670 Public Comments So Far

2 years ago
Someone from Laguna Beach, CA signed.
2 years ago
Someone from Alpharetta, GA signed.
2 years ago
Someone from La Mesa, CA signed.
Someone from San Diego, CA writes:
I've been tortured by energy weapons, and interactive high tech harassment inside, and around my mind, and body for almost 19 years now. It has been greatly painful, and we deserve better than this. Please help us be healthy, happy, and successful by ending this high tech harassment, and torture. Redeem us. Please don't betray us further.
Someone from Ariel, WA signed.
October 21, 2014
Someone from Reno, NV writes:
The U.S. government is a criminal enterprise. To submit a petition to the criminals is to give them power they abuse. We must detach from all government institutions; do not acknowledge their existence. The best we can do is to live our lives in spite of the crimes against humanity perpetrated by the U.S. Congress, the Courts, and the White House. exi
October 26, 2014
Someone from Easley, SC signed.
October 27, 2014
Someone from Oak Grove, MO signed.
November 3, 2014
Someone from Idaho Falls, ID writes:
November 4, 2014
Someone from Chicago, IL writes:
Please stop these heinous crimes against humanity. Each of us only has one life to live... Thank you in advance for your consideration of bans agains directed energy weapons and torture. Kindly, Melissa Moore
November 4, 2014
Someone from Chicago, IL writes:
Please stop these heinous crimes against humanity. Each of us only has one life to live... Thank you in advance for your consideration of banning the use of directed energy weapons and torture. Kindly, Melissa Moore
November 9, 2014
Someone from Orange, CA signed.
November 9, 2014
Someone from Ramona, CA writes:
I've been a victim going on 12 years when I first became aware also being stalked tirelessly my name trashed harrassed and was told to commit suicide via v2k... . I want to just be left alone we the people do not deserve this.. I dont bother anyone
November 9, 2014
Someone from Lafayette, CA writes:
I am a victim of this heinous experimentation. Please stop this brutal torture.
November 10, 2014
Someone from Easley, SC signed.
November 10, 2014
Someone from National City, CA signed.
2 years ago
Someone from North Richland Hills, TX signed.
2 years ago
Someone from Apache Junction, AZ writes:
Truly I have been awoke as to the brutal treatment of our citizens, who in the name of freedom served this country in a way that SECRETLY were used the same as experimental lab rats are to advance those intent on control of the human race! And furthermore to have these similar actions investigated and halted in the past, only to again in much greater degree due to technological ability be effecting thousands of innocent people is a crime that seems to be overlooked by the Judicial system and needs change. For those of you who are not aware of these crimes, and those who administer doses of these techniques, I can only pray for your ability to seek that which we are here to experience. LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS THYSELF
2 years ago
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
I am a victim of electronic harassment and have been in and out of mental health facilities for three years. It's horrifying what the harassers are capable of and even more horrifying that I am threatened by mental health leaders that I will end up in jail for wanting to speak with law enforcement regarding this crime. Something must be done to stop it and make it easier and less threatening for victims to come forward and get the real help they need. Thank you, Meredith Osborn
November 26, 2014
Someone from Kingston, WA signed.
November 29, 2014
Someone from Santa Rosa, CA writes:
We pay taxes to our government to serve us, not to attack us.
December 2, 2014
Someone from Henderson, NV writes:
This type of program which murders families take away people's normal mind and violates human, civil and inalienable rights needs to end
2 years ago
Someone from Austin, TX signed.
2 years ago
Someone from New York, NY signed.
December 20, 2014
Someone from Hibbing, MN writes:
My family and I are and have been (MY DAD AND DAUGHTER MURDERED) TORTURED ON AMERICAN SOIL IN WHAT SHOULD BE THE SANCTITY OF OUR HOMES BY GOVERNMENT, CORPORATE, PUBLIC SERVICE AND PRIVATE SECTOR ACCOMPLICES, CALLED GANG STALKING, covert, clandestine & shadow group programs WHICH IN MY CASE HAVE AND DO UTILIZE ELECTRONIC WEAPONS in violation of Human, Civil Rights AND TORTURE TREATIES! http://wp.me/p5hvZC-3y https://mathenydebra.wordpress.com/ https://www.facebook.com/DebMatheny http://www.pinterest.com/debramatheny/ http://www.change.org/petitions/minnesota-governor-mark-dayton-order-an-independent-investigation-addressing-the-corruption The U.S., Congress approved a bill proposing the ban of mind control technologies http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?c107:chemtrails . But this was only for a very short period of time. The bill was then changed, and the ban of those technologies was left out of the Space Preservation Bill. Neither Congress nor the president made an effort to ban mind control weapons. The European Parliament reacted as well to the launch of the HAARP system construction, calling for a ban on the manipulation of human beings. The resolution was passed after the testimony of the Nick Begich, author of the book Angels Don't Play this HAARP. This Bill MUST BE REINTRODUCED, to include the earlier version IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES 10/02/10. http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?c107:chemtrails ~Deb
December 29, 2014
Someone from Atlanta, GA writes:
We should protest and do a march on Washington
December 29, 2014
Someone from Lake Wales, FL writes:
My health has been taken from me because Texas law enforcement and judicial courts refused to uphold my civil liberties and constitutional rights. When I sued them they forced me out of the courts by electronic harassment and gang stalking. Now I have nerve damage all because a US citizen is not protected in their own country.
December 30, 2014
Someone from Bronx, NY writes:
I'm a victim too , torture and I will probly be murder due to this electronicind control torture
December 30, 2014
Someone from Bronx, NY writes:
Someone from Tuttle, OK writes:
Almost 20 years of voice to skull technology. Started on 3-2-1995. Disgusting inhumane criminal activity. Massive Crime Against Humanity!!!
Someone from Cleveland, OH signed.
January 1, 2015
Someone from Highland, IN writes:
People want our technology products and they are gangstalking us. We need help :(
January 2, 2015
Someone from Lafayette, CA writes:
I am one of the people being experimented on and it is heinous. The use of these weapons is in the hands of criminal psychopaths and are being used against me.
January 2, 2015
Someone from Merritt Island, FL writes:
I have been V2K or a targeted individual since 1985 due to breaking and entering my home in Atlanta, Ga. by corrupt union officials. Atlanta Labor Council and the union I was a member of for years. When they realized what they did they left me alone with the felons and cyber stalkers I have had to live with. These are human traffickers and pedophiles. This is like the Tuskegee Airman experiments. Stop This TORTURE.
January 4, 2015
Someone from Dana Point, CA writes:
Stop Electronic harassment!
January 11, 2015
Someone from Tucson, AZ writes:
I'am begging for my life back have been electronically harassed for 9 years know. Don't know how much longer I can deal with this torture.
January 19, 2015
Someone from Northville, MI signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Bronx, NY signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Lafayette, CA writes:
I am a victim of this horrendous program with daily torture from frequency/energy weapons, everything I own of value stolen, everything in my house vandalized: garage door, pool pump, pool filter, garden hoses, plants, windows, doors, furniture and mail tampering. We know too much and we are not mentally ill. Stop this program at once and compensate and validate our claims.
1 year ago
Someone from Anniston, AL signed.