706 Public Comments So Far

April 30, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
This technology was used to destroy my marriage and run my ex wife away with the kids and destroy me. I've been experimented on, driven homeless, all my good friends scared away. At the end I was literally homeless without even one friend, completely destroyed and delusional. I have permanently lost everything that matters in life especially if people in the government who know what's going on with this technology. Don't take a little time to at least explain what happened to me with this technology to my ex wife Tina so I can at least see my kids. Either way whoever used this technology to inhumanely destroy my life and experiment on me owes me a 50 million dollar settlement and if the US can't get the people who destroyed me to give me the 50 million dollar settlement they owe me. Then I was figuring for the time being the US could give me all or part of the 50 million dollar settlement. Then the US can get refunded their money after they make whoever is responsible for this horrific crime pay up. And I think it's reasonable that I get all or at least part of my 50 million dollar settlement in a year. Especially since the worst of what I've been through with this technology happened roughly 5 years ago. Anyway you look at it when it comes down to it I should not have to wait 10, 20 years or more to at least get part of my 50 million dollar settlement. I don't know, I say at least 15 million of it. I should definitely get it at least in a year weather the US fronts me the money or not. Because if the US gives me the money they know sooner or later their going to get paid back. Because eventually whoever is responsible for destroying my life is going to be caught and be made to pay up for the crimes they committed with this technology. And I don't know if it'll help or if it matters but I did serve my country in the US army for 5 years. And since Hulk Hogan is getting over 100 million for a sex tape. It should be a no Brainer and easy for me to get 50 million especially after what's been done to me with this technology. Thank you.
May 1, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Because this technology is being used on me (mind control technology or whatever it's real name is) I've been experimented on, my wife and kids are gone and I haven't talked to them for 5 years, my friends won't even talk to me (and i mean all my friends I had 5 years ago), none of my mentors will talk to me, I can't get an errection, my incredible drive and motivation is gone, I've been humiliated, I was almost killed, I was beaten up, I almost ended up in jail for a year, I was homeless, I haven't had sex or a girlfriend, I haven't showered for 2 months and sometimes I go longer, I don't do any activities anymore (lake, camping, fishing, snowboarding, biking) I pretty much just sit and watch tv or browse the Internet, I smoke cigarettes, I became an alcoholic for a year, I've been harassed, I've been threaten (pretty much on a daily basis), I live with suicidal thoughts on a daily basis, I have no goals or dreams, my work experience and job was ruined, my business was ruined, I live in fear, I live with paranoia, I live with voices in my head and multiple personality disorder, I was almost stabbed, I get irritated with people easily and have a hard time finding people that I can live with or get along with because when someone lives with me I always end up living part of the time thinking they are going to kill me which causes real fear and I can't help it, I have nightmares, I've become delusional, I've tried to admit to crimes I didn't do, I haven't worked out (and I pretty much worked out 3 to 5 times a week consistently since high school until about 4 or 5 years ago), I think people are talking about me, I think people are out to kill me or beat me up, I can't drive long distances (like 100 miles or more), I've been locked up in the psych ward at the hospital multipal times mostly against my will, i was locked up in the psych ward for 3 months once, i live with depression, i experice all sorts of weird sensations, i spent all my life savings on driving or riding the bus around the US east coast and pizza and hotels and lost my car belive it or not i actually lost it, I was sabotaged and set up to look like a bad person, I don't enjoy anything any more and everything is boring, I have an evil guy in my head who wants to rule the world so he can make slavey and evil legal and kill off billions of people except for anywhere between 300 and 500 million people, when i talk back to the evil guy in my head he'll harassed and terrorize me, i cant have weapons around the house, not even big knifes because i dont want to hurt anyone and i have to take medicine because this guy using this technology on me starts to get more ugly with me when I try to get off my medicine because he knows I hate taking medicine. Because all of these horrible things happened to me because this technology was being used on me. Whomever is using this technology on me owes me a 50 million dollar settlement or more and if the US can't get whoever is using this technology
May 1, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
My life has been virtually completely destroyed. My life has been pulled inside out, torn to pieces, completely obliterated and the person I was destroyed. And there is no fixing me and getting me back to the happy, driven and motivated champion I was. I have been completely destroyed for life and whoever used this technology to destroy the person I was and obliterate my life and marriage owes me a 50 million dollar settlement and if the US can't get the people who did this to me to pay me my 50 million dollar settlement. Then I was figuring the US could front me all or at least 20 million dollars of the 50 million dollar settlement someone owes me for completely destroying the person I was and destroying my life with this technology until I was homeless and all alone in the middle of winter on the streets of spokane wa. And I should get all or part of my 50 million dollar settlement within a year and I think that's being totally reasonable and if the US decides to front me all or part of the 50 million dollar settlement. They will eventually get their money back probably after they stop the people miss using this technology and make their government pay for all of the pain and horror they have caused with this technology. Realistically I should not have to wait 10, 20 years or more for all or part of my 50 million dollar settlement. Especially since the worst part of what's been happening to me with this technology happened 5 years ago. So I should definitely one way or another get all or part of my settlement with in a year at the latest. And since Hulk Hogan is getting over 100 million for a sex tape I should easily qualify for a 50 million dollar settlement or more. Especially after considering all of the the sick, inhumane, horrible things that was done to me with this technology. This should be a slam dunk case, a no Brainer. This should be real easy to figure out that I definitely deserve 50 million dollars for what's been done to me with this technology. Thank you.
May 1, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Just letting you know that this technology has been used to destroy my life and marriage and scare all my friends away. I live with suicidal thoughts everyday now. And whoever used this technology to destroy the person I was. Owes me a 50 million dollar settlement and if the US can't get the people who used this technology to destroy my life to pay me. Then I was figuring the US could front me the 50 million dollar settlement or least part of it. Then the US can get its money back after they make the people who used this technology to destroy my life pay up. And I should reasonably get all or part of my 50 million dollar settlement in the next year. I should not have to wait 10, 20 years or more to get my settlement. Especially after considering I lost everything, was experimented on and ended up homeless like 5 years ago. I should definitely get all or part of my 50 million dollar settlement in the next year. Whether the US pays for it or not i should be able to get my money. And if Hulk Hogan got over 100 million for a sex tape I should easily get 50 million for what has been done to me with this technology and what is still being done to me with this technology. I definitely deserve 50 million dollars. Thank you
May 1, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
This technology has been used on me to experiment on me, destroy my marriage and run my beautiful ex wife and my kids away and I haven't spoke to them since March 2011, my incredible above average drive is gone, I can't get an errection any more so I haven't dated or been in a relationship or had sex in 3 years which is really long for me, I was driven homeless, spent my savings, have suicidal thoughts everyday, have voices in my head, all my friendships were ruined and to this day my old friends and mentors won't even talk to me, they used this technology to try and make me look like a bad person, they harras and threaten me, they ruined my work experience, they destroyed my business and they have me in fear of an evil guy in my head all the time and the fear gets way worse when I fight and talk back to the voices in my head. So someone basically used this technology to basically completely destroy the motivated, driven and goal oriented person I was and now I don't even shower anymore so I'm more pathetic then I've ever been since they experimented on me with this technology and did something to my brain which has had a negative affect on me. So whoever used this technology to destroy my life and change the person I was ment to be owes me a 50 million dollar settlement and if the US can't make whoever did this to me pay me my 50 million dollar settlement then I was figuring the US could front me all or part of the 50 million dollar settlement that someone owes me for using this mind control technology or whatever it is to completely destroy my life and take everything that's important in life from me. And I should get all or part of my 50 million dollar settlement at the latest in a year. And the thing is if the US fronts me the money they will eventually get paid back after they finally catch whoever destroyed my life and make them pay for what they did to me. Either way I should get all or part of my settlement in a year whatever the US has to do to get it. I shouldn't have to wait over a year especially after considering that most of the big horrible things they did to my life happened 5 years ago. I definitely deserve 50 million dollars or especially after considering that Hulk Hogan got over 100 million for a sex tape. And I also served the country in the US army for 5 years. Thank you.
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
This technology has been used to destroy my marriage to my ex wife Tina Kenworthy, they used this technology to experiment on me, they drove me homeless in the middle of winter on the streets of spokane wa, after they experimented on me the incredible above average drive I was born with was gone, I couldn't get an errection and I've had suicidal thoughts everyday. This technology was used to scare all my friends and mentors away. By the time they pretty much finished running people in my life I loved and cared about away and destroying my good qualities. I was left with some phycopath in my head terrorizing and threatening me, scared and alone with no friends or anything. They used this technology to ruin my life and to destroy the person I was. I am now a completely different person because being destroyed by raising technology has affected me negatively. I used to live life, now I'm pretty much just alive not really living life. Everything is boring now and nothing is fun like it used to be. Anyways whoever used this technology to destroy my life and the person I was owes me a 50 million dollar settlement or more. And if the US can't get whoever destroyed me to pay me my 50 million dollar settlement then I was figuring the US could front me all or part of the 50 million dollar settlement and the US can get refunded whatever amount they front me after they finally make who is responsible for this sick inhumane crime to pay up the 50 million dollar settlement for destroying me. And I think it's reasonable that I should get all or part of my 50 million dollar settlement in the next year. Considering that the worse of what has been done to me so far by this technology happened 5 years ago. I should realistically get my settlement in a year. I should not have to wait 10, 20 years or more to get the money I'm owed. I was destroyed while I was young so I should get my settlement while I'm young. Also I served in the US army for 5 years and since Hulk Hogan will be getting over 100 million dollars for a sex tape I should easily get 50 million dollars or more for what has been inhumanely done to me with this technology. This is a no Brainer i definitely deserve the 50 million dollars. Thank you.
May 4, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Just letting you know that this technology exist and was used to destroy my marriage and my life. They also experimented on me, which destroyed the amazing drive I was born with and also made it so I couldn't get an errection any more. This technology was literally used to completely destroy me, humiliate me, make me look like a bad person and take everything from me. So whoever did this to me with this technology owes me 50 million dollars or more and if the US can't get whoever did this to pay me my money then I was figuring the US could front me all or part of the 50 million dollars and the US can get back their money when they catch whoever did this to me and makes him, her or them pay up for the inhumane treatment they put me through with this technology. And it would be nice if I got all or part of my money in a year. Realistically I should get it in a year. I mean reasonably it should only take that long at the latest. I mean it definitely shouldn't take 10, 20 years or longer to get me all or part of my money. Since this technology was used to destroy my life while I was young I should get all or part of my money while I was young. Especially after considering the fact that Hulk Hogan got over 100 million for a sex tape. I should easily get 50 million dollars or more considering the fact that they used this technology to experiment on me, destroy my marriage, destroy my life, scare all my friends and mentors away, drive me homeless, ect. I should definitely get 50 million dollars or more. Easily and also I served 5 years in the US army and got an honorable discharge while this technology was being used on me inhumanely and I still got an honorable discharge. Thank you.
Someone from West Kingston, RI signed.
May 5, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Well this technology is being used to destroy regular US citizens trying to live a normal life and raise a family. I'm pretty sure I wasnt exactly a normal citizen. I mean I had this incredible drive that helped me stand out where ever I worked. And I always took my job seriously and did the best job I could which got me promotions and raises when I worked at the Davenport Hotel in spokane wa. And not only that it helped keep me productive and when I finished my contact with US army working as a soldier. I moved back to spokane started my own business and ended back at the Davenport as a back up source of income in case my business didn't work out. But it did work out and I was doing great. Listening to Tony Robbins, learning new stuff and solving problems and scheduling everyday out making great progress. But eventually this guy using this technology on me got upset with the fact that even though they had destroyed my marriage and ran my beautiful then wife Tina away with the kids. I was still moving forward dating, working out, going out with my friends, making money and living life even though these guys using this technology on me were giving me paranoia and terrorizing me. Until they got sick of how well I was doing and they made it impossible to focus, experimented on me, scared me till I ran off from all my responsibilities, took my money, and traveled around the east coast by car, taxi and bus and then eventually returned back to spokane ran out of money and became homeless and delusional and had lost both my vehicles and ended up walking around homeless the streets of spokane wa. Alot of bad stuff happened to because of what was done to me with this technology and they pretty much completely destroyed my marriage, my life and the incredible person I was and tried to make me look like a bad person by trying to get me to do stuff that was wrong and what a bad person would do but lucky I survived and ended up not doing anything horible. But basically they used this technology to sabotage me and destroy the person I was, they destroyed every friendship I ever had and pretty much all my work history, references and left me with nothing but the clothes I was wearing. Until I wouldn't go out and do anything and give up and stay at home and do nothing all day cause if I try to get motivated and do something they get uglier with me with this technology and mentally harras me and beat me up until I give up and go home. I have been treated so inhumanely, sick, wrong and just plain horrible by whoever is using this technology on me that I can't believe that it's 2016 and this is going on with this technology and that someone actually ruined me completely they even managed to take the best quality about me (my amazing drive), they even made it so I couldn't get an errection any more so I haven't dated or had sex in over 2 years and that is seriously way longer then I've ever gone without dating or sex since I turned 19 and had sex. And now I live wi
May 5, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Just letting you know that this technology was used to destroy the person I was, destroy everything about me and destroy the life I had that I had earned. I will never be the same and my incredible drive is gone so is my passion for women and a relationship and a companion. I don't enjoy anything in life anymore and don't go out and do anything any more because someone used this technology to experiment on me, drive me homeless and leave me with nothing but the clothes I was wearing. And whoever did this to me owes me a 50 million dollar settlement or more and if the US can't get whoever did this to me to pay me my 50 million dollar settlement then I was figuring the US could front me all or part of my 50 million dollar settlement and the US can get their money back from whoever did this to me when they are caught. And I'm positive that sooner or later the US will catch who did this to me and get the money they front me back. And I should reasonably get all or part of my 50 million dollar settlement in a year. I should not have to wait 10, 20 years or more to get my money. Since this happened to me while I was young I should get my money while I'm young to. And since Hulk Hogan got over 100 million dollars for a sex tape I should easily get a 50 million dollar settlement or more for what has been done to me. I mean this technology was used to inhumanely tear my life apart. And destroy and take everything from me, sabotage me. And make it so I couldn't get an errection any more and I'm 32 and I may never be able to enjoy a women or have sex ever again because of what they did to me. I'm sure anyone can figure this out I definitely deserve 50 million dollars or more for what I've been through and what's been done to me. Also I served 5 years in the US army as a coms guy. Thank you.
May 6, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
This technology is being used on me and has been used on me for quite some time. They used this technology to destroy my marriage and run my beautiful ex wife Tina away with the kids. They experimented on me which permanently screwed me over and now my drive is gone and I can't get an errection any more at the age of 32. So I haven't dated or had sex or done anything intimate with a women for over 2 years and that's literally the longest I've gone without those things since I turned 19 and first had sex and sex is important to some people like me. I might end up going the rest of my life with out it and it's hard to imagine living without that forever. It's just horrible and completely sick and wrong. I've been suicidal everyday for the past two or three years. And I feel as though I'm alive but not really living life or have anything to live for since this technology has been inhumanely used on me and used to destroy the person I was and the person I was ment to be and ruined all of my relationships I had with all my friends and mentors and I was left homeless and scared, alone, isolated, without even one friend and with some phycopath using this technology on me who wants to ultimately rule the world so he can kill off billions of people. Cause he obsessed with population control. And today I've been getting calls from a number I don't know and they say my name "Alfred Kenworthy" and then hang up. It was kind of weird cause that has never happened to me before. Anyways this technology was used to inhumanely take everything from me and completely destroy the person I was and now I rarely even shower anymore. And whoever used this technology to destroy me owes me a 50 million dollar settlement and if the US can't get whoever used this technology to destroy me to pay me my 50 million dollar settlement. Then I was figuring the US could front me all or part of my 50 million dollar settlement and the US can get their money back whenever they make whoever did this to me to pay up. And reasonably I should get all or part of my 50 million dollar settlement in a year at the latest. There is no excuse that I should have to wait 10, 20 years or more to get my settlement or part of it. I mean my life was inhumanely, completely destroyed while I was young so I should get all or part of my 50 million dollar settlement while I'm young. Because whoever did this to me is going to have to eventually pay for any kind of life style I want to live because of what they did to me I have lost everything that is worth living for. I mean I can't even get an errection any more so how am I supposed to have sex. I mean I have always had 3 things in my life. Work, sex and working out and all 3 of those things I loved to do and all 3 of those things have been taken from me so it's kind of hard to find a reason to live anymore without those things. I mean I'm a simple man and I served my country in the US army for 5 years and was ready to defend this country and I lost everyt
May 8, 2016
Someone from Sag Harbor, NY writes:
This is real, it is in-humane and painful!!!
May 8, 2016
Someone from Sag Harbor, NY signed.
May 8, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Just letting you know I didn't write anything yesterday cause the guy using this technology doesn't like me writing you and was scaring the living hell out of me to the point the fear he was putting into me got so intense that I actually thought the other day that I would be assisanted or killed. Anyways this technology has been used to destroy my marriage to my beautiful caring and loving ex wife Tina Kenworthy and it didn't take her long to divorce me take the kids and run away. Because the people using this technology on me wanted to ruin my marriage they got real ugly with me and got me to say and do things I wouldn't normally do. And now I haven't seen my ex wife or kids for over 5 years because of this God forsaken technology. They also ruined all my work history, job references, relationships I had with all my friends and mentors and finally experimented on me and drove me homeless. They pretty much had completely destroyed me by the time they had drove me homeless and humiliated me, tried to make me look like a bad person, tried to get me to admit to things I didn't even do to get me locked up, they tried to get me killed and they did all of this to make room according to what they put in my head. And eventually I was left all alone, homeless and scared without even a friend and ended up waiting a year for the US government to explain things to my ex wife so I could have my marriage back or at least see my kids. And it obviously never happened and realistically I would still be married if it wasn't for this technology. I could not of dreamt up a more inhumane, horrifying thing to happen to me and destroy my life pretty much permanently. And because they experimented on me I can't get an errection any more and the incredible above average drive I had is gone. I used to be kind of a special person I mean I've never met a harder worker then me or someone how would put so much into a job because I didn't want to lose my job and was very independent. And as soon as I started my first business it was taking off and I was bound to make good money. I had all sorts of good ideas for growing and expanding my business. And this guy on me with this technology didn't like that I was doing so good even though he had just ripped my wife and kids from me so that's about when he experimented on me and drove me homeless. And because they did this to me with this technology I can't enjoy a women anymore like I use to and I probably will spend the rest of my life miserable like this. And I have no joy in life and everything is boring and filled with fear and paranoia. I haven't had sex or dated a woman for over 2 years and that is the longest I've went without out a woman in my life since I turned 19 and had sex. I will never be the same old motived, determined, driven person I was before they destroyed me and literally took the best qualities about me and great people I had in my life. I worked hard for everything that I had and it was all taken from me wi
May 9, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Well my life has been completely destroyed with this technology and the motivated, driven, goal oriented person I was has been completely destroyed. And every good quality about me is gone and all my good friends and mentors were scared away and now want nothing to do with me. I am miserable now and can't get an errection any more and haven't had sex or been with a women for over 2 years and that is the longest I've gone without those things since I turned 19 and had sex. Whoever used this technology to destroy me owes me a 50 million dollar settlement and if the US can't get whoever destroyed me to pay me my 50 million dollar settlement then I was figuring the US could front me all or part of my 50 million dollar settlement and the US can get their money back when they catch whoever destroyed me and make them pay for the and pain they have caused with this technology. And I should reasonably get all or part of my 50 million dollar settlement in the next year. I should not have to wait 10 years or more to get it. Since my life was destroyed while I was young I should get all or part of my 50 million dollars while I'm young. There is no excuse for the US to take over a year to get me my money. I definitely deserve 50 million dollars after what I've been through especially after considering that Hulk Hogan got 100 million dollars for a sex tape and I have been experimented on and completely destroy. I definitely deserve 50 million there is no question I deserve it. It's a miracle that I survived what I've been through with this technology. And im pretty sure I went through some of the sickest, meanest, most cruel and inhumane stuff they do to people with this technology which is why I deserve the 50 million dollars. And they also destroyed my marriage and ran my beautiful loving and caring ex wife Tina Kenworthy away and I served in the US army for 5 years. Thank you
May 9, 2016
Someone from North Las Vegas, NV signed.
May 9, 2016
Someone from Sag Harbor, NY signed.
May 10, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Whatever you think of me cause of the image of what they tried to present to you of me by trying to make me look like a bad person with this technology. And the fact that I now rely on others for income cause I can no longer provide for myself because of what they have done to me and continue to do to me with this technology. I mean they experimented on me, destroyed my marriage and scared all of these good people and mentors I had in my life away by getting me to act strange and to say stuff I don't even remember saying I mean my old ex friends thought I was a stranger. I was far from the kind hard working person who could do anything I set my mind to that all my friends knew and loved. I mean they won't even give me the time of day and even valuable work references I had earned were ruined and I was completely destroyed and drove homeless and left with nothing not even a friend. I mean whether you believe it or not. The person I use to be before this happened to me with this technology was incredible, the hardest worker you probably have ever met who was absolutely greatful for his job and was always going above and beyond even when no one was looking. Ready to give a helping hand to anyone and never complained and never brought his personal problems from home to work and stayed out of everybody's drama at work and remained professional and hard working all the time to show to everybody I worked with just how greatful I was for the job and how much I appreciated the opportunity to work the job I got. And I stood out, I was impressive, I was out standing, I was always on time, I gave everything I had to that job to make the guest there feel special and like I would go to any length to make them happy and get them whatever they want and not ever complain. I was like that not only at the job but any job I ever had. Even ask Sheila Collins about the person I was that she use to know and know not even she will talk to me. I started my own business and 90% of business fail and even though this technology was being used to give me paranoia and fear and make me act a little strange still my professionalism and work ethic still shined through and I totally made my clients happy and was making sure that every job I did reflected the kind of work that my business The Better Edge did for its clients. So every job that I did I made sure to make it look perfect and took as much time as I needed to do the job right and always completely finish it no matter if I thought I was finished and then the client looks over it and says that he other wants something more or something different and if I was exhausted. I would show up the next morning and finish the job and when my client was happy with the job I did. I would get paid and move on to my next job or whatever I had to do that that day. And I worked to impress, and to be outstanding, and to make the client feel valued and to make sure that every client was absolutely satisfied with the work I did before lea
May 10, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I was an outstanding person who loved to be independent and valued that I could take care of myself and was an incredible, very hard working, professional that always did the best job I could to show to my employer that I valued my job and that my job was important to me and I would always be on time for work and made sure to make the customers were always happy and completely taken care of no matter how much work I had to do. I would do it and never complained and I would never be disrespectful or unprofessional at my job. No matter what I was going through until this technology was being used on me and got me to say and do things that I would honestly never say or do if this technology never existed. I was completely destroyed by this technology. All my friends and mentors were scared away and work experience and work references were ruined and I was left just with my clothes homeless and alone with nothing not even a friend. And whoever did this to me owes me a 50 million dollar settlement and if the US can't get whoever destroyed me to pay me my 50 million dollar settlement then I was figuring the US could front me all or part of my 50 million dollar settlement and the US should be able to get me all or part of my money by the latest in a year. It's reasonable that I get my money in a year and the Hulk Hogan got over 100 million dollars for a sex tape so it's a no Brainer and very easy to figure out that since I was experimented on and completely destroyed that I am more then deserving of 50 million dollars or more. And I have ever been treated very inhumanely by this technology and what I have been through has been very sick and wrong and disturbing that the US has been letting this happen to their people and I served in the US army for 5 years. Thank you.
May 12, 2016
Someone from Burns, TN signed.
9 months ago
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Just letting you know that what I've been through and go through is sick and inhumane. It's some of the scariest, most sickest, most screwed up stuff I have ever experienced. Like I don't get what is taking the US so long to solve this issue. Like they used this technology to destroy my marriage and my wife divorced me and ran off with the kids. I was left all alone and it is just so sick what has been done to me. I started my vwry6
9 months ago
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Just letting you know that what I've been through and go through is sick and inhumane. It's some of the scariest, most sickest, most screwed up stuff I have ever experienced. Like I don't get what is taking the US so long to solve this issue. Like they used this technology to destroy my marriage and my wife divorced me and ran off with the kids. I was left all alone and it is just so sick what has been done to me. They destroyed my business that I worked so hard on. They destroyed my job, work references, my friendships I had with people, friends and mentors. And they experimented on me and drove me homeless. And I was litteraly left with not even one friend. So I was left with nothing or nobody homeless and delusional on the streets of spokane wa. I had been completely destroyed and everything was taken from me. And my drive was gone and I couldn't get an errection and 4 years later I still have the same issue. Whoever destroyed me with this technology owes me a 50 million dollar settlement or more and if the US can't get whoever did this to me to pay me. Then I was figuring the US could front me the 50 million dollars or at least part of it and when the US stops whoever did this to me they can get their money from them they paid me. And I should not have to wait 10 years or more to get all or part of my 50 million dollar settlement. The latest i should get all or part of my money is in like a year. I mean if Hulk Hogan got his over a 100 million dollars for a sex tape. Then I should easily get my 50 million dollars especially after considering that they used this technology to completely destroy me. And because of what they did to me with this technology I could of easily got killed or put in jail for life. I just can't believe that is going on and I was treated with less respect than an animal. Completely inhumane and whoever did this to me owes me big. Thank you.
9 months ago
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Look the kind of ways that they are able to mess with me mentally and physically. Is mind boggling. I have no clue who is messing with me and exactly what is all the equipment and what it is that they use is. All I know is that it does ruin my day and ruined my sleep last night. I just have no clue who it is or what they are doing to me cause I can't explain what is happening to me. All I know is it feels like the use of this technology is totally out of control and I have no clue why I was chosen to be messed with and my life ruined. I am just concerned about what is happening to me cause it feels like whoever is messing with me is getting a little more i don't know embolden and I just know this technology exist. Um I really wish that some one could just put an end to the miss use of this technology and get whoever is messing with me with this technology alone. I don't see why I have been chosen to be dicked with by this technology and it's just shocking that even though my life has been destroyed that they don't back off of me but get uglier. Look I don't want to be on any side of what's going on with this technology. I have lost everthing because of this technology and i just want left alone and want to live my life. And I'm not choosing sides or want to. It's just not worth it especially after everything I've been through for joining the military or why ever they choose to target me with this technology. I just don't want to fight anybody or have to choose sides. All I know is if I did anything to ****ed someone off which is why they have been so ugly with me and continue to scare me I am sorry. But I am truly not taking sides or choosing sides even though I've lost everything I really don't want to die. A part of me still 2ant to live. And I will just remain neutral and see what happens.
9 months ago
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Look, they are messing with me with some really dark stuff the last few days. They like get off on freaking me out and scaring me. Look they've already but me through stuff like this but this stuff they're putting me through is a little scarier and just more horrifying than the last time. I can't believe that someone is getting away with doing this to a US citizen who served in the US army for 5 years. I served this country and it feels as thou that someone is trying to really mess up my life worse than its ever been screwed. And I have never done anything to deserve this treatment. This is some scary inhumane stuff that Noone should have to go through whoever is doing this to me with this technology needs hunted down and killed me. Because this scary screwed up stuff that people go through needs to end. Noone should ever have to experience what I have experienced. It's sick and wrong and it is not funny cause these guys are really freaking me out. I can't believe this is happening. That people are getting away with doing this to other people and that I've already lost everything and they are still scaring the living hell. And I can't believe that the US is just standing there and watching this happen and is not doing everything in their power to put an end to the miss use of this technology because the way it is being used is sick and wrong and very inhumane. I don't get how people can just stand there and do nothing or do only minimal while people are going through stuff that I am going through.
9 months ago
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Look some crazy mothers has gotten really ugly with me with this technology over the last few days. And I am living a nightmare full of fear and scared to death of what is happening to me. And I served my country in the US army for 5 years as a soldier and it's like my country is standing there doing nothing and watching this happen to me. I'm so sick of being ignored some needs to do away with this phycopath that is using this technology on me you cowards. Just standing there while your country men and women are being inhumanely scared to death and freaked out by this technology and you cowards just stand there and let it happen when obviously the US should of never let another country have or keep this technology in the first place. This is not freedom you stupid cowards. Screw you guys. I should not have to go through what I've been through or what I'm going through. Screw you. COWARDS.
May 28, 2016
Someone from Swansea, MA writes:
I am a victim so far for 20+ months that I'm aware of. Im in Fall River, MA and have had ALL the listed patented weapons used on or against me. I don't even know where to go, Ive contacted FBI, and nothing. Letters to others w/o could be vested in ending this torture and it IS. But nothing.
May 28, 2016
May 30, 2016
Someone from Bakersfield, CA writes:
Please stop people from spying on me. In spite of being a male, I choose men to love. Therefore, my gender is GBLT male. Likewise, four genders exist: male, GBLT male, female, and GBLT female.
May 30, 2016
Someone from Valley, AL writes:
My life has been ruined and ive been to three mental hospitals my soul has been stolen as a minor and the sword has been used on me as a minor at the age of 16 they are talking to me on my tv right now i talk to people on the youtube videos they say they are the illuminati but i dont believe that i have heard of bionic ears used by the police but this has ruined all my friendships also has ruined my family relationships and made it where they braiwashed my mother into being so judgemental that she wouldnt put me back in school and she wont get me an id i am know 18 years old i live in valley alabama also they made holes in my brain or atleast it feels like it we must find them and either get the money or destroy the machine these "people"are trying to ruin the world i see the sighns daily when im around people they make me smell like urine and put police sirens around me.i am 100% innocent and christian they tell all girls im gay and im not .im extremely depressed and suicidel.this is a whole other level of bullying please save me.might i add im in constant pain and my head has gotten bigger.im afraid to go to stores and anywhere in public.if any knowlege of this is known i want to file charges on all and sue whom is in charge immediettly
May 31, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Just letting you know I don't want anybody to fight these guys who have this technology regardless of how inhumane and sick in the head they are. I just want them to be left alone. Ive given up and have no reason to live but for some strange I'm still alive and i haven't killed myself and still want to live even though I think about killing myself everyday, I'm still alive and I don't want to die for some strange reason so please don't attack these guys who have this mind control technology or whatever it's called. And just let me live whats left of my pathetic existence. That before they destroyed my life with this technology my life used to be great. I mean I made good choices, most of the time and I worked hard and I tried to treat all people with kindness, decentcy and respect. I just truly can't understand how this could happen to me. I'm not the type of guy that has ever been about conspiracy theories my whole life. I was to happy between my job or running my business, working out, and dating women or in a serious relationship. I was totally content with that stuff in my life. Now I'm on medicine and I'll probably be on it the rest of my life because of what has been done to me. I don't know. Just don't attack these guys who have this technology maybe if you can talk sense into them go ahead and try that and maybe if a miracle happens. And just maybe I'll get my freedom back and whatever is left of my life back.
May 31, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I'm being honest. Truthfully do not attack these guys who have this technology these guys who have this technology I just do not want them attacked or anything. If you have to attack them to get me my settlement then just forget about it. Because I'll probably die if you attack them and the 50 million dollar settlement would be pointless because I probably wouldn't be around to enjoy it because I think that they belive that I am responsible if they do get attacked because of the stuff I have been sending in these messages. So sorry for backing down but this is not something that i feel is worth my life right now. I still want to live because I'm curious about the manned mission to Mars that'll happen sometime in the next 15 years. I just think it's the coolest stuff we're doing with NASA.
May 31, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Truthfully I am senserly sorry if I have caused any trouble.
May 31, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I just can't believe that they are using this technology to haunt me and scare me so badly. I just want them to leave me alone and it's like they won't listen to me. They're just doing what they want. It sick whoever is doing this to me has to be sick in the head to be doing this. It's just sick and wrong and I just want them to stop scaring me. It's just plain wrong and somebody needs to do something.
June 3, 2016
Someone from Riverside, NJ writes:
i am victim
June 5, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Why is it that this technology has been used to take everything from me and completely destroy the person I was but they continue to scare and harass the living hell out of me. Like I'm going through a nightmare again. It's horrific and completely terrorfying and I have no clue how to make them go away and leave me alone. It's sick and inhumane. And I can't believe that I still have to go through stuff like this. It hasn't ended.
June 5, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Really after what I've been through. A world without evil is the only world I want. I just can't believe that this technology was used on me to scare my beautiful I mean absolutely gorgeous ex-wife Tina Kenworthy away and she took the kids when she left me. They not only intentionally scared my family away from me but the literally ruined every single friendship I had with friends, aquatences and mentors. And old work colleagues. I virtually lost everything in my life. Every single last thing in my life except the clothes on my back. Even this incredible drive I was born with was gone and I couldn't get an errection. Since they experimented on me with this technology I haven't got an erection. So I haven't had sex been on a date or anything with a women since they experimented on me. They literally used this technology to take everything from me and left me alone homeless without even a friend. Scared and alone with nothing. I can't believe I survived what they put me through but it wasn't over because I've lived everyday for the last 3 years with suicidal thoughts and I never had a suicidal thought once In my life until they did what they did this to me. Whoever is on me has started to get really ugly with me again even though he or she had already taken everything from me and I've got nothing back of what I had and for the last 8 nights they have been putting me through a nightmare and they haven't backed off of me yet. And I just can't believe after serving my country in the armed forces. Everything that I loved and cared about was taken from me. Even my incredible drive and ability to get an errection is gone. I get no pleasure or joy from life anymore because of what they have done to me and on top of that, they have been putting me through a nightmare for over a week. I should get my freedom back, I should get tens of millions of dollars in a settlement, these people using this technology on me need to get out of my head. I can't believe my country stood there like a bunch of cowards while these guys who are on me with this technology ripped my beautiful wife and two little girls from me. I just can't believe I lost everything. I deserve my freedom I earned it when I signed up for the US army. But to be treated this inhumane and this disrespectfuly to be treated lik a bug or an animal like this instead is just sick and wrong that this is what I got for service to my country. And the US is the richest most powerful country in the world and if my country can't stand up for me then no one has any hope. I deserve better than this. It really needs to end. Someone needs to get to the bottom of this issue and get me my settlement.
June 5, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I just want this to be over. I just want my old life back before this technology was used to experiment on me and literally take everyone I loved and cared about from me. I just want something I'll never get. And I have always worked my*****off at any job I did. I was also a smart but professional worker no matter the job I maintained my professionalism. And I would easily probably been the hardest worker you'd ever met if you had met me and saw me work. I know I might think a lot of myself but I was that hard of a worker just that outstanding. I'd literally be the last employee to ever get fired at any job I ever did. Considering I was the hardest working employee that any of my employers had ever had. I was also a smart worker and professional worker I was always the one picking up the slack if there was ever any slack to be picked up. I'd always take extra hours and never complained and maintained a good attitude and worked hard. I was no joke of course when I started my first business I was kicking butt and taking names and making the best money I've ever made. I was just a really cool well rounded person and because of what has been done to me with this technology the person I was has changed and now I don't even work or do anything. I am ruined for life because of what has been done to me with this technology. None of my old friends or mentors want anything to do with me that includes my ex-wife. I have literally had everything taken from me and have been treated less than human. I've have been treated so inhumanely it's just a miracle that I'm alive and that I have survived what they put me through and I'm positive that whoever used this technology to do these sick and horrible things to me owes me over 50 million dollars easy and I shouldn't have to wait longer then a year to get that settlement. Whoever is in my head with this technology needs to get out of my head and leave me alone and give me back my privacy. It's just sick that some government is getting away with being so inhumane. And I joined the US army and served my country for 5 years and it's a miracle that I got an honorable discharge after considering what they were putting me through with this technology. I used to be this incredible, outstanding person who always tried to do the right thing and make good choices in my life. And I had a full filling life and never needed drugs and had no addictions and believed in myself that I could do anything and after going through what I've been through I've come to find that those qualities who made who I was were rare qualities and most people were just average and I always stood out no matter what I did. I was just this amazing person with this incredible drive and nothing could get in my way or stop me and now that I am in the grippes of this technology I have had everything taken from me that I have ever earned or had. And I am now pathetic and can't do anything were I used to believe I could do anything. It's just really messed u
June 6, 2016
Someone from Chicago, IL signed.
June 6, 2016
Someone from Chicago, IL writes:
I have been a targeted victim for many years. This viciuous against humanity has existed under the radar for far too long. This domestic terrorism runs to counter the principles upon which the United States of America was founded. It poses a serious threat to both basic liberties as well as to public safety.
June 6, 2016
Someone from Chicago, IL signed.