706 Public Comments So Far

January 10, 2016
Someone from Arthur, NE writes:
I sign as a German victim of gang stalking and neuroweapons. http://www.globalresearch.ca/psychotronic-and-electromagnetic-weapons-remote-control-of-the-human-nervous-system/5319111 http://www.globalresearch.ca/bio-electromagnetic-weapons-the-ultimate-weapon/5797 http://www.naturalscience.org/index.php?id=212 http://www.ipg-journal.de/rubriken/aussen-und-sicherheitspolitik/artikel/widerstand-ist-zwecklos-1122/ http://www.taz.de/!5245062/ https://stopzet.wordpress.com/
January 10, 2016
Someone from Cincinnati, OH signed.
January 10, 2016
Someone from Burlington, CO writes:
please end this harasment!we life in the year2015.and what happend to me its the same what hapend peoples in the holocoust. what do you want to be angainst your citizens? it doesnt make any sence to kill people whit m kultra.ist only a sadistic evil game.one german police oficer tell lies against me.he is an antisemitic evil kind of beeing.he likes to destroy and kill others.thats why he do that.and because he seel me to the evil kinds of african beeing.he wants earn money to sell peoples.
January 12, 2016
Someone from Homeland, CA writes:
Local Law Enforcement/Courts/officials refuse to investigate 3 yrs of this harassment to me. Senior Citizen.
January 12, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I'm just sending u a message to remind u that what I 've been through has been horrid, scary, horrible. Horrifying, maddening, life altering and completely sick and wrong and should have never happened in the first place. It's literally Nazi stuff that I've been through. I mean they even experimented on me do understand just how sick and wrong this is and how they destroyed me. And I'm just hoping maybe the US government can give me 20 million that would be nice and think about it you can get your 20 million from that government that's doing this when you catch them. Believe me they owe me 20 million they turned my very happy and optimistic story into a very sad one. Whoever is doing this is pathetic and needs to be stopped. Like asap.
January 12, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
The USA is fighting for human rights in all of these other countries. Well what about the people like me who are suffering in your own country. Seriously someone needs to get their priorities straight.
January 13, 2016
Someone from Houston, TX signed.
January 13, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Just my daily petition to let you know that there is still an evil guy in my head making life horrible. I lost everything even apart of my brain. What's being done with this technology is some of the most screwed up stuff that has ever happened. I'm miserable and I am like 99% sure I will live the rest of my life miserable. Whoever did this to me royally screwed me over its inhumane and a violation of my civil rights also. I was wondering if the US government could give me 20 million dollars and when they catch these Nazi's that are doing this they can get their money from them. Look since I lost everything and am totally screwed for the rest of my life. Asking for 20 million dollars so I can get some nice stuff isn't asking to much. I think what's happening to people with this technology is happening to pretty much random people. Because before this happened to me I was just a normal guy living a normal life and I didn't believe in conspiracy theories. Now I do. I just can't believe what's going on with this technology isn't in the news. The general public have no idea this is happening unless it happens to them.
January 13, 2016
Someone from Chico, CA signed.
January 13, 2016
Someone from Chico, CA writes:
**** this game of ball! I'm sick of hearing medford Oregon complain. I hear people I know like a frequency. They talk to police. This is ********!
Someone from Conroe, TX writes:
I have and am being targeted by an unknown organization that is using technology that burns with laser point precision , This very painful and our government should not be torturing our citizens . I have read about this technology on the web . I am a veteran and do not know why this is happening , or this technology has fallen into somebody's hand that is very unethical about how they are using it . I am asking for your assistance that this torture stop . I know it sounds crazy but it is happening. Please investigate and see that this stops..Private criminals or corrupt government are tapping into and somehow gaining access to Government satellite technology using RNM Remote Neural Monitoring also known as Satellite Terrorism and terrorizing individuals. I have become a terrorized victim . Below is a shortcut to what has been happening to me .http://satelliteterrorism3.blogspot.com/2010/12/dew-directed-energy-weapons.html Thanking you in advance for your time .. Steven Bilbrey
January 14, 2016
Someone from Mesa, AZ writes:
Have been stalked & 15 yrs. property damage while living in a senior park in Mesa. Az. What's really scary when stalked by cars on the road that want to purposely side swipe & attempt to squeeze car between 2 lag vehicles. This is soo criminal. Plates # & complaints sent to local P D. w/o any concern for this older grandmother's life. Why is this danger allowed - @ home, street, etc?
Someone from Tracy, CA writes:
-30- years August 2015
January 14, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Just reminding you that the very happy and motivated and driven person I was has been destroyed by some psychopath that has this technology. listen I was on my way to being very successful. Before this crazy dude in my head drove me homeless I had a lawn care and landscaping business and I was on my way to having a very successful business. I mean I was full of life working hard listening to Tony Robbins I had everything going for me then this guy whose using this technology on me experimented on me then drove me homeless. I'm worth less now. Look I've been a hard worker my whole life combine that with Tony Robbins and my drive you have a recipe for success. This guy who ruined my brain took that from me and made me worthless. This guy in my head took everything from me. I lost everything cause of him and I will never get any of what he took from me back. My freedom has been trampled on and I served my country for 5 years in the US army. And I don't know who did this to me because like all the other victims of this inhumane crime I lack proff that this is happening but I'm pretty sure the government knows this is happening and I was figuring since I served my country it would be nice to get a 20 million dollar settlement from my government and the government can get their reimbursement from whoever is responsible when they are caught. Look if the government knows whose doing this to people and can stop them sooner is better then later. Believe me people are just waiting to get this to end. The no good people who are doing this need stopped. It just not right that I'm on U.S. soil going through this.
1 year ago
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Look my life has been destroyed by this technology and I'd like to get this evil guy out of my head but I'd also like 20 million dollar settlement from the government and when ever they catch these guys where ever they are they can get a refund from them for what they but me thru.
1 year ago
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Self defense. This is basic stuff right if the people of the U.S. are being terrorized by a foreign government then the U.S. has the right to protect its people and take these phycopaths out. These guys who have this technology are literally committing murder, terrorizing and destroying U.S. citizens it's just sick and wrong and needs to end and if there is someone who can do something about it they need to. Man I just hope there aren't a bunch of cowards running the U.S. who are too afraid to stick up for its own people. I swear to God if someone can do something they need to stop being pussies get their but in gear and do something.
1 year ago
Someone from Honolulu, HI signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Just letting you know that somebody used this technology to destroy me. They didn't just push me around a little they destroyed me. Im usless now this is the hardest thing ive ever been through and its miracle i haven't commited suicide. And i was wondering if i could get a 20 million dollar settlement and when you catch the government, Russia or whoever is responsible you can get your refund from that government. The reason im asking you for the settlement is because. It seems as thou someone in our government is dragging their butt because i might end up dead before you catch these nazis who are doing this and id like to get my settlement at a young age so i can enjoy it. Please.
1 year ago
Someone from Athens, GA signed.
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Hi just reminding you that some pure evil scumbag totally ruined my life. I have been thru some of the darkest evil stuff that you can even imagine. I mean the evil stuff that's not even in the movies it was so evil twisted what they put in my head. Please tell me that you at least have an idea who's doing this. Cause this needs to end I'm telling you Noone else should have to go through what I've been thru. It's the hardest thing I've ever faced it's sick and wrong. Plus I deserve a 20 million dollar settlement for what they did to me and I was hoping you guys could work some numbers and possibly do that for me and you can get your refund when you catch whose doing this. Look I was never the kind of person to ask for stuff but I believe this situation permits it. I used to be a very hard working independent person but that changed when this evil guy started to use this technology on me and experimented on me. He screwed me over hard.
1 year ago
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Ok 90% of the movies here in America the good guy wins. Which is why what I'm going through is that much more of a nightmare because I don't know if the good guy is going to win and try to make things better and try to help me fix my life that's been destroyed. It's just horrible that this is happening to people and the worst part of the story is that these scumbags might get away with it. And even worse they may end up ruling the world someday and everyone will end up looking on helplessly why these scumbags go on to slaughter 90% of the world's population, give or take. It just the worst experience of my life and it has permenately damaged me and I've lost everything and can't imagine just how horrible this is for other people I mean this guy in my head tried to get me killed, drove me homeless, ran my wife and kids away, ruined my job and business, experimented on me, threaten the he'll out of me when I fought back, made me feel like a scared little kid and I haven't been scared of anything my whole life, got me locked up in the hospital, ruined my job experience so even if I could get started again I'd be starting all over at the age of 31, now I smoke cigarettes (which I never use too) I became an alcoholic for a year (and I use to be a health nut.) This guy has torn me to pieces and completely changed the type of person I was. The stuff I've been through is some of the most sick and demented stuff you could possible imagined. These guys in my head who have this technology are perverted and sick in the head. And no one should give up on stopping them they think they're tricky well we have to be trickier. We have fight fire with fire, we have stomp there heads in the dirt, **** on their graves. We need to royally f
1 year ago
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
You know what's screwed up I'll tell you what's screwed up. Is the US government is keeping the general public uneducated about what's going on with this technology so when people like me suffer because some evil psychopaths have it we suffer alone and our family and friends leave because they are uneducated and ultimately people like me end up alone. I mean you didn't tell my ex wife or any of my friends or mentors anything and they all left. All these great people I surrounded my self with are now gone. You do absolutely nothing for people like me who are suffering because of this technology. Yeah you better believe that I'm owed 20 million I LOST EVERYTHING. I MEAN EVERYTHING.
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I'm not giving up until this guy stops talking in my head. Look I know that this technology exist and that someone is using it on me. I know that I am sane I just have some psychopath in my head. Ok I'm no fool and I'm not crazy. Look all that stuff I said about baby laws and ground battles you can just forget about that. It's this psychopath in my head that's all about controlling the population not me when he was brain washing me he made too many people the biggest issue on the planet. He thinks it's so important that evil wins so he can control the population and if this evil guy in my head wins he'll be killing off billions of people. I've tried to talk him out of it. But he just stuck in his ways. Do you get how evil this guy in my head is this is no joke im being dead serious and I'm being 100% honest. He wants to rule the world so he can kill off billions of people and bring back slavery. Now knowing what he wants just imagine what he's done to me. He is truly one ugly mother I mean ugly. I on the other hand i am not concerned at all about it cause I know the population will eventually stable off naturally and Noone will have to do anything. So this guy in my head is basically making up reasons to kill off billions. He said he needs to kill all of these people because of resources, then he said were running out of air and water, then he said there's too many men so he wants to go around killing a ton of men and boys. This guy in my head is truly insane and is on a mission to make population control an issue and to do whatever he wants against the will of the public. Look I know this technology is real and that these guys with this technology are a real issue and I have been through hell. Look it's the crummy decisions that this country has made from Harry Truman to now is why this is happening. I lost everything I'll probably never be fine again. When this guy in my head experimented on me he took the best part of me away. I mean he screwed me over so bad I rarely shower anymore. I used to be motivated, driven, with goals and dreams now I've been living with suicide thoughts for like 2 years now everyday. I have nothing to live for anymore yet I'm still alive. I'm just some bumb who has to rely on disability or I'd be homeless. That how much this guy in my head has changed me, that's what he's done to me. And I don't know I still think if the US government can afford it I'd like my 20 million dollar settlement now and they can get a refund from whoever or which government is doing this. All I know is I'm completely ruined and even if you can stop these guys they've already ruined me for life and completely destroyed me and these voiced in my head are just a painful reminder of what I had and lost. And this didn't happen to me cause I was making poor choices I'm just very unlucky.
1 year ago
Someone from Talco, TX writes:
I am being victimized and my child is being traumatized by citizens in my area that are organized stalkers. No child should be afraid to be in a vehicle after dark or afraid to walk on their own home. I've never been in trouble and have some NOTHING to merit any of these actions being done to us!!! Please help!!!!
January 25, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
If this is a foreign government or governments doing this to the American people then the president and the government are messing up big time because they should not be allowing this to happen to its people. I should have never lost my wife and kids and been experimented on. Also I'd like a 20 million dollar settlement if I can get one.
January 26, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
You know if I had trillions of dollars I would give all that up to have my old brain back before they experimented on it along with the relationship I had with my wife and kids. I would give up all the money in the world to have back what I had and should still have but unfortunately I don't I lost everything, I lost it all. That's why I know when I ask for 20 million dollars I'm not asking to much considering what I'd give to get back which was unjustly taken from me. Because of this technology my brain is screwed forever and I seriously doubt that there is anyway to fix my brain it has been ruined by some mad man who has gotten this technology. The guy who did this to me is completely insane. And has done nothing but take from me. He took my drive, my wife and kids, my hobbies, my happiness and I'm on US soil. What happened to me happened to me on US soil. And I don't know what's so hard about getting these guys with this technology to leave the American people alone. And to make them give me a 20 million dollar settlement. Or the US government can give me a 20 million dollar settlement and get a refund when they catch whoever is doing this. Look this has to stop the US Congress has to stop these guys from doing this to people. This should have never happened to me. I just can't believe the government the US government is allowing this to happen.
January 26, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Look man these guys who have this technology need to be taught a lesson. They ruined my marriage and tore my little girls from me. They need to be taught a lesson you don't mess with a man's marriage, his wife or his kids. What they did to me truly tore me apart and the truth of the matter is that I need your help because these guys shouldn't get away with doing this to me. I have been torn to pieces in every way imaginable. I need your help this madness needs to end and the US needs to start sticking up for its people. These people who have this technology are playing ugly well maybe the US has to stop playing softball and get a little ugly with them. This madness needs to end and the people of America need set free.
January 31, 2016
January 31, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Hi it's just me wondering if this nightmare is going to ever end. I know I've sounded a little repetitive but if I learned anything in the military it was 2 things. Repetition and the squeaky wheel gets the grease. You know I have nothing else to do. This evil guy in my head has completely freed up all my time. And I was wondering do you have anybody bugging the country that's doing this the way that I've been bugging you. The people who are running the country that are responsible for this inhumane crime need bugged everyday if your not going to arrest them or get rid of them. Look someone who has this technology have taken everything from me. And what's worse is he is still in my head. I mean I have been destroyed and am suicidal everyday mostly in the evening. Look I consider myself a little brave because I have been sending you letters alot lately and this guy in my head absolutely hates it because he has been threatening me more lately and I know the risk I'm taking I could be putting my life in danger. You know so I have a good idea of what kind of situation the US could be in. And look it's the poor choices that the US has made that put the US in whatever situation that there in right now. Because the least the US government can do is to at least get these people with this technology to leave people who are on US soil alone. That would mean people at least have the ability to get away from these guys who have this technology. Instead of it being a world wide problem where these evil guys can get you literally anywhere. There needs to be countries where people are safe from this technology. There has to be something the US can do for people like me and to protect their citizens from this inhumane crime and intrusion of privacy. Also I'd like a 20 million dollar settlement. And I'm not saying that you need to kill these people who are doing this. Just try to get them to leave the American people alone and if they want to continue to do this they can do it to their own people. That's all I'm saying. And a 20 million dollar settlement would be nice.
January 31, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Look I was hoping that you've made some progress. Because Obama likes to act like everything is fine and nothing is wrong. Even thou American citizens are being terrorized and torrtured by this technology on a daily basis. And the evil guy who is doing this to me and is in my head basicaly said hes doing this to people in the US to make room because of the deficit. Does the US government know anything about why these guys are doing this. You know it doesn't matter why this is happening to US citizens because from what I've learned about this guy in my head, if they weren't doing this because of the deficit they would find some other reason to do what they are doing even thou its a violation of my civil rights and freedom. The guy who is doing this to me is completely mad and insane and wants to rule the world so he can kill off billions of people. This guy in my head is literally Hitler or Stalin reincarnated. How many more people have to go through what I've been through in order for the US leadership to do something about this gross and inhumane crime. I have been completely destroyed by the guy who is on me with this technology. Also I'd like a 20 million dollar settlement and I was figuring the US government can give me the settlement now and get a refund from whatever government is responsible whenever they catch these nazis phsycopaths. I figure you may not be able to get me my freedom right now becaue I figure if you could, you would have already and the crime that is being commited with this technology would end and it obviously would halt and this guys voices in my head would disappear and I would let you know if such a thing happened which it obviously has not or I would have told you. If you can't get this guy out of my head right now I understand but Im pretty sure the US government can afford to give me a 20 million dollar settlement. Which would be nice because since I've been destroyed by this technology I've went from being a family guy to being a bachelor who likes nice things and I figure whoever did this to me has to pay for whatever life style I want to live considering that they chased my wife and kids away then experimented on me. After they experimented on me it took my sex life and drive away. I use to have an amazing drive. Now that my drive is gone. Its ridicules because they took the best part of me away from me now I'm just a bumb. And if it wasn't for disability I'd be homeless. This is not the life I wanted to live at 31 years old. I had so many dreams and goals which have all been ruined because I am ruined and am completely useless now. I am no good for anyone anymore. If this guy in my head didn't experiment on me I'd probably be in a pretty serious relationship right now and I'd be working my butt off on expanding my business and adding workers. I just don't get why this happened to me. But it also happened to Aaron Alexis who like me had a Top Secret Clearance and worked on computers. I guess these guys who have
February 2, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Look I don't know if anyone has been reading what I've been saying but whoever is terrorizing me with this mind control technology or what ever it is took everything from me and completely changed the person I was. I used to be a motivated, driven, hard working person. Now I'm a bumb who rarely showers anymore, watches the news and smoke cigarettes. Which is a completely different person then the person I was before whoever is on me with this technology experimented on me. They screwed my brain over permenately when they experimented on it. I will never be the person I use to be after they experimented on me. I am now dependent on others for support because they made it so I can never work or do anything ever again. I am totally screwed. That's why whoever did this to me owes me 20 million. See I could live off 20 million and never have to work again. And if the US government can't get 20 million from the people who are responsible for doing this to me and ruined me. I was thinking maybe the US government can give me 20 million and get a refund from whoever is responsible for this crime when they are stopped. I have a feeling the US government knows who's doing this. And if they do know it's a little mind boggling that they haven't stopped them. Because this is just inhumane and horrible what is happening to people with this technology. I'm sure everyone's experience of what they've gone through with this technology is different and I'm telling you what they've done to me is one of the worse things they do to people. They harassed and terrorized me and have torn me apart. I am litteraly destroyed for life. And this was no accident this guy who's on me with this technology ment ro do this to me. And whichever government this guy who did this to me is working for owes me 20 million. So whether the US government or whoever pays for it I'd like my 20 million sooner rather than later.
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Hi just wondering if the people running this country have made any progress on catching the criminals responsible for this inhumane crime. I've lost everything because of these insane people who have this technology. I have been beaten down and have given up. I use to have a lot of fight but these guys who have this technology have taken the fight right out of me. They have destroyed me and the government that did this to me owes me 20 million. And if the US can't get the money from the government responsible then I was thinking the US government can give me 20 million and get a refund from the government doing this when they are caught.
February 4, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I beg u don't fight these guys who have this technology. Just forget about the settlement. Please disregard anything I've ever said and leave these guys who have this technology alone sorry for any problems.
February 4, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Yeah you can just leave these guys who have this technology alone. It's just not worth it.
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Yeah don't fight these guys who have this technology. I need my medication.
February 4, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Believe me it's just not worth it to fight these guys. Yeah just back off of them and just do whatever you've been doing and I'll be fine. It's none of my business anyways.
February 5, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I would like the 20 million after thinking about it.
February 5, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I don't want anyone to fight these guys. It just not worth it but I'd still like a 20 million dollar settlement.
February 6, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I was just wondering if I can get my 20 million dollar settlement. I've lost everything because of this technology and have been completely destroyed so I deserve a 20 million dollar settlement if the Government can afford it.
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Well I was wondering if I could get a 20 million dollar settlement from the US government and when the US government catches whoever is responsible they can get a refund from that government. Thanks