payment, hair and clothes. What is it going to take to get the laws changed to make it smoother environment for all. If the mother gets a huge income tax check and the father is struggling, it should be split or deducted off his payments, why should the mother get 10000.00 in tax check and waste it and still get child support but yet the father has to work two jobs to survive. absolutely ridiculous.
1 day ago
carolyn s. from port huron, MI signed.
1 day ago
Gregg H. from Albany, NY signed.
1 day ago
Someone from Wood Dale, IL writes:
My husband had a child with his ex girlfriend prior to our Union and Illinois has this ridiculous law "first comes first". They have you fill out a financial affidavit that doesn't matter because it's not about what the man can afford. After we married we had 3 children that we could easily afford on his paycheck. Granted, she hasn't modified the support order since HE put it in 8 years ago but now she's in line to benefit from us marrying, OUR children's tax deductions, and the deduction we now get from our home mortgage taxes. Those shouldn't be on the table. She has also married and had an additional two children. She has NEVER worked. He pays insurance for my step baby too. Ridiculous. All children should be equal. Now we are going to struggle because she is in line to benefit from our happiness.
1 day ago
Lisa F. from Sylva, NC writes:
I'm in Jackson Co. NC. My son has two children that he has always provided very well for. 2 1/2 years ago we found out his wife was using heroin. She left him 15 months ago. Walked out on him and both kids. Her parents, my son and myself have been supporting the kids for over 2 years now. Due to my work schedule (2ndshift) and my sons schedule (worked days and nights as scheduled by Lowes) the kids stayed with her parents unless my son was off work. His wife didn't stay with her parents, unless she needed to. She has spent about 3 months with the kids in 15 months. She has worked maybe 2 months in 15 months. She went to jail in early July (drug charges) and is currently on probabtion. She moved in with her parents during the early part of September and started in wanting money. She tried to get money from me and my son. Her Mother tried to extort money from my son. We wouldn't give her any money so she decided she was going for child support. Amazingly enough she GOT it!!! In direct disregard to the guidelines set by the state. Currently my son has the kids part time and she has them part time (actually her parents have them on her weeks). New child support papers was issued last month. The local child support enforcement office (Christi Hooper) has falsely reported my sons gross monthly income as almost $500 more than it actually is. Also the child care and insurance is LOWER than what he has provided receipts for!! His lawyer is fighting it as we have provided proof of everything. How is it legal for NC child support to falsify income and try to get away with it? When we asked her about it, she said he could afford it!! Myself, my son and her parents are going broke trying to provide for the kids!! True to her character, she's pregnant by someone, not living with her parents ( which according to her PO, she's supposed to be), she's living with a man that beats her up and controls her, she won't work (which she's supposed to contribute 1/2 of the children's needs, according to NC guidelines set forth by Judge Danny Davis). She doesn't even use any of the money for the kids. I had to pay for my granddaughter to play soccer and my son bought her the necessary shoes!! When is she going to be made to do her part? How can NC falsify income to get more money? She doesn't even keep the kids at all !! They're with her parents or my son all the time!! I live right above her parents and across the highway from my son so I know everything that's going on. I'm almost 52. I raised two good boys that takes care of their responsibilities. But I can't enjoy my life because I'm having to help my son pay his lawyer and take care of his kids, so he doesn't lose everything he's worked for since he was 16. By the way, his wife is still using drugs, even pregnant!! And she's got a current RN license!! When will she be made to do her part???? Like I said, we have proof of everything I've told you and more, but it's one lawyer battling several NC state attorneys, so I don't know what will happen. I just wish something could be done about the state falsifying wages. I worked and raised my boys, provided as well as I possibly could. I even work for the state of NC!! Thank you for taking the time to read this. Even though we're probably stuck with our one lawyer against several of the states attorneys, I hope something good comes from all this. Should you have questions feel free to email me.
Melissa S. from Montrose, MN writes:
Signed.
1 hour ago
cheap official jerseys authentic stitched nfl jerseys c. writes:
cheawp official jerseys authentic stitched nfl jerseys