734 Public Comments So Far

December 4, 2015
Someone from Edison, NJ writes:
Please All US Govt. official please open up your heart and eyes and stop this inhuman Barbaric behavior on innocent citizens. TIS are fighting with the crime they cant even the criminals. Most of the innocent, intelligent, finer people are in Attack in America. Stop this Please.
December 4, 2015
Someone from Merritt Island, FL writes:
Tortured by V2K and DEW. Corrupt union members, officials, and sympathizers of KKK.
December 5, 2015
Someone from Diamond Bar, CA signed.
December 8, 2015
Someone from Pasadena, CA writes:
This is a crime against humanity, being done right now, in secrecy, towards innocent people, ordinary citizens, who have done nothing wrong. No one on Earth deserves this. Women and men, and possibly children, are electronically raped, stalked and mentally and physically tortured 24/7. Remote neural monitoring, unlawful surveillance and mind programming, include constant threats. all done, against the will, of the subjects. Please address this issue and bring it to light for the sake of all of humanity.
December 8, 2015
Someone from Columbus, OH writes:
Currently a victim of electronic gang stalking. Keep getting tricked into deleting videos and pics of license plate numbers. Having a difficult time pressing charges in the state that I live in. If I had a way I would move to a state where laws are already in place.
December 12, 2015
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Hi, I have been terrorized by this technology for over 3 years now. I've been experimented on, droven homless. family and friends driven away and lost my marriage and kids. I lost everything and now live on disability and have no joy in life. I used to work out and date I don't anymore after they experimented on my brain I lost all joy in life I don't enjoy sex anymore and don't know if I'll ever be in another serious relationship. What they did to me and my brain made me single and it will probably be like that for the rest of my life I would pay anything to have my old brain back but that will most likely not happened. The USA has the right to protect its citizens from this inhumane mind terror that we've been going through. And if the USA catches who ever did this to me. They owe me 20 million dollars thats the least they could do for me after what they put me through and the giant loss I experimented. I deserve it. Not only that I am a vetran I did my part I joined the US army and for all the right reason to help our country fight in Iraq I wanted to help my country. I did my service and some foriegn evil sphycopath is in my head and he totalled my life. I deserve my freedom I was ready to pay the ultimate price to protect the freedom of this country and this happened to me. Its ridicules I did my part and I end up losing my freedom and god knows what our coutry is doing to solve this issue and get this evil guy out of my head. And to make my life a little better they owe me 20 million seriously I'm not living the american dream anymore it was ripped from me and the least my country could do for me since I did my part on keeping this country free. I deserve it because now I'm incapable of taking care of myself be cause what this evil guy in my head has done to me. Seriously this is a real issue and the evil guy in my head believes that slavery should be legal he also wants to kill off over 90% of the worlds human population just like the conspiracy and I have no idea how that got in my head because I never had heard of that conspiracy theroy before I had this evil guy in my head who wants the same thing.
December 15, 2015
Someone from Vershire, VT writes:
google it.......do search of forthirmit ...that's me...being burnt up and harassed night and day
December 17, 2015
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Look I am a US veteran I did my part on protecting the freedom that all in the USA are suppose to beable to enjoy and I lost my freedom a little over 3 years ago (while I was still in the Army). I lost my family and was driven homless I lost everything now I have to share my head with some evil physcopath that wants to kill billions of people. You know its this countries fault that this is going on and the US government is keeping it secret from the public and the US government should of done more to prevent this from happening. Look the least the US government can do is pay me 20 million and when they catch these evil phycopaths that are doing this they get a refund from that government. I mean literally after what this guy in my head put me through I don't even enjoy sex anymore and it seems that I bound to live my life alone. Which would have never happened if this technology didn't exsist and this evil guy in my never entered my head. I'd still be married and have my kids in my life. I lost everything and I put my life on the line to protect this country and I haven't heard the government say anything to me or anything. I think after what I did for my country the US government can afford to pay 20 million till they catch this evil nazis communist or what ever he is that has this mind reading, imaging, control technology. I earned it since I was experimented on and my brain permenatly damaged I deserve something since my life is screwed and I'm totaly miserable and am suicidal half the time because its hard to live with the fact that I'll have to live with this damaged brain the rest of my life. its horrid. All I'm saying is since I did my part to protect our freedom the US government can do something a little for me like 20 million dollars. That may make my life a little better. The US government may hear about what is happening to people with this technology but believe me if you go through something like I've gone through it'll screw your life over and make you totally misarable and the worst part is the evil guy in your head never goes away. All I'm saying is I did my part and lost my freedom the govenrment can do a little something for me. Till they catch the people who are doing this.
December 17, 2015
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
The US government has failed the people of the United States of America. We all are not free since I have an evil guy in my head who terrorizes me because of this technology. What happened to freedom and justice for all. My life has been permantly screwed over I need justice even thou my brain was experimented on which could have screwed me over permantly I'd like to have these voices out of my head. That would be nice. It would be nice if the american government would stick up for its own people the way I've stuck up for people. I mean I might have taken an*****beating sticking up for people but at least I didn't just stand there and did the right thing. I'd like to see the US government have those kind of balls. This is absolutely ridiculous that people are getting away with this horrible crime. I am literally screwed over permantly for the rest of my life without some serious rehabilataion. I am screwed do you get it. And yes I served my country in the US Army and even thou I had an evil guy in my head terrorizing me while I was still in the US Army I still got an honerable discharge and showed up for work everyday. I need my freedom and it would be nice to get a 20 million dollar settlement from the US government untill they catch who ever is responsible and get there refund from what ever government is responsible for doing this to me. Do you get how upset I am. I joined the US Army to help protect our freedom while we were at war and I lose my freedom. I did my part and lose everything and have to share my brain with some evil super evil crazy guy. I hope you get what I've been through because it has been horrid. I served my country so someone needs to get their but in gear.
1 year ago
Someone from Johnson City, TN writes:
Please help, I am a victim - are there any laws in TN? What can I do to end this nightmare as I would not want anyone to live this way of life?
Someone from Portland, OR writes:
Facebook page "Victim of Organized Stalking and Electronic Harassment" Pictures of Assaults to my body using thru Wall Fiber Optics by criminals of Organized Stalking and Electronic Harassment.
1 year ago
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
You know it's messed up that I feel like I'm going through this alone and the US government doesn't take the time to educate doctors about what's going on so they can deal with people like me differently from real mental illness because I KNOW THAT SOMEBODY IS USING SOME KIND OF MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY ON ME. I'm not even a little confused. I really know this technology exist and it's being used on me. Just image this I was married to a total babe who was loving and caring and I lost her along with my two daughters because of this technology. They got in my head and got me to say and do things I wouldn't normally do. You know I lost her and she was very special to me and the government didn't even stand in and try to explain anything to my now ex wife. And the thing that really makes things worse is I can't move on because they experimented on my brain which screwed over my sex life because I can't get it up anymore. My government just left me to hang and dry. This evil guy in my head even got me to admit to things I didn't even do. Which almost landed me in jail. Look all I'm trying to say is I joined the US army FOR THE RIGHT REASONS. And I lost my freedom and all my friends and mentors and the flaking government stood there and did nothing.
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Come on. This is basic common sense ok. The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA has the right to protect its citizen from this sick inhumane treatment. The stuff that was put in my head and what I went through was literally communists or Nazi stuff and it's sick and wrong in all sorts of ways. Whoever did this to me destroyed me. That's what they are doing with this technology. They take perfectly normal people and destroy them. They're crushing people with this technology. It's so sick and wrong what they are doing and it feels as thou the US government is just letting it happen.
January 3, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Look I served my country in the US Army for 5 years while we were at war. And I didn't join the military for the benefits I joined it to help in Iraq and protect our way of life. So I did my part and I ended up with some evil physcopath whos using this technology on me and he ran my family away scared all my friends away because of the things he got me to say and drove me homeless. I have been an indepent person my whole life and I now rely on disability and this guy who is using this technology on me screwed my head up so bad that I don't do anything anymore but watch the news and I will probably end up alone and never get in another relationship. I have no hobbies anymore after they screwed up my life everything is boring now. They messed me up bad and it doesn't matter how strong you are these guys with this technology will chew you up and spit you out they will destroy you and you'll lose your freedom. Thats what happened to me I did my part for our freedom and I lost it and I'm not even on foreign soil. I'm on my home soil. And all I'm saying is since the relationship part of my life is over and the only thing that helps me now is having some nice stuff. It would be nice if the US government could get me 20 million till they catch these guys. So look if the US government can't do anything about this evil SOB who is doing this I don't think it would be asking too much that the US government pays me 20 million until they catch ithese communist/Nazi nut jobs and get their money from that government which ever government is doing this because I'm pretty sure the US government is not doing this to people I still believe in this country but I don't believe asking for 20 million is asking too much because I thought about it and if I could trade billions of dollars to have my old brain and old life back I do it in a heart beat. I have lost everything thats important in life you know family and that good stuff and I will do anything to at least get this phycopath out of my head that is making up reasons to do this to people and making up reasons to kill off billions of people if he ever gets in a pistions where he could do that he would. Hes crazy and believes theres too many people when there obviously isn't and it only takes a little common sense and google to realize that no body will ever have to control the size of the human population because the population growth will stable off natually someday and will just never have too many people that will never happen. This should have never happened to me.
January 4, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I don't get whats so hard about stopping this crime from happening. This should have never happen to me considering I earned my freedom when I joined the US Army and someone took my freedom away. Whoever is using this technology needs it destroyed and these guys who are doing this to people with this technology need to pay up big time to the people who have lost their freedom and way of life to this technology. Its totally inhumane. And they also conducted an experiment on my brian I felt it when it happened its like they shut down part of my brain and I know it sounds a little sy-fi but this technology exsists and I know it does and I really would like a huge 20 million dollar settlement. Thats what I expect after they ruined my brain permanetly and took my family away and drove me homeless. I am mentally screwed right now. My brian is so screwed I am not the same person that I used to be. This is the most inhumane screwed up stuff I have ever been through and someone needs to but an end to it. It needs to happen this can't happen to anyone else. It just needs to stop.
January 4, 2016
Someone from Romulus, MI writes:
Dear Targeted Community, we need to do more than send letters, we need to make more phone calls different branches of Government and U.S Senate. I want to have kids but I can't because they attack my stomach daily. I want myself and others to be free, it's difficult for me in my work environment, constant talk in my ears, difficult going to sleep, when I close my eyes I see waves going through them. Is this a attack on America, oh it's worldwide. There's gotta be a faster and easier way to end this stalking and harassment, 24/7 surveillance, well. I'll be making calls to Washington Tomorrow.
January 4, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I don't get it, this should be an easy one. What is being done to the american people with this technology is wrong. I mean this is a real easy one the United States of America has the right to protect its citizens from this gross inhumane crime that is being waged against regular people in the US public. This is just wrong and if the US government knows whos doing this to its citizens and can stop them and haven't, there is something very messed up with the world especially if this is a foreign government. All I know is it needs to stop. Somebody needs to do something about these phscopaths that have this technology.
January 4, 2016
Someone from Vallejo, CA writes:
My victimization began over a decade ago. It has only become worse by being fully automated by supercomputer making life so difficult one can only assume this is being done to take down America socio and economically.
January 4, 2016
Someone from Glen Spey, NY signed.
January 5, 2016
Someone from Syracuse, NY signed.
January 5, 2016
Someone from Bartlett, IL signed.
January 5, 2016
Someone from Lincoln City, OR writes:
Laws need to be put in place concerning identity theft of resonant frequency from cell phone apps as well as using alpha waves and microwaves to torture the vicrim, as well as covert silent weapons sold on the internet such as microwaves, etc . used to torture innocent people. Laws need to be passed ASAP! FCC needs to regulate and find frequencies being used to torture people. Nano smart dust needs regulations, as well as black market microchips. If a person is covertly injected with microchip all medical help should be in place to remove it, as microchips are used in medicine and some employment places as well as for illegal uses.. Thank you!
January 5, 2016
Someone from Palmdale, CA signed.
January 5, 2016
Someone from Lakewood, CA writes:
No-brainer: Psychopaths + technology = trouble
January 5, 2016
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
See the United States government doesn't get an option. If the government knows whos doing this then they have to do something about it. Defending your self and your country men are basic universal rights that every country has and no foreign government has the right to do this to the American people who are on their own soil just trying to live a normal life. Someone have to stop these physcopaths from doing this to US citizens. Its inhumane, takes your freedom and destroys people. Me for example am totally destroyed they ruined me and I'll probably never work agian or be in a serious relationship so I got screwed over hard (especially since dating women if I wasn't already in a relationship was part of my life until they experimented on my brain and screwed me over.) Look these phsycopaths who did this to me also owe me 20 million. And if the US government can't get the 20 million from that government yet then they can pay me 20 million and get their 20 million from the government thats responsible for this when they are caught. And the one thing that really ticks me off is I served in the US Army and earned my freedom just to find out the US government has been slacking and I lost my freedom which should have never happened. I mean what these guys did to me royally screwed me over permantely and I don't think I will ever recover. I also lost my family ok the evil guy in my head was out to destroy my family and thats exactly what he did. I deseve my freedom along with the rest of the US population. But the last people who should be going through what I have been through are military or people defending this country. I don't see how the US government can't see something that is so easy and clear to see. Whats being done with this technology needs to end. The technology needs destroyed and the people who invented it need locked up or kept far away from any government either way this needs to end.
January 5, 2016
Someone from Hickory, NC writes:
I am a victim of this grotesque negligence & criminal network of operations from our government law agencies based on fabricated & misconstrued evidence, are civil human rights now obsolete???? Where are our global human rights???? Exterminated like bugs????
January 5, 2016
Someone from Anza, CA writes:
I have been a Victim of a vigilante Gang Stalkers who were all My Former School Class Mates of Elsinore Union High School as Well as There Families Who Have Evolved into A Community Gang Stalking Organazation For The Last 25 Years they Managed to have Me Sercertly Microchip ed after a Altercation in a Bar room brawl that left a wound where they had A former girl friend Named Tracy Hall insert the Micro Chip Many years ago as My Life of a Targeted Indavigual Began to Be Onest with you I am sick of the whole ordeal the quality of life I endure if unforgivable
January 5, 2016
Someone from Doyle, CA signed.
January 5, 2016
Someone from Dover, DE writes:
Please check out my website www.humanrightssupport.com to see why they used this technology against me. Hint...it's the reason we have two Popes and the real reason Vice President Biden isn't running for President.
January 6, 2016
Someone from Lake Elsinore, CA writes:
I am the T.I. From Anza Some How My Comment stated that I'm From Anza And Even Sent My Comment Anonamisly My Name Is Manuel Vega I Have Been Targeted By Former Class Mates Who All Keep A lid On My Tageting As Long As The Local Manisapalities Never Investagate My Targeting They Are Allowed To Target at Will,My Targeting Has Gone On For So long That as Well as The off springs For My Former Class Mates Who Are Now in there early Thirties Have Pick up there families targeting Activities to Form second generation Gang Stalkers Some Even off springs of A few Rriverrside County Sheriffs Lake Elsinore Divission I think that has a lot to do With why they will not file anything on My Behalf like I said Before there is No place for this type of treatment In a Free Society
January 6, 2016
Someone from Brooksville, FL signed.
January 6, 2016
Someone from San Bernardino, CA writes:
I've been a victim of gang stalking. It is a very real and disturbing thing to happen to anyone. I heard voices and felt tremors. This was a horrifying experience. Please do something about it.
January 7, 2016
Someone from Sacramento, CA signed.
January 7, 2016
Someone from Omaha, NE signed.
January 8, 2016
Someone from Cambria Heights, NY writes:
I am A victim of Microwave attack three year almost four years. I am a victim of gang stalking by remote neural monitoring begin right as I started college more intense after my psychology101 class. I heard voices saying that this is a game your brother, your family is dead. i was attack in my sleep by a voice sound like my psychology professor saying she came to shut me up. I felt pain in my body while she said that some time people pass out from this I felt I was under hypnosis. While at work, on January 6,2016 I felt squeezing of my brain I had nose bleed during my break ,I felt movement like a lazar beam moving from my head to my ankle. heard a female voice after midnight threaten my children. she said my children is dead. I receive phone call with return non working number. This go on twenty four hours a day seven days a week for four years. I have suspicion of my farmer job at island rehab and nursing, a possible link from job to college as I attend in 2011. Please i am seeking some help with this crime, please i need information how to stop this harassment most of the people voices are jamaican west indies names mentions are Iris martin Addassa clark Bristol assistant living Riccardo Larene winters all work at amber court assistant living. Sunrise Assistant living francia. Steve Havery having a comptition and multi sexual mental and physical abuse by this device Please help. Marcia Jacobs January 8,2016
January 9, 2016
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
all the mass.shootings,heart attacks. and sucieds stalking,read new breed terr,
January 9, 2016
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
all the mass.shootings,heart attacks. and sucieds stalking,read new breed terr,
January 9, 2016
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
all the mass.shootings,heart attacks. and sucieds stalking,read new breed terr,
January 9, 2016
Someone from Brooksville, FL signed.
January 9, 2016
Someone from Lees Summit, MO signed.