709 Public Comments So Far

July 11, 2015
Someone from Clearlake, CA signed.
July 12, 2015
Someone from Highland, CA writes:
I have been followed, harassed and threatened since I left Reno, NV in 2012.
July 12, 2015
Someone from Yonkers, NY signed.
Someone from Bronx, NY writes:
I'm being targeted with microwave weapons and drugging with powerful invisible neurotoxic substances covertly placed on clothing and other personal belongings. I believe that I may have been targeted with these weapons since the late 1950's through the MKULTRA program. I was also targeted from 1971 until 1974 while serving in the U.S. Air Force. I believe other relatives of mine have been targeted since the 1950's through MKULTRA behavioral modification types of secret government projects. The torturing and nonconsensual experimenting on detainees by medical professionals currently being investigated by Congress is also related to the CIA's MKULTRA behavioral modification program.
July 14, 2015
Someone from Orosi, CA writes:
I am a T.I. of 19 years and I have been trying to be free from all these Gang Stalkers to a point where I already got cancer. Not just one type, but at least 3 different kinds!I have all the evidence in the world to prosecute my stalkers if I can find the right person before I leave this Earth!
July 17, 2015
Someone from Oakland, CA signed.
July 18, 2015
Someone from Coatesville, PA writes:
Google or search these organizations online like STOPEH is european (having a Conference Oct 1/2 in Berlin), STOP Zorganizowanym Elektronicznym Torturom (STOPZET), is Polish. Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance (FFCHS), is USA, Christians Against Mental Slavery is in UK, USA/Europe, International Center Against Abuse of Covert Technologies (ICAACT), is both USA and EU, IGEF - Initiative gegen elektromagnetische Folter is Geman org. Hopefully none of these Orgs are not shill fronts for the Government, they do exist.
1 year ago
Someone from Sarasota, FL writes:
I am an unwilling victim of this notorious illegal crime. It is terrorism in the highest form. Sad to know The United States Government allow this to take place. Same country that tracked down Osama Bin Laden for 911, but we suffer in the same USA .
July 31, 2015
Someone from Raleigh, NC writes:
I want to be contacted, I want help from someone in Washington, contact me, the FBI would do nothing.
August 2, 2015
Someone from Rialto, CA signed.
August 2, 2015
Someone from Rialto, CA writes:
I have been a victim of electronic harassment for othe past 15 years there's some tipe of device in my body and some times its very painfull besides the constan talking and a lot more ...im reaching out for help please how do i stop this!! thanks for yout time!!
August 7, 2015
Someone from Fairfield, IL writes:
Workplace harassment with information gathered by warrantless surveillance. My home has also been vandalized because of this.
August 7, 2015
Someone from Longwood, FL signed.
August 12, 2015
Someone from Denver, CO signed.
August 15, 2015
Someone from Montgomery, TX writes:
HEARING VOICES: CHECK YOUR AIR CONDITIONER WALL UNIT AND LISTEN VERY CLOSELY. THE REFRIDGERANT AND MOTOR WORK TO CREATE A HUMM AND REV THAT INCITES THE NERVOUS SYSTEM AND IS ALSOA CONDUIT FOR SUBLIMINALMESSAGES. IF YOU ARE HEARING VOICES USE SOUND RECORDER PLACE IT RIGHT ON AC UNIT TEMPLATE OR HOUSING THEN LISTEN FOR AWHILE. ALSO REFRIDERGATOR ICE MACHINE MAKER LISTEN WHEN ICE TURNS OVER AND IS CHURNED....PERFECT TIME FOR AUDITORY CONDUITS ESP RNM QUES. WATER RUNNNING IN HOUSE BE CAREFUL....UPLINKAND DOWNLINK OF PROGRAMMING DATA. CALL ME TO DISCUSS OTHER OPTIONS 7132538100
August 15, 2015
Someone from Montgomery, TX writes:
August 15, 2015
Someone from Montgomery, TX writes:
1 year ago
Someone from Simi Valley, CA signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Crescent, OK signed.
August 29, 2015
Someone from New York, NY signed.
August 29, 2015
Someone from Northford, CT writes:
Dumbing down america
September 4, 2015
Someone from Arvada, CO signed.
September 11, 2015
Someone from Sonora, CA writes:
I have been tortured by this for almost 4 years. It has torn me and my family to pieces. I am 48 years old and if I get a chance to survive this, I will have to start my life over again and rebuild everything. The funniest thing about this is I know who is responsible and I use to be friends with them. I can prove it also and law enforcement has turned there backs and covering the crimes up.
September 19, 2015
Someone from Long Beach, CA signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Florence, SC signed.
October 8, 2015
Someone from Lake Elsinore, CA writes:
I am being stalked By organized community gang Stalking by for students off Elsinore union high school for the last 28 years how can pour government stand ideal while we as the victims of these type of mental attrosities and being put on there No Touch Slow Kill Smear Campaigns And do nothing about it where is the Constatution in the U.S.A.
October 12, 2015
Someone from Fairburn, GA writes:
I am a victim..please do something before it is too late. The FBI has does nothing to help.. Local law enforcement isn't acting either. My murder at the hand of these evil, white supremists seems inevitable. I am an educated, hard working citizen that U.S. being stalked and irradiated against by this gang of psychopaths.
October 13, 2015
Someone from New York, NY writes:
Remote neural monitoring (RNM) & Voice to Skull (V2K) permit flagrant violations of the most fundamental rights to privacy protected by the U.S. Bill of Rights 4th Amendment (unwarranted electronic search & seizure) & 14th Amendment Rights to Equality & Due Process of Law as well as scores of other fundamental rights in State & Federal Law. Use of V2K & RNM are methods of unaccountable torture, aggravated harassment, larceny, extortion, aggravated sexual assault & gross deprivation of basic liberties guaranteed by the U.S. & the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948) & United Nations Global Compact including violating human rights & the Anti-Corruption clause. Further, V2K & RNM violate Sec.241 in Federal Criminal Handbook which is entitled a Conspiracy to Oppress the Rights of Another punishable by life in prison and/or death if aggravated sexual abuse or the death of a targeted victim results from the Act of conspiracy. There MUST be a Compulsory Disclosure for such gross abuse using stealthy devices of Mass Destruction which permit undue advantage/undue influence against targeted victims & in favor or abusers who USE such cowardly weapons while knowing they are concealed & criminally protected from accountability so they cannot be stopped invading their targeted victims privacy & person by electronic device. A targeted victim suffers entrapment from being sorely harassed by abusers who use said devices & fraudulently cause the abused to appear to be mentally disturbed when targeted victims are crime victims of the invaders using RNM or V2K. Victims should try to pin-point why he or she was singled out to stalk & terrorize? Was there a single defining point which supports a case? Targeted victims should form an alliance & support each others cause to force a disclosure of these wireless weapons.
October 13, 2015
Someone from Brooklyn, NY writes:
I am pressing charges. Those things have been happening to this person way too long and no one has done anything about it except have Islamic people promote having everyone accuse me of causing problems everywhere I go.
October 13, 2015
Someone from New Milford, PA writes:
No one electronically invades another person's privacy or person for a good or legitimate reason and anyone who does invade someone, particularly with wireless devices, knows very well that they are violating the person who is invaded and such as person will obviously will be helpless to stop them. One cannot stop what one cannot control or prove. Once an invasion has occurred, the violation and utter breach of security for the targeted individual has occurred as well and that is vile. Invading a targeted individual is a means of torturing and coercing them. How anyone in the American society can condone this is beyond any sense of reason and such people who would stoop to commit this are as uncivilized as Arab terrorists. Because there is no means readily available for a targeted individual to file a complaint he or she can prove, they cannot rightfully and swiftly cease and desist the abuse perpetrated against them. The targeted individual remains terrified that if he or she seeks the authorities intervention, he or she will be ridiculed as "crazy" when they are not merely quite sane, but the sanest on the block. We the American people and those who enjoy our liberties as visitors, are not the country we claim to be if we tolerate this form of extreme abuse against innocent people who, for whatever reason, are being targeted with wireless electronic surveillance devices. This is a foul and inexcusable blood sport for persons who are demoralizing against innocent people being invaded by them.
October 18, 2015
Someone from Scottsdale, AZ writes:
I am a TI and they use voice to skull on me 24 hours a day, they use gang stalking at my work, they make me drive around my car for long periods of time just to keep the levels lowered, they perform things in my sleep like they were trying to throw me off my bed while I was asleep also while I was asleep, they add needles to my brain in my lungs and other body parts and add voices while they do this. v2k been activated for 4 years now and it is getting worse.i get major body shake from this and I am seeking help on this.
1 year ago
Someone from Colorado Springs, CO writes:
Not sure why, but the military has been following me everywhere since August, along with veterans. They are stalking me, spying on me, harassing me, sabotaging my car and degree, have full control of my phone and cpmputers, preventing me from gaining employment and housing, stopping me from contacting any/everyone (except my University, and two people), and endangering me while I'm driving. This is happening presently, and I'm seriously debating on purchasing a gun in hopes of obtaining privacy.
October 27, 2015
Someone from New York, NY signed.
November 5, 2015
Someone from Johnstown, PA writes:
I was incarcerated in EAST JERSEY STATE PRISON AKA RAHWAY I did a 3 flat For perjury And I walked out after 3 years with a Brain transmitter Dumped in my body
November 9, 2015
Someone from Apopka, FL writes:
"Continuation of my lest message" I have to stop my hormones now and wait until a later time when I can afford to move to a better and peaceful place to transition. I hope that who ever is doing this crap to me is caught and goes to jail, including my landlords if they are part of this. I don't know how this is being done to me. Weather they are using a device or witch craft, they need to be in jail. America is suppose to be a country of freedom, not torture.
November 13, 2015
Someone from Santa Fe, NM writes:
I have been a victim since 2014. I have been physically assaulted with direct energy weapons, voice to skull abuse and neural monitoring weaponry 24/7. I write, inform family/friends and just keep pushing for more awareness. This is a violation of our human, civil and constitutional rights. If we are the voice of the collective, then our past, present and future President's must STOP this gross abuse of government power. As this technology becomes main stream like the use of the cell phone then we are just killing are humanity. Where has our compassion gone? The 14th Dalai Lama, "All human beings have in common the desire to avoid suffering and to achieve happiness." Please keep writing.
November 17, 2015
Someone from Park Ridge, IL writes:
My name is Jeffery Brian Bahry. I have been used by the sickest - most disturbed and satanic individuals using these technologies in the USA for over 34 years. Used and marketed through Electronic Brain to Brain Linking for many money making purposes since 1985. My identified remote electronic offender(s) decided to torture and murder me in 2008 in the most horrible ways that they could think of. Severe physical / mental torturing and injuries to kill or force suicide. Survived numerous murder attempts which inspired these psycho-electronic operators to continue with more and more types of torture methods. I believe there was a lot of betting and wagering on what it would take to kill me or force suicide and how much time it would take. My 80+ year old mother attacked by these same individuals for over a 10 year period resulting in permanent mental and physical injuries. My 10 year old cat - paralyzed through the use of psycho-electronic weapons attack. I was able to positively identify this extremely dangerous individual that has confessed to murdering over 150,000 Americans in the past 30 years. I reported his identity to the FBI on April 29, 2010 FBI Crime and Terrorism Tip# 61026 / 11796 This sicko remains operating and I am under 24hr/day psychotronic attack verbally death threatened every day. Electronic Harassment = Anti - American Electronic Harassment will Destroy the USA Thank you.
1 year ago
Someone from New York, NY signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
November 27, 2015
Someone from Saint Clairsville, OH writes:
My daughter Cara Elizabeth Marie Obloy is thirty eight years old and has Down Syndrome( Moderate to Severe). She is being tortured everyday and everynight by V2K. She is not allowed to sleep at night and begs for the men and women to stop. I am Janet L. Obloy and I am her mother. She is being tortured and murdered because In 1991 I reported mind control in the college classroom of Franciscan University of Steubenville, Ohio. Ever since I have been gang stalked and my reputation and life have been destroyed. As of 2012 my daughter started being attacked with V2K and I am attacked with hypersonic sound outside my head that never stops. We are good people and we are being killed by an evil force that controls our world. Basically we are being murdered.