732 Public Comments So Far

February 10, 2016
Someone from Washington, UT writes:
I am an electronically stalked victim of a crazy man and his group. The attack started in November 2013 and has never ended. I have lost three family members to physical death, he claims to have killed Amanda Gaeke through David Web-King. I have a nine year daughter and I am so terrified. Please HONE in on the address 277 South 1000 east Apartment 903, Saint George, Utah 84780. HELP ME!
February 11, 2016
Someone from New York, NY signed.
February 11, 2016
Someone from New York, NY signed.
February 12, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Just letting you know that my life has been destroyed because of this technology and I'd like a 20 million dollar settlement if I can get one.
February 13, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
This country has obviously made some pretty big mistakes. Back in thee 1940's this country was given a window to rule the world and make sure our enemies couldn't go around enslaving and massacring people. And the US could be ruling the world right now securing freedom for all. But no we are not securing the freedom for all and I have a pretty good idea what the US enemies are like and I know if any of our enemies (Russia, China, ect) were given half a chance to rule the world they'd take it and we'd all, the whole world end up enslaved and billions of people would be killed. Because there is something wrong with the US political process that continues to sabotage the US success. When it comes to the US even securing freedom for its own people. I would know because this (mind control technology) or whatever it is has been used on me and I lost everything. I've even been experimented on. This guy who's using this technology on me has completely destroyed me. And the people at fault are the people who are running the U.S and making crummy choices. The people who have this technology should have never been aloud to have it and this should have never happened to me. I should still be married, I should still have my kids. I should have never been experimented on. What's being done to people with this technology should have been stopped along time ago. I mean seriously it's 2016 this should not be happening. It shouldn't take me saying the US has the right to protect its people from this inhumane crime for the US to do something about it. This is like common sense no foreign government should be getting away with using this technology to torture and terrorize US citizens. It's just ridiculous the US hasn't stopped the people who have this technology because the people who have this technology should be a pretty high priority. My freedom has been trampled on and taken. And someone definitely owes me 20 million dollars. And weather that 20 million dollars comes from who did this to me or the US GOVERNMENT I don't care the US has made some pretty crummy choices is why this happened to me and if the US government pays me they can always get a refund from the government thats responsible. I'm not the kind of person that just goes around trying to sue people. But I have no joy or pleasure in life anymore and the only thing I can think of that might make my life a little better is a big house a dodge viper and millions of dollars. The ugly stuff that I have been through is sick and wrong. All I have to say is this should of never happened in the first place considering I'm a US citizen and the worst of what I've been through because of this technology happened to me on US soil.
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I'm not trying to start anything I'm just saying if the world ends up enslaved someday it's because of the stupid choices this country has made and letting politics rule over and before national security. Man for all the smarts this country have we get some pretty stupid and naive people running things.
February 14, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
This technology has ruined my life and taken all joy, pleasure and good stuff from me. I am now a suicidal, zoombie. A lazy mindless drone. I am totally screwed. I would like a 20 million dollar settlement. And the US government can pay it if they can't get the money from the government responsible. And I'm sure the US government can get a refund from the government responsible sooner or later. I mean hell if the US is expecting a refund they might get their button in gear and resolve this issue sooner rather than later.
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Just reminding you that my life has been altered and completely destroyed. There is truly no way to fix my life so I was hoping for a 20 million dollar settlement from the US government and whenever the US catches the party that's responsible they can get a refund from them. I've been experimented on so I know that my brain has been permanently damaged. There is no putting me back together but I was figuring a 20 million dollar settlement would make my life a little better. Thanks for your time. Come on America you can do it.
February 27, 2016
Someone from Fillmore, CA writes:
I'm a victim how can I get help I'm being victimized and sexually assaulted by more than one perpetrator. Please any info will be helpful
March 1, 2016
Someone from Saint Petersburg, FL signed.
March 5, 2016
Someone from New York, NY writes:
I am under a serious attack in NYC. It has pushed me into a homeless shelter and I need help. I know who the people are that are attacking me. It is my family and It is over remote Neural Monituring (V2K) or MK-Ultra. my brotherin law Jim R. Wills has the MK-ULtra and is terrorizing me along with my sisters Karen Allen and Rhonda Wills. They have threatened and have tried to have me killed.
March 10, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Well I don't know what to say. I mean I've lost everything. I mean there's no doubt in my mind that the government responsible for doing this to me owes me you know 20 or 50 million. I mean it sounds like a lot of money but these people who used this technology on me. Drove me homeless, experimented on me, they ran my wife and kids away. The love of my life gone forever and I loved being a dad and this*****whose on me with this technology screwed me bad. So bad that there's like a 90% chance I'll never see them again. I mean these guys with this technology took everything from me and you think I'd care at all if the US annihilated the country that did this to me with nukes. I don't care I'd just like a 20 million dollar and these phycopaths out of my head they took everything even apart of my brain. They owe me big. And what's worse is I served in the US army and did my part to protect this country and still lost everything. Not only did they take everything from me but i don't do anything anymore. I'm just a bumb, I mean I don't even date anymore. Nore am I interested in being in a relationship. That's what these phycopaths that have this technology have done to me. Also does this country think fighting our enemies is a joke. I mean the news telegraphs everything this country does with the news. I mean it puts soldiers lives in danger. I mean there shouldn't even be a discussion about this it's common sense idiots. You don't put anything in the news about what the US is doing with the military. This is not a game. STOP PLAYING WITH THE LIVES OF PEOPLE WHO SIGNED UP TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY.
March 13, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
After thinking about it they owe me more along the lines of 50 million I mean with what they did to me I could of easily ended up dead or in prison the rest of my life. I just imagine the government responsible for doing this to me just walking away without having to pay for what they did to me. I'm telling you they owe me big after what they did to me. There is truly no amount of money that could pay me for what they put me through. I mean if I was offered 50 million dollars or my old life back before they tore my life apart with this technology I'd take my old life back. There is truly no amount of money that could help me get better after what they did to me. I just want money now that's it. I mean they scared my beautiful, I mean absolutely gorgeous wife away along with my two beautiful kids. They experimented on my brain so I'll never be the same ole person I was before they permanently screwed up my brain. Whoever did this to me is truly evil. I never did anything to deserve what I've been through. I lost everything that matters in life and I'm pretty sure after what they did to me I'll never get better. It's just horrible what they are doing to people with this technology. Whatever happen to the right of the pursuit of happiness. Well my happiness was permanently taken and I'll never get it back.
1 year ago
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Just reminding you that there is an evil phycopath in my head using this technology on me. This guy on me with this technology has experimented on me and taken everything from me. I've lost everything I am now a lazy suicidal Zombie. After what I've been through and lost because of this technology the government responsible owes me 50 million dollars. I mean they drove me homeless, almost got me killed or jailed for the rest of my life, they ran my wife and kids away. I mean and I served my country in the US army and I lost everything including my freedom. Even though I did my part to protect our country is lost everything. Yeah someone owes me 50 million dollars so we've got catch these guys who are doing this and make them pay.
1 year ago
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
My freedom has been taken. Come on its my freedom. I mean without freedom what is one to do, I live with some evil guy who talks in my head and am in fear of what he might do to me with this technology. Seriously this guy in my head is one scary mother. You know what sucks is the public has no clue this is happening but I'm like 90% sure the US government knows this is going on. So what you think the public can't handle it don't know maybe they can't. Either way I live with this evil phycopath in my head and I was hoping the US government could give me 50 million dollars and whenever they catch this evil guy that's in my head they can get a refund from the evil guys government.i don't know I signed up to serve my country the next thing I know this technology is being used on me and there's some evil guy in my head who is set out to ruin my life. It just really sucks having this guy in my head especially after what he did to my perfect life and me. I know 50 million might sound like a lot but believe me I am definitely owed 50 million after what this guy did to me. I just need a serious break from this evil guy and if the US can't do that the least they could do is get me my 50 million before I die. That would be nice. Look I lost everything so I have nothing to lose these people who have this technology are doing the most evil, perverted sick and inhumane things you could do to people with this technology. It's just sick and wrong and my rights have been trampled on. I just hope the US is doing something about this very real and scary issue.
1 year ago
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Just letting you know that I am totally miserable because of what has been done to me with this technology. Considering what has been done to me with this technology. Whoever did this to me owes me 50 million dollars. I definitely deserve it after what's been done to me. And having millions of dollars might be the only thing that helps me with my suicidal thoughts. Believe me if you had gone through anything like I've been through. You'd be suicidal to believe me this is the hardest thing I've ever been through. And if the US can't get the money from the government thats responsible for this than the US could front me the 50 million dollars and get a refund from whoever is responsible when the US makes them pay up.
March 22, 2016
Someone from Midvale, UT signed.
March 24, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
If people in Congress or the government knows who's doing this to people. You have them tell the people who are responsible for ruining my life that one way or another I'm going to get my money. They owe me 50 million dollars after what they did to me. They used this technology to take everything from me. I lost my beautiful wife and two kids because of what they got me to say and do because they were using this technology on me. And my wife and kids were literally everything to me and get this. Even after they ran my wife and kids away they experimented on me. Which cause brain damage and permanently screwed me over forever. I'm a lazy bumb now. I do nothing and have lost everything and I'll probably never see my wife and kids again because of the things they got me to say and do. You know if they catch the government that did this to me they owe me 50 million dollars. I'm miserable and whoever did this to me is just going to have to pay for whatever life I want to live now. And I don't care what it takes them someone in the US is going to need to get there but in gear so I can get these voices out of my head and live somewhat of a normal life and get the government responsible to pay me then 50 million they owe me. And if the US government can't do much about stopping them now I don't see how it would be to much if they US government fronted me at least half the 50 million till they catch these the perpetrators and make whoever is funding them pay up big for what they did to me and others. I mean if Congress can just carelessly give away 100s of millions of dollars in military aid to foreign countries I don't see why they can't front me 25 million or the whole 50 million. I mean come on. I want to get this money before I'm old. And time is just a ticking away. I want to live my life again I mean come on.
March 24, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Just letting you know because the wrong people have this technology I have been completely destroyed and my life has been torn apart. Which is why when you catch these guys they owe me 50 million dollars and if for some reason you are not or cannot stop these guys who have this technology right now and make them pay for what they did to me I was figuring the US could pay me the 50 million dollars now and they can get a refund from the government thats responsible when they are caught. I mean if all the US can fit into their budget is 25 million dollars then that would be nice for right now and I could get the rest of the 50 million dollars when the people who are responsible for the horrific things that are happening with this technology are caught. I mean since the US government spends 100s of millions of dollars on foreign military aid on countries that quite frankly hate us. It shouldn't be hard to find 50 million dollars or even 25 million dollars in the budget. Either way what's going on with this technology needs to end. It's a violation of my civil rights and against everything this country stands for. It's a living nightmare. And I have been through some of the worst stuff they do to people with this technology. They even experimented on me. That's why they owe me 50 million dollars and if the US could pay me the 50 million now instead of waiting until you catch these guys that would be nice.
March 24, 2016
Someone from Omaha, NE writes:
I am attacked daily with NSA Direct Energy Magnetic Weapon's (D.J.P.)
March 24, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
This guy whose using this technology on me got me to say a lot of stupid stuff. So a lot of stuff I said about controlling the population you just need to let it slide ride off of you. Because it's the guy whose using this technology on me that is desperate to control the population not me. That's how bad he screwed me. I mean I was so screwed up because of this guy using this technology on me I was talking about population control. Which isn't something that I want it's what the guy that's using this technology on me wants. This guy whose on me with this technology is an evil phycopath. All I want is 50 million dollars from this guy. For ruining my marriage and running my beautiful wife and my two kids away. And messing up my marriage so bad that I may never see my wife and kids again. Then this guy whose in my head experimented on me which screwed me up so bad it's not even funny. To be honest with you none of this is funny even though the evil guy in my head thinks it's funny. I definitely do not. I am totally miserable and I would like the US to front me 50 million dollars until they catch these guys. Because if the research that I did is correct this has been going on with this technology for over 30 years which really depressing because I'd like to get my 50 million dollars while I'm still young. Because these guys who did this to me with this technology are going to have to pay for whatever life style I want to live. Which means they owe me 50 million dollars. And I'm sure the US government can get 50 million dollars from the government thats responsible for doing this to me when they are caught. My life is totally screwed because they experimented on me and after they did that I haven't been able to move on from my marriage because that was the last good thing I had before this happened to me. It's been along time and someone has got to do something.
March 26, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
If I'm right and this is a foreign country doing to me and other American citizens why can't the US protect its own citizens from this very inhumane crime that's being committed against regular US citizens. If the US can't stop these guys maybe they can get them to leave American citizens alone and let them terrorize and destroy their own citizens and leave American citizens alone. I mean then instead of this being a world issue it'll be confined to the country or countries it originates from. And people will be able to escape it by fleeing their country. Then people can at least escape it instead of it being these guys with this technology being able to terrorize you no matter where you go. That's what makes this worst is it doesn't matter where you go you can't escape these guys who have this technology. I mean the US has got to try something because this horror story has got to end. Also it would be nice if the US government could give me 50 million for what I've been through because of this technology and maybe they can get a refund from the government thats responsible for doing this to me. Look I don't want to wait forever for my settlement, this shouldn't of happened in the first place I should still be happily married to my beautiful wife and with my two daughters. What happened to me is unforgivable and whoever is responsible for doing this to me owes me 50 million dollars. What I've been through was literally a living nightmare and I'll never get over it because I'm pretty sure they experimented on me which permanently screwed me over for life. I'm a walking disaster now. I use to be a highly motivated driven person. Now look at me I don't even shower anymore that's what these guys have done to me with this technology. They took the life right out of me and my passion for life is gone. I'm totally miserable now and millions of dollars won't completely fix my issues but it may make things a little better. I mean I even owned my own business before they purposefully drove me homeless and guess what that's right only 4 months in to running my business is was already making a profit had one guy working for me and had a few clients who were pleased with my work that payed me well that's what I was up to until this crazy guy with this technology that has nothing better to do ruined my life. You better believe it the government thats responsible for doing this to me owes me 50 million dollars and I was just hoping the US government could front me the money until they catch whoever is responsible. The US government is not doing its job if this is happening to US citizens and no one's getting the settlements they deserve. I mean this is not justice this is not right somebody has got to do something. What's the big plan for the government just sits there and do nothing and let us victims die off so the government doesn't have to worry about getting settlements to us who rightly deserve it. You know I'd like a 50 million dollar settlement and
March 26, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Do you have any clue about the pain and suffering I've endured because this technology. What's been done to me with this technology is the most painful thing I have ever been through. And it doesn't end after I've been experimented on and lost my wife and kids. It's had a lasting residual affect on me that could easily last the rest of my life. I really don't know what to say. All I know is I'd like to get a 50 million dollar settlement for what I've been through. And if the US pays me until they catch these guys and get a refund from the government responsible it doesn't matter.
March 26, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
This technology was used to destroy me and ruined my life. With the things they got me to say and do and things they tried to get me to do I could of easily ended up dead or in jail the rest of my life. That's why whoever did this to me owes me 50 million dollars and if the US can't front me the total 50 million dollars then just front me whatever you can until these guys who are doing this are caught and have to pay up big time for what they've been doing to people with this technology. I would just like the people in this country that are responsible for this issue to get their butts in gear and catch these guys that are responsible for this pain and suffering their causing and make whoever is funding them pay me my settlement. This just isn't fair because of what these guys did to me with this technology I am suicidal everyday. I lost the most important things in the world to me. My beautiful wife and kids. They even experimented on me. They totaled my life and I served my country and the US hasn't done anything for me. They haven't fronted me a settlement. Explain things to my ex wife they haven't done. Wait a second uncle Sam provides me with disability which I desperately need and I thank the government for that but I'd still like my 50 million dollar settlement and for someone to try and explain things to my ex wife. There got to be a decent person somewhere that's willing to help me.
March 26, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I feel like I'm stuck in a prison with some evil guy in my head which I can't escape. This evil guy in my head (who's all about population control) still harasses me even though he's already taken everything from me and has made me totally miserable. The government thats funding this guy in my head owes me 50 million dollars and if the US can't get the 50 million dollars right now. I was figuring the US government could front me all or part of the money and get a refund from the government thats responsible whenever they are caught. If the leadership in in the US know this is going on and know who's doing and are not doing everything in there power to stop this scum that has this technology then they are just as guilty as the ones committing the crime. Look I know this technology exist and people are being terrorized by it because this technology is being used on me and I know it. Either way someone needs to get there butt in gear and solve this issue because this shouldn't of happened to me in the first place and I should still be happily married and I don't get what's taking the US so long to solve this issue.
March 27, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
The thing about it is the damage is already done to me so if you catch these guys now I'm already destroyed. I mean they already experimented on me which I'm pretty sure is irreversible. And if you knew the person I was before they experimented on me you'd know I was messed up. I mean before they experimented on me I'd work out 3 or 5 times a week and I've been like that since I was a kid. I've always worked out, I'd always find.time to work out. Now I have all the time in the world to work out and I just can't get going I just lay around and do nothing. I'm unhealthy I'm a total loser now that's what these guys with this technology have done to me. That's why they owe me 50 million dollars. They totally ruined the person I was. I mean I use to be alive and full of life but after they terrorized me and experimented on me it ruined the person I was and I really miss that person. Not only these guys with this technology purposefully ruined my marriage and tore my wife and kids from me. This guy whose on me with this technology is mentally sick in the head to have of done this to me it's torture it's just wrong. So the government thats funding the illegal use of this technology owes me 50 million dollars and if the US can't stop them right now I was figuring maybe the US could front me the 50 million dollars. And the US can get a refund when they catch whoever is responsible for this inhumane crime.
March 27, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
It takes a special kind of person to not just stand on the side line and take action to stop horrible things from happening to people. I mean I'm one of those special kind of people. I mean when everyone is just. Standing around and letting bad stuff happen to someone I'll be the only one to stand in and stop it. I'm that kind of person I've got courage. And those are the type of people I'm looking for to stop this from happening to people. To get this phycopath out of my head and get the 50 million dollars these people owe me for doing this to me. And if you can't find people to do that job then it would be nice if the US could find 50 million dollars in its budget to front me till they catch these criminals who have this technology.
March 27, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Just letting you know that it feels as thou as someone came into my head with this technology like a wrecking ball and ruined my life. Because of what they did to me with this technology I lost everything. My wife and kids are gone now forever and there's a good chance I will never see them again. My kids and my absolutely gorgeous wife were my life blood now there gone most likely forever. Because some phycopath decided to crawl into my life with this technology and sabotage me. Because of this technology I have had everything taken from me. It's the most inhumane, heartbreaking thing that I could have ever imagined and whoever did this to me owes me 50 million dollars and if the US can't get the 50 million dollars that these crazy people that have this technology owe me then I was figuring the US could front me the money. My life has been turned upside down I have nothing anymore and I will most likely live the rest of my life alone. Because they experimented on me I will never be able to enjoy a women and intimacy ever again and i used to totally lived for that stuff and it's gone forever because they experimented on me. I'm just a bumb now, a suicidal drone. I'm permanently screwed in the brain and that's why these guys owe me 50 million dollars, that's why I'm suicidal, that's why one way or another these guys with this technology have got to pay for what they did. This country has got to stand up for its country people. What's going on with this technology has got end and people who have been through what I've been through need paid. I mean it's 2016 how is this still going on shouldn't the US have this technology under control by now. This should be a top priority for the US since we're talking about American citizens losing there freedom being tortured, terrorized and isolated in their own country. This has got to stop and people need paid. Come on its 2016.
March 28, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Why is it so hard for the US to protect its own citizens on its own soil. All I know is I lost everything and whoever did this to me owes me 50 million dollars and it would be nice if the US could front me the 50 million dollars and get a refund from the government thats responsible when they are caught and if the US can't front me the whole 50 million dollars then just front me whatever you can afford. You know like 20 or 30 million dollars and I'll get the rest of my money whenever these criminals are caught. I know I definitely deserve 50 million dollars after the pain and horror I endured, I mean I lost my wife and kids and I was still in love with my wife so that was pure horror when these guys with this technology ripped my family from me and out of my life. What's been done to me with this technology is purely sick, wrong and inhumane. I really can't put into words how bad this was to be honest I would of rather of been a POW for a few years or lost an arm or a leg then go through what I've been through with this technology I mean I would probably still be happily married. Look to me I'm still shocked that this is going on and that this technology exist. But this technology is being miss used and is in the wrong hands which is bad news for everyone. I mean this guy whose on me with this technology believes slavery should be legal, he thinks that rapping people should be legal, he thinks that it should be legal to experiment on people weather they agree to it or not, he believes that the human population is to large and that something like 90% of the world's population needs killed off. This guy whose on me with this technology has some scary beliefs and wants to rule the world now just imagine what he's done to me after considering what he believes in. This insanity has got to end and I need my 50 million dollars.
March 29, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
So I was just curious if anything was going to happen anytime soon like stopping these guys that have this technology. Or maybe getting me my 50 million dollar settlement because of the horror that's these guys with this technology has put me through. And if the US can't front me the whole 50 million dollars maybe they could just front me part of it and get a refund whenever they catch the people who are doing this to people with this technology.
March 30, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I've lost everything because of this technology. My rights have been trampled on. All because of some phycopath has this technology and is out to ruin people's lives with technology because he thinks he's making room by ruining people's lives. And I tell you what whoever is on me with technology has completely demolished my life. Because of what they did to me with this technology they owe me 50 million dollars and if the US can't stop these guys right now or very soon I was figuring maybe the US could front me all or part of the 50 million dollars what ever the US can afford. I personally would rather the US front me the money because if I'm right this has been going on for 30 years and I have no idea how long it'll take the US to catch these guys who have this technology and I'd like to get the money while I'm still young. I mean they ruined my life while I was young so it would be nice to get the money while I'm young to its only fair.
March 30, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
See I served in the US army for 5 years and while I was in the military I deployed a few times to iraq. Alright I did my service to this country and while I was in the military I was being harassed by this technology, that's the only reason I got out to be honest with ya. But when I got out it didn't end it got worst. And I was figuring since I served my country and ended up losing my freedom to this technology I was figuring the US could front me the 50 million dollars or at least part of it until you catch these guys that are doing this to people. Because my life has been ruined by this technology.
March 30, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
See hulk hogan hasn't been through even close to 10% of what I've been through and he was awarded 115 million dollars. So I see no reason why I shouldn't get 50 million dollars which is less then half of what hulk hogan got for something that in comparison to what I've been through is literally nothing. I mean after considering what he got for some stupid sex tape. I should realistically be getting like a couple billion dollars but I'm pretty sure that will never happen so I'll settle for 50 million dollars if the US government could front me the money till they catch the people who are responsible and make them pay that would be nice. I think it's ridiculous that some rich celebrity can get 115 million and I guy like me who served his country and lost his wife and kids because of this technology I mean I didn't lose my wife and kids because I was making stupid choices I lost them because some phycopath decided to use this technology on me and sabotage my marriage which is just plain sick and wrong. I definitely deserve 50 million dollars for what I've been through and I don't want to wait until I'm 60 I want the money now while I'm young. See the US government can front me the 50 million dollars or part of it and I'm telling you you can get a refund from the government thats responsible when they are caught. This is an easy decision if hulk hogan got 115 million dollars for some dumb sex tape I should easily get my 50 million dollars that I'm owed for what I've been through.
March 30, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Also Erin Andrews was awarded 55 million dollars for some tape that showed her naked and I haven't got anything and I've been experimented on, lost my wife and kids, driven homeless, almost got killed or jailed for the rest of my life. And I haven't got anything. What these celebrities have been through for their settlements is nothing in comparison to what I've been through. I should easily be awarded 50 million dollars for what's been done to me with this technology. It's the US governments job to make the American people safe and if they can't make us safe then the least they can do is pay my settlement until they catch the insane phycopaths that have this technology.
March 31, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
You know what the darnest thing is. Is that over 90% of the stuff that happened to me with this technology happened to me on US soil. Which is crazy how I just could be minding my own business living a somewhat of a normal life in my own country one day and the next day I have some insane phycopath using this technology on me sabotaging me and trying to get me locked up or killed it was a pure horror story. And I'm just lucky to have survived this ordeal. Now this guy hasn't left me he's still on me with this technology.and this guy who's on me with this technology won't leave me even though he's taken everything from me short of my life. So I was figuring the US government could give me 50 million dollars or part of the 50 million dollars these guys who did this to me owe me. Then the US can get a refund from whoever it is that did this to me. This guy whose on me with this technology tried to make me look bad and I know I'm not a bad person and if anyone actually thinks that they can go to hell because I know who I am and I know what this guy did to me with this technology and I have nothing to be ashamed of. This is just pathetic that this is being done to me and this guy in my head is all about population control even though there's no legitimate reason to control the human population because the population will stable off eventually, without having to do anything and if in the next hundred years the world doesn't find a real replacement for oil when oil runs out the human population will drop by more then half. And it will get ugly. I know it will get ugly without oil if the world can't adapt and the luxury of oil is gone and not replaced. Either way whoever is funding the people who did this to me owes me 50 million dollars and if the US thinks it could be a while before the US stops these guys who have this technology then I truly hope that they would really consider giving me the 50 million dollars now and then getting their money from the government that did this to me whenever the US stops them. Thank you for your time.
April 1, 2016
Someone from Marathon, FL writes:
I don't blame the C.I.A., And have absolute faith in the United States Government to take action to openly to put an end to these crimes against humanity. Thank you. Tobias Lee Bybee victim.
April 1, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Just letting you know that I am being messed with hard because I've been sending these messages through a pettion. I have lost everything because of this guy whose using this technology on me. I have been completely destroyed because the wrong people have this technology and the threats keep coming. It's just a scary day today this guy whose on me with this technology makes me feel like I won't live to see tomorrow sometimes. Even though he already used this technology to take everything from me he still makes me scared and miserable. Because of what that has been done to me with this technology someone owes me 50 million dollars and if the US can't get the money from the people who are responsible for doing this to me now. Then maybe the US could front me the money (either the whole 50 million dollars or part of it) whatever the US can afford and then the US can get a refund when they stop these guys who are being paid to use this technology illegally. I mean the reason I'm asking for the US to front me the whole or part of the 50 million dollars is because i might have to wait 30 years till the US catches these guys who are using this technology to ruin people and that's if I'm lucky and these guys are caught while I'm still alive. I just feel like it's only fair that if I lost everything and was destroyed while I was young is that I get paid while I'm still young so I can enjoy it. It's only fair. Either way these guys who have this technology are some sick, evil, twisted mothers. Just scary mothers.
April 2, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I've lost everything because of this technology. This guy who's on me with this technology has completely destroyed my life. So I was figuring whoever is funding the people who did this to me owes me 50 million dollars. And if the US can't get the money right now then the US could front me 50 million dollars or part of the 50 million dollars and the US can get a refund when ever they catch whoever is responsible for doing this to me.
April 3, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Just letting you know that I have had one hell of a ride because of this technology. I mean my wife and kids were chased away because of the things they got me to say and do which scared my beautiful ex wife away and she took my kids and the guy who's on me with this technology screwed my marriage so bad that without someone who knows what's going on with this technology explaining things to my ex wife I'll probably never see my kids again. After that they experimented on me, drove me homeless and almost got me killed or jailed for the rest of my life. I just got lucky and survived because if things had ended up a little different I could be dead right now or stuck in jail for life that's why these guys that did this to me with this technology owes me at least 50 million dollars and if the US can't get me the 50 million dollars these guys who did this to me owe me then I was thinking the US could front me the 50 million dollars they owe me and whenever the US catches the guys that did this to me they could get a refund from them for the money they front me. And if all the US can afford to front me is 20 or 30 million dollars then I'll take it and get the rest of my 50 million dollars when these guys who are doing this are caught. I would just prefer the US to front me the money because I don't know how long it'll be until the US catches the people who are responsible for this inhumane crime. Believe me if hulk hogan got over 115 million dollars for some sex tape I should easily get 50 million dollars for someone completely destroying my life with this technology.
April 4, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Because of this technology I have been humiliated, destroyed and completely lost everything. These people who have this technology are not good people. They are in no way providing a service, helping people or keeping people safe. These people who have this technology are dangerous madmen who have gone completely insane. And all they want is power and control and they don't care who they have to step on or destroy to get what they want. Either way these guys who have this technology have took everything from me and I am completely destroyed. And they owe me 50 million dollars. And if the US can't get the 50 million dollars these guys owe me then I was figuring the US government could front me the 50 million dollars that these guys who did this to me owe me and the US can get a refund when ever they catch these guys who are doing this to people.