706 Public Comments So Far

Someone from Anniston, AL signed.
2 years ago
Someone from Merritt Island, FL writes:
I have been electronically tortured since 1985. The perpetrators claim they were with the AFL-CIO Labor Council when Martha True was their secretary. Supposedly Bill Clemmons was hired to do the wiring and fiber optic installation. Tommy and Vickie Dye planned this with Martha True. We need legislation to stop this crime and locate all felons. HIPAA violations, my social security numbers are floating around out "there" along with my sons and grandchildren. Stop this crime. Locate the criminals - even if it is former government employees.
March 13, 2015
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I know that there is someone in our government who knows what is going on and they are keeping it from the public. My life has been ruined. I LOST MY WIFE AND KIDS AND WHOEVER IS DOING THIS TO ME EXPERIMENTED ON ME AND SCREWED UP MY BRAIN PERMENATELY. Screw this damn country that is suppose to up hold the consitution and now I am permantely screwed and will never be better. **** OBAMA AND ALL THESE DAMN DEMOCRATS THAT KEEP HOLDING OUR COUNTRY BACK AND NOT UP HOLDING THEIR ****ING OATH.
March 23, 2015
Someone from Woodward, OK signed.
April 5, 2015
Someone from Chicago, IL signed.
April 12, 2015
Someone from Mount Vernon, IL writes:
THE SENATE IN AUGUST 2014 APPROVED A INVESTAGTION DO TO ELECTRONIC HARRASSMENT AND MONITERING THREW THE MT VERNON ILL POLICE WHITE COLLAR MOBBING USED ABUSE STARTED AT HOME OF 1013 WESCOTT MT VERNON ILL THROWN IN JAIL NO RIGHTS RED .BOND NOT RETURNED LIES OF PROSTATUION CHARGES AS WELL DRUG DEALING BY PUBLIC OFFICALS CLEAN BACK GROUND PUBLIC OFFICALLs VANESSA SHAW RITA WASKLA MARTY TERRY AND JIM KNOWN ENYEMS ACESS TO ABUSE BODY SEXUALLY VIOLATED BY EYNEMES REPEATEDLY HIPPA RIGHTS VIOLATED VICTIM TINA BIRKHEAD EVENSTON ILL
April 12, 2015
Someone from Mount Vernon, IL writes:
April 14, 2015
Someone from Reading, PA signed.
May 8, 2015
Someone from Belvedere Tiburon, CA signed.
May 13, 2015
Someone from Dallas, TX writes:
'ACLU Police Report against: Obama, Cameron Giles, Marshall Mather's, Anthony King(Alecia Kings father)Brandon Thomas and JP dicks sporting goods store managers, god (employee south point casino, las Vegas,CIA refers to him as god), U.S military, CIA, Dallas Police Detective Tom Marchetti (dispatch Mindy Marchetti daughter of Tom Marchetti and unknown co-worker committing an extortion rape crime) U.S Naval base 'Crime: extortion(involuntary servitude), human trafficking, aggravated assault, aggravated sexual assault, and domestic violence(excessive question asking) 'Violation: 13th amendment(Dicks Sporting Goods Store Manager Brandon Thomas, ex marine, used active denial system illegally by marking former employee vehicles and license plates to interrogate using a 3rd party),Reported to Dallas Police the situation and mentioned he was told by the 3rd party that Dallas Police Detective Tom Marchetti is aware and i also verified to speak with him if so regarding the situation while there still in this process of extortion, they also mentioned military recruitment while in this process 'Once complaint was filed i then researched, Human Rights Watch Marc Garlasco ( Active Denial System Information) James Walberg (victim of electronic harassment information that's in federal court system) Roger Tolasc (electronic harassment countermeasures information) Aaron Alexi (victim of electronic harassment information) 'Electromagnet device used to eavesdrop through out each day 'Monitoring his breaths 'Electromagnet listening device that alters physical and mental state(device used by person to talk in subvocal in excess to confuse direction and physically drain nerves) 'Electromagnet device used for hand movement,(assaulting while moving hand into motion) 'Excessive monitoring and analyzing thoughts with active denial system to commit murder 'Camera and electromagnet on *****, person torturing subvocal while being aggravated assaulted and aggravated sexually assaulted while electromagnet on ***** 'Electromagnet used to move ***** in excess to sexually aggravate assault him 'Electromagnet under eyelids to focus on ***** and aggravate sexual assault him in excess 'Electromagnet used to force speech into subvocal 'Excessive direct aggravated talking into subvocal each nite before work (5/9 date of nite before work), to have him lose occupation ' involuntary speech (device used to have person speech unwillingly) 'Electromagnet device that squeezes stomach in to interfere with the things he wants to do 'Electromagnet device that interferes with word, object, movement, thought (forced response), touching, pressure points (right big toe), clinching anal muscle, clinching ***** muscle and sound 'Saying i wont get the money to convict them 'body movement used with electromagnet device
1 year ago
Someone from Metairie, LA writes:
I am a pathetic victim of this inhuman & uncivilized brutality and not able to bear with it any more .. This must come to end for the sake of entire human race and humanity in general ..Pl. read my story in http://maildevto.wix.com/dchakrab and http://pathikdeb.blogspot.com
June 1, 2015
Someone from Plano, TX signed.
June 5, 2015
Someone from Plano, TX signed.
June 5, 2015
Someone from Austin, TX writes:
I am a victim of organized stalking. I am a witness to illegal drug smuggling and dirty Cops. The drug smugglers were also robbing the neighborhood and taping phones and computers and they were being protected by the Navy. I have been herrased at my job for yrs. and they followed me all the way to Austin. I have had a Navy helicopter come down at me. They are not the only ones stalking me it started with the drug dealers and led to the Cops. FBI. TX Rangers, Navy. Some of witch I got on film including some of the drug smuggling. Right before the illegals moved in next door and started with the loud noise 24-7 I had been talking about a case that was cover-up by the CIA. It was in the 60's. The case about and innocent women was put in jail for cyanide found in ecadrin caps and killed some people. The women was framed. And the real guy is on the streets. All because of the CIA
June 11, 2015
Someone from Portland, OR writes:
I have been told by Police Officers in Portland, Or to learn to live with inhuman torture of myself and my dog by Organized Stalker's and Electronic Harassment Perpetrators. I refuse to do so. Please uphold my constitutional rights and investigate these criminals who coerce neighbors of the target to join in on privacy invading, thru wall Assault with Fiber Optics, all of which I hold proof of but nobody to take the proof to, please stop this Atrocity by these criminals. Thank you Gail Hatch
June 14, 2015
Someone from Wichita, KS signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Fremont, CA writes:
im a victim of electronic harassment and sloppy investigators, playing games, torturing blackmailing me and family and friends. And also blackmailing, raping, satanic ritual abuse, framing me legally, Coaching my girlfriend and turning her out, forcing evil energy into her..using stereotactic weapons to sexually molest family. Also. using various mind control techniques, satelite torture, chemical warfare in fremont, "4103 Crestwood st. Fremont, Ca. 94538 and 16 n. american st. stockton, ca. 94202 as well.. I feel these individuals are trying to literaly kill me. I know that people I know are continuously blaming me for all sorts of lies revolving my girlfriend.. AND SPREADING LIES REVOLVING MY X WIFE and her son, as well as embAarras me, humilliate me and tell me via mind control techniques that I'm being murdered because of a complete array of reasons that have supposedly have been authorized by some superiors...
1 year ago
Someone from Milwaukee, WI writes:
I am a targeted individual. I have been gang stalked and harassed since June 2012. Gang stalking is torture!!! It is continuous harassment that often causes severe debilitating depression, anxiety, and can even lead to suicide! I can't understand why nothing has been done already to stop this!!!
June 25, 2015
Someone from Austin, TX writes:
U.S.A Does Not Allow Gays in the Military But Allows Women to Be Raped Over And Over Again! Why is This Ok Obama ???
June 30, 2015
Someone from Diamond Bar, CA signed.
July 6, 2015
Someone from Rialto, CA writes:
Ive been a victim of electronic herassement for so many years im reaching out for some help..thanks
July 10, 2015
Someone from Diamond Bar, CA signed.
July 10, 2015
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
I am a law abiding, productive, taxpaying citizens, and I have been tortured by military grade electronic weaponry. By way of infrared camera and eyewitnesses statement, I captured evidence of electronic strikes to my home and person, and submitted said evidence to local cops and Dept of Justice, only to be dismissed for "not proving my case", despite the fact DOJ never contacted my eyewitnesses. THIS ACTIVE DENIAL SYSTEM and ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT & TOTURE, defies the Constitution in which you, the President & Congress, have vow to protect! As Commander in Chief, why can't you Mr. President order DOD and it's contractors to stand down and stop these barbaric acts against your own fellow citizen? Congress why won't you enact a bill prohibiting and investigating Electronic Harassment? Consider, this assualt could happen to your grandchild or descendats, and this is the time to prohibit it.
July 10, 2015
Someone from Lafayette, CA signed.
July 10, 2015
Someone from Vancouver, WA signed.
July 10, 2015
Someone from Gloucester, MA signed.
July 10, 2015
Someone from Pearl City, HI signed.
Someone from Santee, CA signed.
July 10, 2015
Someone from San Diego, CA writes:
Electronic harassment is cowardly and actively passive aggressive in its use. Stop the violence and violating human rights.
July 10, 2015
Someone from San Diego, CA signed.
July 10, 2015
Someone from San Diego, CA signed.
July 10, 2015
Someone from Whitehouse, TX signed.
July 11, 2015
Someone from West Hollywood, CA signed.
July 11, 2015
Someone from Sebastopol, CA writes:
I am a victim after reporting criminals in my county. My life has been completely destroyed and I am attacked in covert ways to destroy my health and finances.
July 11, 2015
Someone from New York, NY signed.
July 11, 2015
Someone from East Brunswick, NJ writes:
Sir/Madam, I am a innocent Victim of "Covert Electronic Harassment , Surveillance and Gang Stalking". I work in technology software for 18 years , support family and I am mother of two young kids. I am being targeted by Organized Crime and I am tortured with Non-Lethal Directed Energy Weapons. I am innocent, law abiding US citizen and I Targeted and Tortured. The Radiation Waves , penetrate through my body cause Low Immune System and I am a Targeted Individual struggling for my day to day life. I am subject to human experimentation by "Covert Electronic Assaults". Please help me from tortures of human experimentation with electronic assaults and gang stalking.
July 11, 2015
Someone from Omaha, NE writes:
I am a human subject and attacked daily with direct energy weapon's
July 11, 2015
Someone from Omaha, NE writes:
My family has been targeted for seven generation's and we are all attacked daily with direct energy weapons!
Someone from Newnan, GA writes:
i have been subject matter, used by the federal, state, military government of the United States of America. I have experienced psychological warfare tactics on federal and state land. My family who is oblivious and me who understands what the government allows to happen to my family and me. I understand the technology and equipment used to force citizens in this country to perform daily and nightly routine sound checks and vocal communications checks. Placement of this technology is key to a open door policy to ou lives, our homes , our cars etc with No privacy whatsoever a distinct violations of all privacy rights in my own home. The government needs to stop lying to America and the government needs to stop whatever branch or agency or dept that is so freely allowed to perform these open laws to perform such activities on human subject matter etc..
July 11, 2015
Someone from Clearlake, CA writes:
It's been going for over two decades and been very devastating to a lot of people. We need exposure for cessation and reparation.