January 8, 2017
Ana P. from La puente, CA writes:
Maybe Cape Coral is one of irresponsible mother!!! I have kids of my own and take care of them with no help from anyone!!! They are my own responsibility and I need to provide and do all that hassle Cape Coral is talking about!!! I don't complain because I love them and that's what I wanted I don't need men to do anything for me or my kids!!! Only weak women do that!!! Cape Coral you get a life!!! You probably can't take care of anything yourself!!!
January 8, 2017
Ana P. from La puente, CA writes:
Something needs to be done for these lazy women that spread their legs and be irresponsible!!! I can't believe This country is supporting this stupid law!!! All women do is make them selve look sorry instead of being strong!!! This country is full of people getting money from the government and they allow it!! It's so stupid!!! Everyone on the stupid system are weak, dumb, and lazy women!!!
January 8, 2017
Ana P. from La puente, CA writes:
Can somebody help me get to whoever would listen to me on how stupid child support is I would appreciate it!!! I am for fathers who are trapped by weak women!!! We all need to be heard!!! Weak mothers need to get investigated put them in school coz obviously they are dumb they can't support their own kids so they can work and get a good job instead of allowing them to get support from the fathers just because they are butt hurt that they are not wanted anymore!! Weak women like Cape Coral need to move on and GET A LIFE!!! By the way iam a woman!!!
January 9, 2017
Dwayne M. from Huntsville, AL writes:
Drug test the mother's twice a month. Pay Hawk eye attention to the child grades; follow ups is necessary with the childs growth. Most of the mother's that I came across ( ABUSE ) the system and do absolutely nothing for the child or children. Their is NOTHING in U.S CONSTITUTION. For child support. But that's another topic. Its believed that the system is overall built for women. And NOT for FAMILIES that need assistant due to financial crisis or burdens. Family: Woman, Man, child or children Woman: Woman or women or girl In oder for a person to receive federal government assistant you'll HAVE to separate from the father or already been separated from the father then off the top FILE for CHILD SUPPORT. So if your family is in need of you'll have BREAK YOUR FAMILY APART. AND PUT THE 100% BURDEN ON THE FATHER. TO RECEIVE FREE MONEY.
January 9, 2017
David B. from Santa Rosa, CA writes:
If the fathers are paying for the children we should be the one to have custody over them!
January 9, 2017
Christopher S. from Alexandria, LA writes:
I've got a life to ,just because I'm trying to do something more with my life the mother of my child keeps asking for more money and it's not fair that the court keeps taking my money I work hard all year to try and have something as still got nothing...it just makes me wanna quit my job because I've got nothing to show for...
January 10, 2017
Someone from Lehigh Acres, FL writes:
I love my daughter. But I'm also over $12000 in debt with support collections from when me and the mother were together up until she left to go be with her boss instead. That's when I was hit with that massive debt that will take years for me to get out of. Like I said I love my daughter but there has to be a better way to handle this. I'm only 26 and I can't buy a home, a car, I have to ration my food carefully or I starve. its not right I have to live in poverty while the mother, her new husband and recently born son can live comfortably on a joint income while I work full time and barely able to pay rent or even eat? Something needs to change so fathers can have a life with their kids and not always love in debt.
January 10, 2017
Someone from Jamestown, CA writes:
Child support needs to be reformed. Child support should be set at a rate for necessities of the child, Not based on the parents salary. The parent that receives child support must maintain receipts to prove the money is being spent on the child. Both parents are equally responsible to work no free ride.
January 11, 2017
Ryan S. from Philadelphia, PA writes:
It's is literally unreal. It's insane when I'm unemployed, getting paid bi-weekly $378 and my 11 month old daughters' mother, gets $475($950/mo). Of my money. 1st things first, what man can live with a monthly income of $750? 2nd, she has a job she makes $17 an hour. Last but not least, how am I supposed to have some fun or spend some money on my daughter. Now I am the scum bag that never can put towards anything for our kid. I was never even asked about any kind of expense that I had in my life. Like sorry buddy but ur gonna have move out and back in ur moms basement. Like it's insane man how the dads are just stereotypically treated and it has to start being looked at a lot more than it is because there's some good f***ing guys out there who wannt to just be a dad It
January 11, 2017
from Phil Campbell, AL writes:
*their
January 11, 2017
Someone from Tewksbury, MA writes:
Should be based on theneeds of the child and not income
January 11, 2017
Someone from Tewksbury, MA writes:
Child support also doesn't take into consideration that everything the mother provides in terms of housing, cars, food, gas etc is also what the father has to provide and shouldn't leave them working two jobs living paycheck to paycheck unable to establish solid financial grounds while exs work minimum wage to get assistance and play the poor me card with expenses as they bounce the kids from house to house collecting checks and uninterested in the well being of the child... This shouldn't be a one way street.
January 11, 2017
Frank S. from Lincoln, NE writes:
Listen to us!!
January 11, 2017
Someone from Peoria, IL writes:
The man should not be supporting a lazy woman who refuses to work. these laws promote dead beat dads, why go to court to see you child if you will be left beaten down by an unfair system. it takes 2 and both parties should be equally responsible for raising a child in every aspect of the responsibilities.
January 11, 2017
michael p. from port saint lucie, FL writes:
being a man whom pays child support for 2 children and engaged to another woman whom i share 3 children with i fully support this action. i also feel that the suspension of an individual's drivers license is immoral because how is an individual supposed to support themselves or even pay child support without the ability to work. our government used to stand for something. truth, justice, equality, and fair advancement in life and society. these are all things we no longer believe in. nobody trusts there neighbor and people don't care about others this country needs change and quickly
January 12, 2017
Adrian A. from Rio Rancho, NM signed.
January 12, 2017
Gary M. from Caldwell, TX writes:
I've got a good one here lol well it's really not funny. Last year my dad was hit with back child support 56.457 dollars worth to be exact on me and my sister nothing wrong with that right lol. Well and that's an awfully deep subject I'm 48 FORTY-EIGHT and my sister 47 FORTY-SEVEN my dad has great grandkids lol.He was not given a Court hearing not even a meeting with the AG'S office. He was sitting at home one day after he had a heart transplant when he received a letter from Social Security saying they would be taking 625.00 dollars a month for back child support. The problem I have with this is this back when he was ordered to pay ( 100.00 dollars a month on two kids ) records weren't keeped that good and for that reason it shows he didn't pay one thing. I know this to not be true but you can't talk to anyone at the AG'S office because they walk on water right beside JESUS. So now my dad has to live with me because he can't make it on his own drawing 900.00 dollars a month having to go to dialysis three times a week witch is 35 miles away and I can't work because I have to ensure he makes it to town. Now who's the hardship on now and I'm the one the child support was intended for. Oh and no I haven't received a dime of it lol.******it's really not funny.
January 12, 2017
Ekaterina L. from Waukegan, IL signed.
January 12, 2017
Jeff F. from Bellevue, NE writes:
Signed. I paid 40K in Alimony and Child Support last year and lived off of 12K for the entire year for myself. She has refused to work for 10 years. Only 18 more months of this BS alimony and then I just have to pay Child Support. But I can guarantee she will not work after that time as well.
January 12, 2017
Bradley P. from Minneapolis, MN writes:
I dont have kids. I want kids though. Now the i am out of the military it would be amazing to have 2 little youngsters running around. But after the horrible bias against men in the child support system and how many women intentionally abuse it. I am left very uncomftorable to have any kids and just get a vasectomy in my young 20's they need to travk how the women spends the money as well and give here a government sanctioned child support account were the money only goes to that account so they can track purchased items and any transactions tward that account
January 12, 2017
kevin a. from rockford, IL writes:
The child support laws are aimed to destroy all men regardless of the fact that DNA states they are not the father. Women are still benefiting off a man that is not the father. How can dna free people from murder convictions, rape convictions but cannot free them from obligations of child support when a court amiable dna test proves that the man is not the father? 90% of the cases are paternity fraud cases and it shouldn't be a jurisdiction on dna laws. You should be freed from all obligations regarding child support when proved by dna that you not the father even when filling out the birth certificate. Especially when someone lies and says your the father and all your trying to do is the right thing. These laws are making men out of victims and criminals for 90% of the time the child is not there's. And they still make u pay. It's unfair for a man to pay child support and the women has the right to deny you visitation in all cases. Men should have rights to see a child that they help provide for. Women should be obligated too at some point need to meet requirements to even be acceptable for child support. Like working certain amount of hours or even community services in order to get those services. Women shouldnt get things handed to her just based of the fact that there is no man there to provide. If your a single parent and don't need child support and just need a little help you call any.program for assistance they will tell you that you need to have a open child support case in order to receive any assistance. That is a set up to trap women into putting a man on child support. Because you need the money at that point and time so you will sign papers give up somebody or anybody name and they will go after that person and give you the things you need. For instance it's a women that I know that gets child support for her daughter and she just put anyone's names down. She looked on prisons.com and put someone who is doing life and they found him guilty and he still has to pay. He asked for a dna test and they told.him no and he didn't even have to show up for court funny. Do you know how many men kill themselves a year for filling trapped for having to pay child support? if dna says your not the father you shouldn't have to pay simple. Child support is a joke.
Someone from Eastlake, OH writes:
In a current child support increase i was forced to sign my son over to his mother only to see her put him up for adoption. Who can afford 1500.00 per month plus try to live your life. That was 7 months ago and they are still currently taking child support and giving it to her even though he is legally adopted. Yes its true theses laws need to be changed. It seems they are out to destroy men. I was told in ohio my ex wife could be doing drugs and prostitution and she would still be awarded child support. Wtf. I loved my son and miss him every day. When is this gonna change. How is this legal. Im working 2 jobs just to pay for gas and a little food.
Ana P. from La puente, CA writes:
This child support needs to be sued!! Something needs to be done!! We all need to be heard!! They can't just be supporting these weak, dumb lazy women that are gold diggers or can't take it when a man leaves them!! This child support is crazy!! It's inhuman.. How can people move on when they have this to look back from?! It only happens here not in a lot of countries!!! That's why a lot women are in welfare coz they know they can get away with it!!! Mothers need to get investigated!!!
January 13, 2017
Herman B. from Little Rock, AR signed.
January 13, 2017
Herman B. from little rock, AR signed.
January 13, 2017
Someone from Shickshinny, PA signed.
January 13, 2017
Someone from El Paso, TX signed.
January 13, 2017
Bobby P. from Maysville, NC signed.
writes:
I agree! And I'm a woman
January 13, 2017
Someone from Middletown, CT signed.
Someone from Meridian, ID writes:
It's absolutely ridiculous. I pay $338.11 for one child and we have 50/50 custody. Something needs to be done.
January 13, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX signed.
January 13, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX signed.
Someone from Gulfport, MS writes:
I agree and I'm a female with custody of my children. I hate single mom's stay home kids in school and jus wait for childsupport . Get out and help...
January 14, 2017
Steve F. from Fenton, MO writes:
I'm 45 yrs old. I'm paying arrears in mo, and n.j. Both of my children have turned against me. In Mo I'm 4,000 I.n debt to a dead beat drug addict that gets a disability check. And 11,000 in N.J. that used the law to restrain me from seeing my son since he was born and married someone else. So i will probally die b4 I can live without debts from this unfair ****ed up system.
January 14, 2017
Someone from West Palm Beach, FL writes:
Due to the amount of child support paid in my boyfriends check, he is struggling to take care of himself. He can't pay his rent, he c
1 month ago
Jason W. from Montgomery, AL writes:
The new America... If you don't have a vagina then the only program for a man is the following that all men in America qualify for are these. #1 prison or jail.. #2 child support out of your check... #3 poverty which comes from this.. #4stress related illnesses.. This derive from the new feminist takeover era.. There is no compromise with the kids father, it's straight take you though it... Only in America. If these women were in a foreign country they wouldn't be allowed to vote, work nor drive.. Only in America. I blame the white man for giving these women the power over the black race to control black and white men. No fathers comes from running the men away for financial control. No love in their hearts just want your sperm cells, while smiling at you calculating how to off you at a later date... Wake up dude.. You have no vagina and her case worker is a female that hates men along with the judge which is most likely to be a female... Only in America!
1 month ago
Someone from Tyler, TX writes:
I'm think there should be laws for the mother also because there are mother works for 5 moths or less on jobs and then stop working g to just sit at home and do nothing but wait government support and child support when can work also like that father and support the child or children. So make Laws for both parents because Father didn't get child by himself. All these unfair Texas Laws.
1 month ago
Someone from Tyler, TX writes:
1 month ago
Lewiste M. from Miami, FL writes:
Yep it is unfair because men like myself in the state of Florida that has 3kids with there mom has all rights to go to child support and just destroy my new wife new kids food on the table