671 Public Comments So Far

April 5, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Because of this technology my beautiful ex wife was scared away and she took the kids. And ever since she left in March 2011 I haven't seen either of my daughters. And I loved being a dad I mean I would wake early and get in front of the TV and help my little girls learn what they needed so they'd excel at school. I loved being a dad and was doing everything I could to help them be independent and successful when they got older and this crazy person whose on me with this technology pretty much tore them from me when they got me to say and do things that I wouldn't normally do that scared my wife away and she took the kids and I won't be able to see my kids until someone who knows what's going on with this technology explains things to my ex wife so I can at least see my kids. I mean after what these guys did to me with this technology they easily owe me 50 million dollars. I mean I lost my kids and I loved them more then anything that's just another reason these guys who did this to me owe me 50 million dollars. I mean they destroyed me with this technology and if the US can't get the 50 million dollars right now from whoever did this to me I was figuring the US could front me the 50 million dollars. I mean if they hadn't interrupted my life with this technology I would still be married to that beautiful woman Tina Kenworthy and I'd still have both of my daughters. But because of what's been done to me I am now 90 pounds over weight which means if someone finally decided to explain things to my beautiful ex wife and fix my marriage I'm pretty sure she wouldn't get back with me because of the weight I've gained. This is just maddening that I served my country and the US, my country is supposedly the most powerful country in the world and they haven't explained anything to my ex wife, they haven't got my 50 million dollar settlement I'm owed for what these guys did to me with this technology. The US hasn't even fronted me the 50 million dollars I mean the US hasn't done anything for me. I mean the US needs to get their butts in gear and get me my 50 million dollars or something.
April 5, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
The President and senators always brag about how the US is the most powerful, richest nation in the world. Yet I served my country and the US can't even attempt to partially repair my relationship I had with my wife and front me the 50 million dollars I more then deserve for what I've been through with this technology. And I'm talking 50 million dollars after taxes and fees and whatever else might be taken out of the 50 million I'm owed. If the US is so powerful how come their citizens life's are being ruined by this technology. How come US citizens are being experimented on. I have been experimented on I'm one of the unlucky few who have been experimented on and lost everything. Your So powerful yet you haven't taken anytime to attempt to fix my life or get me the 50 million I'm owed and you don't even tell the public that this is going on with this technology. So when someone goes through something like I've been through you pretty much end up alone because no one believes this technology exist. Even though I know and pretty sure the government knows either way I want to get the 50 million dollars these guys owe me for doing this to me with this technology. And if all the US can do is front me the money and get paid back when these guys are caught that works.
April 6, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I used to be full of life and very resilient. But believe me if you had been through anything similar to what I've been through you'd be out for the count to. I mean I lost my wife and kids because of what's been done to me with this technology. I've been experimented on and driven homeless I mean the person I was before was a highly motivated, driven ,champion. Now I'm a scared, isolated, lazy, coward, loser. These guys who are on me with this technology have taken everything from me, they even took my sex drive. I mean I haven't had sex for 2 years nor am I interested in having sex. Some people would have committed suicide knowing they may never enjoy sex like they used and may end up going the rest of their life without ever having sex again. I mean I'm not out here enjoying life anymore I am completely destroyed and whoever did this to me owes me 50 million dollars. And if the US could finally stop these guys who are doing this and get me the money I'm owed that would be great. I mean these guys who did this to me owe me 50 million dollars. And if the US can't get the money for me right now I was figuring the US could front me the 50 million dollars and whenever they catch the guys who are doing this they can get refunded their 50 million from them. I mean I'm easily owed 50 million dollars for what I've been through especially if hulk hogan can get over 100 million for a sex tape.
April 7, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Yes it's me again letting you know that I have lost everything because of this technology being used on me. These people who are using this technology on me have messed up my life so bad that I live with suicidal thoughts everyday. Which why whoever is paying the people who are using this technology on me owes me 50 million dollars and if the US can't get the money from them right now I was figuring the US could front me the 50 million dollars or at least part of it. And whenever the US catches the guys that are responsible for doing this to me they can get a refund from them. Please.
April 9, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Sometimes I'm just living in pure fear and horror. This technology has got to go. And it would be nice if the US could front me the 50 million dollars I'm owed because of what these guys have put me through with this technology. And the US can get a refund from whoever did this to me when they are caught. I pretty much live in fear all the time thou because this guy who is on me with this technology he's got me scared to ever fight him. It feels like I'm being oppressed literally oppressed. And I don't get why they don't move on to someone else and get out of my head cause this guy whose using this technology on me has scared my wife and kids away. They drove me homeless, humiliated and embarrassed me. I have virtually been completely destroyed and have had everything taken from me. My civil rights have been trampled on. And believe me them ruining marriage was the most screwed up thing I'd ever experienced. It was maddening cause I couldn't stop it from happening this guy whose on me with this technology mission was destroy my marriage and that's exactly what happened and I was waiting like a year for someone from the government who knows what's going on with this technology to explain things to my wife and hopefully fix our relationship but they never came it never happened. Like does the government have no balls that they won't even attempt to fix my marriage. Well it doesn't matter anymore all want is to at least have a relationship with my kids and at least my 50 million dollar settlement that I'm owed for what somebody did to me with this technology.
April 9, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I already know I'm living a miserable existence of a life because of the bad choice the people running the US have made from Harry Truman until now. If Harry Truman had listen to his generals, the US would be ruling the world right now and this wouldn't be happening with technology and I'd still be happily married to my beautiful ex wife. She was a 10 and loving and caring on top of that she was all around a great catch and the cowards running the US just sat there and let this happen to me. You better believe it these guys who ruined my life with this technology owe me 50 million dollars realistically they owe me more but I'll settle for 50 million.
April 10, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Because this technology is in the wrong hands. This technology has been used to destroy my life, ruin my marriage, it drove me homeless and almost got me killed. Oh yeah they also experimented on me and permanently screwed up my brain. Because they experimented on me I will never again be the person I was meant to be. The guy who is on me with this technology has made me suicidal and taken my drive and will to enjoy and really live life. Which is why whoever is funding the illegal use of this technology owes me 50 million dollars and if the US can't get the 50 million dollars from the people who are responsible for destroying my life with this technology. I was figuring that the US could front me the 50 million dollars or at least part of it and the US can get refunded whenever they catch these guys who are responsible for doing this to me. Thank you.
April 13, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Wow I have really been through the ringer with what they can do with this technology. I mean I was literally married to the hottest or one of the hottest women I have ever met. Not only that I had two beautiful daughters with this women. And she was not only hot she was loving and caring. I mean I really lucked out with this woman and I am not even slightly exaggerating. This woman I married was absolutely gorgeous and this guy whose on me with this technology purposefully screwed up my marriage. This guy whose using this technology on me knew exactly what he was doing when he ruined my marriage. I litteraly lost Tina (my ex wife ) because of what was done to me with this technology. I mean I couldn't have been more devastated when that happened to me. And the thing is that these guys who messed up my life with this technology knew exactly what they were doing and the more resilient I was the harder these guys who have this technology got on me. Until they experimented on me and drove me homeless. They just could not stand the fact that I may be able to move on and still do something with my life even though they had just ripped my wife and kids from me. I was humiliated, almost stabbed, beat up. Almost killed a couple of times, experimented on, lost my family and all the friends that I had made and left scared and alone. I am a different person now. These guys who did this to me litteraly owe me 50 million dollars and if the US can't get them to pay up. Then I was figuring the US could front me the 50 million dollars or at least part of it until they catch these guys and make them pay for what they did to me. I lost all my friends but you have no idea just how painful it was to lose my wife and the pain didn't really kick in until I was driven homeless. This is just not fair and if I could give my settlement money or even billions of dollars if I had it. I would give all my money away to have my wife and kids back along with my old brain before it was experimented on. I didn't in no way deserve what was done to me and the other only thing I can think of that might make me a little happy would be having millions of dollars and the way I see it after what these guys did to me with this technology they have to pay for any kind of life I want to live which means they owe me 50 million dollars. I'm just all washed up now and I don't know if I'll ever get better. It's just a real eye opener that some foreign government is getting away with doing this to US citizens. I deserve my freedom and I earned that freedom when I signed up for the military and served my country for 5 years. And even though I had someone using this technology on me. I still got an honorable discharge from the Army. I deserve my freedom, I deserve my wife and kids back or at least full visitation with my daughters and lastly I definitely deserve 50 million dollars to help me cope with everything ever since I was experimented on on. I know what I'm deserved and owed. Now the US,
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I have lost everything and have been completely destroyed because of this technology. Whoever did this to me and tore my family apart and have completely changed the person I was and made life difficult and made me suicidal owes me 50 million dollars. And I don't care what the US has to do to stop these guys to get me my 50 million dollars and at the least make it so I can at least visit my daughters. This is the most inhumane thing I have ever been through and if the US can't stop these guys right now I was figuring the US could front me all of they 50 million dollars or part of it. Because I don't want to have to wait until I'm old and gray or dead before I get the money I'm owed and relationship with my daughters. I want to really be able to live life again.
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Whoever it is that is using this technology on me has completely ruined my life and changed the person I was. I mean they even experimented on me so I will never be the the person I was meant to be since I suffered brain damage by this technology and I felt it happen when they experimented on me. They also ran my beautiful wife and 2 kids away. It felt as thou like the government came in my head and said you have no right to be with this beautiful lady and drove her and the kids away by messing with me and getting me to say things I would normally say. Whoever is using this technology took my family and I want them to pay for what they did to me. Because if it wasn't for them I'd still be married to my beautiful wife Tina Kenworthy and have both of my kids with me. Not only that after they drove my wife and kids away they experimented on me then drove me homeless. And that wasn't an accident the people that are using this technology on me meant to do that. And because of what they put me through with this technology they owe me 50 million dollars and if the US can't get them to pay me the 50 million dollars they owe me then I was figuring maybe the US could front me the 50 million dollars or like half of it if that's all they can do. And since hulk hogan got over 115 million dollars for a sex tape. Like seriously he'll be getting over 115 million for some sex tape. And me I've been experimented on, driven homeless, almost killed a couple times, almost stabbed, beat up, lost my family, have become suicidal (which I live with everyday), I'll never be able to enjoy sex like I use to, humiliated, oppressed, hopeless, terrorized and the list goes on. It's just not funny I am so screwed up mentally because of what's been done to me with this technology. Whoever is using this technology on me owes me 50 million dollars and since the US is the most powerful and riches nation in the world I was figuring the US could front me the 50 million dollars or at least half of it. I mean this should be an easy decision considering what hulk hogan got for a sex tape. I mean this should be real easy cause I'm pretty sure these guys that are doing this to people with this technology will be caught someday by the US. And the US can get a refund from them if they front me the money. And I'd rather the US front me the money cause I have no clue how long this could be going on until these guys are caught and I'd like my money while I'm young please. And thanks for your time.
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I'm like 90% sure that the US government knows what's going on with this technology. And because some phycopath who has this technology found me and he ruined my marriage to my beautiful ex wife Tina Kenworthy. I had two little girls with this women and was married for 4 and half years before the person who was in my head using this technology on me decided to destroy my marriage. Now if the US government had some balls and finally decided to interven and explain things to my beautiful ex wife so I can at least have visitation with my kids that would be great. COWARDS. I deserve the right to at least be in my kids life's and if you want to try to fix my marriage to that would good but i doubt that will ever happen because this guy whose using this technology on me ruined my marriage so bad. Seeing how I lost my marriage because this technology was illegally being used on me is why I lost my marriage. I can tell I'm like 80% sure that I would still be married if it wasn't for this stupid technology. I lost everything because of this technology and I'd like a 50 million dollar settlement from the people who did this to me to. And if the US can't get these guys who did this to me to pay up right now. Then I was figuring the US could front me the 50 million dollars or at least half of the 50 million dollars. Then the US can get a refund from the people who did this to me when they are caught. Seriously the United States government needs to finally grow a pair and send someone who knows what's going with this technology to explain things to my ex wife. So I can at least have a relationship with my kids. And if the US doesn't take some time and do something about my situation then they are just as pathetic as the people who did this to me as far as I'm concerned. There just a bunch of cowards. And I can't believe I ever served my country and joined the army. I think for some reason the reason this happened to me and this guy whose on me with this technology is so ugly with me is because I joined the army. I served my country and these cowards running things in the US hasn't done anything for me and time is ticking away and everyday that goes by that I don't see my daughters is just another day I'm not in there life which is a bad thing. I was also driven homeless, terrorized, experimented on, all my freedom, friends and mentors gone and I was left scared and alone. What has been done to me with technology has been inhumane and should have never happened to me especially since I served my country and I was just hoping that I'd get a 50 million dollar settlement and if the US can't get the 50 million dollar settlement that these guys owe me then I was figuring the US could front me the 50 million dollars or at least half of it because of what I've been through. If Hulk Hogan got over 115 million dollars why shouldn't I get like 50 million dollars. Considering I've been through literally something that was 10 to 100 times worst then what he's been through
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I've lost everything worth living for and have been completely destroyed because of this technology. Whoever did this to me with this technology owes me 50 million dollar settlement and if the US can't get these guys who did this to me to pay up then I was thinking thinking the US could front me the 50 million dollars or half of it you know what ever the US can afford. Until the US catches these guys who have this technology and once they are caught the US can get a refund from them if they front me the money.
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Well I joined the US army and served my country for 5 years. But for some strange reason I had someone using this technology on me since the beginning of my service. Then when I got my Top Secret Clearance. This guy whose using this technology on me got really ugly with me. And ruined my marriage and drove my wife and kids away. I stayed resilient but the more resilient I was and the more I fought this guy who's using this technology on me. The uglier and uglier this guy whose using this technology on me got with me. Until he final experimented on me and brainwashed me and got me to lose touch with reality so he could drive me homeless. By the time I was driven homeless I had lost everything and was obsessed with population control, I was humiliated, experimented on and I had no way of escaping this guy who's on me with this technology. I have lost all of the friends and mentors I made growing up. I have literally lost everything to this technology. I am now a lazy, suicidal, hopeless and over weight loser. I use to always find time to work out at least 3 or 5 times a week no matter how busy I got. Since I was driven homeless by this technology I haven't worked out. So for like 3 years I haven't really worked out. I worked out a couple times but not really enough to count for anything cause all I did was walk. I have been ruined, completely destroyed by this technology and I have no clue what the US was doing about this technology while I was being experimented on and destroyed. All I know is these guys who destroyed my me and my life with this technology owe me 50 million dollars and if the US can't get these guys who did this to me with this technology to pay me my 50 million dollar settlement then I was figuring the US could front me the 50 million dollar settlement or front me at least half the 50 million dollars and then the US can get a refund from whoever did this to me when they are caught. Look I'm still fairly young and they destroyed me with this technology while I was young so I was figuring I should get the 50 million dollar settlement while I was young. Its only fair. That's why I was hoping the US would front me the 50 million dollars or at least half of it. Because I have no clue how long it might take the US to catch these guys who are illegally using this technology to kill and destroy people in the US and around the world. And I don't think I should have to wait till I'm old to get my 50 million dollar settlement. I definitely deserve my 50 million dollars especially after considering that Hulk Hogan got over 115 million dollars for a sex tape. I mean seriously for a sex tape. I mean after what these guys who are using this technology on me put me through they're just going to have to pay for whatever kind of life style I want live. Especially since they experimented on me and since they experimented on me I haven't been able to get an errection. And I haven't been with a lady for 2 years because I can't get it up since they
9 months ago
Someone from Fresno, CA signed.
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Because of this technology I have lost everything and have been completely destroyed. My wife and kids are gone, I was driven homeless, experimented on, almost killed, suicidal everyday, beaten up and the list goes on. I don't believe that there is truly anyway to really fix my life so these guys who did this to me owe me a 50 million dollar settlement. And if the US can't get these guys who did this to me to pay me the 50 million dollars they owe me. Then I was figuring the US could front me the 50 million dollars or at least half of it until these guys are caught. And after they are caught the US can get refunded for whatever they fronted me. These guys are just going to have to pay for whatever life style I want to live since they completely destroyed me.
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
This technology is being used by some very unethical, insane, phycopaths that have no regard for human life. They have used this technology to completely destroy me, sabotage me and pretty much take everything that I have ever earned or had. I lost my very beautiful wife and two daughters and these guys who are using this technology on me meant to scare my wife away. And that's exactly what they did. This is the most inhumane thing I have ever been through. I just can't believe it's 2016 and this is still going on with this technology. Not only was my wife and kids scared away but they were also able to destroy really good friendships I had and along with a few mentors that now want nothing to do with me. I live with suicidal thoughts on a daily basis because it's hard to find anything worth living for anymore. I mean nothing is fun anymore, I haven't worked out for 2 maybe 3 years, I haven't dated or had sex for 2 years, I'm pretty sure I'm impotent, I've been through a living nightmare mentally literally and I lost everything that really matters in life. And I can't rebuild those things I had because they experimented on me with this technology or caused brain damage or something which has reduced this amazing drive I once had down to nothing. I have been so violated and mistreated. All I know is whoever is responsible for doing this to me owes me a 50 million dollar settlement and if the US can't get the 50 million dollar settlement these guys owe me, then I was thinking maybe the US could front me the 50 million dollars or at least half of it and as a reward the US can get refunded it's money after they catch these guys who did this to me.
Someone from Westminster, CA writes:
They have done this to me about 20 years ago. They are doing it to me again for more than 4.5 years. Worse of all, they did it to all my family members, they didn't know much. A new born baby was being e harassed since the day she was born, more than 2 years. What did I do to deserve this, or what did a 2 years old girl, a 9 years old girl, and a mother did to them that they deserve to be electronic harassed. She was innocent little baby.
Someone from Provo, UT writes:
I have been targeted for over a year 24/7 with synthetic and holographic telepathy
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
My whole life has been destroyed because this technology is in the hands of some evil guy. I lost everything in my life that I loved and lived for. I spent a lot of extra time I could find with my kids teaching them helping them learn so they'd excel in school. I loved having my own little family and when push came to shove I would give my life to protect those 3 people (ex wife Tina and 2 daughters). I loved them more then I have loved anything my whole life and then this phycopath who was using this technology on me decided to destroy my marriage and scare my wife away. Then about 6 months after running my family and friends away they experimented on me and brainwashed me and drove me homeless. At which point I had lost everything. I got beat up while I was homeless, I was almost sabbed, I was humiliated. Even after they took everything from me they continued to do all that stuff to me while I was homeless. I mean after going through all that I haven't dated or had sex for 2 years which is by far the longest I've went without those 2 things since I turned 19. And I'm 31 about to be 32 and I'm impotent. I've lost everything that means something in life and because I was experimented on I will never be able to enjoy those things I once did ever again. It's just not right, it's wrong it's inhumane and I'm most likely am going to have to live the rest of my life like this. Whoever did this to me with this technology is truly sick in the head, I mean you have to be sick in the to do this to anyone. So these guys who ruined my marriage and did all these horrible things to me using this technology owe me 50 million dollars and if the US can't get these guys to pay me the 50 million dollars they owe me right now then I was figuring the US could front me the 50 million dollars or at least half of it. I mean my life was ruined by this technology when I was young so I was figuring that I should get my 50 million dollar settlement while I'm young. Its only fair and if that means the US government fronting me 50 million dollars or half the 50 million dollars then so be it. Either way the US will get its money back when they catch these guys who are responsible for destroying my life. If Hulk Hogan got over 100 million dollars for a sex tape this is a no Brainer i should easily get 50 million dollars for what I've been through. I've suffered and haven't been tested like a human and the only thing I can imagine helping me with my suicidal thoughts would be a big house, millions of dollars and a dodge viper. These guys who did this to me are just going to have to pay for whatever kind of life style I want to live. It's only fair.
Someone from Westminster, CA writes:
Dear Everyone, My name is Leanne Vu. I was born electronically harassed. My dad did not know this until he realized that there are bad evil people in this world. They shocked my heart while in my mom tummy and geared my family into believing that I was a Tetrology of Fallot. They later said that I was a Digeorge syndrome kid, a deletion of 22q11 gene. The doctors were once prostitute and the heart doctors was once an illegal. They electronically harassed me, my sister sometimes, my mom at times with sound, and mostly my dad. They tried to kill him. They shocked him in the legs, heart, brain, and they read his mind. They pushed him out of his job, made him divorce and harassed to kill the me to cover evidence. My dad knew about this, but he is not a electronic major, though, he is and was always into biological science and research. He started to recall his old past and remembered everything. I am now 2 years old, they continued to control my family and especially my dad. They knew that he will fight for me, so they target him. They used up more than a million in medical insurance from the government. I need all the help that I can to free my family and prosecute the evil water.
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I'm 31 in 6 days I'll be 32 and this technology has been used on me since I was 20 but they didn't get really ugly with me or start putting voices in my head until I was 27 and had just got my Top Secret security clearance. Well they ruined my marriage and my wife ran away with the kids and I haven't seen them sense I was 27 and I loved my wife and 2 little girls more than anything. And because this technology was being used on me I lost them, I lost all friends and mentors, I lost good job experience I had, I was humiliated and experimented on. My life has basically been completely destroyed, ruined. And since they did something to my brain it ruined this amazing drive I had and I haven't been able to do anything since. I am now completely destroyed because of this technology and whoever it is that used this technology on me owes me 50 million dollars. So If the US can't end the illegal use of this technology anytime soon and get me my 50 million dollar settlement then I was figuring the US could front me the 50 million dollars or at least half of it until they catch these guys who are doing this to people with this technology. And I'm fine with the US fronting me the 50 million dollars because I'd like to get my 50 million dollar settlement while I was young because my life was ruined while I was young. It just doesn't seem fair if I have to wait 30 years to get a settlement for something that happened to me 5 years ago. That's right it's already been 5 years since they ruined my family and experimented on me and I haven't heard anything or seen anything regarding the progress they've made on this issue. And I'd like my 50 million dollar settlement or at least half of it like sometime in the next couple of months if that is possible.
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Well I've been completely destroyed by this technology. I lost my family, friends, mentors and good job references. I lost all of the most important things in life and I'll probably never be able to rebuild what I lost because they experimented on me or did something to my brain. And after they did whatever they did to my brain my drive was done and it's been gone ever since and nothing gets me going anymore and i mean nothing. My wife was literally one of the most beautiful women I had ever met and she married me. And I lost her because some phycopath was using this technology on me and whoever is using this technology on me didn't want me to be married. So here I am single and alone and I'll probably be like that for the rest of my life. I mean all the most important things in life have been torn from me and I ended destroyed scared and alone. This is litteraly the most inhumane, damaging thing I have ever been through and I should of been protected from this technology because I served my country in the US Army for 5 years. I signed up for the right reasons and I wanted to help keep my country safe but instead I ended up with some phycopath using this technology on me. Doing the most sick, inhumane, vile things you can think of to me. I know the people running the US know what's going on with this technology and I want whoever is responsible for this inhumane treatment I'm experiencing from this technology to catch these guys who did this to me and make them pay me my 50 million dollar settlement and if the US can't get these guys right now then maybe the US could front me the 50 million dollar settlement or at least half of it and the US can get a refund whenever they catch the guys who are responsible for destroying my life.
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Well this technology has been used to destroy my life, destroy my family, destroy my marriage, this technology was used illegally to also destroy life long friendships I had and my mentors I had were scared away. I was experimented on. And after they experimented on me I lost my incredible drive I was born with. My life is miserable and I have nothing to live for anymore because of what they did to me with this technology. And I did my part and i served my country and even though I served in the US army for 5 years and got an honorable discharge while this technology was being used on me and my wife and kids were ripped from me by the phycopaths that are using this technology on me. And even though this technology was being used to terrorize and torture me and tear my wife and kids away from me I still got an honorable discharge. And after I got out of the army these guys that are harassing me with this technology experimented on me and drove me homeless after I got out of the army. And I had a lot of good things going for me before they used this technology to drive me homeless and completely destroy me. I litteraly have no joy in life anymore and I've lost everything thats worth anything in life to this technology. Which is why whoever did this to me owes me 50 million dollars and if the US has no plans to catch these guys who did this to me anytime soon and get me my 50 million dollar settlement they owe me. Then I was figuring the US could front me the 50 million dollars or at least half of it and the US can get a refund from them when they are caught and forced to pay up for what they've been doing to people. The reason I'm asking the US to give the money to me until they catch these guys that are miss using this technology. Is because I don't want to have to wait 30 years to get my settlement. I was destroyed by this technology when I was young so it's only fair I get my 50 million dollar settlement or at least half of it while I'm young. I live with suicidal thoughts everyday and I have lived with that for the last 2 or 3 years. After what has been done to me with this technology these people who did this to me are just going to have to pay for whatever kind of style I want to live. And honestly I should be getting more than 50 million dollars but I'll settle for 50 million.
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
The horror that I've been through because of this technology is unreal and has made to me just how scary these people are that want to rule the world with their insane ideologies that have been thought up by madmen. Ideologies that some people around the world ruling countries want to implement even though their Ideologies were thought up by sick madmen who lost it and went completely insane. All I know is this technology is in the hands of one of those countries that there ideology leads them to believe that they need to kill off billions of people and bring back slavery and experiment on people. This technology has been used to completely destroy my life and any good or useful quality I had. They ruined my marriage and my beautiful ex wife Tina Kenworthy took the kids and left and they also scared away all my good friends and mentors I had made growing up and I was left alone and scared and the thing is the person I was I should be able to rebuild that stuff but they are still in my head messing up my life and they experimented on me which ruined that amazing drive I was born with. Which pretty much did the job on annihilating the person I was. And turn me into a scared, pathetic, suicidal bumb. Who hasn't even dated or had sex in 2 years cause I can't get an errection any longer and after they experimented on me that passion I used to have to be with a women and intimacy left me. Because they experimented on me i don't think I'll ever get that part of me back. So they not only completely destroyed my life in virtually every aspect of it. And left me completely alone without a friend they did something to my brain that would make it extremely difficult to rebuild what I had. Not only that they still harras me and threaten me. These people who have done this to me with this technology owe me 50 million dollars. And if the US can't stop these people who destroyed me with this technology then I was thinking maybe the US could give me the 50 million dollars for the time being or at least half of it and the US can get refunded their money whenever they catch the people who are responsible for destroying me and force them to pay for all of the suffering and pain they have caused. And the reason I'd like to get at least part of my 50 million dollar settlement from the US is because I don't want to wait 30 years to get my settlement. They used this technology to completely destroy my life while I was young so I see it as only being fair that they pay me my settlement while I am young it's only fair. What has been done to me with this technology is 100% inhumane, and just sick and wrong, and sad and horrible. I went from being a person that could do anything I put my my mind to, this pathetic person that is left after they took everything and everybody in my life and then experimented on me to seal the deal. After what they did to me with this technology I don't feel like much of person anymore to be honest with you . I mean I use to go out, make fri
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Well I don't even know why I'm alive anymore. I mean I lost my family and all my friends and mentors because this technology was used to make me say stuff I wouldn't normally say which scared everyone I knew away and ruined my work history. My life has basically been completely destroyed. And these people who are using this technology on me are making it very difficult to even began building my life again and they experimented on me. So I am pretty much over and just lucky to be alive I guess even though i don't have anything to really live for. And because of what these guys did to me with this technology they owe me 50 million dollars and if the US can't stop these guys who are miss using this technology anytime soon and get me my 50 million dollar settlement then I was figuring that the US could give me 50 million dollars or at least half of it and the US can get refunded their money whenever they catch whoever is responsible for doing this to me. I mean if it might take the US 10 years to put an end to people's lives being destroyed by this technology and people who have already been destroyed getting their settlements then I was figuring the US could give me my settlement now instead of having to wait for 10, 20 years or maybe longer. It's only fair since my life was torn apart while I was young that I get my settlement while I'm young to.
April 22, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Look I can tell you 100% I know that this technology exist and they can use this technology to put voices in your head, put your body in pain, make you choke. There's basically a wide range of things they can do to you with this technology and I am pretty sure some of the people who are running this great country are well aware of what is happening to people with this technology. And if I'm right they can target people who are thousands of miles away with high powered microwave frequencies. But all I really know 100% is that they can do a lot of stuff to people with this technology and that it does really exist. And all or most of these people complaining about being harassed by this technology do not have a mental illness and are in fact actually being terrorized by this technology. And im pretty sure whoever is using this technology on me has done some of the sickest and most inhumane things to me that they do to people. And I have no idea what it was that made them get so ugly with me but I think it had something to do with me getting my Top Secret Security Cleanse. Because as soon as I got my clearance these guys using this technology on me started to get real ugly with me like I had ****ed them off or something. Anyways this technology was used to destroy my family and scared my incredibly beautiful amazing wife away and my wife was literally one of the most beautiful hottest women that I had ever met and she married me. And then these phycopaths that are using this technology on me scared her away. They also scared my two best friends I grew up with away, I had 3 mentors I had since I was 15 and they want nothing to do with me and I pretty much lost all of these wonderful people I had in my life because this God forsaken technology was being used to isolated me and destroy my life and that's exactly what happened. They also experimented on me which has completely demolished my incredible drive I was born with. And I also can't get an errection any more because of it. They have used this technology to literally take everything from me from people to things about me that made me special and full of potential. And even though they have taken everything from me and completely destroyed me they haven't left me and moved on to mess with someone else they are still messing with me. Which is why whoever it is that is funding these people to use this technology to make my life miserable and used this technology to completely destroy the person I was is going to have to pay me a 50 million dollar settlement and if the US can't get me my 50 million dollar settlement in like the next 6 months. I was figuring the US could pay me the 50 million dollars or at least half of it. And then the US can get refunded whatever amount they paid me when these guys who are responsible for destroying my life are caught and forced to pay for all of the damage, hurt and pain they have caused. And if the US paying me would be quicker than waiting for these phycopaths wh
April 22, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
My life has been ruined and I have been completely destroyed by this technology. Who ever did this to me ruined my family, ran my beautiful wife Tina Kenworthy away and scared all my life long friends and mentors away. By the the time I had lost everything and was completely destroyed I had lost everything I ever had and everyone I had ever loved and was left ruined and alone. After what's been done to me with this technology I will most likely never be able to rebuild the things I had in my life before it was all Unjustly taken from because of the illegal use of this technology. They used this technology to experimented on me which is why I don't think I'll ever be able to rebuild those friendships I once had or be able or find a mate that I will be ever be able to live with ever again what they have done to me with this technology and are still doing to me I'm pretty sure has ruined me for life. And I'm pretty sure without a miracle because of what they did to me there is a really good chance I will live the rest of my life out. Destroyed and alone. Because of what's been done to me with this technology whoever did this to me owes me at least a 50 million dollar settlement or more. And if the US can't get the people who did this to me to at least pay me my 50 million dollar settlement in the next 6 months. Then I was thinking that the US could pay me the 50 million dollars or at least half of it and the US can get refunded whatever amount they give me when they catch the people who are responsible for using this technology to completely destroy me. It's only fair I get a 50 million dollar settlement after the sick and inhumane things that have been done to me with this technology. And it also only fair that I get that settlement let's say at the latest in a year because my life was destroyed while I was young I should get my settlement while I'm young. It just not right if I never get my settlement or have to wait 30 years. I mean how am I supposed to enjoy my settlement money if I'm 60 when I get it. Either way the US needs to get their but in gear to try and get my 50 million dollar settlement to me in a timely fashion. If this issue is being put on the back burner and people like me are just being forgot about (seeing how the public has no clue this is happening to US citizens). Then I suggest you get your butts in gear if your not going to front me my 50 million dollar settlement or at least half of it and catch these guys who did this to me make them pay me the money they owe me since they have completely destroyed me with this technology. They are just going to have to pay for whatever type of life style I want to live which means they are going to have to pay me a settlement of 50 million dollars or more. Thank you for your time.
April 23, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
This technology has been used by someone to destroy my marriage, destroy all my friendships (even friends I had since i was a little kid now want nothing to do with me because of the things I said and the way I acted because this technology was being used on me) they even managed to destroy good work history I had. And by the time it was all said and done. My family gone, all my friends gone, mentors gone and I had nobody and ended up scared and alone. On the streets of spokane, washington homeless. They also experimented on me with this technology which destroyed my drive. Which was an amazing gift that I've had since I was born. They litteraly used this technology to rip every good quality I had and every person I loved from my life. They literally permanently destroyed the person I was and left me with nothing. Not even a friend. Because of the inhumane treatment I experienced from this technology who did this to me owes me 50 million dollars or more. And if the US thinks it'll take longer than 6 months for the US to get these guys who destroyed my life with this technology to pay me the 50 million dollars they owe me then I was thinking maybe the US could front me the 50 million dollars these guys owe me or at least half of it and the US can get a refund from these guys who did this to me whenever the US catches them and make them pay for what they did to my life. When it comes down to it I should not have to wait 10, 20 years or longer to get my 50 million dollar settlement. That would be absolutely unacceptable and since Hulk Hogan got over 100 million dollars for a sex tape common sense is I should easily get 50 million or more for what's been done to me. It actually should be more. But I'm trying to come up with a realistic number that should be payable. What's been done to my life has been sick and inhumane and made me now dependant on others because I can't provide for myself because I am so screwed up in the head. When it comes down to it I served my country for 5 years in the Army so this should have never happened to me in the first place. I should still be married to that beautiful woman Tina Kenworthy and have both my kids. It's really hard to find a reason to live after all this the US better be doing something about this issue.
April 23, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
This technology was used to sabotage me, make me look like a bad person and destroy my life. Well I was married when they started to get real ugly with me with this technology and one of the first things they did was ruin the relationship I had with my wife and kids and destroy my marriage. Which ended with my wife leaving with the kids and I haven't seen any of them since. So I haven't seen either of my kids for 5 years. Which is really messed up because one would of thought since I served my country for 5 years in the Army the least the US could do for me is explain what is happening to people with this technology to my ex wife and get me visiting rights. They also used this technology to make me act strange which scared all my friends and mentors away and ruined all the good work history I had here in spokane. They also experimented on me which permanently destroyed this amazing drive I had and made it so I couldn't get an errection any longer. They pretty much used this technology to completely destroy me and take everything from me. They even managed to ruin my drive which left me scared and alone and to this day. Everyday for the past two years I have spent part of the day contemplating suicide. I am now a different person and the old me has been destroyed. And whoever did this to my life with this technology owes me 50 million dollars or more. And if the US can't get me my 50 million dollar settlement in the next 6 months then I was figuring the US could give me my 50 million dollar settlement or at least half of it for the time being and the US can get there money back whenever they catch whoever is responsible for destroying my life with this technology. And the reason I want the US to pay if they can is because I have no idea how long it may be until the US gets around to catching these people with this technology and making them pay for what they've been doing to people. For all I know it might take 50 years at which point I'll probably be dead. So I'd like to get my 50 million dollar settlement while I'm young. Which makes since to me since my life was destroyed while I was young. If I have to wait like 20 years for my settlement that is completely unacceptable. And if Hulk Hogan got over 100 million for a sex tape I should easily get 50 million or more to for the inhumane stuff I've been through. The US getting me my 50 million dollar settlement should be an easy decision.
April 24, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Just letting you know that this technology really exist and has been used to destroy my life. Someone used this technology to destroy my marriage, all my friendships, job experience, then I was experimented on and left destroyed and alone. What was done to me with this technology was completely inhumane and this country should not stand for their citizens to be treated this way with this technology. I have lost literally everything because of this technology. Even my incredibly drive is gone. I'm pretty much just pathetic after what's been done to me and I live with suicidal thoughts everyday and I have lived with suicidal thoughts everyday for about 2 to 3 years. And the thing is, is whoever used this technology to destroy me is going to have to pay me a settlement of 50 million dollars or more. And if the US can't get the people who did this to me to pay me my 50 million dollar settlement then I was thinking the US could front me my 50 million dollar settlement or at least half of it and the US can get their money back when they catch whoever is responsible for destroying my life with this technology. And if the US doesn't think they will get me my 50 million dollar settlement in the next 6 months then I was thinking maybe the US should really consider just fronting me the 50 million dollars and the US can get paid back whenever they catch whoever is responsible for using this technology to destroy my life. Since this technology was used 5 years ago to completely destroy my life I shouldn't have to wait 30 or 20 years to get my settlement. That is totally unacceptable, instead I should get my settlement in like the next year. It make since that since my life was destroyed while I was young that I should get my 50 million dollar settlement while I was young. It only makes since. Thank you for your time.
April 25, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Well this technology is being used on me and I have experienced the horror that some people go through because some sick, evil, twisted phycopaths have this technology and are literally using it to destroy people. They used this technology to ruin my marriage and that exactly what they ment to do. Ever since they destroyed my marriage I haven't seen my kids and that was back in March 2011. Well they didn't stop after my marriage they continued on to ruin my business and job and ruin my good work history, they experimented on me and then they drove me homeless. They left me completely destroyed homeless on the streets of spokane and alone. I really want pay back for what's been done to me with this technology. These guys who used this technology to ruin me owe me a 50 million dollar settlement or more. And if the US can't get me the 50 million dollars they owe me then I was figuring the US could give me the 50 million dollars or at least half of it and the US can get their money back whenever they catch whoever did this to me and make them pay for what they did. And if you can't get these guys who did this to me with this technology to pay me my 50 million dollar settlement in the next 6 months. Then I was figuring the US could pay me the money you know with in a year. Because I was destroyed when I was young it only makes sense I get my settlement while I'm young.
April 27, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
This technology is by far one of the worst inventions ever. This technology is in the hands of some very sick, twisted and evil people. These people who have this technology literally have no morals and have done nothing but violate me and my privacy. Somebody used this technology to destroy my marriage to my very beautiful and hot ex wife Tina Kenworthy. And after they destroyed my marriage (which I was powerless to stop) she took the kids and ran off and I was devastated but I just kept my head high and moved on. Before I knew it I was out of the US Army, working a good job, running my own business and dating. But these guys who are on me with this technology couldn't take the fact that I was doing good. So they ruined my job, business, experimented on me and drove me homeless. They pretty much completely destroyed me and left me homeless on the streets without even a friend. They also scared all of my friends and mentors away. These guys using this technology on me have done the most sick and inhumane things to me and have literally put the darkest most evil stuff in my head. I was also humiliated and their main objective it seems was to make me look like a bad person to I don't know. Try to make it look like I deserved this or something. But in reality I don't care what you've done or who you are Noone deserves what I've been through. Since I served my country this should of never happened to me in the first place. I should still be married and have my kids and running a successful business. This is not what I signed up for when I joined the US army. And whoever did this to me owes me a 50 million dollar settlement or more. And if the US can't catch who did this to me and make whoever is funding them pay me my 50 million dollar settlement. Then I was figuring the US could give 50 million dollars or at least half of the 50 million dollars and then the US can get refunded what they paid me when they catch whoever did this to me with this technology and make them pay up. And the thing is since my life was pretty much completely destroyed at 27. 5 years ago I should get my money while I'm young since my life was destroyed while I was young. Its only fair. I shouldn't have to wait 10, 20 years or longer I should realistically get it by the latest in a year. And I figured since Hulk Hogan got over 100 million dollars for a sex tape I should easily get 50 million for being destroyed. And the thing is if the US gives me the money they are going to eventually get paid back so I don't see what the problem is with the US giving me the money if let's say it might take the US longer then 6 months to resolve this issue they should definitely consider giving me the money. I deserve. Whoever did this to me owes me big time. I was a very driven person. Not anymore though, that's what they did to me with this technology they broke me and changed me. And not in a good way.
April 27, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Just letting you know that the very happy, motivated and driven person I was has been destroyed. The thing that ruined that part of me is the fact that they experimented on me which destroyed my drive. And then on top of that when ever I go to the gym or go out this guy using this technology on me. Gives me paranoia and tries to get me to believe that people are out to get me or kill me so I just don't go out anymore. This technology has been used to destroy my marriage, destroy my friendships, destroy my business and work history and ultimately completely destroy me. I really have no reason to live anymore yet I'm still alive and have lived with suicidal thoughts in my head everyday for the past 2 or 3 years. And I've lost everything that means something in life and everyone I've ever loved. It's all gone. And before I was driven homeless I was full of life running my business, listening to Tony Robbins and with the drive I use to have I made things happen. I mean my drive was the best part about me now my drive is gone and I have no clue where it went. Well either way whoever used this technology to destroy me, my life and my family owe me 50 million dollars or more. And if the US can't get me the 50 million dollars these guys owe me for destroying me. Then I was figuring the US could give me 50 million dollars or at least half of it for the time being. Then the US can get a refund from the people who are illegally miss using this technology when they are caught. So either way if the US pays me my 50 million dollar settlement or half of it. They will eventually get paid back. And the thing is, is I shouldn't have to 10, 20 years or more to get my settlement. I should be able to get while I'm young since my life was destroyed while I was young.
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Well this technology has been used to completely destroy me and change my life. And not in a good way. They used this technology to destroy my marriage and my beautiful ex wife Tina who ran away with the kids and i haven't seen my ex wife or the kids for 5 years since that happened. All the good friends and mentors I had were scared away. And none of them want anything to do with me. I mean they won't even hear me out or return my phone calls. My work history is destroyed and if I start a business again I'll be starting all over, I was experimented on, humiliated, driven homeless, almost killed and while I was homeless I got beat up, almost stabbed it was a complete horror story and I can't believe homeless people are treated so badly. I was treated very inhumanely by whoever is on me with this technology. I just can't believe the horrible things that are happening to people with this technology and the public has no clue and if you tell someone. They most likely think your crazy and this technology doesn't exist. Even though I know this technology exist and I'm pretty sure the government knows it exists also. Anyways whoever used this mind control technology or whatever it is to completely destroy my life and ruin the person I was meant to be owes me 50 million dollars or more and if the US can't get the people who used this technology to destroy my life to pay me my 50 million dollar settlement then I was thinking that the US could give the 50 million dollar settlement or at least like 15 million of it. Whatever the US can afford. The thing is that I was destroyed by this technology while I was young so I should get paid part or all of my 50 million dollar settlement while I'm young to. And the thing is, is that the US will get refunded what they pay me by whoever did this to me after they are caught. Either way the US will eventually get its money back. I should not have to wait 10, 20 years or more to get my settlement. At the latest I should get it like in a year. That would be fair in my opinion. After what I've been through and what I've lost. I would definitely think that it would be unacceptable that I should have to wait longer then a year to get all or part of my 50 million dollar settlement. I live with suicidal thoughts everyday now and and I've lived with these suicidal thoughts everyday for about 2 to 3 years. Because of what's been done to me with this technology I could easily end up living the rest of my life out destroyed, never have sex again since I'm impotent now, never be able to truly enjoy a women like I use to. My sex life is basically over already and I'm only 32. That's because of what they did to me with this technology. I mean dating and having sex has been apart of my life since I was 19. And now that part of my life is over and I will probably live the rest of my life miserable without it. Which is just another horrible thing that they have done to me with this technology. And I know they meant to do it to me becau
April 27, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
This technology was used illegally to destroy my life. It was used to destroy my marriage and run my wife and kids away and I haven't heard from my beautiful ex wife Tina or my kids since that happened 5 years ago. And if the US was doing the job they are suppose to do, this technology wouldn't exist and I'd still be married to my beautiful ex wife Tina Kenworthy and have both of my daughters with me. This technology was used to tear everyone I cared about and loved from me. It was used to destroy my best qualities. And then they used this technology to experiment on me and drive me homeless. And leave me with no friends alone and scared in the middle of winter homeless in spokane, WA. Even good work experience I had that I worked hard for and earned over the years was destroyed. I was literally left with nothing. I wasn't even left with a reference so I could get a job. All these great people I met growing up wanted nothing to do with me because of the way I acted and the things I said because whoever is using this technology on me was out to humiliate me and scare away any friend, mentor I had ever had. Along with my family. When I say this technology was used to destroy me and destroy my life. I litteraly mean it was used to literally destroy me and my life. The old me is destroyed and I am now a different person after what they did to me with this technology. What they are doing to people with this technology is sick, wrong and inhumane. And they had no good reason to do what they did to me. And I will probably live the rest of my life out without sex, without a girlfriend or wife. Because after they experimented on me I haven't been able to get an errection I am impotent at 32. Not only that this incredible drive I was born with is gone. I'm literally hopeless and live with suicidal thoughts everyday. And whoever it is that used this technology to do this to me owes me a 50 million dollar settlement or more. And if the US can't make the people who used this technology to destroy me pay me my 50 million dollar settlement at this time. Then I was figuring the US could give me my 50 million dollar settlement or at least part of it and the US can get refunded whatever amount they give me when they catch these guys who did this to me and make them pay for their inhumane crimes. And it's only fair that I get my 50 million dollar settlement or part of it in like the next year. Because my life was destroyed while I was young I should get my 50 million dollar settlement while I'm young. I shouldn't have to wait 10, 20 years or longer that would be unacceptable. Realistically I should get my settlement or at least like half of it in the next year. Thank you.
April 28, 2016
Someone from Salem, OR signed.
April 28, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
This mind control technology or whatever it is. Is being used inhumanely to destroy American citizens, isolate them, and leave them damaged for life. Like me for example. Their technology was used to try and get me to mess up so whoever is using this technology on me can make me look like a bad person and justify doing this to me. Even though quite the opposite is true and I'm actually a good person. They tried to set me up to make me look like a bad person then they ruined my marriage and scared my absolutely gorgeous ex wife Tina Kenworthy away and she ran off with the kids and i haven't talked with her or seen my kids since and that was back in March of 2011. It's been 5 years. After that they started to terrorize me and make it hard for me to focus and eventually managed to ruin my very good job at the Davenport Hotel, they destroyed my relationships with all my friends and mentors, I was experimented on (I haven't been able to get an errection and my drive is gone since they experimented on me), I was humiliated and driven homeless left with absolutely nothing but the clothes I was wearing. They literally used this technology to completely destroy me and they put in my head that they did this to me to make room. I was born with this incredible drive that most people don't have and now it's gone, I'm suicidal everyday. And I may end up going the rest of my life without ever having sex again. And believe me having sex matters to some people and that part of my life was taken from me. To be honest I couldn't put a price on what i should get for that it's virtually priceless to me. They have litteraly used this technology to tear everything that matters in life from me and leave with nothing which has truly damaged me for life. It's just sick, wrong and inhumane what they did to me and to be honest with you they owe alot more then 50 million dollars for what they did to me but if a 50 million dollar settlement is all the US can get from whoever used this technology to destroy my family and life. Then I'll settle for 50 million. But if for some reason the US can't get me the money they owe me anytime soon then I was figuring the US could give me 50 million dollars or at least part of the 50 million dollars and the US can get refunded what ever they give me after they get whoever destroyed my life with this technology to pay up. And at the latest I should get all or part of my 50 million dollar settlement in a year. I should not have to wait 10, 20 years or longer to get any part of my 50 million dollar settlement. I should reasonably get all or part of my 50 million dollar settlement in a year. And I feel like I'm being totally reasonable especially after considering the type of money and resources the US government has. I mean the government should be able to get me my money without having to put to much into it. And I know I deserve this money and I know this technology exist and I know that I'm not crazy. But either someone has got to get mo
Someone from Omaha, NE writes:
I am a human subject attacked daily with Direct Energy Magnetic Weapon's..Real pain and suffering!
April 29, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
This technology is being used by some very sick and twisted people who are using this technology to do some of the most inhumane things that they could possibly do with this technology to people. They are also experimenting on people. I am a victim of this technology and the people who are using this technology on me started to get real ugly with me about 5 years ago and they are still using this technology on me even though they've scared everyone I loved and cared about out of my life, experimented on me, completely destroyed me and drove me homeless. Even though they have already taken everything from me using this technology they still harras and threaten me. I have no real reason to live anymore and yet I'm still alive and cope with suicidal thoughts everyday. And whoever did this to me owes 50 million dollars or more. And if the US can't get the people who did this to me to pay up anytime soon or think it could take along time to get these guys who ruined my life with this technology to pay me the 50 million dollar settlement they owe me then I was figuring the US could give me the 50 million dollar settlement or at least part of it. And then in the future sometime the US can get refunded the money they gave me after they make the people that destroyed me with this technology pay up for the crime they committed. And I think it would be reasonable to get all or at least part of my 50 million dollar settlement in the next year. And if the US has to front me the money for the time being then that's fine. As long as I don't have to wait 10, 20 years or longer to get my settlement. Considering the fact that I have someone still using this technology on me even though they completely destroyed me and took everything worth living for from me, they still harras me, threaten me, give me paranoia, confuse and scare me. This is just plain inhumane and there's no question that I deserve 50 million dollars especially after considering that Hulk Hogan got over 100 million for a sex tape I should easily get 50 million especially since they experimented on me, ruined my marriage and drove me homeless. It was like one of my worse fears comming to life and it was pure horror. Either way. I don't care what the US has to do I should at least get part of my 50 million dollar settlement in the next year if not the whole thing. And if it counts for anything I did serve my country in the US army for 5 years even though this technology was being used on me I still managed to get a honorable discharge. Which i consider an accomplishments because I was being harassed and treated very inhumanely by this technology while I was in the US army I mean they were being really ugly with me but I was still able to make it out the army with an honorable discharge which I consider amazing after considering what they were doing to me with this technology. Thank you.